Rip northwest fags

Rip northwest fags
Get out while you can
People have been infected way earlier than the cdc suspected

Attached: 20200303_164818.jpg (720x848, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
rachfeed.com/people-claim-this-dean-koontz-novel-predicted-the-covid-19-outbreak-as-wuhan-400/
steamcommunity.com/app/246620/eventcomments/1754653780725487874
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>When even fucking Colombia did a better job of quarantining the people they repatriated than burgerland did

Attached: I welcome this.jpg (512x384, 16K)

9 people have died! EVERYONE PANIC!!!!!!!!!!

it's not a virus. It's a cure. We need it to spread.,

This. Now go out there user, and start licking light switches and doorknobs to prove everyone wrong! You are the hero we need.

>cuts to the CDC
>virus spreads
>CDC didn't see this coming
>best solution is to just pray about it
Get fucked, lol

Attached: Jinping-modified-gal.jpg (2048x1614, 606K)

you should visit the sick to prove the CDC wrong and educate idiots

Today has been a bad day for the US, and cases from the Californian guy who walked about with the virus infecting others are finally starting to come out of incubation.

Don't be surprised by the end of the week when you have over 1000 cases and more deaths.

Because to be blunt 80%+ of Americans are not healthy and overweight. It is going to kill you big time.

As I just finished typing that another case appeared so 122 now.

tell a lie its now 126.

The CDC predicts that at least 12,000 Americans will die from the flu in any given year. As many as 61,000 people died in the 2017-2018 flu season, and 45 million were infected.
Feb 7, 2020

RIP old people
we didn't need them anyways

This is why America is in big trouble, COVID-19 is NOT the flu, it has flu like symptoms but this shit is extreme it attacks the lungs hard, turning the insides into mush if untreated.

Again let me clarify this isn't a flu virus you are dealing with.

Most deaths have been between 40 and 60. Only a small amount of the 3166 deaths so far has been over 70.

That's not true.
Donnie said he and Mike were doing strongly.
There are only 15 people who got sick.
This a Democratic hoax.

OP IS A FAGGOT FAKE NEWS MERCHANT

Attached: 1575190579650.jpg (960x926, 53K)

>and 45 million were infected
That's insane, yet true. I seriously wonder how is it that people here can still go about not washing their hands, never exercising, and otherwise living as if they have affordable healthcare and/or will live forever.

But, Americans wanted this.

Attached: 1482451332805.jpg (961x641, 87K)

If you think this is like the flu but ignore the stats you should not be allowed a vaccine when it come.
What the hell! You'll be ok.

Somehow I can't see the morbidly obese living to a ripe old age.

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-180658_Chrome.jpg (1080x728, 109K)

truth: 9 people have died in Washington
also truth: there are probably 2000-3000 infected between Washington and Oregon
also truth: the people who are dying have been mostly old and feeble, in the nursing home cluster

>coronavirus kills all the fat boomers out in Jesusland
this might actually be unironically based

>45 million were infected.
americans? i didnt know anyone who had it

Wash your hands. Stop panicking.

Make sure you understand the graph, its mortality rate not actual deaths, and the graph has been wrong.

The real irony is that they want to vote away the healthcare that would've kept them alive.

Attached: Your typical red state.jpg (852x480, 57K)

Agree

>oh you little whining pussies! this is no worse than the flu, in fact the flu kills many more people

Thanks for telling us how little you know about epidemics. Please go out and start licking public handrails to show us how tough you are.

Covid brings about pneumonia. That's what people are dying from and old people are more likely to get and die from pneumonia. That's why they are disproportionately affected.

That and "Americans wanted this", of course.

Republican voters are so fucking stupid

Remember to wash your hands though. All this covert racism aside.

In Iran there is a group of anti-government people telling people to go lick shrines and forcing their kids to do it in Qos, where most cases are.

Numbskulls lol

but if you hate flyover hicks so much, shouldn't you vote for them to die?

Attached: vsco5b07ada100feb.jpg (1536x2049, 1.3M)

How is Coronavirus different than the flu that kills so many more people?

>the incubation period for flu is only a few days, you know very quickly when you have it. The coronavirus incubates over 2 weeks, so you walk around giving it to everyone else not even knowing you're sick

>people with the flu mostly recover on their own, independently. About 20% of the coronavirus victims have to be hospitalized to save their lives. Even at low numbers, this will overload the health care system.

>We don't even know yet if you can catch the coronavirus a 2nd time, or how fast it mutates into another form you can re-catch.

>People that are immunocompromised die
>In a region know for having a ton of "Anti-vaxxers" who think science lies and peppermint is better than medicine
Please please keep spreading.

I don't hate them. If anything, I feel sorry for them, while respecting them (to an extent) for being honest about whatever bigotries they might have, unlike 'oh-so-progressive' city-folk who wouldn't sit next to a minority on a train or a bus...let alone live next to them.

