Can someone explain to me why millennials are such faggots

Can someone explain to me why millennials are such faggots...

Protip: you can't, they just are.

Attached: 1583166364326.png (1181x1299, 363K)

shit parents.
EOT

i got axienty just looking at that

ok boomer.

Attached: 1581975772020.jpg (500x480, 19K)

First before I start my 4000 character essay of why your autism is the reason the entirety of the human race has come to a full stop tell me if you're a boomer gen z or a millennial?

Boomers sucked so their kids suck more because they sucked so hard at parenting. But at least they have boats and sports cars to go along their kids' college degree induced poverty.
Seriously, you can learn more marketable skills helping dad around the house or in the garage than you can in school.

Look mom I posted it again can I suck your tots because I'm scared of everything

Attached: 1583270953049m.jpg (666x1024, 76K)

/thread

The worst part is that it was a meme created by mainstream media. Only true npcs, left or right, say that shit.

fuck this gay thread

Attached: 1583247571655.jpg (150x200, 7K)

The elder generation was the best they fought two world wars and your generation can't even decide if you're a boy or a lamppost

Attached: 1583139561892.jpg (850x960, 79K)

Haha faggot millennial detected

>your generation
Ya, I'm a millenial but I don't go along with the majority. I had a good upbringing.
Also, their college debt isn't the issue. Their boomer parents that think of their kid having a degree is another dodge challenger is the issue. Boomers were the worst parents but we'll see how gen z turns out.

And the millennial same sex parents are better hahaha get a grip you faggot

Shut up, faggot.

Degeneracy is being promoted as progress on social media and in the news. Parenting values have changed from being involved to just passing them off to a TV and an iPad. All of my friends from High School with kids give their fucking kids iPads and just let them watch TV all day. It's non-stop propaganda for ultimate control of the youth that will control the country in 10-20 years.

Says the one that looks at traps all day

This

I dont understand your argument or if you even are attempting at making one. Maybe you simply couldn't understand my point, "boomers created the millenial monster". While they could be beating their kids ass instead of playing with their faggy motorcycles and boats, their kids were off doing drugs and having underage sex. It's not like millenials were created in a lab, people had to willingly give birth to them.

Says the faggot who spends all day looking at traps.

So your argument is to blame the parents haha no excuse what so ever! My be if they had guts and actually held there hands up when they're wrong they wouldn't be such faggots

Attached: 1583272884359.webm (480x480, 839K)

You have no argument haha faggot confirmed

Attached: 1583271980101.jpg (750x840, 167K)

I'm not a pussy because I was raised to know when it's time to man up. Not every kid in my generation was that fortunate. I hate working with millenials for that exact reason but like I said, they had failure parents and that's why they're the greatest failures to ever exist.

Your grammar alone makes me not consider anything you type.

Stay mad faggot

Only one of us can articulate properly. Given that, only one of us even has an argument. Only one of us is simple enough to waddle on over and vomit out some shit reason for being as smart as a porch monkey.

Jews

mostly because my mom was a cunt and my dad was a pussy to argue against my mom. I get money when I want and do anything I want. If you give me attitude, fuck you, I'll teach you a lesson and sucker punch you in the cunt like my mom did my dad! best step back fool, I'll blast every last one of you into oblivion

Attached: 7EF83671-B1E3-441C-B459-57576EA88AAF_3.jpg (1024x1365, 312K)

They were spoiled by their dumbass boomer parents and they fucked up society with their whiny bullshit leaving it to us to fix it.

can't we all get along guys?

No, he's a fucking holdover faggot.

that drawing is shit

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Well you aren't a boomer, because you can use a computer. Furthering my hypothesis that Gen X fucking sold out and became just like their whiny, self centered parents.

Fuck Off

+1

/thread

the generation that fought two world wars is dead genius, don't try to claim their glory for boomers who barely caught the tail end of the vietnam war

Never said I was a boomer you faggot.
And my parents never whined that must of just been your Shit parents.

WTF Are you autistic?

You've been whining this entire thread. You want asspats?

Wrong address.

Millennials’ parents are gen-x there, sport. This proves op’s point, millennials are retarded because if they realized they took all of the memes they create out of context this board wouldn’t exist.

