BIDEN JUST WON VIRGINIA
BIDEN JUST WON VIRGINIA

Attached: f.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-income_counties_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Checked
Someone redpill an euronigger on the political implications of this.

we want Biden to win
not saying why

That's BS, they should be forced to wait until the last vote is counted.

Nobody wants Biden to win, Biden winning means 4 more years of Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DILATE YOU WHITE BOY CUCK

We get it, you're a cuck. Go away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIDEN ALREADY WON 200 DELEGATES TONIGHT BERNIE ONLY WON 10

The young buck is gonna do it.

Vote for me and drumpf supporters will be put in gulags and force fed soy

Depends on the viewpoint of who you ask, but if Biden happens to win the nomination, and then the election there won't be much change in the Political landscape. Biden is a much more moderate Democrat, so it'll essentially be like America under Obama.

omg the dnc screwed bernie over again wtf im so surprised who whudda thunk

>not saying why
I think it's pretty obvious why

he ain't wrong though, calm down.

Projected to win, not won it yet.

Why?

They SHOULD wait until the last votes are cast, so their announcement does not impact the voting. But if they "call" a state early and have to correct themselves later, it's not a problem.

He's either won it or lost it. The votes are already cast.

CNN projects Biden wins NC.

And Bloomberg projected win in American Samoa.

Why wouldn’t he win?! Buttegieg drops, Amy drops... this is just the DNC manipulating the public to get their results.
If Saunders wins, the DNC says, fuck the popular votes, we’ll use Super Delegates...
This is the HYPOCRISY of Democratic leadership...

You understand this is basically 5 months of garbage... just political leaders letting the American people (Democrats) feel they are part of the nomination process...

Guess what... YOU’RE NOT!!!

Virginia is well known for its intelligence and not at all for inbreeding.

Yanks are fucking morons. Biden wins the DNC vote, Trump wins the election

Unless

Unless Biden picks Obama as VP.

Then Biden quits.

It's possible, and legal.

>be 2016
>be CNN
>be projecting Hillary will win

>If Saunders wins, the DNC says, fuck the popular votes, we’ll use Super Delegates...
You need to read up on how this year's D convention actually works, Ivan. Superdelegates get no vote on the first ballot this time. If somebody wins that one, it's over without them voting.

this nigga gets it

>Unless Biden picks Michelle Obama as VP
/fixed

Obama could not serve another term as President, having completed two terms, the maximum allowed by law.

Looks like he could be VP, but could not succeed if Uncle Joe quit -- it would pass to the Speaker of the House.

>rooting for Bernie
>Ivan
is it upside down day?

>read up on how this year's

When you open with this statement.. you know this is what was done in the past. They make the rules up “on the fly” or how they choose...

>Obama could not serve another term as President, having completed two terms, the maximum allowed by law

Incorrect. The constitution states that a person may not be ELECTED president for more than 2 terms. Obama won't be elected, Biden will. If there's any country that follows that scrap of parchment to the letter when it comes to the minutae of the details, it's the US

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Biden is Hillary with a penis. He represents the same things she did and he will lose the election for the same reasons

You are confusing predictions made by talking heads before the election with projections made on election night. The former are worthless, just somebdy's opinions. The latter are made based on the vote counts that are coming in -- they CAN be wrong, in which case they'll be corrected later, but they are almost never wrong as they don;t call a state until it is very clear who won it.

That said, "winning" a state makes for a nice headline -- the important thing though is how many delegates each candidate gets. Tpnight, watch and see if Biden wins states he wins by a wde margin with Bernie far behind, or is Bernie close. Watch the same thing in states Bernie wins. Delegates are assigned semi-proportionally -- you have to get above a threshold to get any.

Biden needs to get the headlines and momentum for a lot of "wins" tonight, but he also needs to get substantially more delegates than Bernie to start eating into the Sanders lead.

>ITT cucklebunnies who seem to think Bernie is somehow more electable than Biden

>Superdelegates get no vote on the first ballot this time.

THIS IS THE FIRST BALLOT MORON!

No, you are wrong. This is NOT how it was done in the past, it is a new set of rules for this year's convention, insisted on by Sanders supporters to prevent what happened last time.

Bernie could win California which counts for more than than these hick states combined.

They cannot vote and change the election TODAY. Come the convention, THEY CAN!!!
This is why you are wasting your time...
The American public are ignorant of the reality of the process...