Attached: flat earth.webm (1920x1080, 1.79M)

>We don't even know yet if you can catch the coronavirus a 2nd time
So far, a Korean woman caught it again after recovering from it.

Attached: insadong.jpg (550x412, 60K)

>In a region know for having a ton of "Anti-vaxxers"
kek new york? or you mean america?

Is the Coronavirus a hoax??

wow the earth really is flat

COVID19 is around 20x times more deadly than the flu and infinitely more contagious
Burgers are fucked

I heard this earlier on and I said it could be a myth, but we have to wait and see, if she got 2nd time she is pretty much dead woman walking.

Hubei update in 30 seconds

So I’m cool? Like if I get sick and just don’t go to the doctor I can deal with this right? Basically like getting a bad cold or something, just drink Gatorade and sleep naked ass up like my uncle told me.

Attached: CC7AEE88-F0B0-4BF9-915D-03CE4828350C.jpg (720x518, 67K)

COVID19 incubation is between 1 and 14 days, with an average of 5.2 days.
14 days incubations are extremely rare, don't spread misinformation.

Source: WHO

They said over 2 weeks. i.e. within 2 weeks. You should take time to understand what is being said instead of jumping to assumptions.

The virus will die out by this Summer.

Attached: Win95_Yahoo.jpg (1200x885, 158K)

Hubei update

+125 case +23 death +4009 recovered in china

China is really slowing down.

>The “incubation period” means the time between catching the virus and beginning to have symptoms of the disease. Most estimates of the incubation period for COVID-19 range from 1-14 days, most commonly around five days. These estimates will be updated as more data become available.

who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses

You should take time to educate yourself, that would prevent you from looking like a retard.

Also. It's not the flu, or a flu, at all. It's an altogether different virus that presents respiratory symptoms similar to influenza but it is NOT influenza. NOT a flu. Calling covid-19 a strong flu would be like calling ebola a very deadly flu, it's just not. They are literally completely different animals.

I wasn't the person who posted it originally, and they clearly didn't say it takes 2 weeks, they said OVER 2 weeks. As in any time within 2 weeks.

You need to calm the fuck down and learn to read properly, even I told you so in the last post of mine and you still couldn't understand.

Hope you catch it so I can laugh as your life slips away boifat.

The burgers in general.

I like that! Sauce?

Now this guy too, he/she didn't say it was the flu they said how it differs from the flu.

Really you yanks can't read worth shit.

americans are retarded,this is what happens when your to dumb to realize traveling to the places that are infected with coronavirus is a bad idea

>naked ass up like my uncle told me.
Sorry user, your uncle had other motives that he could blame on a fever dream.

>posts misinformation
>gets corrected
>comes back looking like a retard spoting misinformation again
>gets corrected again with link to WHO and quotes
>comes back parroting the same nonsense, again

Are your parents retarded as well?

Blame your government also Trump hasn't blocked flights from Japan or South Korea, ouch.

>mfw no amount of quartantines would solve american's stupidity

how about,not globe trotting to foreign countrys and then bringing back their wierd sickness's

Well hold on there fren. Consider that I'm responding to exactly this:
>How is Coronavirus different than the flu
Now read my response and tell me, how am I off topic here? I'm explaining how it differs.

I saved it some time ago, possibly from

Attached: not what I was expecting.webm (320x240, 197K)

>blaming the cdc when america isnt a country of smart people and will spread the disease because they dont understand not to globe trot to countrys with diseases and then fail on what a quarentine should be

Again I wasn't the person who posted it in the first place, not my fault you cannot understand English and I can, if you can't tell the difference between "the incubation period is 2 weeks" and "the incubation period is over 2 weeks", then there is no saving you.

>buh buh buh it has to be you... you are like the only person in the world posting like that

Retarded, that's a lot of projection there.

>Gets told by someone else that "over 2 weeks" means any time in the 2 week period, but still doesn't understand and posts his angry replies

You keep being you boifat.

>not globe trotting to foreign countrys

Attached: static.politico.com.jpg (1160x629, 231K)

yeah 'murrikas leader done fucked up as he could have been weeks ahead of where they are now

i dont think it matters how many cases there are

your talking about a country full of people who dont believe their news media and would rather believe the bullshit coming out of their presidents mouth.we'll never know the real story about coronavirus in america

9 less democrats in the world,why arent we celebrating this? oh right,because america is a left wing cesspool

>posts picture of a trump sign

yeah,how well does praying the virus away helping retard.since bible thumpers dont believe in science and modern medicine

I'd use the sign for kindling but I'd love to have that little cabin for the coronapocalypse.

I was convinced that Italy was a very clean, hygienic European country though. Are you saying that I was misled?

Attached: many culure of Italy.jpg (268x201, 46K)

Trump is a national hero for quickly stopping the spread of this virus before it took hold, nobody else would have taken decisive action like this, information is flowing and scientists are able to speak freely. Any other "news" is a Democrat hoax with the only intent being to bring down our Glorious Leader.

