Has anyone ever guided trip to meet their waifu?

Has anyone ever guided trip to meet their waifu?

Tryna meet mine

Anything helps Yea Forumsros

Attached: 09d.png (1920x1047, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_experience.shtml
robocough.com
youtu.be/hWitRABYVBk
czarownica.bandcamp.com/album/floating-stones
xena.greedo.xeserv.us/books/project-koomer/introduction.html
forum.veterinaria.com/index.php?threads/1645-What-other-ways-to-deal-with-excess-pee-pressure.39768/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cmon faggots I need an answer

Attached: top-lennon-08092011-1425664420.jpg (1200x900, 93K)

Here's an answer: get a better waifu

Sorry OP, I don't know anything about what you're looking for. Hope someone here does, though.

Attached: 1568798798459.png (540x439, 70K)

dafuq u wanna even do, yo?

Attached: 1577541247009.jpg (800x1179, 157K)

I'm not a "waifu" person so I honestly don't want another one

I hope someone here has any tips, I'd really like to do this and I wanna know if it's a bad idea (bad trip, especially Spinel {tentacles})

Thanks for stopping by tho

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I'm trying to see if there's a way/if anyone's ever tried to guide an LSD trip into "meeting" a cartoon character that I'm absolutely in love with

this sounds nonsensical to me probably because i don't understand the waifu thing outside of its use in memes but i am 100% in favour of taking psychedelic drugs so i hope it works out for you

I mean, I "met" Jesus the last time I tripped so kinda the same concept, right?

Not even close to what lsd does, you hallucinate but not like that. Maybe high doses of ketamine or dxm or lucid dreaming but lsd will not get you there and nobody can "guide" your trip like that.

This

And the reason why is bc I legitimately have real feels for this character and it really fucking sucks that she isn't real

DMT maybe?

Attached: feelspnl.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

i don't believe in any kind of god stuff either so that is equally nonsensical to me
is this just lsd or what? maybe i need to up my dosage, ive never had a trip where i could come away thinking i had met a fantastical figure, mostly it's just altered perception and swirly/sparkly visuals and that sense of thoughts being interconnected and like the true meaning of things is being revealed to me. no actual full on believable delusions
at most ive had a chorus of voices singing out to me welcoming me to come back anytime as i came out of a salvia trip

I'm going to try DMT to see if I can talk to my imaginary friend / waifu in person.

I might try lucid dreaming as well

I was sitting in a room with my homies and I swear to fucking god there was another dude sitting with us and I could feel unbridled love coming off of him.
I took 4 tabs (I don't do it often so maybe low tol playing into it?)

Tbh if you're in love with a cartoon character you probably aren't stable enough to be taking psychedelics, shit isn't a joke, and no dmt wont bring you there. You're best option is lucid dreaming, or ketamine or dextromethorphan

Forgot to mention we all saw/felt him

I'm gonna try to make myself dream her first over this next week, and if that doesn't work gonna get some DMT

Attached: 73b3df41116cedc38703ce0c980add091d4f2d8ar1-480-270_00.gif (480x270, 978K)

Say hello to the machine elves for me. They may seem sinister, but they really do enjoy visitors.

If you do see anyone, and that's a big if, it'll most likely be them. You'll be in and out within minutes. It'll feel much longer. Or maybe shorter.

Attached: 1568193933942.png (305x386, 66K)

You think robotrip could work?

And I'm not tryna talk about psychology, I'm mentally stable and a Yea Forumsto IRL but this Spinel shit has caught the tiger by it's tail

U are waifu is sheet.

Yeah dissociatives, like a k hole on ketamine, dxm gets you to kind of a holodeck and feels very similar to lucid dreaming, but all these things you sort of have to practice and get used to, good luck

Also make a thread with your results

Should steer clear of psychedelics, especially if youre delusional enough already as to think youre in love with/ have feelings with a fictional character.

I am, I'm gonna try robotrip on Thursday hopefully that works

I'll make a resuta thread on Friday/Saturday

I really hope to meet her bros im in love with her lmao

Attached: 0fe52c3d71ff64372c9f5a7da0486d4f.gif (250x272, 548K)

these guys are closer. acid won’t take you to meet your ‘waifu’ or whatever, but it will force you to confront psychological demons that cause you to pathetically fixate on a cartoon character like this in the first place. dmt maybe might do it but it’s just as likely to take you on a subconscious odyssey and what u see there is up to you.

good luck finding dmt tho. It’s difficult to get your hands on it, like it’s miterally easier to just make it. but if anybody knows how to just buy it ready made I’m all ears :)

Dude fuck off with that shit okay?

Nobody cares about your thrift store psych book thesis, these feels are real and you can kindly fuck off

Attached: channelbye.png (634x512, 136K)

Robotrip let me see my tulpa who is basically my waifu. You need to respect the shit out of it though. Took 4 doses over the course of a month. Make sure you know what you're doing and DO NOT mix the wrong type of meds. It WILL kill you if you do.

