What do lesbians do during one night stands when their pussies stink?

What do lesbians do during one night stands when their pussies stink?

I mean, if a straight couple have a one-nighter and the chick's pussy smells bad then the guy simply doesn't eat her out and keeps his head as far away from her waist as he can while he tolerates the odor. But with lesbians, isn't the pussy licking kind of the whole ballgame? What's the conversation like when a pussy turns out to be bad?

It seems like an awfully awkward situation.

Attached: pussy45.jpg (3097x3094, 589K)

shower first?

With a stranger? It seems kind of an awkward thing to do.

this is literally the most virgin sentence I have ever read in my entire life..

Still waiting for an answer, user.

There are many things lesbians do that isn't oral. A big one is tribbing.

He's a lesbian virgin

Showering at a sex partner's' house is not 'awkward' in any way and neither is showering with them. You''re the one that needs to explain why you think it's awkward.. that is not a normal way to think.

Attached: 1568282215398.jpg (300x299, 11K)

Well I say it's awkward because we're talking about a one night stand. I mean the whole idea of sex with a virtual stranger is kind of weird to me. But I suppose showering is kind of weird too because it's not something popularly shown in media.

Jesus fucking Christ the virgin is strong in this thread

Attached: 4.jpg (184x184, 9K)

You've already made that clear.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? PEOPLE DO THAT?!?!!

sick reply soy boy

op mentioned the scenario of the smelly vagina. the solution was showering first to neutralize the odor, engaging in foreplay and cunnilingus before drying off and moving to the bed, employing the use of dildos and vibrators then tribbing for an hour or two.

Have you been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder by chance?

Fisticuffs

fucking douche
literally
fucking douche

A lot of MEN here posting.

Women do not give a fuck. We just eat each other out. Pussy smells. We like pussy. We eat it and then we fuck and don't think about it.

Lol'ing at you dumb boys who seriously are the only ones who care about pussy smell.

>implying you're a human female

Attached: 1582574246059.jpg (319x349, 12K)

>Women do not give a fuck. We just eat each other out. Pussy smells.
That's because you're a degenerate dreg crackwhore. Any women with an ounce of respectability freshens up before activity.
Street urchin crackwhore addicts don't give a shit, that's true.

Attached: 1517883432795.jpg (273x185, 10K)

My wife will NOT let me eat her out if she thinks she smells bad. She's self conscious about it.

I guess lezbos are just as gross as faggot men when it comes to sexual hygiene.

>a man who actually thinks he knows women better than women
She's self conscious because you've probably shamed her for having a "sinky vag"

>My wife will NOT let me eat her out if she thinks she smells bad. She's self conscious about it.
This.
>lezbos are just as gross as faggot men when it comes to sexual hygiene.
And also this.

Found the gender studies graduate activist.

Judgemental. Shaming. Entitled.

You're with a chick, you're making out and she's rubbing your junk over your pants. She starts tugging at your belt buckle and fiddling with your zipper. After a few moments of fumbling she works your dick out of your pants. The moment your dick hits open air awful ball stench floods the room. What do you think she's gonna say, do you want to hop in the shower with me? No dude, she's going to jerk you off at full arms length so you won't ask her to put it near her face, half jog to the bathroom to scrub her hands with fucking bleach, and then after sending a dozen texts to her girlfriends about your smelly balls she'll come out of the bathroom saying something about how she has to get up early in the morning and that she'll text you later. She's not going to invite you to shower with her because your dick smell you fucking dingus.

lmfao what the hell is wrong with some of you?!

Holy fuck user you need to get outside and see some people. Showering with your partner ESPECIALLY before sex is really really common. Like my gf and I go workout, she asks if we can take a shower, we do, and then we fuck.

I've also showered at one night stand's places too. It was an extremely hot lead-up to sex.

>>a man who actually thinks he knows women better than women

Please, insecure cunts like you would ONLY go down on unwashed crotch when you're wasted, high as all fuck and horny.
If you have to sauce up and drug up whores to get pussy you need grow up.

Ive never said a thing, because I don't care. To me she's never smelled bad or tasted bad.

>Yea Forums
What the hell is wrong with you? Asking that kind of dumb motherfucking question in the neglected, overflowing public toilet of the internet.

Shit like this is exactly why we're going gay and leaving angry boys like you with blue balls.

Now post your "arguing with holes" argument and stay mad. Then jerk off. Every night. No sex for you :3

bla bla your're retarded

Wait, are you saying you want to be drugged up?

Dang I got burned lmao

LOL yeah OK, Hippolyta

anyone else here not a virgin and actually enjoys a nice pungent vagina?

Attached: AD46248E-1A86-485E-8094-33288E7AE324.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

Found the tranny

tell me more about how sex happens despite having never had it yourself.

hah! dont mess with me!

P R O J E C T I O N

Define pungent. There's good "that" and bad "that."

Attached: sniffsniffsniff.gif (400x225, 1.8M)

Irrelevant pic. When shit is that juicy during the cycle it doesn't smell.

I find drugs/drug culture/people who do drugs to boring and gay. I'm just asking a question.

i actually dont mind the slightly fishy mixed with a little "cumin" spice. its the best i can describe it

Attached: AE988AB5-0950-43CD-9772-F5579BD6AEC1.jpg (696x1024, 55K)

I agree

A pussy shouldnt stink you probably douche too much allowing bad bacteria to grow making your pussy smelly. Lean to pussy

I love you for referencing cumin. I"ve brought this up with friends and they all look at me like I"m crayz. It's a "dusty" smell, right? It smells like musty pubic hair.

Idk which pussy was worse the one that smelled like dead fish or the one that smelled like sweat and shit. They were both hookers

pls teach us master pussy-sama. teach us your cunt-fu.

Muh niggaz.
My first girlfriend's pussy smelled exactly like Adobo spice. Everyone has told me I'm crazy for saying that.
Except for my second girlfriend, who loved eating pussy as much as I did. I told her and she thought for a bit and said, "Yeah, I understand that."

Smells really get to me

Well you're not really using logic. You're just strawmanning and trying to get me to take the bait then getting mad when I don't.

It's called hygeneie. If a pussy stinks she's dirty or has an infection. You're disgusting

Your pussy is a garden, good bacteria keeps your pussy clean. If you put cleaning sgents on your pussy it will kill the good bacteria causing your pussy to smell. Your pussy was designed to fight infections to protect your ovaries. Bottom line young grass hoppers be pussy proud and go natural your pussy will taste like heaven.

Attached: 37c74640a3cd5c78f8b0813445f07de7.jpg (1000x1050, 103K)

No, smells like nothing is best, shit gets all over my face

yup. the perfect smell (to me) is the lobster mac and cheese with a dash of cumin and i would eat that all day long

Attached: 0D1D58A9-300F-4BAD-BC5F-DAE7CD7A9447.jpg (750x750, 320K)

I’d kill to eat this

>Man thinks he knows pussy better than lesbians who own one and have gfs

arigatou sensei

Attached: arigatou.gif (500x263, 1.61M)

Smells like fish
Looks like chicken
That's the place
To put your dick in

>Looks like chicken
eww!