Attached: 88968132_3015143358517106_4289786354260246528_n.jpg (959x640, 54K)

Literally 6:40pm here in Chicago. I'd bet 9 more die from gunshots before the day is over. Nothing to report about.

First minute of the first meeting of the Coronavirus task force.
Your tax dollars hard at work delivering thoughts and prayers.

Attached: 88236518_2726550890796376_6195128228672176128_n.jpg (625x625, 109K)

did someone finally get a cat to space in Yea Forums's space program

webem related

Attached: DELTA CAT ZERO ONE NINER.webm (640x360, 591K)

I kinda agree with this, ready for civilization to fall tired of paying child support

The CDC has been hemorrhaging since Trump cut all the funding anyway. There's no way they could've done much more than they already have. Trump even trivialized all of their attempts to keep it in the American media, by saying it was a hoax. Amerifats flying all over the world, dragging shit home ... fine - but the CDC can't be blamed for Trump's general retardation.

"science".

italians are the niggers of europe,they are all fat and greasy,go slurp some more spaghetti italty lover

What happens in the fall?

im the guy you responded to,i blame america and the trump administrations disinformation over the cdc

there's a responsible republican father for you.

>meh, fuck the kid. i'm against abortion because I might go to hell, I hope the virus gets it. let humanity die, I'm tired of having responsibility and not getting enough welfare monies.

SAD!

Attached: This Is You.jpg (960x912, 406K)

also,its not fine when americans are flying all over the world dragging diseases home that are known to kill people.we all know by puerto rico that the rich daddies boy is horrible at disaster response.the only difference now is,this disease will kill people in america instead of bone spurs boy picking a fight with a women in puerto rico because a hurricane

>so much hate for Italy

Attached: 22730366_1761739323850534_6683472835699619939_n.jpg (680x513, 39K)

definitely not a republican and I begged her to get an abortion

whatever you say mr moscow

>republican

the problem is,there are no real republicans anymore.only trumpshits.if you wanted to see a real republican,you should of been alive during the bush administration.instead of being a sperm in your daddies nutsack like the rest of these zoomers with political opinions

Trump had months and months to prepare for corona.
His best response?

"DEMOCRAT HOAX!!!"

Then the stock market tanked, Americans died, Trump kept screaming hoax, and he handily lost the lost the election.

Attached: goptard.gif (376x288, 488K)

Half of America is still in denial, so yeah I get it.
>its just a flu hurrrrr
And yeah Trump magnificently fucked this one up. People are going to die because of his stupidity, a global health crisis isn't supposed to be politics.

the CDC is a political agency that answers to the president. this is the 2nd republican appointee under trump (a retard), and he's denied at least half of the US cases test kits due his retarded protocols -- hence rapid community spread

OH LOOK ITS MR MOSCOW AGAIN IN A TRUMP THREAD PRETENDING TO BE ON BOTH SIDES ONCE MORE

>a global health crisis isnt suppose to be politics

hello and welcome to the trump administration,professional sports isnt suppose to be politics either,but say that to the nfl and drumpf

lets hope trump supporting communities get hit with coronavirus the hardest,they fucking deserve it

>months and months

was it a political agency before or after donald trump? considering what he did to the fbi

>both sides

says the idiot american,still considering trump supporters republican

That's not how viruses work. She didn't catch it again. She relapsed.

Stop calling it Covid19. It's the Wuhan Coronavirus.

everything's 10000x more political under trump, sadly

who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019

Attached: ReflectingUglyGander-size_restricted.gif (305x252, 880K)

This is why you lose elections. We can disagree with people without the extreme hatred and wanting them dead, while you have surrendered to everything that is wrong with the world. You teach hatred and intolerance and back it up with the modern digital equivalent of an iron boot. There is nothing about the way you treat your countrymen or the ideals you espouse that is even vaguely American.

Not even American get rekt Boris.

Like I always tell you, I know it is you, because I see it right away. I wont say what as you will change.

But you keep trying Mr Moscow.

Stephen King called it Wuhan 400 in a book from 1981. True story..

Attached: Second Sign.jpg (708x960, 90K)

.... and he even says the year too

Attached: First sign.jpg (800x621, 47K)

For the most part, health and science agencies were not as politicized as everything else. The CDC goes back to the 1960's I think. It was just a matter of fact necessary part of the government. In Trump's infinite wisdom they couldn't offer him much political leverage so he just lopped off their funding and essentially their ability to effectively take care of shit like this properly..

So according to Stephen King it will be back in 2030

WHO is owned by China

>trump

>wisdom

donald trump is the dumbest president to get elected,the only reason you would disagree is because you are as stupid as donald trump is

the fact you use the term "mr moscow" tells me you are both an american and a democrat.i guess your so pathetic that having a president who caters to you for 4 years wasnt enough to tolerate him,maybe if he was black you would like donaldo trump.since that worked with obama

Nope I am Scottish, get rekt. First you thought I was American and Republican, now Democrat... your troll skills are shit Nikolai.

typical american,nobody cares what some dumbass celebrity says,this is why your considered a shit country to the outside world

>get rekt

well,you obviously arent old enough.or mature enough to vote anyway,.so how about you go back to fucking your sheep and keep the american politics to the americans who actually vote

In the original book, or earlier editions, it was a Russian virus not Chinese. I have the image somewhere I'll look for it.