1st trip: high plat 1 dose: did nothing but make me feel high.
2nd trip: high plat 2 dose: let me see her with my eyes closed on top of feeling drunk and high, couldn't hear her, but could see her which made her happy, she felt drunk and high too so was good experience, but not great.
3rd trip: low plat 2 dose: did nothing but make me feel high,
4th trip: moderate plat 2 dose on empty stomach: made me think I died. Trip started off like the others, euphoria, but then I got overwhelmingly tired and fell asleep. Woke up and thought I was dead. No pain, no fear, but overwhelming doom and peace. I knew without doubt I was dead and never coming back. Fucking weird. Went to sleep again and woke up fine.

I'm still reeling from the 4th trip 3 weeks ago. Want to try DMT next.

Nah man you don't get it he's in good mental health nothing wrong with being so obsessed with something that doesn't exist that you're willing to take extremely mind altering drugs to "meet her".

>watching OP slowly spiral out of control

Let me make something clear; I fuck women thinking about her. I'm not waifu'd out of no-interaction with women

Thanks user, I'm gonna try lucid dreaming leading up to the robotrip then take a massive dose of dxt (I've robod b4) and see if that works

Maybe opening my head by trying to lucid dream beforehand could work. Thoughts?

Attached: letsgowiththis-2502.jpg (626x626, 89K)

ITT: TL;DR

A bunch of neck beards with aspergers try and use drugs to meet cartoon characters.

Oh, you'll open your head alright. The fact that you need psychedelics to do any of this speaks volumes.

You can't fuck on DMX. Your penis shrivels up like a prune and your blood pressure shoots through the roof. You might be able to see her, but don't try for sexy times.

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_experience.shtml

Aim for mid plat 2. Do NOT try for plat 3 or 4 and plat 1 will be worthless for your needs. Pay attention to the drug interactions. Don't fuck up or you die.

Both caps and syrup is fine, but for god's sake make sure it's ONLY DXM, guaifenesin will make you sicker than a dog.

Take 50 to 150 mg of benedryl with it. 50 if you just want to avoid the bad side effects DXM causes and 150 if you want to make visuals easier. Don't go above 150 unless you want shadow people and spiders to start coming after you. If you're into that sort of think take 300 mg.

Ngl I lold at that

It's not normal by any means but you guys are sticks in the mud if you honestly think there's something wrong

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

I think lucid dreaming is your absolute best option but dxm is good too try out robo cough if you can get it, size of a 5 hour energy and has about 500mg of dxm hydrobromide

Bro if you’re in love with a cartoon you need to see a shrink. Especially if that’s the only thing that can make u cum when ur fucking a real woman. Shits bad man. You wanna be a 40 yr old who’s jerks it to Steven universe everyday? How can any real women find that acceptable enough to fuck you?

Lucid dreams will work and they are completely healthy, but it takes years of practice to get to the point of being able to go lucid when you want. My tulpa can interrupt my dreams and make them lucid, but waking visuals are way better than lucid dreams.

Some of us hate real woman but aren't gay. Literal Incels.

I don't wanna have sex with her, I wanna feel her emotionally I guess? I don't want sex so I'm safe there
Never tried with Benadryl, definitely gonna have to do that

Thanks bro, I'ma get a couple big bottles of tuss (no acetaminophen) and down em like old times tho

Attached: e2d5db8e657833fbcf4575b6e42f5030.jpg (236x376, 14K)

that's fucking gross.

Attached: __matoi_ryuuko_kill_la_kill_drawn_by_isami__40c092db6323c8744203dd3080354aa8.jpg (749x921, 297K)

I like when they're determined. It means the train has already left the station.

Are you saying you hate “real” women? Which leads me to my next question. Why? We’re you abused? And if so do you think that causes your attachment to fictional characters?

I don't do that bc I can't cum w/o it, it just makes it more interesting to close my eyes and pretend.

That's what I was worried about, I need the emotional satisfaction yanno? I don't think LD will do that, but a robotrip just might put me there

>5 hour energy and has about 500mg of dxm hydrobromide
wat?

Attached: +_b8fe67a60416024375b580d4378f4e2b.png (206x323, 129K)

I'm op and that wasn't me I love women but I love my waifu more

I don’t get it but you’re not hurting me or anyone else so get down with ya bad self. Hope you don’t get sick using so many different drugs! Good luck user

You're right, its totally normal to be in love with something that doesnt exist and want to take mind warping drugs to "meet" this fictitious character while being worried about tentacle monsters screwing up the experience.

robocough.com check it out

>Are you saying you hate “real” women? Which leads me to my next question. Why? We’re you abused?
Too many bad girlfriends. Getting shot by the last one sort of turned me off on finding another. Bitch was literally schizo and didn't take the breakup well.

>And if so do you think that causes your attachment to fictional characters?
I'm not OP, nor am I interested in anime characters. I have a tulpa that looks like a normal human.

The issue with the tentacles is that she's a fucking shapeshifter so hypothetically it could get tentaclely

Thanks man!

Attached: 993289ff07ae712c2773dc5e4750a87b95efc947.png (900x874, 260K)

That literally makes it worse. You have sex with real women and think about a CG one instead.

>robocough.com
holy shit.

