Who seriously believes this man is a good candidate?

Who seriously believes this man is a good candidate?

Attached: Biden-Eye-640x480.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WqS4m-8B4IQ
youtu.be/KCF9My1vBP4
businessinsider.com/famous-people-jeffery-epstein-money-manager-sexual-trafficking-connected-2019-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wall street

Hey faggot post the lyrics

Boomers, niggers, politically illiterate, China,corporations

His strategy is foolproof. If voters don’t like him, they’ll simply vote for the other Biden. His Senate seat is all but guaranteed
youtu.be/WqS4m-8B4IQ

Idk but here's Trump.

Attached: 776.jpg (680x628, 40K)

Morons.

I'm voting Trump. Everyone is is fucking batshit crazy.

>I'm voting Trump.
>Morons
>fucking batshit crazy.
You can say that again.

Attached: 1581697872175.png (640x616, 485K)

Attached: ESCMXicWkAEPIQX.jpg (450x640, 34K)

His eyes a little red, he'd be terrible!

Lets vote for the obese proven moron with dementia and add who has lied more than anyone else. Can't have anybody with a slightly red eye.

Don't forget, he helped is son get a job. What a fucking crook!!!

Attached: 70557427_2514650825236778_4027737926946258944_n.jpg (800x800, 63K)

Attached: queenlizard.jpg (624x351, 63K)

Didn't he coerce a government to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son?

We should hold a private election and nominate Harambe and Pepe the Frog, see who wins

Only in the fact-free Fox News world.

Attached: 1531344270759.jpg (864x960, 165K)

>Harambe and Pepe the Frog
>I'm 12 btw

Attached: 762.jpg (300x450, 23K)

No, the opposite. The prosecuter WASN'T investigating and biden - and a ton of others including republicans at the time - wanted him removed due to this. Also several other countries.
This wasn't some biden errand.
The fact that this keeps getting parroted shows that the demographic they are hoping to fool (you) doesn't pay attention to anything besides their facebook feed. This wasn't some hidden thing, it was all in the fucking open when it happened and was not a scandal.

He's not but look the Republicans are running. What a fucking joke this country has is.

Prove it , Rudy

The dnc, just like they did with hillary last election.
People wanted to vote for bernie, and when he lost out they just voted for trump.
The same shit will happen this year

Unironically niggers are overwhelmingly voting for Biden. Bloomberg can be his vice president.

Exclusively old people, but they're the most reliable voters

I'm a liberal and I've never heard anyone in my wide-ass social circle say anything positive about Joe Biden. People of every age, both conservative and liberal. Hundreds of people, and none of them say anything about Joe Biden except that he's a behind the times, inconsistent, creepy, loud mouthed buffoon. They laugh at the idea of him being president. No way he's winning all these primaries legitimately.

If the DNC were running a fix...don't you think they'd pick a better candidate?
Face it, politics is a strange chaotic mess and nobody really gets what they want.

13% of the population does.

1. He's very personable and approachable as well as down-to-earth. He's given some very impassioned and excellent interviews.

2. He's intelligent and respected.

3. He's not the ENEMY OF THIS COUNTRY Trump.

4. Seriously, we'd all vote for a fucking ball of pocket lint if it was running the main ticket against the subhuman criminal lying fucktarded SCUMBAG that is infesting our White House right now.

Does that about explain it to you?

We are ENDING Trump with extreme prejudice and that's final. Prison sentences for him and all his subhuman criminal grifting trash to follow shortly.

Gaffes and misspeaking are not the same as being an out-an-out retard like Trump is.

Lots of bait in this thread

Attached: AkuBait.png (200x461, 46K)

Billionaire child molesters

No, they're all with Trump.

Are you fucking serious, you fucking retard?
What was his last one? Totally brained out like a senile old faggot.
"WE HOLD THESE TR....BOYS AND ....GO....YOU KNOW THE THING"
FUCKING RAPE THAT OLD NIGGER

And today Trump asked a medical professional if we could just use the flu vaccine to kill Coronavirus. Right after Mike Pence held a fucking prayer circle about it.

>thinking it's not bipartisan
I've got bad news for you...

To be fair, when he was a senator he was pretty good at reaching across the aisle to other establishment guys. Now you've heard one good thing.

Trump is in the close friendship circle with 6--well, 5 now that Epstein was suicided by him--wealthy pedophiles. Five.

Name one other person who is friends with even 2 rich pedophiles.

Trump also raped a 13 year old and threatened her family to keep her quiet, lest you forget. And do you REALLY think he hasn't been fucking Ivanka since she was barely out of diapers? Wake the fuck up and smell the CRIMINAL.

I don't give a fuck about Trump.
But if the Dem nominates Biden, we'll have four more years.
And it's looking like that's what's gonna happen.

AMERICA RIOTTTTTT

Biden would mop the floor with the enemy retard. It's Bernie who's the gamble.

>Name one other person who is friends with even 2 rich pedophiles
The Clintons.

Here is a video of Joe Biden literally saying that he coerced the Ukrainians into firing that prosecutor.

youtu.be/KCF9My1vBP4

>Biden would mop the floor
He'll be mopping the floor somewhere, but is guaranteed to lose against Trump. Anyone who isn't a fucking retard understands he stands for nothing. His whole fucking platform is "Obama!"

Cant wait to spite vote for Trump after Biden gets the Nom.

Guiseeee stop electing people from the Pedo rings..

Attached: 1550256235552s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

And Trump's is being a lying fascist subhuman criminal traitor and a two-bit Captain Planet villain who needs to beaten down and then thrown in prison for the rest of his worthless life.