Its a Dean Koontz book, not Stephen King.

rachfeed.com/people-claim-this-dean-koontz-novel-predicted-the-covid-19-outbreak-as-wuhan-400/

South Korean update

5328 Cases 32 deaths 41 recovered. This is current total numbers not new.

>the only reason you would disagree is because you are as stupid as donald trump is
Did I mention whether I agreed or disagreed? That's irrelevant anyway. Are you drunk or having a stroke?

Still not American, Still Scottish. Keep getting angry Mikhail.

>Meanwhile at Troll HQ, St Petersburg

Attached: dis be you.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Dean Koontz is one of Stephen Kings pseudonyms

Hey, scotsman. You ever meet Koneko? I know it's a big country, but I thought I'd ask.

Attached: ( idolkoneko).png (600x600, 948K)

WHO behaves more like a political entity than a medical one.

WHO came out of the UN after the world kicked hitler's candy ass into the dirt. WHO is based in Copenhagen and is an association consisting of nearly every country on Earth. Hence the name WORLD Health Organization.

You poor little fella, that's all you have?

Attached: 1582498158897.jpg (761x651, 40K)

Yes. And they all suck China's dick. Hence the name.

Here's the one I was looking for, before it was changed to Wuhan 400 it was Russian, Gorki 400.

Attached: WUHAN-GORKI.png (970x430, 138K)

Nope, but she looks 12 year old lol

But a quick check it seems she is in Inverness and is a regular on streets doing songs and shit. But yeah... if she is happy its cool, but don't think she will have many fans in Inverness kek

Damn didn't know that, thanks for letting me know, why did they change it to Wuhan lol

Not understanding that the corona virus is a mutated flu....

Obsessed

I have no idea but probably because Gorki is generally associated with Moscow. Cold War and all that and the timing when it was a VERY bad idea to fuck with the USSR. Also a bad place to release a bioweapon that you created yourself, on yourself kek - Moscow an heros

No. It is not influenza. It is a NOVEL coronavirus. A completely different virus. Can you read the difference?

Thank god im not a boomer. Im untouchable.

Kek. good day sir.

I think this is the only reason for me to be happy about being a Jerseyfag. No Coronavirus yet.

>Jerseyfag. No Coronavirus yet.
You're a complete fool if you think there aren't people walking around undetected in your town right now.

Some of you are alright. Don't go to work tomorrow if you're in the Northwest.

Whatever you are, live with the consequences of your actions or go to hell.

No. This was designed to take you out explicitly.

You are an employee. Essentially useless in the New World.

Gurgle your goodbye while you can.

Why do you think the fastest plane ever made was retired so long ago?

You sure are smart.

You wish boomer.

i dont own a gun. am i fucked? gimme an idiots guide to survival. will i be good buying a shitload of peanut butter and water and riding this shit out with my cats and whatever knives i can find?

Imagine being so stupid as to pretend you know what you are talking about while at the same time not understanding the word "mutated" or the meaning of NOVEL

Novel virus refers to a virus not seen before. It can be a virus that is isolated from its reservoir or isolated as the result of spread to an animal or human host where the virus had not been identified before. It can be an emergent virus, one that represents a new strain, but it can also be an extant virus not previously identified. The virus also may come up just as the results of genetic make up mutations under various causative and thus being unnoticed by human it may be lethal.

almost 4 of them, so, kinda, but who's gonna say "months and month"

china in a nutshell
if you don't believe it

steamcommunity.com/app/246620/eventcomments/1754653780725487874

Attached: plague inc banned.png (1511x933, 1.17M)

Are you fucking serious?
Just coz Donnie says shit does not mean it's true.
A guy died in Australia in the their summer.

Attached: 1583280098219.jpg (1700x1389, 853K)

its only a problem with dumb countrys like america,everywhere else is smart enough to avoid going to the countrys who have a problem with it

good luck calling it fake news with your idiot president who has made the republican party look like a joke

>just coz donnie says shit does not mean it's true

what do you expect from the country who labels everything fake news? i just hope the places most effected by coronavirus are trump voting areas,you got what you deserve

oh hey it's the dude who's obsessed with America! What's up bro

Hate to post this, i might get abuducted or worse but this is all a scam to stop protest in hong kong. More people have died from influenza, now watch trump declare martial law.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x540, 48K)

The irony that coronavirus mainly kills the immueodifficient and the elderly when all the presidential candidates are 70+. Imagine voting for people who have absolutely no idea how the modern world really functions and will likely die before the aftershocks of their decisions will come about.

My dreams are coming true.