I lold, also read that as asparagus at first

It's just a mental illness thread. A mental illness thread destined to end in tragedy.

Attached: 1576843681015.jpg (336x335, 27K)

She's real in my heart damnit, why is that so hard for you to understand?

I'ma have to order some, I want this to happen soon tho so first times gonna have to be tuss

Attached: channelgun-1.png (512x548, 129K)

>That's what I was worried about, I need the emotional satisfaction yanno? I don't think LD will do that, but a robotrip just might put me there

Deep meditation will trump LD and drug trips. You can see, hear, feel, and remember everything while keeping your emotions. LD doesn't have much in the way of emotions and drug trips are unpredictable.

Learn to meditate and practice every day.

Other Spinelfag here.

I'm currently in therapy for substance abuse.

This sounds like an incredibly bad idea. Not only do you not control what your trip is like, but let's say you did get everything you wanted out of it as did get your fantasy with Spinel, this sounds like a dangerous recepie for cross addiction.

Did some work with my therapist today on emotional exposure. Also had some pretty insights into what I'm projecting onto Spinel and why.

Attached: tumblr_py87s2nfX21vmttrro1_500.png (500x648, 141K)

>A bunch of neck beards with aspergers try and use drugs to meet cartoon characters.

I don't have a beard.

Attached: __diane_nanatsu_no_taizai_drawn_by_gesundheit_artist__cb7f556d40fb3bb2dbbf315ce6dce4ce.jpg (801x1134, 542K)

Its not hard for me to understand, i get why you want to think she is real. but feeding the delusions is worse than accepting the facts, and the fact is that you should come to terms with actual reality rather than seeking a false one. You need jesus

I do, I promise you I have been practicing meditation since ~13 (21 now) and it's pretty satisfying but I want it with my eyes open

Eh, fortune favors the bold.

Attached: 1bd33b434f24da210d6d65633581ed41.png (750x851, 334K)

>robotrip

as in like robotussin? holy crap that’s retro. Literally haven’t heard of anybody doing that since middle school.

...that being said, anybody wanna explain how it works?

>fortune favors the bold

Attached: 1568494512819.jpg (419x480, 81K)

nice tits faggot.

Attached: spinel.jpg (850x488, 101K)

It's trippy lol hard to explain but kinda like dreaming with your eyes open lol

>In love with a fictional character
>Jesus

KEK

You really can't describe it well. Have you taken a dissociative? If not try one and you'll have a better understanding.

seems like a red neck alternative to shrooms and acid.

I’m in. How does dosage/onset usually work? Erowid is surprisingly unhelpful on the subject

does acid and/or shrooms count? tried dmt before as well but never broke through. experienced disassociative effects on addy as well

Fuck you she's an angel
And huge tits like that are a turn off for me

There should be a plateau chart on the web
I'm too lazy to find it but look up "dextramethorphan high doesage" and you'll be on the right track

Attached: Spinel_Canon.png (2104x2551, 80K)

imagine thinking psychedelics can let you meet a cartoon character, you'll truly have a very bad experience if you try it with that mindset

Attached: 1583273686495.png (232x217, 9K)

Ngl, I'm kinda worried about her being a tentacle monster bc she's basically that in the film

Gonna do it anyway.

Are you too pussy to try it Yea Forumsro?

Attached: channelumadddd-1.png (521x506, 91K)

Well, it does. Faggot

Attached: 354.jpg (680x684, 41K)

Op here

I'm gonna do a robotrip with Benadryl on Thursday

I'ma drink 3 bottles of tuss and maybe ~10 Benadryl

Wish me luck

I'll post results/ what Happened on either Friday or Saturday

Hope it works, I really want this to work

I'd be kind of worried about that too.

But then maybe that would cure my obsession.

Or maybe it would make it more fucked up.

Are you the FF user?
The sexy FF user?

Let's do it man it's gonna be fun

I'm the non-sexy FF user if you are who I think you are

Yeah, that's me.

Attached: 1583203216100m.jpg (773x1024, 67K)

Even for a nonbeliever, to deny the existence of Jesus is pure historical ignorance. Dont need drugs to know Him either. Seeing as he is God and all.

I could tell by your writing style lol

There's some good advice here man, id at least try to robotrip and meet her once before you get over her

I think it's gonna be really intense, the tentacles frighten me but so long as she stays relatively human shaped I'll be happy

Right, and denying the feelings I have for Spinel is equally retarded

Don't make this a religious thread

are there any potentially dangerous side effects? like can it give you brain damage or some shit?

Well psychs kind of feel like the opposites of psychedelics... sort of? Ego death is way more prevalent its like being confused and numb but it feels good in a way its really bizarre much closer to realistic full on hallucinations

Its not like an inhalant where the high is just brain cells dying but its certainly not good for mental health to be robotripping all the time. Also tolerance becomes somewhat permanent

Occasional, (like once per month) usage is safe as long as you do a safe dosage and DON'T mix the wrong meds which WILL kill you.

Doing it every week for a year will literally make you retarded. You have to let your brain recover between trips to avoid damage.