END TRUMP. That is non-negotiable. END the motherfucker.

>pedorings

Jesus Christ you "people" should be in padded cells.

Predictable and lame lie, faggot.

Not to mention trump literally passed more gun legislation than Obama and supported the most unconstitutional acts like red flag laws.

Serious question, why did you crawl out of that shithole known as plebbit, when you clearly do not belong here?

Attached: 1583284696895.jpg (1024x560, 62K)

no one, he's gonna drop any day now.

What if I told you that Trump being re-elected means Congress turns blue (and has the ability to remove him from office)?

businessinsider.com/famous-people-jeffery-epstein-money-manager-sexual-trafficking-connected-2019-7

YOU don't belong here, fucktard. None of you Trumpanzee filth do. That all came MUCH later to this site. Yea Forums and Yea Forums in general have always leaned left, politically speaking.

>antireligious
>educated and booksmart
>libertarians and Ron Paul Yea Forums
>against authority
>pro-choice, pro-science, pro-education

>Yea Forums
>educated and booksmart
Mfw. You're a fucking idiot

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 44K)

TRUMP

Eat shit newfag. You all turned this place to utter shit.

IS THE ENEMY.

>Trumpanzee
Seriously bud, go back to your safe space. Niggers like you do not belong here.

Biden would be a fucking seat warmer while the US tanks harder.

That young fella is going places

We won't if Biden gets the nomination.

I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Super Tuesday. Does not having the lead at Super Tuesday count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie is still playing right now and he has been the best candidate in the race for how many years now? He's playing one of the worst politicians in the DNC who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of SC boomer voters. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Sanders is one of the best fucking senators in congress, he went 13-3 last year and would of won the 2016 nomination if the voting wasn't rigged. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Sanders wins. Oh look at that, Biden just forgot his name again when he needed to remember it, just like Hillary did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this sub again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing..

This trend isn't going to get bucked.

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-214003.png (1080x1920, 204K)

my idea of a "safe space' is in the middle of a fray beating the ever-loving SHIT out of enemy trash like Trump's anti-American lackeys. Both hands. Bellowing as I pick retards up and throw them straight down on their spines.

Safe spaces weren't a thing when I was in school, kiddo. I deal with my problems in slightly more "classic" ways.

he is a living example that being gay IS a choice

s l e e p y

c r e e p y

b i d e n

Attached: mi4uy17euij41.jpg (828x855, 50K)

I think he's a better candidate than Bernie.

No one. He's a sock puppet candidate because the dems don't want to actually lose against trump again. They're phoning in the election, and will actually try in 2024.

you don’t understand shit

Criminal enemy retard Trump.

The pouring in of support for Biden is ONLY make-believe. Trying to look as though there is no split in the DNC aka, no Never-Trumpers on the Democrat's side. Biden is the Dukakis of 2020, just a bit taller.

Anyone looks good next an orange orangutan.

Attached: 3q5gf2.jpg (698x500, 112K)

> Breaks own forearm while picking up a energy drink.

Don't worry. I have a brain in my skull, so I will.

Cute try, Buttercup.

he's a creep

>Idk but
The warcry of the left.

Read your complete bullshit of a post again and ask yourself: "who's trying?" .. kek

Attached: 1580616130236.jpg (610x409, 100K)

You could say that about every candidate...

Not voting for Bernie who wants to tax large corps, wants to impose a 4% premium tax on families after the first 29k, and wants to reduce the defense budget. It's not in my best interest to vote for Bernie. Bernie is a great guy with nice sentiments though.

The only real answer on this site.

My post is 100% correct. I don't care whether trash like you believes me or not.

>Vote Democrat

Yes, we will. Because Trump is fucking crazy and not in a fun or amusing way. His pathetic coverups of the CoronaVirus pandemic will kill tons of people to boot.

haha!

oooh wow. 'trash like you'.. cute try... and now you may return to your juice box. KEK!

Attached: 1580917684773.png (366x423, 174K)

Yeah, that's what all the Trumpanzee retards and Berniebots keep trying to push.

Trump is a fucking CRIMINAL and the ENEMY of this country.

Uncle Touchy gonna lose when states with higher IQs vote.

Trump

Attached: i3kztcaz5yo31.png (500x506, 165K)

>Yeah, that's what all the Trumpanzee retards and Berniebots keep trying to push.
>Trump is a fucking CRIMINAL and the ENEMY of this country.

Attached: butthurt.jpg (361x358, 20K)

You can't get quads, you're opinion is irrelevant.

>wants to impose a 4% premium tax on families after the first 29k
Fake news

Trumps entire platform is basically the same thing

Butthurt Bernie Bois no show at the polls. Sleepy Joe even less popular than Hilldog. Trump rolls to the finish in cruise control. Dems BFTO the sequel.

FOUR MORE YEARS FAGGOTS. HE STILL YOUR PRESIDENT, AGAIN.

The democratic establishment would rather lose and risk 4 more years of trump than give it to bernie. These people have too much skin in the game and are insulated from any harm the trump presidency has on the average person.

TRUMP IS BEING TERMINATED. THAT IS FINAL.

lol delusional lol

This correct. "Anyone but Bernie" first, then "Anyone but Trump" later.

Oh shit the queen caught Biden Eye

Oh the irony.

Attached: 1582056753116.gif (228x129, 1.8M)

We got Obama out in 2017, user. Are you confused?

He would mop the floor with himself? Interesting perspective, user.