Imagine discarding the people with the most experience and knowledge simply because they aren't quite as "sharp" as they once were, which is still much smarter than your average person being born and "educated" today.

the irony is the fact that americans are stupid and will screw this up.lets just hope you trump voting morons are the ones who are the most effected by it

experience of a world that functioned completely differently you idiot. The world they lived in at their peak ability to process and retain information doesnt exist anymore. And you're okay with them making decisions that will affect generations long after what short time is left of their lives is over. Kek clown land.

You actually think it functioned completely differently....sorry theres no point in us talking. Just a reminder, the model T was invented in 1912, which is over 100 years ago.

kek society hasnt changed since the first mass processed automobile obviously.

Attached: MC17GA.jpg (484x455, 220K)

there's a saying, idk, maybe you have heard it? Same shit, different day. It's a saying for a reason.

people in Columbia don't travel that much, especially to China.

I will vote for him harder. At least he didn't wait like 6 months like your god did.

this is the difference between educated countrys,and countrys full of morons like america

>like your god did

the only people treating their president like a god are trump supporeters,so have fun retard.keep america poor and stupid,just like you

Perfect example of what i am talking about. TV was the new thing at one time. before that it was radio. TV is simply a more advanced radio that has pictures as well. Now we use the internet, which according to you is SOOOOO MUCH DIFFERENT than TV. But the number 1 thing that the internet is used for? TV.

Nobody gives a shit about your opinion, you fucking foreigner

>countrys full of morons like america
>countrys
moron that probably doesn't live in america but shits on it due to stereotypes.
each country has retards and they are always shown as the representation of that country to foreigners. have you never heard of the phrase "the least informed are always the most vocal"?

You're an old man yourself if you dont understand the magnitude of digital infrastructure and how its completely changed the function of society on a granular level.
>internet is just for watching content/media

jesus fucking christ the absolute state of burgers

typical trumpturd

>hurr durr,even though im not a native american,i hate everybody in america who isnt white and ignorant like me

i cant wait until you lose the 2020 election and see the look on your face when donald trump and his supporters are kicked out of the party.good fucking riddance,join the democrats where you snowflakes belong

actually i live in america,and i dont shit on it based on stereotypes,i shit on it based on facts.cry more redneck,your bigly yuge president will continue to prove the stereotypes true,your a country of fat idiots

Say whatever you want, but stats agree with me. There's a reason why services like netflix make up like 60% of internet traffic. Internet is simply the new advanced version of TV, which is the advanced version of radio, and on and on. To not see the parallels there is completely retarded and demonstrates exactly what i am talking about in terms of younger people being fucking retarded these days.

Says the Yea Forums lurking doctor. Because doctors frequent Yea Forums in their spare time. Anytime media hypes shit to this degree it is A. Bullshit and B. Designed to distract the attention of the drooling idiots from another issue.

>hurr durr i just show how much of a retard i am and im mad trump because is not my president
ftfy

I suppose you think that watching a streaming service such as twitch is completely different than watching a TV program too huh? Not at all similar.

correct. but prevention is similaras. it's pretty easy to NOT get infected.

RIP democratic city dwellers

Attached: Brody-Charlie-Chaplins-Scandalous-Life-and-Boundless-Artistry.jpg (2000x2476, 563K)

trump is my president,he's just an idiot who's extremist fanbase doesnt care how left wing he has ran this country

good thing he lost his party house majority and every democrat candidate has a lead over him.have fun melting down like hillary did on election night when cadet bone spurs loses,next time.here's a tip.pick a guy who is pro gun,and will get support from military and conservatives.thats how you are successful.not some moron who hates immigrants who is only supported by cleetus and his trailer park friends

>orange man bad
>it was her turn
ftfy

RIP republican southern poor redneck community dwellers.since those people even though they abuse the welfare system just as much as democrats,as somehow better to you trump supporting piles of shit

Why are you arguing about end user downstream statistics? How does that have anything to do with how digital infrastructure has changed businuess, health, education, manufacture and litereally every fucking industry in existence?. I get you can't admit being older makes you less important, but fucking hell dude. How can you be so willfully blind? Why put a 70-80 year old man at the helm of an era that was science fiction when they were actual adults.

On a more important note, I just noticed that 822222222 is on the horizon

>you should take time to educate yourself

and deprive ourselves of these delightful conversations? do you know where you are?

Attached: 94-92-156.jpg (471x355, 27K)

oh no,the 16 year old political expert responded to me.if only the school shooter put a bullet in your head,maybe the future of america would of been better,since you think your political opinion actually matters

We don't hate them. We pity them, and are annoyed with them. They're still americans though, we want what's best for them ultimately.

They're just so frustratingly stupid.

Attached: trump.jpg (735x340, 92K)

Inputting data into a computer instead of writing it down somehow changes the data.