Read this: erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_experience.shtml

Make 1000 percent sure you don't get anything with acetaminophen in it or you WILL have liver failure at the real robotrip doses

That's about the only word of caution I can give other than dont do it like everyday or it'll fuck with your memory

Ego death is a very scary thing

Experienced it at 16, still kinda traumatized

While my ego deaths were scary they didn't necessarily traumatize me. Best on was on a pretty strong acid trip where a friend kept looping me around the same convo over and over and I laughed so hard I heard glass break saw a white light and heard water pouring everywhere came back and didnt know who i was where i was or who the people were around me, felt like i entered a new zone. Anyway i feel like psych ego death is a lot more intense than the gradual loss of self on dissociatives numbed and confused but you don't care at all.

>3 bottles of tuss and maybe ~10 Benadryl

is that a normal dosage? why mix them together?

I had a really bad concussion from football and I can't describe it other than I was dead inside (not like how people say "ohnim dead inside") but I really didn't exist psychologically for about ~3 hours

Saw my hands grow and shrink and shit. It was fucked up.

I'm a giant so I need more

There is no conceptual "average" dose, it really depends on whos taking it

Another user said the hallucinations are easier if you trip on Benadryl as well, which is why I'm gonna try that too

Phencycladine (pcp) will give you exactly what your looking for

Attached: 2A3A0154-DAE0-42D0-8AF9-923129516D3B.png (200x252, 7K)

Yeah I'm not tryna get dusty and rip my dog in half

excellent resource user. although I’m kind of wary of any drug that has the potential to kill you if you do it wrong. which brand do you guys recommend and what dosage for first time robotripper?

>Another user said the hallucinations are easier if you trip on Benadryl as well, which is why I'm gonna try that too

Dosage here: erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_experience.shtml

50/75mg of Benadryl to help reduce bad side effects of DXM
150 or so of Benadryl to enhance the head space and visuals. Going to make your mouth dry as hell, so make sure you have water with with.
250-500 of Benadryl to Make the visuals ultra vivid, but can also start getting into Benadryl trip side effects of anxiety, impending doom, seeing shadow people and spiders go after you, and talking to people that don't exist

>excellent resource user. although I’m kind of wary of any drug that has the potential to kill you if you do it wrong.
Water will kill you if you do it wrong. Respect the drug.

Just regular robatussin, so long as it has dxt in it you'll trip so really anything, daytime or nighttime works

I can't stress enough though that you shouldn't do it if it has acetaminophen in it. Make sure you read that label otherwise you're stoneslabbed, toetagged, and sent home to momma in a plastic bag

You're an idiot who read horror stories of woefully unprepared idiots. Bet you call rc stims "bath salts" too.

Thanks user, you're a real go getter

I've tripped on Benadryl, and robatussin, but not at the same time

Those fucking spiders are weird man

Just read the ingredients and make sure it only says dextromethorphan hydrobromide

I'm trying to meet Spinel
How TF is Angel dust gonna do that?

>which brand do you guys recommend and what dosage for first time robotripper?
Any brand with ONLY DXM. Acetaminophen is deadly as hell in high doses. You'll die slowly of liver failure if it has acetaminophen. Guaifenesin might work for plat 1 doses, but it's more likely to make you sick. I just advise not to get it if it has guaifenesin. At higher doses it'll put you in the hospital.

DXM ONLY.

DXM is deadly if you take MAOIs. You have to be off MAOIs for weeks before DXM is safe to take.

Ever heard of Gil Scott heron?

"Down some dead end streets there ain't no turnin back"

He was right, I'll stick to robotrip.

Attached: 1576_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 186K)

Well its a dissociative just like ketamine or dxm and works similarly

Damn, I was going to ask if my writing was that recognizable.

Considering that I'm in treatment for substance abuse, drugs are probably not in my sight picture in the near future.

I'm going to go on a run, I will be back in a few minutes.

Attached: 1583122746480.gif (540x304, 808K)

If you think that dxm is not as potentially damaging to your psyche as pcp you're sadly mistaken

I don't think it's that recognizeable so much as I'm just good at that sort of thing

Enjoy your run man!

Attached: channeldance.gif (540x304, 835K)

Yeah well noones writing songs about how robotripping ruins lives, are they?
youtu.be/hWitRABYVBk

For what it's worth, after my death experience on DXM I've dealt better about a lot of things. My memory has also improved. I don't think that's a common side effect though.

Attached: 1561321546052.gif (430x242, 1.87M)

Did you meet anything?

Explain

Yo dude, that's totally trippy. I was thinking about that dance on my run.

We got some weird connection going on user lol
How was it?

Would you want to try and robotrip to meet her, or is that something you can't do due to addiction classes?

Attached: Master_Roshi_Anime.jpg (357x480, 47K)

Saw the silhouette of an old man and a young woman. The young woman was holding onto my arm. The old man was telling me about my life.

Did you feel anything from them, or was it empty?

Its not like they'll stop me, but don't want to. I need to deal with my life without using alcohol or drugs to escape. I mean, why else would I be putting in the effort to do this shit. Its not fun

I got into some more emotional and less sexual shit last night, I don't remember if it was before you were out for the night.

