I am looking for the least pain suicide method...

I am looking for the least pain suicide method. I live in europe so not everything is easilly to get(guns and shit) nor do i know a way to get cyanide.

Asking for a friend.

Attached: download.jpg (278x181, 5K)

Easy. Step in front of a train. You won't know what hit you.

A train. It would be a train.

get hypoxia, youll get really happy and never feel it. It really seems like the best way to go

But you wouldn't feel a fuckin' thing because you'd be evaporated into a fine red paste before your brain could recognize pain.

Talk to a nigger or arab

helium mask lol

put my neck on the track or just stand in front of it?

how does one get that? my google says it is a medical condition.

Hypoxemia you mean?

Just stand in front of it. If you're gonna go, go big. Don't be a bitch.

then it gotta be going fast as fuck i guess. I know just the place tbh.

no dude hypoxia, the lack of oxygen pressure in your blood.

you get it from climbing a mountain high enough that the oxygen pressure in the air is not high enough to keep everything in your body running properly.

carbon monoxide poisoning does the same thing I think

OP here, is no one familliar with toxicity from plants? that seems like an easy way as well.

Hope is never dead. Find something that make you smile, and take care of it

I knew a train driver here in Northern Europe, he said that many of those people survive and they are apparently alive for super long unless they get their skulls crushed which is super rare because the drivers stomp on the brakes from a distance.
Most end up as veggies.
I'd say you can go to some mountainous place and jump off a cliff to fall on some rocks.
Or buy a bunch of hard liquor and maybe get some sleep medication prescribed.

here in holland we do not have a lot of high mountains

eyy baas ik ben ook nederlands, de vaalserberg gaat het niet echt doen voor je nee

kom zelf uit landgraaf, en ik weet inderdaad niks in de buurt waarbij je te weinig zuurstof krijgt...

TGV would be ideal...

>TGV
That one actually comes past the city i live, from germany though the city and off to paris i think

ahja als je uit limburg komt snap ik het opzich wel

Hang yourself. It only takes a couple of minutes until you lose consciousness.
Althought, it's cheap and can be done by anybody, it's not the most comfortable.

I tried it a couple of days ago. 5 seconds, and the thing that the rope was attached to came off. Didn't know I fell over until 1-2 minutes later.

I've also read that it may cause brain damage (not sure, tho).

I'll definitely try it soon. I hope this time, it will work.

Good luck!

>I've also read that it may cause brain damage (not sure, tho).

You've definitely clarified that it does.

I have tried this in the past, i got "saved" cause i was dumb enough to use the wrong dates on Lettermelater.com. Instantly send a mail to my friend instead of in a day....

And i found that i had issues getting into it, since i dont have anything to hang onto.

Stick a bag over your head and suck on a canister of helium, laugh your self to death.

Helium or nitrous

>europe

Pull out an illegal deadly assault fork in front of a cop and they'll

Hmm...Disapprove? Cry? Never mind, bad plan

Just fucking cut your wrist after fasting for a couple of days you super retard

Order a couple of grams of heroin or fentanyl online on an onion site. Mix it in a glass and drink it. No need to inject it. It works through the digestive system equally well.