You actually just basically said this. You are a fucking moron. Just because they have a computer now, doesn't mean they stop doing CPR. Fuck me kids today are fucking MORONS.

guarantee it will be some old creep asking for someones kik

>literally seething

Attached: C68831CB-4B89-4947-B803-66AD26EB0B5F.jpg (640x458, 72K)

there's literally no city dweller that "wouldn't sit next to a minority on a bus"

You can't exist in a city and ride the bus and not sit next to minorities on a daily basis.

LOL, ok trump!

Could easily be slidding creamy log post as well

My bad, where do i go to pick up a warp drive again? Or a tricorder? Also, how do i tell my oven to materialize any food i want at my say so?

>actually getting this mad over an argument made over a series of tubes
holy fuck just climb back in your mother's womb you big fucking baby

it dosn't turn the lungs to mush. most people die of dehydration

fucking boomer thinking its not not a big truck.

sociology major declared: "i don't know why people think minorities are stupid. 1/2 of my sociology courses are black or latin and some of the professors too."

STEM grad student: "undergrad was tough but i learned how to work hard. i didn't even notice any black or latin people people."

i'm just saying that our paths in life can avoid even having to remember that they exist.

Over half, those infected have now recovered, and the trend is that the recovered will overtake the infection rate soon. See what I did there.
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Imagine someone thinking that advancing from a rotary phone to a digital one was so groundbreaking that previous generations would not be able to understand how to use the new phones. This is basically you.

>"undergrad was tough but i learned how to work hard. i didn't even notice any black or latin people people."

He says completely obscured by chinese, japanese and indian people.

at least boomers are old enough to vote in an election,unless the alt right's high school bullied hero's or dipshits like greta thunberg

I see you keep replying over and over as you think of more uniformed surface level observations. Hard to think of them all at once as you get to those twighlight years huh.

Question: are you aware you haven't been able to hide your leel of retardation and that is why you can't get laid?

but seriously...you know you haven't been able to hide it, right?

People get sick and what to 'muricans do?

Buy toilet paper

Fat fucks are as retarded as tehy are obese

More like its hard to relate to you just how stupid you are because you are so stupid that I have to dig deep to come up with an example of how stupid you appear to the people you are insulting. But you do you. I don't care if you go through life making yourself out to be an ego driven moron. Thats all you. I tried to help you, and you took it as an offense because frankly, its hard not to be offended when someone tells you a truth that is painful. But it doesn't make the truth any less true. Best of luck.

its only dangerous if you are weak or sick.

>>More like its hard to relate to you just how stupid you are because you are so stupid that I have to dig deep to come up with an example of how stupid you appear to the people you are insulting
Gee, with prose like that you sure showed him who the idiot is....

nah, 'muricans whine about fake news and get sick and die because they dont understand how big of a problem coronavirus is

ive said every day for 4 years now.a stupid country deserves a stupid president,the fact conservatives will support and vote for a godless degenerate like donald trump tells you how fucking stupid their country is

Yep, I also sometimes use baby speak when I talk to dogs. I change my "prose" based on who I am talking to. There's no point in talking to someone who can't read at even a highschool level at a college one. You must be new at communication. Try going to the hood and explaining quantum mechanics without using ebonics or "dumbing it down"

I'm sure its hard to relate to lots of things when the world speeds up so much you don't recognize it anymore. The damn internet tv box is just radio! he cries. Clutching his replica Ford Model T.

>wahhh they voted trump oramge man bad trump isn't my president
did you see the other options you fucking retard?

This post demonstrates my exact point. The fact that you still fail to understand this despite the fact that I am undoubtedly more adept at using said internet than you are demonstrates it yet again. You actually think that someone who you are communicating with ON THE INTERNET is incapable of understanding the internet. Or at the very least you are pretending to believe that. either way, you are fucking retarded.

mate you got thoroughly wrecked dont fucking lie

yes,i saw them.and after 4 years.they wouldnt of been any better.im sorry hillbilly man,but republicans have rejected donald trump and his supporters,so do the party a favor and get the fuck out

how exactly do you figure?

the fact you think the digital era stops at people watching youtube and netflix literally proves you're not adept at the internet.

Americans are dying, at last.

This mentality is something I've only ever known from the over 50 crowd. You're older so you can't possibly be less informed than the youth about something. Can't wait till y'all die out.

Lol nice strawman moron. I was literally talking about the march of progress and how similar technologies develop over time. You are so fucking stupid it is amazing. honestly. Go google how to use logic and reason.

I am 33. I've been playing video games since i was 3. I am a huge nerd and super into computers and technology. Nice demonstration of how ignorant and bigoted you are though.

if thats the extent of your view of the 'march of progress' in relation to digital infrastructure and the internet, then you are the one that needs to do some googling.

coronavirus started in china you retard,the chinese are dieing

Lol stating facts about the internet to you is the same as "thats the extent of what technology will ever be capable of" my lord you are fucking pond scum, your parents should be eternally face palming for giving birth to you.

