Alright, time is now. i need to act or not. should i sleep with a woman who is 15 years older than me? small tits...

alright, time is now. i need to act or not. should i sleep with a woman who is 15 years older than me? small tits, flat ass, probably super kinky though

Attached: sdfzdsfvdf.png (259x194, 3K)

Yes

No

You should. I wish I could sleep with an older woman, who'd coddle and "teach" me how to be better.
Used to be pretty infatuated with one of my teachers for a time. Still wouldn't pass banging her now.

Yes

lol fuck.... i've only been with someone around my age or younger, i'm worried i'll be turned off

Yes.

let her baby you so enjoy it

not sure if i'd like that... mainly just the idea of getting naked with her. that sounds hot... the physical part makes me wonder if i'm actually attracted to her

No. You’ll just be cheating on your soulmate.

Her skin may feel weird though.

You'll be on autopilot. I've banging moms, slampigs, fuglies, nignogs, and chinks. Penis knows what to do, brain shuts off.

yes, definitely. older chicks are fucking best

dont think with brain live like a windrammer as you fuck

lol

hmm, i see

yeah that's probably what would happen... the other thing is wondering if any co-workers find out, we don't work together but she's friends with a few of mine and they might judge the fuck out of me if I go through with this. probably not the best thought for this to hold me up on... but nonetheless i can't stop considering it as one of my hesitations alongside my attraction to her body

>they might judge the fuck out of me
even if they find out, let them judge you and own it... if they bring it up say it was awesome and never be ashamed of it. if they do they will judge most likely due to jealousy

If you have to ask if weather you should fuck a girl or not, you might be a gay

nah, just a particular situation that has me divided.

>older
>love decent sized tits and a good ass
>she's opposite
>knows people i work with
>might get ousted

on one hand, the female body-- always gorgeous. on the other, not sure if i'm attracted to her, which could create an awkward situation that leaks back to where I work and get double fucked

not a bad idea, user. she wasn't really well-liked at one of these work events so that's why i fear a fuck-up could make it worst among their judgement

Can you make it a one night stand or friends with benefits kinda deal?

yeah, probably what it would be tbh

>the female body-- always gorgeous.

Either you put literally no thought into that, or you have some really gross fetishes. Or are you someone 'every body is beautiful' delusional faggot?