Who /good mood/ here?

Why are you in a good mood?

Doomers are welcome here too just dont be a faggot

Attached: bloom.png (1001x823, 806K)

no reason in particular

Attached: retro pepe.jpg (800x800, 68K)

What? Are you high?

Coz life's not so bad and I ain't a self-absorbed depresso faggot lol

Just a lazy day off with my cats, watching the Star Wars Prequels and browsing Yea Forums. Comfy as fuck

Finally going to use the education benefits I went to Afghanistan for.
>inb4 enjoy jewwelfare milicuck
Thanks, I will.

Attached: 1564102822519.gif (480x399, 1.47M)

Worked on my car today and wrote some new music. Also, it's my only day off. Feels good

>Got out of prison last year
>appreciate every second im not confined in a cell
>even if broke
>still got laptop
>still got internet
>can go out when i like
>new job
>life is good

Because I'm sleepy

I literally can't remember the last time I was in a good mood.

I class it as a good day if I feel meh, or nothing at all. The rest of the time I'm pretty suicidal.

Attached: 1565716259914.jpg (600x238, 12K)

did you kill sandniggers in desertistan

lol y did u go to prison, just don't break laws dude

I ordered new GPU and boss just gave me tomorrow off since I had to work through lunch and my coworker had to take today off last minute
Feelsgoodman

It's nice to hear some people are still having good moods out there. I am very happy for you, and thank you for sharing.

Attached: comfy_icebreaker copy.jpg (1160x771, 840K)

>cats
>Star Wars

lmfao

That's a good outlook on life user. I'm a selfish piece of shit and I don't appreciate how good my life actually is. If I could then maybe I could be happy too.

i got my dick sucked

>just dont be a faggot

Meme aside, force yourself to go to bed around 12 tonight
>"I cant fall asleep until 3 though!"
Get in bed at 9 then
Have some breakfast
Go for a walk
Clean yourself up

If you're not able to do all of that, try to get at least one thing done.

You can do it fren, I hope you can join these threads for real in the future.

remember
>dont be a faggot

get a fucking job

oh wait you all are in high school

still, get a job. add meaning to your life. meet people, get paid. save/spend your own money

wash your penis

Mate, it's 22:11 here in The United Caliphate of Britbongistan. I gotta be up at 6am for work, I'm going to bed in 5-10 minutes.

Up at 6, shower, set off at 6:30 ish, drive to work. Eat my overnight oats I have already prepared with mixed berries, flaxseed, sesame seed, dessicated coconut, then brew a black coffee.

Work a shitty day at my shitty job, get in my car and cry, drive home. Spend the evening alone, probably with some random, vapid shit on TV just for background noise so I'm not sat in crippling lonely silence while I shitpost on Yea Forums and fap. I'll cook some tasy shit for dinner though. Tomorrow I'm having a slow cooked Guinness and chocolate chilli served with basmati rice, sliced avocado and tortilla chips.

Repeat x infinity. Until I probably just kill myself.

do something with your evenings dude, also leave the spew gay, it's a hole.

Sounds like you should find a job you like, and if you can't, then obtain a qualification that allows you to. There are various ways to get courses funded if money is the issue. If it means dropping hours at work to live a better life and study (assuming you can still cover bills), then why not?

the sun is coming up and i'm on acid

I've tried but I can't leave. :*(

I do some shit sometimes. Play my guitar or piano. Read a book. Play vidya. Go to the pub on Thursday. See friends on Friday. See my parents at weekend. It's all just so, unfulfilling.

Yeah I need to do this. And working part time is very do-able, I paid my mortgage off at 36 years old in Decemeber. On my first starter house though, not my forever home. But still a great position to be in. Like I said, I'm a self entitled piece of shit. Anyway, my greatest issue is, I have no idea what I want to do. And with nothing to aim for I am unable to make the first step. I literally have no idea what would make me happy. Short of winning the lottery (which I don't play) buying a desert island somewhere and spending most of my time alone, at one with nature. Maybe I would get a dog. But how to get there, I do not know.

I'm jealous bro, have a nice trip

You said you're in the UK, have travelled around and seen everything yet?

I'm living near Brighton for school atm and its such a beautiful area, especially the cliffs near Eastbourne. Going for walks and watching sunsets are some of the most pleasing things in my life.

Sometimes the best thing you can do is not worry about the future/past and just sit and enjoy the natural beauty around you. I guarantee it's the most authentic thing you'll have done in a long time.