If you're 33 you should be fucking ashamed. Why are you defending people 20 years past the danger threshold for dementia/alzheimers as champions to lead the most powerful country in the world through the most development of digital infrastructure to date.

Crisis Damage Control Team GO!

Attached: Operation CrescentFresh.gif (192x144, 1.82M)

Because, unlike you, I am not ageist. Nor am I a bigot in any form. I make informed decisions on a case by case basis instead of being a judgemental moron such as yourself.

>I am a huge nerd and super into computers and technology.

Evidently not.

You actually think you are the first generation to think they are hot shit. When i was 16 i thought adults were dumb too. What changed? I grew up.

yeah these are the people who would end up getting corona virus not the jewish democrats living in highly dense populations.
Hopefully all the suicidal communists kill themselves because of this

At least I am smart enough to understand that every generation feels the way you do at one time or another, its just that most of them pull their heads out of their asses at some point and realize that just because someone is old, it doesn't mean they know nothing, or everything. Infact, it doesn't mean much of anything other than they have ridden this rock around the sun more times than you have. Now, if said old person has a good idea that seems to hold water, i might listen. Whereas if they are throwing their feces at me, i probably wont. But that is just me, being objective and using logic to make the best decision possible with the information i have. You do you.

get a load of this faggot

Attached: 1545404052076.jpg (480x600, 19K)

Adults should be president. Elderly people should not.

By the way, in the above example, you would be the one throwing feces, which is the physical equivalent to the shit coming out of your brain.

What age were you diagnosed with ASD?

Depends on the person, as always.

Just because forest gump was an adult and not an old person, it doesn't make him fit to be president. k thanks.

your age shouldnt determine if your an adult,your maturity level should.have fun with 4 more years of donald trump being a tantrum throwing child

this ive not seen someone this aspergersy in ages

>tries to call me retarded
>idiot doesn't even know what the abbreviation means
>tries to make himself feel better while at the same time exposing what an idiot he is.

Also, for the record, I am on the spectrum. But to anyone who isn't a bigot, this doesn't mean anything concerning my reasoning abilities, infact it generally means i have superior reasoning, but lower emotional intelligence (keyword generally) than a "neurotypical" or in layman's terms, a normal person. So when you say that i have ASD or AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER, and then your idiotic friend fails to understand that its not asperger's syndrome, it simply demonstrates that I infact, am much more intelligent than both of you combined.

I wasn't the guy who said aspergers, (which FYI is now rolled into ASD).
but yeah HAHAHA I fucking knew it. It absolutely has effected your inability to see any other viewpoint but the one you BELIEVE you have come to objectively. Get fucked sperg.

Lol the bigot is trying to tell me I am not objective. Ok zoomer.

Fake news
Get fucked shillbot

>Make bigoted statements for 30 minutes
>Claim other party is not objective
>??????
>profit

I'm only a few miles east of Sacramento I am so fucking fucked

The term is "Bi-Phasic"
Corona-chan hasn't shown her the final form

We will hit Peak Problems in July

China is lying. Look up their open field body burning.

Sometimes people of Faith say a prayer to focus and banish the anxiety/fear of what is to come.

God I hope it fucking RAVAGES the human race. Do you have any evidence or reasoning to support this ideal? I would love to hear your thoughts and or research into it

It's the 21st Agenda.
They fucked it up on purpose.
Guy at the CDC already took the fall for the bad kits.
It's just one more step in the global depopulation move.

They even wrote a book to try to bring them back from the edge "Beyond Contempt"
A handbook for Progressives to stop fucking everything up socially.

ifs very obvious on the spectrum and clear theres nothing anyone could say to change your mind, especially if you believe high functioning autism denotes 'superior reasoning' kek

Find me one study where high function autisms results in better reasoning in subjects as nebulous and organic as politics or global infrastrucure. I'll fucking wait.

Oh yeah bitch? Well you're fucking retarded.

the places mostly "effected" are the ones with homeless people shitting in the streets en masse, raw dogging each other and passing diseases like it's the 70's and thinking people who want less government is a bad thing.

Ya know, the west coast.

>Doesn't understand the word "generally" despite the fact that i denoted it as important.
>Displays bigotry yet again
>Claims that my autism is the only reason i could be intelligent, again, displaying how bigoted he is
>Still somehow thinks he is the objective one who is making intelligent decisions
>Doesn't understand how stupid he appears to anyone with decent reading comprehension

You are all wrong and have proven to me that you all must be fucking ACTUALLY retarded AS FUCK.

You're literally so fuckin dumb dude

You're genuinely an autist.

How so? Please do explain, I would love to discuss the topic with you, because I am infact very intelligent.

Fuck you cuntwad you're mentally fucking retarded too

>Doesn't understand how stupid he appears to anyone with decent reading comprehension
the irony

What irony is there? Please explain the irony to us.

No you're not kiddo. You think you know it all but in reality you're just another fucking idiot that thinks he's smart. Give me one LEGITIMATE reason why I should believe you're not a FUCKING RETARD. Please try me, you little faggot

Not much more contagious. Quite a bit deadlier but still not like Ebola or something

Lol.....silly libtard.