>If there's any country that follows that scrap of parchment to the letter when it comes to the minutae of the details, it's the US

I see you are not aware of the "Right to Privacy" and other extra-constitutional nonsense the Courts have come up with over the years.

Attached: 409ECEC9-1F5A-48B2-BCCE-04B67ABDFE9D.jpg (236x285, 38K)

>I see you are not aware of the "Right to Privacy" and other extra-constitutional nonsense the Courts have come up with over the years.

2nd amendment

Virginia has Open primaries, so tons of Republicans went out and voted for Biden.

I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Super Tuesday. Does not having the lead at Super Tuesday count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie is still playing right now and he has been the best candidate in the race for how many years now? He's playing one of the worst politicians in the DNC who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of SC boomer voters. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Sanders is one of the best fucking senators in congress, he went 13-3 last year and would of won the 2016 nomination if the voting wasn't rigged. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Sanders wins. Oh look at that, Biden just forgot his name again when he needed to remember it, just like Hillary did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this sub again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I am very very upset that that racist backwater shithole state voted for biden. Oh wait, anyone with a brain in their head could've predicted they would vote for the bad choice.

No, this is the series of primaries and election that chose regular delegates to the Democrat convention. There they will vote for the party's nominees for President and VP. The first time the vote, that is the first ballot at the convention. in which the Superdelegates cannot vote. There has never been a need for a second ballot at either party's convention since 1952, when both Eisenhour and Stevenson were selected after multiple ballots.

>hick states
is that attitude how the dems got the upper hand in 2016?

Tell you what -- if they somehow DO that, come back and talk to me. Until then, you are just talking out of your ass.

Yes.

>dems basically giving the election to trump
you stupid, stupid bastards.

Attached: 74701521_10215259505618031_7454439822707392512_n.jpg (720x960, 86K)

Eat shit.

>open primaries

Shit.

TL, DR

This wouldn't have happened if Bernie was alive

Oohhh the implications. The terrible implications.

damn it’s almost as if people shouldn’t be voting without id’s

>Unless Biden picks Obama as VP.
"No person shall be eligible for vice president who also isn't eligible for president."

How does it feel Bernie boy’s to see all of the fake free shit you were promised, evaporate before your eyes. Another ass raping by the DNC without so much as spit for lubricant.

>this bootyblasted

Attached: 1301868664172.jpg (400x264, 16K)

BERNIE JUST WON TEXAS
BERNIE JUST WON TEXAS
BERNIE JUST WON TEXAS
BERNIE JUST WON TEXAS
BERNIE JUST WON TEXAS

Hey I didn't say I liked the guy, I gave a perspective. Biden is going to basically be Obama 2.0, and I didn't say I liked that nigger either

Biden will get the nomination at the DNC
Bloomberg will be his VP.

Bernie would have had to absolutely crush it tonight to have a shot.

most republicans would have voted Sanders-

I'm sorry, but did Biden already win? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Super Tuesday. Does having the lead at Super Tuesday count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Biden is still playing right now and he has been the best candidate in the race for how many years now? He's playing one of the worst politicians in the DNC who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of communist zoomer voters. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Biden is one of the best fucking senators in congress, he went 13-3 last year and would of won the 2016 nomination if the voting wasn't rigged. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Biden wins. Oh look at that, Bernie just had a heart attack again when he needed to stay alive, just like Hillary did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this sub again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Biden topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

TRUMP JUST WON MASSACHUSETTS
TRUMP JUST WON MAS.SACHUSETTS
TRUMP JUST WON MASSACHUS.ETTS
TRUMP JUST WON MASSACHU.SETTS
TRUMP JUST WON MASSACHU.SETTS

Shut up nigger. Bernie failed you again.
Quit making poor life choices.

Figures. And Tulsi 2nd.

There's a strategy behind that. You get voters that you will need in November to participate in selecting a candidate, hopefully leading to your party selecting a candidate they can vote for in the general.

Don't think so. Looks like Biden and Bernie will come in neck-and-neck there.

>Bloomberg will be his VP.
Nope, one of the folks who endorsed him last night and created the "wave" he needed to stay alive will get rewarded. He spent an awfully long time last night making warm, passionate love to Buttgag, I suspect it will be him.

Because he's a moderate and thus stands a better chance?

Old man deathmatch!

>Samoans are just voting at random.

Trump is an incumbent president and the only name on most RNC ballots.