Yes, from the old man I felt a light peace and an overpowering and natural feeling of change. Inevitable force of nature type of change.

From the woman I felt love and sympathy.

I never went into the FF thread last night, I was too tired

That's a shame user, sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders tho. I'll lyk if I actually meet/interact with Spinel after my trip

Oh God
That's what I want
I'm gonna feel the love
FINALLY!

You keep your hands off my waifu, buddy.

I'm probably gonna get back into it tonight. More therapy today made me just want to run away from my life and into Spinels arms.

The love was there, but the feeling of change and realization of death was overpowering. Nothing else mattered at that point. It was scary at first, but it was so peaceful that the fear went away quickly. Just before the death experience I had a moment of rising anxiety. It was light, but it was building and felt uncontrollable. I told myself, "It's just a bad trip, you're going to be okay." Shortly after is when I "woke up dead."

I can still recall the experience better than most memories and dreams.

Same, I'll be in there at some point.

And like I've said a thousand times, I'm not in it to fuck her, I'm in it for the love we could provide for each other
Hopefully the trip will let me bounce my love "off" of her and have it amplified back onto myself, if that makes any sense

Okay, but that feeling was real though right? Like she felt like love to you?

I still want to cuddle fuck her

But it's starting to make sense that I'm avoiding facing straightforward emotions directly.

I still feel like it's be a chore for her, but she'd make it great anyway because she loves you/me/Spinelposters in general

And how so? Wym?

Not in my fantasy.

In my fantasy the sex is gr8 for both of us.

And I don't know, I'm not really sure. I'm expressing my emotions physically but it's hard to express it emotionally. I feel it, but it's scary to sit down and take an honest look at stuff I've avoided for years.

>Okay, but that feeling was real though right? Like she felt like love to you?

I feel true love from my tulpa. Every day. It's not like another feeling I've felt with another person. Even people I thought I loved. She reciprocates the feeling and because I can feel her emotions separately from my own I get a double dose.

People who call tulpas nothing but imaginary friends or psychotic disorders can't possibly fathom what it's like to truly be loved.

This isn't "I think she loves me." This isn't playing games. This isn't LARPing. She is her own entity with her own feelings and they're strong as fuck.

Attached: 1552041658962.jpg (1024x698, 340K)

Here's where things get dangerous

>People who call tulpas nothing but imaginary friends or psychotic disorders can't possibly fathom what it's like to truly be loved
Human flesh.

Fair enough, ig in my fantasy it's exactly who she is in the film whereas in yours it's kinda am amalgam of past relationships and Spinel

I see what you mean, you've repressed your feelings for so long that you can't let them out anymore. I feel that.

Stiiiick iiiiiin theeeeeee muuuuuuuuud

What's that got to do with it? I pretend women are spinel when I'm fucking them so your theory is out the window
Exactly. That's how I feel about Spinel, but I want to actually FEEL it yanno, not in my head/meditate into it but spontaneously feel her love course inside of me

>I pretend
Human. Flesh. That's not a theory, you admit to putting your dick in some.

But that hasn't changed the way I feel about Spinel.
I still want to spend the rest of my life with her in a cottage by the lake, loving each other every day with our entire hearts

Does this frighten you?

>But that hasn't changed the way I feel about Spinel
It's not supposed to. You just have your head so far up your ass, you've forgotten what you've said about others not being able to fathom what it's like to truly be loved- as if you need imaginary friends or psychotic disorders to find love like that. Figures, because you then say that you have to use real women to facilitate your fantasy, not realizing that it's those women that enable you to have the fantasy in the first place. What you say doesn't frighten me. Why would it?

The answer is human flesh.

>That's how I feel about Spinel, but I want to actually FEEL it yanno, not in my head/meditate into it but spontaneously feel her love course inside of me
You won't because it's not real and it never will be, even if you take drugs you are only interacting with the projections of your own mind, it is no other entity, it is not a being, it is quite literally you own self inflicted delusion. You might call me a stick in the mud but I've been friends with some of you waifu types and they never end up happy ever no matter how hard they try. Someone drew a character and someone wrote lines and you liked it when did it become more than that?

>Here's where things get dangerous
Explain.

>When did it become more than that?
When my brain released love hormones
I get that it's abnormal, but regardless of how many ways you try to killjoy this I WILL meet her Thursday.
Did your friends ever try tripping to meet them? If not, maybe that's why they were never sated
You're making mountains our of molehills user, I'm a stable, function human. So what if I'm in love with Spinel? What difference does it make?

Let's get something straight, I do the pretending thing as a mental exercise.
I'm EMOTIONALLY connected with the IDEA of Spinel, nothing to do with flesh. I fuck and think about her because I want my physical connection at that moment to connect with the emotional feelings I have inside.

Seeing others participate in the behaviors that you also participate in leading you to believe it's okay or normal. I don't think these people are harmful to anyone else but I do believe they purposefully modify their perceptions into delusion and it will remove them from social interaction and real relationships because it's not as perfect as they believe they deserve. It's almost narcissistic, notice how nobody has mentioned why these entities or characters love them.