I'm genuinely afraid of having kids, incase they turn out like you. Honestly.

Thats not an explanation, that's just stating the same thing again, which I already asked you to explain. The legitimate reason I will give you is your failure to understand my question, or at the very least, your failure to even attempt to answer it.

Dumb ass detected....

And yet Ebola is still here, you fuckin imbecile.

I would be scared of my kids being smarter than me too. Probably a good call for you not to reproduce since there is a very high probability that they will be much smarter than you, unless you find the dumbest bitch you can. Best of luck with not reproducing, I sincerely hope you never do.

The Nuclear Option of Damage Control / Face Saving.

Newfag

Yeah but it's pretty easy to see fucking moron when I see one. You probably don't even know calculus either fucking dumb ass idiot retard boy.

"In fact" is two words, you fucking autist.

Look how stressed and spergy you're getting by every comment. You keep telling everyone you're intelligent (something intelligent people don't need to do) Get a grip.

You lying dog faced pony soldier!

Explain in better detail faggotty little bitch. I didn't read. You wrote a novel about it before fuckwad. Tldr

infact. Adverb. Common misspelling of in fact.

You'd be surprised. It's definitely a word.

IN FACT I'M MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ALL OF YOU LITTLE FUCKING RETARDS. PLUS MY IMMUNE SYSTEM IS TOUGHER.

Or you're just an imbecile moron. Simply stupid and pathetic, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fucking hell is that you AA Lewis?

Attached: 02JJyFagLLhwq9f1IO60JOXjGx8iXFeTVKz7GEY6GMw.jpg (548x618, 49K)

You're the one who wanted to discuss the word infact. I obliged you and you lost. Don't get mad just because I beat you at your own game. You aren't very good at thinking, sorry.

President should have shut down travel if they gave a fuck. Fuck the president.

No you're just fucking utterly obsessed with me and wanna lick the shit out of my fucking asshole you fucking imbecile piece of dog shit. Go fuck yourself and snap a bear trap in your ass, you mentally challenged faggotty little peasant.

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Attached: 1583281272786-1.jpg (1324x696, 136K)

Well then, Ooga Booga to you too sir.

Am I the only one laughing my fucking ass off at these conversations? Like really? LOLOLOL

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me?

This is no laughing matter faggot fuck off.

Roughly translated: My dad could easily beat up your dad

but I thought the second amendment killed more people..

This fucking thread

Attached: [email protected] (724x543, 56K)

Op here, this is a robbery put ur cocks in my ass

More like "Rubbery"

Well your dad probably has the Corona virus and sucks puss out of your mom's herpes off of her pussy lips in her infected fucking cunt kiddo

higher autist reasoning in overdrive, bet the hands are flapping hard.

Me: Big Stick
you: small stick

tfw
>renting room in house with 5 roommates
>live in western washington
>one roommate is old
>hear them sneeze in other room

This thread is full of so much autism. I might get the fucking coronavirus from being in this thread.

Kek murica is fuuuuuucked

That's cuz you're a fucking autist

Whatever kiddo.

>kiddo

Thanks, pops.

Attached: preview.mp4.jpg (320x240, 10K)

It’s going to be funny as fuck watching all the obese, sick white muricans die of this shit and all the blacks and Mexicans sail through it.
White murica is fucked kekkekkek

Autism

5 cases in Mexico, don't celebrate yet faggot

Kek if the shit goes the way it’s been going then we will have to name murica North Mexico

That moment when you realize that fat stores come in handy when dealing with major illnesses. There's a reason people lose weight when they get sick. Its not a great idea to go around with little to no body fat, despite what the media would have you believe.

Yes but they have a proven vaccine for that you dumbass. They're years away from creating one for this. Dont listen to that idiot Trump. It's just not going to disappear like a miracle

>morbidly obese murican justifying his degenerate eating habits

I thank god every day I am not neurotypical. You fucks are dickless morons for the most part.

if only it targeted retards, that we might be free of you

Actually fat ppl are fucked when the lungs or heart are involved.
Being a fatass means your lungs are going to take a beating from this bug and all the extra pressure on your heart from trying to breath means fat Americans are going to start dropping like flies.

Having body fat is not the same as being fat. Reading comprehension is hard.

Yeah these bitches are healthy as fuck!

Lmfao murican logic is fucked.

Attached: 8CDEDF4E-1421-4869-9F7C-8FCC12A8D6F3.jpg (900x675, 80K)

Well I bet my cock is bigger than yours

No it’s not. Are you retarded?

I guess it is for you fatass
Try reading the bit about ‘obese’ again in the original post fatty Kekkek

strawman

Hot pic. Source?

Just go for a wander down any suburban, white, murican street.

Who keeps these images on their computer? lol. Or worse....actually searches for them???

Holy fuck she’s feeding the bitch buttermilk

The faggots