Name me just ONE thing he did wrong. I'll wait

Name me just ONE thing he did wrong. I'll wait.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg (1218x1600, 363K)

didnt kill all jews

Didn’t go far enough.

didn't finish what he started

Offered Jojo cigarettes.

Youre naming something he DIDN'T do. I'm asking for just ONE thing he DID do wrong.

He told his cousin to stop showering about 2 weeks before he'd see her each time so he could eat her dirty, hairy cunt, and have her grind it all over his face while he jacked off

Killed hitler

he DID do a miscalculation on jewish's killing

Should not have gone against the Russians

Didn't follow through with the chlorination of the gene pools

Got Married.

Attacked Stalingrad when he could have driven directly for the Caucasus oil fields.

Let a nigger into the olympics

idiot attacked russia in the winter

i.... i can’t

Was a vegan

Opening up two fronts instead of grinding the UK into the dirt first.

Also attacking Russia in the winter, rookie mistake.

Attached: 1579143418213.jpg (379x495, 59K)

should've waited 2 weeks until Britain fell b4 advancing on the Russian front

Attached: Kermit.jpg (298x399, 24K)

Yeah, this always bothered me about him.

That's hawt though

well he exterminated tons of jews retards gays leftist roms etc you can not like those people but you just cant kill people

But he did, proving that, yes, you CAN just kill people.

I get why you hate jews or why would you want their genocide but if you actually support Nazis and don’t think they were a bunch of retarded clowns and you see this manlet beta maniac as your idol you should kill yourself

He accelerated human rights acts with the Holocaust and gave us the shitheap of modern politics we have today.

He couldn't get laid or get in that art school he wanted. He was probably a big loser in life.

He died

Hitler was an over ambitious faggot that didnt listen to his commanders and set groundwork for his already conquered territories before continuing for more. Didnt help that he let plenty of his officers of service during the conquest of russia and took command himself. His belief over himself was his let down.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 73K)

Because of his failures, we now have the first Jewish President of the United States

Attached: MW-HP859_trump_ZH_20190821104600.jpg (890x501, 118K)

Dunkirk

killed himself

Sucked Not enough dicks

Lost one testicle

Was gay

Lost a war

Wasn‘t man enough to,make Eva cum

This..

Basically it’s hilter’s fault that the gays and trans have any rights..

Failed art school