Only the ones from the last bit, if their parents had them young. Gen z's parents are gen x and the early millenials.

zoomers gonna zoom I guess...fucking jokes on them when life finally catches up to their lame asses and they have nothing to show for it. They'll be the future of homelessness.

Attached: 1581946906404.gif (498x429, 295K)

Not claiming their glory faggot.

You can't hold your hands up for anything apart from trying to figure out what sex you are. And yes that doesn't even make sense because everyone was born either a male or female and that's what you'll stay, there's no other sex and you faggot can't swap sex haha faggot confirmed

My parents are boomers. Retard.

So that makes me my parents haha retard alert, I'm surprised you can use the internet

Is that a dyke

i mean i am literally a faggot so i guess you're not wrong

low iq post

It needs killing whatever it is

It's not their fault.

It started with making plagrounds "safe" and gained critical mass with "participation trophies."

I don't htink you quite know what a "boomer" is.

Not even good bait

Faggots like you need shot dead!

>doesn't even understand what bait is but says it anyway because he sees other people say it

1946-1964. Parents born in 1963 and I'm 1991. Pretty simple. Maybe google next time.

Faggot just learnt how to greentext and wants to show daddy how much of a faggot he can be

Where can I find a person who looks like this?

Your a faggot but I'm 1991 as well

Also, I'm near the end of the millenial generation just to keep it more perspective.
Now sure why you didn't know what a boomer was and then acted like you did.

cringe

i aint no dyke faggot, imma dude and i get more pusy than your daddy did back in nam, in fact im bout to bounce my ding dong in a 3some tonight! flex!

Attached: 8362E613-CD35-471B-B1C6-989FF6F8164D.jpg (769x1024, 148K)

>retard alert
That's for you. You're being called a limp-wrist faggot. You somehow understood that to mean that you were your parents, as opposed to the lower end of your generational curve, i.e. a bunch of hapless dregs that couldn't raise kids right, per your own argument. You have somehow become a whiny, bitching millennial, in spirit. How? Don't fucking ask me.

All I know is that I wouldn't be the first person to slap the taste out of your mouth for being a faggot. And you're probably 10 years my senior. How did you fuck up that bad?

Ok boomer

Now that is pure cringe

I can. They didn't get there ass beat by ther parents

The retardation is strong with this one

You're not wrong.
Millennials are a bunch of cry baby faggots.

Who the fuck has time to babysit you?

Young person (could classify as on cusp of millennial / gen z) here earning 200k doing cybersecurity for Microsoft working from home, who loves sports cars (currently daily a GT-R), voted for Trump, hardcore capitalist, also lifts weights. Get along poorly with most people in my generation because most are lazy spineless idiots.

Can't answer questions about why my generation sucks, but I can tell you that not all of us are useless piles of shit.

that's a chick unless I see proof otherwise. look at those plump dicksucking lips!

whatever you say femboy

Attached: unknown.png (472x387, 357K)

Given the relative change in the cost of property compared to the change in earnings, Everyone is the future of homelessness...

Nice larp.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that lol. Don't fool yourself into thinking nobody's successful. Not everyone's as lazy as you.

imagine larping as a normie stereotype lol

Gen X is a total fucking joke. Remember ghostbusters?

Attached: 1580076999784.jpg (1920x1080, 564K)

Ok boomer(s)

you sound like a bitch

Shit parents. Also, not all of them are fags.

stfu i aint got time for you anymore

dont need to probe anytjing to you mtfr, enjoy fake life

anti-bully movements killed there chance of growing up right

If by 'bitch', you mean is forced by the government to pay over $50k a year in taxes for poorfags to eat mcdonalds and live in section 8, then yeah, the US gov made me their bitch.

Attached: joker.png (634x871, 1.07M)

If there were actually as many six figure earning millennials as claim they exist on Yea Forums the middle class wouldn't be dying out.

Larp harder.

Oh, there's not. Pretty much only in tech, finance, and oil. The problem is that all those faggots go to school for feminist dance therapy and basket weaving or other stupid shit.

Man you really can't stop larping huh?

excuse the timestamp, from a few days. how's it feel to be so poor you can't even imagine what it's like to be moderately successful?

Attached: 20200228_175859.jpg (2560x1440, 1.29M)

And I'm sure your story about how you got into the financial oil tech industry is super plausible. So last it on us. I'll indulge you. How did your character become a six figure earner?

Congrats, you proved you have a loaf of bread and a piece of paper.