Attached: trump-golf-gold-telescope-911-1554220126-640x427.jpg (640x427, 69K)

The election is still young, so Biden had to steal its Virginiaty while he had the chance

TULSI JUST WON PENNSYLVANIA

>responding to pasta
>has the right to vote
this is why people are abandoning democracy

woah.. stunning and brave

>Virginia has Open primaries, so tons of Republicans went out and voted for Biden.
wait a sec.. how did Trump do in Virginia when he was gunning for nomination? womder if the virginia dems did the same thing thinking he was unelactable and it backfired bigly.

If Biden wins he'll need a female VP. It's the way of the world now. Bootygiggles gay card isn't quite enough.

tulsi mmmmmm tulsi booty

American democracy is a tragedy masquerading as a farce

you are a faggot masquerading as a nigger

Yea ...no he got 60 ..bernie got 16...youre probably retarded you know that right

lol no.. they may be hicks, but they ain't idiots.. they know Biden is the least electable of the two.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-income_counties_in_the_United_States

5 of the top 20 highest-income counties are in Virginia. Haha yea we sure are dumb, thanks for the money you made me, loser.

cope

Co goes for Sanders-

Virginia is literally the best state to live. You are a complete dipshit.

sorry, no.. it's gonna be Warren; he needs to keep the crypto-racist dem white women Karens behind him and Tulsi is too exotic and too sexy.
>b-but Warren is injun kek
no, no she's not, and nobody believed that except for Trump until his tard wranglers told him she was full of shit.

Current senator for Virginia

Attached: 114ff4fb7d83b76a75d92522119f1443.jpg (650x487, 46K)

this.. is true. touché good sir.

Warren will be the DNC choice. Trouble is she's an unlikeable Hilllary type who would be an absolute disaster on the campaign trail

true, but she'd pull more votes than Tulsi. And it the end, it doesn't really matter.. it's more important for the DNC to make sure Sanders doesn't become PoTUS than to have their own team winning. They'd burn down their own party like The Hindenburg and gladly take a hundred more years of Trump than even risk Sanders becoming president.

Noone caresssss

Attached: Z6Jnrme.png (736x736, 1M)

this.. this is powerful

Trump never says what he is afraid of, gunning for Biden in Ukraine is his ploy to get the idiot DNC to think Biden is his fear.

Biden good- Sanders bad.

Sanders will probably take Tx, but Biden will get a large share of delegates.

Trump did fear Sanders for a short while, but to luck so did the DNC.

>but to luck
*his

i liek mudkipz

After serving 2terms he can not serve in any office that is in the line of succession. So no he can't be VP.

Read >

I have a weird question that's been on my mind a lot.

What would it take to push American society into a revolution against the elites? Like it's never really a matter of if but when. There is a historical pattern of the rich in power pushing the exploration line too far to the point people Riot and storm the capital. I'm not saying we're at that point but when we have people fucked over by wages, healthcare, and basic needs for survival, at some point more and more people will agree shit has gone too far.

I guess my question is, how cucked does America have to get for people to see it's rich vs poor not red vs blue?

A lot. Amerifats are collectively stupid enough to elect a retarded 'billionaire' as the saviour of the working man.

>moderate
Maybe by eurocuck standards. By US standards he is a gun grabbing pants on head retarded lefty.

your propaganda tells you, you are in the majority. You are not. Most leftist are too stupid to learn, so carry on.

I will be an adversary and would like a good rate of conversion-

>What would it take to push American society into a revolution against the elites?
they thought they had one, a revolution against the elites, when they elected Trump. Somehow they just failed to notice the fact that he was, and had always been, part of said elite. So, there we have it.

Surprised they voted Bloomberg, but then again they want money. Usually doesn’t matter who you are or how bad something is, they will always go local.
For example, everyone here is a Watson nationals fan. The second Suzuki goes to another team, they will tear that logo off everything then own and slap the new one one.

Hawai’i fag here btw

*washington nationals

>they thought they had one
that is not how I saw it-

And if he stop playing they’ll go back to being giants fans.....

that's probably because you're not a complete moron.

Not by US standards, by the brainwashed greedy or entirely brainless standards, he is this wacky.

That's what it was tho. Both Dems and Rep voters for Trump thought that he was gonna Shake up the Elite government and make it work for the common man. He wasnt "ONE OF THEM." He like us! Expect he 100% is and was dumber than expected.

Also the alt-right fucking thought he'd be Hitler 2.0 and that 100% didnt happen so they gave up on him and the died out.

not interested in your opinions. I have my own.

not him, but I have some others.