Trannies are fucking mentally ill and the society we will in endorses this sick degereracy...

Trannies are fucking mentally ill and the society we will in endorses this sick degereracy. Wish I could punch those mentally ill fucks. This shit makes me think that the nazi's were on to something.

Attached: transgender-parents-8266d760-d709-11e8-83a2-d1c3da28d6b6.jpg.jpg (968x681, 48K)

Post your address and I'll send some for you to beat up.

dw OP, there will only ever be two genders. Just live your life and laugh at faggots like everyone else.

I’d love to brutually rape both of them.

The fat incel is seething again. Someone tell him to leave the basement and discover real life!

Attached: 1480464169-1477945755-image.png (136x102, 43K)

Just continue being a straight white male. Watch as people around you crumble into self entitled, self-mutilating, furry, mutli-gender chameleon attack helicopters who are asexual but cant perform mitosis.

Attached: pwnpear6e1941.jpg (714x680, 210K)

"Trans Kids" is this generations medical controversy that'll be looked back on in horror as we do now on Thalidomide, and Ice-Pick Lobotomies, etc. There's always some stupid and non-Hippocratic trend that the medical profession gets hooked on when their hubris gets too large.

There's already an exponential surge in transition regret cropping up, and the NHS in England is being sued by a former trans kid that as an adult realises they didn't want to diagnose correctly, they just wanted to prescribe gender blockers as a blanket treatment for anything from autism to adhd.

I just hope the backlash that's building forces these child abusing attention whores back DEEP in the closets from whence they came.

Far Left Liberalism is a fucking cancer on civilisation.

Attached: Libby-Babbott-Klein-Books-Inc.-Opera-Plaza.png (400x300, 44K)

It's very simple.
If you were born with a penis, you are Male.
If you were born with a vagina, you are female.
End of discussion.

What's wrong OP?
You don't want to transform little kids genitals into semen receptacles?

Attached: 1547303008908.png (404x612, 406K)

"ok incel! do u not understand that male and female are just social constructs?!?!!?!?11111 retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

who cares, the more guys chop their dicks off the more pwn that leaves for me. If every guy in my city was trans or gay i'd be glad.

Ever heard of the 80:20 rule? 20% of people are responsible for 80% of posts. The top 20 just happens to be the degenerate ones, while the quieter more rational 80 is not speaking up.
That doesn't mean they outweigh us, they just want you to think that the word is fucked up and everyone is against you and that if you speak up against this bs the society will turn against you.
It is not, we are not, we are still the majority.

You do realize that it's more slanted towards perfectly good looking girls cutting their tits off and constructing Frankencocks right?

Attached: 1552653895128.jpg (874x591, 77K)

no, far more biologically male to female trans and males turning gay than there are biological females turning into men or biological females becoming lesbos.

>Trannies are fucking mentally ill and the society we will in endorses this sick degereracy. Wish I could punch those mentally ill fucks.

Cool. So what are you gonna do about it?

Nothing? Literally nothing at all, ever in your life?

Then fuck off, no one cares about your impotent tears, pussy

OK lets be rational here, they put tits and vaginas instead of their "female dicks", are they disgusting? yes, do they deserve to be beaten to death? also yes, but they are doing us a favour by making their bodies less disgusting, if only they didn't look like a cartoon made by a conservative faggot.

are you asking for nazism? because that's how you get nazism

nah, they were heading in the same direction

Attached: 8EABE24F-A0CC-47DA-A19D-AD84CBBEA8BC.jpg (700x394, 44K)

Nazis are fucking mentally ill and the society we will in endorses this sick degereracy. Wish I could punch those mentally ill fucks. This shit makes me think that the trannies were on to something.

Attached: NMR-gubbe.jpg (313x509, 21K)

gaytachi sixnine

>Trannies are fucking mentally ill and the society we will in endorses this sick degereracy. Wish I could punch those mentally ill fucks. This shit makes me think that the nazi's were on to something.

Imagine being such a huge snowflake that you get THIS triggered by another human's personal decision, which has absolutely ZERO affects on your personal life.

Also, invocation of Godwin's Law = your opinions are worthless