Wwyd if you walked into your sister's room and she was laying on the bed like this

wwyd if you walked into your sister's room and she was laying on the bed like this

Attached: crystallustbooty.jpg (900x1200, 168K)

Turn 360 and moon walk out.

Attached: 6f3c097c35c4ca31802c08be24ca18afb8222aef5522d3356eb0d9a5e35ab880.png (445x314, 165K)

went a little overboard on the plastic surgery, huh sis?

there is such a thing as too much ass

I'd pound the shit out of it

Bury my face between those cheeks and take a good whiff.

>Crystal light

>sis,id die a happy man if you suffocated me between those big cheeks

Honestly I'd grab a huge piece of that ass and say "ohh who's this?" And when she turns around pretend I totally thought it was someone else

Tell her lazy ass to lose some weight

pretend you tripped and just bury your face right in her ass when you fell on her bed

tell her to get her fat ass off my bed before she breaks the frame

imagine being this much of a beta

Ask her to buy me some alcohol because im shaking..

your just mad because you dont have a sister with an ass to grab

Say, sis you want another round? That's the 5 times already.
>some secs in silence
Lol I'm kiding. Turn you big ass to me baby. I'm not a fucking faggot. Let's go ten rounds. We're no faggots here.
She says yeah I know and and she starts to suck my dick while we both laugh our ass off at the faggots. Lol faggots, imagine being a faggot. Lol faggots, we hate gay ppl

>Turn 360 and moon walk out.
You'd be facing the same direction dumbass

are you retarded?

Bruv draw a 360 and not where you start and stop

You moon walk backwards

>Implying that that this WASN'T the direction wanted since the beginning, and the spin isn't just to enrich the movement that follows

Newfag

good thing i don't have a sister, or that would be some rape charges in my future

Back in my day we kept our sisters silent with fear when we molested them. What's with all this "accidental" bullshit?

I would enquire with your national meteorological service whether they are missing a weather balloon, and is there a reward if it's found.

I have 4 sisters, they all have watched me masturbate. I was the oldest and wanted them to watch me

did they like it when you masterbated?

Yea back then they were curious when I nutted

thats pretty hot

spank it and do a nelson laugh

I'd tell her she has to lose some weight and to be on the lookout for niggers. Then I would pull her panties to the side, smell her pussy/ass, spit in it, and fuck it raw, cum in her mouth.

What else am I supposed to do you dumb fuck?

your newness is cringe

Y'all all can eat a loaded bag of dicks

lay my fat cock across her bootycheeks

Yee haw, Tennessee sure is great.

at least there arent any niggers or faggots in tennessee.libtard