Which American president's greed and or incompetence has gotten the most American citizens killed or maimed?

Which American president's greed and or incompetence has gotten the most American citizens killed or maimed?

Attached: george-w-bush-oops.jpg (940x827, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/kevin-mccarthys-truthful-gaffe/2015/09/30/f12a9fac-67a8-11e5-8325-a42b5a459b1e_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

George W Bush

Lincoln

Trump may be a colossal idiot, but at least he respects the consequences of abusing his war powers.

Attached: 190516165130-lead-pamela-brown-wh-iran-live-jake-tapper-00032408-large-169.jpg (460x259, 24K)

>Niggers, amirite?

FDR

Jimmy Carter

>I love America's enemies.

Attached: anyways.png (886x470, 1.07M)

>Carter started a war.
Citation needed

cry moar conservacuck

Attached: this-day-in-history-10112002---carter-awarded-nobel-prize.jpg (1200x675, 203K)

It's true

Hmmmm,

Swine flu of 2009
First cases March, nigger Obama
waited till October to declare emergency. 11,690 dead.

trump

Attached: 1_gBws-PVEF9VsxvJdZoPhaQ.jpg (570x699, 76K)

This guy knows

you mean jefferson davis. do you complain when a police officer shoots a criminal in violation of the law?

except he doesn't

LBJ would be high up there, between the number of Americans and Vietnamese that died in a purposely stretched out war

>no one would have died if McCain had won.
what a retard. make up numbers harder, faggot.

Attached: Capture.png (936x537, 91K)

George Washington.

Hey dickhead, you know what war killed and maimed the most Americans ever? It was the American Civil War

we're talking about the SINGLE (not top two) most objective metric of a bad president. damage to foreigners does not count.

although veitnam was an objectively pointless war as we got nothing out of it and never stood to gain anything.

Hey dip shit. Lincoln was not the one who choose war. Read a book.

He sure as hell finished it though, now didn’t he?

what sorta dumb fuckin reply is this

Well, General Grant had something to do with that, and did eventually become president as a result.

>Hey dip shit. Lincoln was not the one who choose war
That's not what I even said you fucking retard

oh really? who started it then?

Obumma

Tell that to the Kurds.

>Lincoln wanted a war.

all Lincoln wanted was to end slavery, Ivan

oh fuck me, one off.

Trump started a war with the Kurds?

No sale. This isn't /pol/, trumpling.

"I was lucky enough to go through my four years we never dropped a bomb, we never fired a missile, we never shot a bullet."
– Jimmy Carter

For American Foreign Service Workers, it would have to be Obama - last US Ambassador killed before Benghazi was in 1979 (under another do-nothing democrat president, btw).

Simpleton.

Attached: America-Change-it-or-Lose-it-Vintage-Style.jpg (400x376, 47K)

Changing it is losing it, idjit

Mental harelip.

Looks like we have a candidate for Remedial English.
Wouldn't you be more comfortable in /pol/?

I know. I wish the republicans had had the sense to investigate that shit.

Oh wait. They did didn't they.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/kevin-mccarthys-truthful-gaffe/2015/09/30/f12a9fac-67a8-11e5-8325-a42b5a459b1e_story.html

Attached: oops.png (475x322, 300K)

except he didn't. He was just against expanding it because he didn't want the democrats to have more sway. He still loved that slavery gravy train. He invaded the south to "save the union" aka economic imperialism. It wasn't until the north was losing the war and support in the north (which had real abolitionists who weren't poser political hacks like Lincoln) that he promised to end slavery. After the war ended him and his vp did fuck all to help former slaves which culminated in the impeachment of johnson. He was a racist through and through who only supported abolition as a matter of convenience. Maybe you should actually read some history books.

So, you're saying a US ambassador wasn't killed under Obama's watch? He's still alive?

He killed more people and won. He could have just given the south what they wanted.