Democrats, who are you voting for today?

Democrats, who are you voting for today?

Attached: 22BF4A39-6B3D-42CC-82A2-B9C9A00A271B.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

Berndizzle.

I'm supporting Native American Rights, so Warren

none of them. not invested in any of the candidates enough to vote in the primary. any of them is better then the current worthless turd in office.

Warren is a twit, Biden is a twat and Bloomburg is a sonofabitch with billionaires' hands in his pants.

Vote Bernie retards.

Voted for Warren. Not perfect by any stretch, but she's the best of the remaining candidates, imo.

>Native American Rights

lol
They're allowed to continue existing. That's all they need

trump

Did I do gud?

Attached: 20200303_073422~2.jpg (1866x4032, 1.09M)

>BUTTIGIEG

Not a democrat so I didn't vote in the primary, but I did cast a write in vote for Ron Jeremy for State Senator.

I voted Bernie but was really tempted to vote Tulsi Gabbard

I didn't and don't care, any of them would be fine. Whoever the dems pick I will go out in the general election and vote for them.

voting Berndog so we can watch the US economy soar by giving the poors enough money to actually buy shit
(capitalism doesn't work when nobody has any money)

I thought the point was to beat Trump?

even if some are cool with social security cuts and others want to expand social security? There are really big consequences associated with different primary candidates that people should be more weary of. The primary’s have even bigger consequences I think.

>still caring about politics

It becomes debt based and gets really volatile

Please look up 'inflation' in the dictionary. Oh who am I kidding? You don't even know how to use punctuation.

My man Joseph Robinette Biden

Attached: VPBiden.webm (600x338, 339K)

So your counterpoint is that capitalism works best when workers are poor?

Shivers...

Not him, but you fucking retards realize that there wouldn't be more inflation if the money currently in circulation were in different hands, right?

>Oh,*

Fix your own lack of punctuation first.

Attached: Bernie and Face No Audio.webm (500x370, 1.94M)

Bernie

Shiver me timbers.
Biden cops a feel. mmmmmmmm

Attached: ohyeah.webm (468x512, 1.34M)

California
Joe
Yes on 13

lmao, this guy is such a fucking creep
I actually feel bad for kids, never done that before

How is this not more well-known? (Oh ya, personality cult)

Elmo.
He's got more intelligence/wisdom/charisma,
than all the other Democratic nominees, combined.
(and he's honest about having a controller's hand up his ass, making him say/do whatever they want him to)

AOC

Attached: EED6B8B5-8006-48A7-B2E2-647FAD1ABA52.jpg (740x925, 99K)

lmao

Not who you are replying to, but prices would still go up even if you just redistribute the money already in circulation. More people with money to spend increases demand for products. Without a compensatory increase in supply, prices for virtually everything would go up.

bernie !!!

Attached: AOC.jpg (680x675, 48K)

they just called Va for Biden. Bernie Bros going to take it in the shorts, I think.

The count is only 1% in user.
>1%

Republican here, voted for Bernie. Let’s keep this a brutal battle right up to the convention lol. Dumb fuck dems hahaha

What state user?

7%

Joe F Biden

BIDEN JUST WON VIRGINIA
BIDEN JUST WON VIRGINIA
BIDEN JUST WON VIRGINIA
BIDEN JUST WON VIRGINIA

Bernie

Attached: slowpoke-256x256.png (256x256, 38K)

I changed my registration to dem so I could vote for Bernie. hes the weakest candidate against trump. suck a dick, faggot.

Vt called for sanders

Tx

noooo

I voted for bernie because anyone else would get humiliated in a debate with trump. I think bernie would laugh in trumps face. Other fuckers would get mad lol. Bernie is a mad lad boiiiiii this should be fun.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (297x400, 49K)

all that matters is that the kike doesn't get enough votes so that he loses the god damn nomination at the convention

I'm literally the one who broke the news you dull domed low income zilch

You said "just won" half an hour after he was projected

Biden is now ahead in delegates and the popular vote.

NC called for Biden-

Biden won Al.-