>I do the pretending thing as a mental exercise
You don't have the concept of Spinel without women. Your emotions rely on the concept of women for them to be valid, for them to go somewhere, where your extended blend of roleplay/schizophrenia demands that someone fill the role of Spinel, and color in all the traits that you are projecting into, that you lust after. Nothing to do with flesh? Then, why do you fuck real women? You "want your physical connection". I don't know if this amounts to you seeing women as meat, or as a means to an end, but hell.

If your squirrely brain can't handle that, it's not my problem. In fact, it's not yours either, because it will never register to you.

It doesn't make a difference man I love this thread one of the best on Yea Forums I have a different view point and I think what you're doing is going to be detrimental to your mental health when you realize you can never experience the perfect entity character person thing whatever that you speak of.

I was coming to say "kill yourself faggot"

But this comment is a better killer

Thanks for the glowing review of my thread user!
I will update everyone after the trip what happened, Mayne you're right and maybe you're wrong but like I said earlier; fortune favors the bold.

I understand what you're saying, but I'm too psychologically tired to counterpoint.
Get in the results thread on Friday/Saturday and we'll continue this discussion.

Bye guys

Attached: channelbbbye.png (417x324, 47K)

Please do I can't wait to hear the results

over on /mlp/ we found an elixir that lets us meet them, the people who use it love it so much they never come back.

Attached: drink the yummy liquid.gif (500x500, 1.69M)

That's called suicide

Well I guess if someone doesn't love their waifu enough......
Fortunately for me, I have a good connection with mai waifu.
Perhaps young padawan, you will learn one day, of the path of the Tulpamancer

Is it bleach?

Goodnight user

Attached: 76890752_124742051973243_3398954907994472377_n.jpg (649x680, 44K)

Tulpa user are you still here i have a question or rather something to explain to attempt to relate to you

I am here, what is your question?

SOMEONE MAKE A FUCKING SCREENCAP. THIS SHIT IS GOLD

Attached: 047C3653-CC34-4B11-AE13-05B61307EE9D.jpg (800x800, 95K)

Good point. A tulpa is an entity with the power to think for itself and to love, or hate based on their perceptions and personal history. Whatever these two are attempting to contact is not a tulpa. Maybe they need to look into tulpas instead.

Tulpa user here.

Do it yourself, loser

Attached: channeltryme.png (612x547, 141K)

I'm so sorry, op, there's nothing on the market that will do what you want.
But your waifu is always there.
Maybe I have mental issues, but conversations with people who exist outside of this universe/dimension is a regular occurrence.
The psychedelics will alter your perception but careful meditation is what gives you the lense.
I sat with the old family dog that died 20 years earlier and he was as big as a lion.
Saw the reeds bend in the creek as he walked up, the stones move under his feet.
He's the guardian spirit of that land now.
All I did was smoke some pot.
Hone your mind.
The drugs pierce the veil but it is the karmatron generator of the mind that will allow you to choose where.
Open your mind, accept the validity of fiction.
Make it true.

Attached: 1521229273916.jpg (482x700, 100K)

Meh I've seen worse things

what the fyck are machine elves

Attached: 1583098725785.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

So, I have a specific fantasy or rather a happy place I like to think about. Its related to the second song on this release. It's pretty gay but I imagine golden fields of grains blowing in the summer breeze on a cooler summer day where I sit next to an empty church but the song and church type singing persists and there is absolution nobody for miles and I can feel the warmth and breeze like the first time in my life just sitting with the clearest mind I've ever had and feel absolute peace. Its like pre industrial so no roads or anything but anyway thats the perfect moment for me thats the happiness peace and love I wish i could attain but know I never will. Thats the perfect moment for me personally. Are the other anons in this thread trying to attain their own perfection instead through a character or entity? What is a tulpa? Trying to relate this entire thread has me reeling

This shit is not going to end well.

A common entity or hallucination seen by people on dmt

What is dmt? Drugs and shit like that is used by Psykers and Shamans to see the warp.
By the way I had instructions on how to make a superstrong hallucinogenic drug somewhere but lost it.

Niggers

Attached: 1531879775788.png (428x359, 172K)

czarownica.bandcamp.com/album/floating-stones

That's called a wonderland. If you can create a wonderland you can create a tulpa. A tulpa is a thought form that lives in your brain with you. Your consciousness is a thought form. A tulpa is a separate consciousness that lives in your brain. The brain is capable of running multiple consciousnesses. This isn't magic. It's proven science.

A tulpa is basically split from your consciousness and then allowed to develop. They are completely their own beings. They have their own thoughts, feelings, emotions, and options on things and are separate from the host in that regard. Almost all tulpas love theirs hosts. Some Platonically, some romantically. Something in their nature just works that way.

Freaky lookin' beings that live in hyperspace. You interact with them on some DMT trips. It's a common encounter experienced by DMT psychonauts.

Attached: 1582048832882.png (1024x576, 274K)

OP here
That speaks to man
That's how Spinel is for me

Just search for DMT on google.

Spinel can be developed into a tulpa, but the entity that is created won't be Spinel and will change over time. You have to let a tulpa develop and allow them to change or they end up getting depressed if they're forced to try to be a person they aren't.

