Do you shoplift?

Do you shoplift?
I had never tried it until today when i hanged out with some of my classmates who evidently do it very often, we entered a foreign owner supermarket (because fuck foreign business chains) and filled our clothes with stuff, mainly snacks because we went there during a break from our school basketball team match, all in all we took stuff worth about 50€ without paying anything, it seems like a good idea to do it too

Attached: shoplifting-TEASER_0.png (500x400, 450K)

Ever watch gas station encounters?

That channel alone has caused me to become paranoid whenever I look at the counter immediately when walking into a 7-11

Yeah same here, it's kind of annoying.
Tho i live in a small town so i don't think alot of people here steal.

All good until you get caught and an Arab store owner rapes you in front of your friends before breaking your neck. Gas store owners don't fuck around.

Enjoy your shoplifting class you stupid racist teenage dipshit

Op here, no idea what this is, i live in the balkans

Attached: received_973746596112289.png (800x600, 29K)

kill yourself, nigger

>we took stuff worth about 50€ without paying anything, it seems like a good idea
I'm as amoral as the next Yea Forumstard, but think about it. That shop owner is out the cost of the goods, plus any profits. He'll have to raise prices on products to make up for the lost investment of goods. His employees won't get a raise because he didn't make any profit on those products. Keep it up and not only will the shops prices go up for the honest shoppers, the owner will put in security cameras to catch you & your friends. Do you know what the penalty is for shoplifting? Maybe he'll hire a thug to beat your ass instead. I do hope you grow out of this soon because having a criminal record will fuck up your employment opportunities later in your life.

Also get the fuck off my Yea Forums underage fag.

My mother used to. She knew of a spot without cameras and did somehow swapped bags or something. Never got caught but I always cringed when she showed me her haul because I kept thinking of how embarrassing would be having to go pick her up at the police station,we were lower middle class for reference but not too poor

Dude said "hanged out."

Go to school, get an education and get a job instead of being a stupid racist thieving piece of shit.

I used to, I would typically steal tall boys of cheap beer

check it out on youtube, it's a gas station that films all their shoplifters and put them up on youtube.
They're super aggressive with people and make them pay 3x for what they steal.

Can't wait to see you in a rekt thread OP

No arabs here, when i meant foreign a meant a chain from western Europe
We shoplifted a Western Europe based chain called lidle(they are actually a meme here about how bad the products that they sent in the balkans are) i am sure it won't go under soon, and even if they do better for us, local supermarkets will receive more market share, also the specific chain treats employees like shit, also the cops are busy hunting immigrants at the moment

Pic related: Meme about someone who "bought make up from Lidl"

Attached: images (9).jpg (300x168, 7K)

I am already at school, it was during the break of a school basketball game, the teachers were busy drinking retsina
Why just from a specific place? You just take the stuff put it on your clothes and leave without passing from the check out

Attached: meanwhile-in-greece_o_774476.jpg (640x492, 57K)

Knock it off, nigger

Serb or Croat?

meant for

Nothing out of these 2

Attached: JWuuuZ-__b-OvTAnqQgteIqcnPYVQLYjceMjiZt93WQ.jpg (666x499, 68K)

What kind of a nigger thread is this?

Balkan nigger

Attached: b23ebc3bf6d4959778e4a30a83e13d60.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

You're all the same down there so it doesn't matter I guess.

Only that here each one thinks he is superior to his neighbours

Attached: grpmand-meanwhile-in-greece-just-going-to-buy-some-potatoes-1632364.png (500x529, 118K)

I stole GTA 5 when it got released for xbox. Was living from whelfare shekels at that time and used to spend all my money for drugs. It started beeping and I ran as fast as never before. Would do it again.

you shop lifting at the PX, soldier?