Yo Yea Forums is stale as fuck anymore.. How do we make this place more popular again? It's always the same people...

Yo Yea Forums is stale as fuck anymore.. How do we make this place more popular again? It's always the same people, same threads. How can we lure new users here?

Attached: FB_IMG_1583182237305.jpg (720x960, 62K)

>"How can we lure new users here?"
>oi, let's make this place even more terrible!
No.

Attached: 20140526_1000_030.jpg (1200x1800, 265K)

NYPA newfag

maybe if we had more Andy Sixxers logposting, that would bring new life to the board. Solution: post more logs
im not posting them though because i find it disgusting

Back when all my buddies and I were getting on (2011-14) there were so many threads being made it was hard to keep up with all of them before they got deleted. Back when everyone typed: MODS MODS MODS
All I am saying is the past few weeks I've been getting back on and the same threads will be up all day and its usually the same threads as the night before.

How many times have you seen the thread "what's on her mind?" With a girl with a black shlong across her forehead. Fuck that

Yea Forums became irrelevant after ya'll stopped doing the whole "anonymous" vigilante sorta shit

Now everyone just says, Yea Forums is not your personal army.. I agree that shit was hilarious. Even raiding camgirls telling them to put a shoe on their heads.. that doesnt even happen anymore

He didn't ask for a personal army you fucking idiot. Why can't newfags understand what "not your personal army" actually means? In a just world, you would be disemboweled.

Right, so Yea Forums doesn't get the public attention it used to ---> a limited combination of people who have been on Yea Forums since '09 and frustrated 14 year olds who stumble upon it ----> the same 34 people making the same posts all day every day

350 was in response to 975

Exactly. Now what would it take to make this place more interesting again?

Attached: Lia-Marie-Johnson-Feet-4650864.jpg (1068x1025, 63K)

>How do we make this place more popular again
Nuke tranny threads mercilessly

literally anything except that picture

I'm just trying to get people's attention lol you know the freaks of Yea Forums

part of it is Yea Forums lost its sense of humor.
to many people here take it too seriously. and I don't just mean the moralfags. I mean the people who think posting "nigger" is the height of comedy, not because its absurdity, but because they actually just hate blacks. people that actually believe the stupid back-rationalisations about how we call for tits because this is an enlightened meritocracy of thought. we call for tits because titties are fun to call for.
people that think hating others is a philosophy can never be trusted to be light of heart. others might mock their philosophies aptly. but never themselves. if they were capable of satire, they wouldn't be who they are.
it's like how Stephen Colbert had a whole show about taking the piss out of conservatives, and also had many conservatives that thought it was a light-hearted show that was fully in support of them. Conservatives never have satire or really funny media. It's always just people being mad and condescending. Cleverness vs the meanness of low cunning.
memes aren't our secret sauce anymore, now that the internet caught on. or image macros and demotivational posters are gone.
Yea Forums used to be caturday and people posting foul bachelor frogs and shit. dumb single-panel slice of life bullshit to grin at and try to one up in inanity.
monologuing faggots like myself go on unwanted rants.
really this place is just the worst.

Attached: 38buytjd2ew11.jpg (750x538, 46K)

so you're gonna make Yea Forums more interesting by posting pics of the same shit that everyone is desensitized to? solid logic is solid

tru, that's definitely another part of the picture

JA!

Attached: 3F39298C-E5D4-41D2-9BF7-E8928EE71D44.jpg (400x387, 10K)

we dont

this place has been dead for over 10 years

more succinctly: Yea Forums has forgotten how to play

Attached: 1546656792266.png (450x450, 4K)

You actually have a point at the end there.. guess it's on to the next.
the pic wasnt the point of the thread retard. I asked a question

individual Yea Forumsers have forgotten identity outside of their shitty internet forum

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x295, 46K)

my response was made with your question in mind

By moving out of eastern Pennsylvania and getting a job you scumbag

I never said that I was the one that was going to make to make it more popular. I was asking an open question a forum

>Implying that Yea Forums was ever good...
Yea Forums was never good you faggot

>Yea Forumsers
Yea Forumstards, kiddo. we're Yea Forumstards

G8 B8 M8

We ask for tits because this is an anonymous board. When someone starts a thread with "So I'm a girl and..." they're breaking the rules. To set it right tits and timestamp is required before the request can be processed. These days though you can find tits anywhere so it's not as fun.
The creativity of people on this site is dead.
The anonymity of being able to do raids is also kind of dead. So is posting whatever the fuck you want is gone. There used to be cp threads for fucks sake. Now you do that the chance that someone finds out where you live and has the fbi kicking your door in is almost a guarantee.
Along that same line, people started doxing the OP just trying to start shit and have fun. So now, you want to start a "deliver Jimmy John's to my teachers house, heres his address", you might end up getting that shit sent to your house, or getting ratted on.
/b was never good, but its never been this dead

i never liked the term so i refuse to use it. you know what i meant

i think your dog is dead back there. have you checked it recently? it looks stiff.

Newfags are the disease, not the cure.

We don't. The shit has been dead.

the world doesn't revolve around tits, so why is it necessary to push new points of view out of a dying website.
the anonymity isn't dead if you use a proxy like an adult.

again, you faggots believing this revisionism is hilarious.
we called for tits because we could.
because tits are great.

I almost dont agree. There is a market for a place like Yea Forumsstill today. But it will probably be a new website, not a resurgence of here

Rule 16

Ffffuuuuuuuuuu Venezuelans

Attached: 1583043111642.jpg (426x320, 32K)

Couldn't agree more. I just tanked a tranny thread by cutting and pasting text about mental illness i took from archive.org and replying to every one in the thread.