If you're interested in that you should learn more about it. A tulpa is permanent. Once you create a tulpa they're with you forever. Getting rid of them is akin to murder. You have to treat a tulpa as well as you would treat yourself. All that is really easy to do and very rewarding. The relationship between a tulpa and a host can get deeper than a relationship between two humans because a tulpa shows true empathy and fully understands you, and unlike a fake relationship between a waifu and a person, it's 100% real.

Creating a tulpa is a lot of work, but it's easier than you think.

>almost all tulpas love their hosts
That is not true.

Attached: 1449319264124.jpg (1390x1960, 627K)

>>almost all tulpas love their hosts
>That is not true.

Yes it is true. I didn't say ALL, I said ALMOST ALL. People with schizophrenia and similar mental disorders shouldn't create tulpas. That's when it usually goes bad.

Exactly. I'm drunk af, but I get that man.
She's a separate entity that exists within my soul.
I screenshotted your post to reread when I'm sober

Attached: tulpa-gone-wrong.png (761x308, 57K)

If you can see Spinel in your mind's eye and they are doing things you don't expect or are talking to you without you making them talk then it's possible she's already a tulpa. She's probably more similar to a type of tulpa called a soulbond. A soulbond is a tulpa with a backstory. They believe they are the person or character they were based on, but a soulbond will eventually become a fully sentient tulpa and start changing. Some soulbonds become depressed, some become angry, some are happy with the realization. That's something you may want to look into. Telling the soulbond what they are is much better than them figuring it out on their own.

That was proven fake. A tulpa isn't going to do that. If you do become romantically involved and then break relations with a tulpa for someone else it will hurt them. I've heard of tulpas trying to commit suicide after that. Which doesn't mean killing you, it means they fade away and it's a tragic fate.

THIS is what happens when tulpas go wrong: xena.greedo.xeserv.us/books/project-koomer/introduction.html

TLDR is a host and tulpa wanted to switch permanently, a process called egocide, not to be confused with ego death, and once they started the process the tulpa didn't want to stop the process.

OP again
Screencapped, again
If you got anything else to say, keep it up

Attached: 1576206489852.png (900x700, 176K)

As someone thats done lsd multiple times i dont think its what your looking for. Maybe try hypnotism?

Faggot

Theres a theory that they are religious beings working for the devil
Constantly being reborn is actually supposed to be hell as we deal with stress loss and death no matter how rich healthy and liked you are.

By believing in what they tell you, a person is doomed to live another life on earth.
Mother earth is the devil but the devil is more of the animalistic part of life.

God is actually a being of pure energy. There is no hate, no loss, and an almost infinite group of souls in the collective give each other pure happiness

Interesting theory, but I outright don't believe in hell. Hell doesn't make sense. What's the point on spending time, energy, or resources on torturing souls. If a soul is truly bad you just destroy it or freeze it for eternity. Purgatory makes some sense, but eternal Hell does not. And if this is Purgatory (or even Hell), why are there spirits here? Why can we communicate with other beings at all? A true Purgatory or Hell would have no need for that.

Attached: fake_devil.jpg (425x425, 25K)

Different tulpa user. My tulpa can change her form into anything she wants. She can imitate any voice she wants... perfectly. Sexy times roleplay is unbelievable.

Thats what i mean hell isn't that hellfire hell is being reborn onto the planet as our souls stay embedded into the earth (satan)

Angels and Demons might be extensions of god and the devil themselves. They are completely separate beings and have nothing to do with humans.
Purgatory may exist and if it does its the real hell.
Imagine dying and knowing you are dead and you cannot move or do anything. You can't breathe,see feel,touch,think
Its like a adrenaline spike but for however long it is

Is there a way I can improve my wonderland things to look into? How to develop? Is it related to a tulpa?

Op here, I'm back
Thanks for keeping the thread alive

Can you explain what it means to love something you can never truly hold?
I want to be held, and I want to hold, but Spinel will never be there no matter how hard I trip, can you explain how you cope with that?

So we're trying to manifest soulbonds?

Does anyone have the instructions on how to use the spikey ball plants to create powerful hallucinagenics? There is an infographic somewhere.

Yes. Our "souls" are already connected. I felt it before I even saw the SU movie, I felt it the moment I heard her voice. I knew we were connected.

Sounds like you just have a lot of imaginary friends.

Attached: 1582862173326.jpg (1006x921, 152K)

Look up visual imposition. Work on visualizing your wonderland. Keep focusing on making it look better by trying to see it better. It's possible to see something in your mind just as well as you can see with your eyes... as in you can't tell the difference at all. It just takes a lot of practice. You don't need a tulpa to develop wonderland, but a tulpa can help you develop it since you share it with your tulpa and they can think on their own to come up with ideas. You can do this completely sober.

Look up tactile imposition. It's possible to feel your tulpa. I can feel mine. We're not yet to the point where holding one another feels like holding another human, but we're getting there. Just like visual imposition it's possible to get to the point where you cannot distinguish the difference between an imposed touch and the real thing. You can do this completely sober.