Larp harder.

I'm in tech, cybersecurity consulting. Ex-blackhat. Never caught. Blackhat skills translate almost exactly 1:1 into whitehat skills as long as you actually know what you're doing and aren't some script kiddie. The industry has a negative unemployment (about 2 jobs for every 1 qualified candidate), so salaries are high simply for actually knowing your shit. I have a few CVE's and it took me several years to get to my current salary, but it's not hard at all in the current market.

Angry man

Attached: 1583273977769.gif (570x537, 58K)

Too much indulgence/attention, not enough adversity. Ruins any living creature.

yeah i'm still mad that I keep getting banned on different vidya games

Attached: ticket3.png (1498x252, 19K)

That's great. How long did it take you to rehearse?

>can I suck your tots
why did i laff

>Look mom I posted it again
>posts snowflake meme¨
user, I...

For interviews? I've always been quite good at speaking. It's not hard when you really know the subject matter.

>Ex-blackhat
lol

no, rehearse for typing out that pasta.

'how long did it take you to copy and paste' there you go, I fixed it for you.

Only a few minutes, hardest part is calming my hearty laughter at how poor you are

Attached: kek.png (1824x1026, 1.92M)

it took me bout three fiddy

w-woah.. powerful

I'm just going to say it. You gave us a character profile. No one wise enough to be in cybersecurity does that.

You don't identify yourself by telling us that you like GT-Rs, work from home, earn 200k, share heavy capitalist sentiments, and likely advocate for a healthy lifestyle revolving around hitting the gym, eating right, drinking protein, or blogging about lifting weights. Complete with brand of bread, and image of car from mere days ago.

All for some shit bait thread. Did you ever look at the reflection in your bumper? Nice profile.

Forget I said anything, you're still doing it.

Don't know why I laughed but I did, thanks user

muh plæzüre

Being successful in cybersecurity doesn't require wisdom, just intelligence.

Sounds like you're just mad that you're less successful :~)

Okay, retard.

Oooh, you are angry, haha

Attached: 1583278716410.gif (570x537, 58K)

>
Yeah, okay.

Ok boomer

angry poor lmao

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif (640x640, 1.91M)

>So your argument is to blame the parents
Parents provide 100% of a child's DNA and around 85% of its developmental environment. Sorry mums and dads, but if your kid is a cockhead, it's your fault.

So on that note, criminals and same sex parents shouldn't raise any children because they'll turn out just like them.
Faggot

Attached: 1583274430593.jpg (500x450, 42K)

so much this. most people in my generation weren't raised very well by boomers, then in turn then churned out unholy abominations that you see today. It is only half their fault, but it is still inexcusable.

Criminals, no. Same sex parents why the fuck not?

All your doing is illustrating your irrational dislikes.

As a person born in 1994 is parents that "didn't want to be their parents" so tried to be their children "friends"

Wow edgy 10 year old sitting with his boomer grandfather.
What did he let you suck his dick to post this?

Utter faggatory.

You are literary to stupid to insult

This post is amazing.

Fuck sake, someone pass this retard a crayon

>literary
It writes itself. It really does...

Attached: 1583278499128.jpg (625x465, 51K)

like poetry

>Shit they've realised I am too stupid to operate a keyboard without supervision
>Better resort to image-based replies!

I was to busy putting my ham candle in your mom's queef chapel

Underated

Wrong post, dumbass. Shoulda linked to the retarded millenial calling everyone a Boomer

You'd make a good bottom, sweetness.

that picture

Mellenials are a product of Gen X. Gen X were shit at being parents because Boomers were even worse. Do the world a favor and go neck yourself.

Attached: e28ef4c.jpg (750x395, 37K)

a brave new world is ahead.

Faggot

He's right you know

Yup and I love it

Someone else is a dumbass because you didn't click something correctly? I don't understand.

I second this

Millenials were, for the most part, parented by boomers. Born between 46 and 64. The last millenials were born in 95. Very few millenials have gen x parents unless their mothers got knocked up super young.

Topfag

I'm like you too except I had shitty opportunities in my city so I'm broke af right now but yeah unlike a lot of people I want to work... and I don't get along with others cause all they wanna do is talk about politics without helping

They are awful. But they did not raise themselves. Worst parents ever.

Can we all just agree that zoomers are the worst though?