I fucking hate faggots that grew up with FF7 and ocarina of time...

I fucking hate faggots that grew up with FF7 and ocarina of time. No one gives a fuck about your shitty games you absolute retards. Stop spamming them.

Attached: 1570467200227.jpg (206x255, 10K)

Ok

Checked
Hardcore zelda fanboys that throw a tantrum when someone doesn't rate their game 100/100 are the worst.
Don't get me started on those reddit-tier people getting zelda tattoos.

Sorry you never played a good video game in your life.

Attached: 1582521970996.jpg (2048x1363, 156K)

dub of truth
also its a fact that ff7 and ocarina are overrated as fuck

Nobody will acknowledge it but, Nintendo fan boys are leagues ahead of jojo fans in terms of faggotry

I give you that ff7 is shit, but ocarina is the best game ever made.

Shut up faggot. I've played plenty of games better than those. You're just blinded with nostalgia because of your shitty friendless childhood. I loved pokemon as a kid and played every game but even I can admit that it's a garbage franchise and the last good games was gold and silver

Attached: 1580317061462.jpg (1280x960, 329K)

That is true

>Can't name a single one though.
Ok.

Attached: 1580898217296.jpg (492x619, 64K)

Enjoy your microtransactions and your gatcha mechanics, your Aimbots and scripts.

You haven't played a game until you link two gameboys together for Tetris deathmatches.

Attached: Hydra's Best.jpg (480x306, 26K)

Found the millennial faggot.

Played it on 3ds and it's a great game. Best of all time? Debatable. Majoras mask was a let down tho.

Ocarina of time was great, FF7 was ok. Best game of all time? Nah. Best in their genre, probably. I dont think I could give a single game the title "best of all time". But series like zelda, mario, final fantasy, metal gear solid, battlefield/call of duty, gran turismo/forza, those games are absolute legends and will go down in history. My personal favorite game of all time is probably battlefield: bad company 2. What games are your favorites, OP?

neckbeard detected

I will name 5:
Skyrim
Yakuza 0
Hotline Miami 1 ( the second one sucked)
Portal 1+2
Doom

Ocarina is a great game but the passage of time has resulted in a game with its restrictions of it's time being apparent.
If you think otherwise you're a nintendo nostalgic faggot

Attached: 1572454533947.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

>hmmmmm
This isnt Yea Forums

Attached: 3838832.jpg (429x263, 22K)

>Skyrim.
>Better than FF7
>Better than Ocarina if Time
>Better than Marrowind
Okay Zoom zoom you can go die in a fire.

Attached: 1582121486141.gif (498x372, 234K)

How so?

These games and their companies will def go down in history as games that shaped of what was going to come and they deserve that respect. My favorite franchise as of now is the yakuza series because of how ridiculous it is, the game is targeted for a mature audience and because of how much shit to do is in these game. Before as a child it was pokemon.

Says the actual neckbeard nintendo faggot.

i hate nintendo though they suck ass

Why does this retard keep calling people who like FF7 nintendofags?

Attached: 1580363386619.jpg (1252x1252, 131K)

God someone finally said it. Nintendo tags are so obnoxious and 99% are Reddit fags too. Play some new games already instead of getting excited about a 4th mario game to come out this year you manchild.

That's true.

Neither are replayable so I’d have to agree.

only normalfags man