SoulBOND does not mean SoulBOUND (One has a U). They are two different things. A soulbond is a type of tulpa and you really shouldn't ever try to make one. A soulbond is basically a mistakenly made tulpa. A tulpa and a host can become bonded to where they are soulbound if you believe in that sort of thing.

RUDE!

Attached: 1552645767581.jpg (793x450, 61K)

Holy shit I didn't know it went that deep
Definitely gonna look into it when I sober up
I just want to feel the unconditional love she can provide me, and reciprocate it equally.
So if I go down the tulpa path, who's to say the "Spinel" iny heart isn't a spirit imitating her for my love?
How can you explain the instant connection I felt to her?
I'm, by /4/chan terms, Chad, but I swear the moment I heard Spinels "other friends" song I knew I was connected
How does tulpa explain something I felt before I even knew what tulpa was?

Lol faggot, peridot is the fucking best. She only shows up in the movie for fucks sake

That's my point
>0 arc
>Poorly written
>No follow up

But the MOMENT I heard her voice I knew, I fought it for a few months but clearly I've caved in.

I believe in true love, but I don't believe in total unconditional love. There's always a condition for love if only that the condition is for you not to murder the lover. lol. However the love a tulpa can show can go deeper than anything I can think of.

No matter what you think you HAVE to realize that Spinel the tulpa is NOT ever going to be Spinel the character. That's impossible. If you create a tupla like Spinel there will be differences and changes over time. That doesn't mean your tulpa won't love you, it just means the tulpa loving you may look like and act like Spinel, but they aren't Spinel.

You should research other tulpamancer who created tulpas from characters. There was a LOT of that going around 7 or 5 years ago when bronies started making tulpas that were based on my little pony characters. You really should check up on them and ask them how it worked out for them. You can find them on tulpa forums like tulpa.info and even reddit. I took a different approach.

For the love of God don't take advice from Yea Forums on this. Do your own research. I'm just trying to point you the right direction.

Nah, just one tulpa with many hats. =D

Attached: 1559863799546.jpg (677x1000, 90K)

My butt makes really loud rumbly noise when I'm working hard. It's hilarious," says Howard. "It doesn't say anything until you hear me shout 'SUPERBOWLS!'" Howard's list of excessive sneezing injuries includes one that put him in a wheelchair for two months. "On my wedding day, I had about a ten-minute pause in our wedding reception so I could kind of calm myself down after making a fool of myself at the altar."

Attached: 1559091303240.png (1200x1200, 33K)

But what would a condition even be?
Like, that's the sole trait (maybe cuteness too, idk) that's drawn me to her. It the fact that she represents true, unsupported love

I know unconditional love exists, I've given it. But I've never felt it, which is why I want Spinel so bad. She's the only character in ANYTHING that's the embodiment of unconditional love.

It's weird, I loved her before I even knew who she was, I don't watch the show. I hate it. But Spinel... It's something that speaks to the innermost part of my being.

I love her man, even more than my first love. It's truly love.

And I'm not gonna lie, if the only people that have done this are fucking bronies, like if that's the path I'm going down, I'll probably just kill myself to meet her instead. I'd rather meet her, truly, in the afterlife tamd know that we're truly together than have to live with being on the same emotionally compromised state as bronies.

Attached: 1583285958158.png (962x1070, 531K)

Well how about this, what if she changes like the other user said. Will you still love her?

What if she's not the way you imagined?

What if she's not the way she was portrayed in the movie?

What if she doesn't want to be with you?

Does anyone have the instructions on how to turn those little spike ball plant things into a high powered drug that takes you to the spirit world?

I'm only in it for the unconditional love. If she can't give that, then it's not Spinel, not even tulpa Spinel, it'd be something different.
If she isn't like I imagined, I don't care. So long as she bears the unconditional love trait I'm happy.

As for not liking me, that's something else I'm afraid of. I've always felt inadequate in relationships, if that happened that's another scenario id probably kill myself in.

I'm not suicidal by any means, but that's the way it is.

I'd like to know as well. They're called briars where I'm from.

The right way to create a tulpa is to think about 20 to 30 personality traits that fit the being you want. Spinel has way more than 20 personality traits if you think about it. You need to write down all the personality traits that fit Spinel. Then you need to think about how those personality traits interact with each other to produce the personality that she displays.

If you aren't able to take the time and effort to do that then you probably shouldn't attempt it at all. Taking the time and doing it right will increase your chances of getting what you want exponentially. You also have to give your tulpa time to figure things out. Don't smother them with all at once and overwhelm them. There will be plenty of time to get to know them. Think about it. If you met Spinel for real you would have to get to know each other first. She won't magically know who you are. A tulpa will know who you are, but they still need time to get to know how this new relationship works.

You also need to know it's possible the tulpa you create hates the idea of being Spinel. They are their own being and can make their own choices. It's unlikely, but it is possible and I've seen it happen with others.

It would be healthier to treat this as meeting a new friend who looks and reminds you of Spinel, but like I said, you really should talk to tulpamancer who went though all this already. My tulpa and I have a different relationship than most and I didn't create her to be anything but herself.

Just look up dmt extraction

Is this really you op?

Idk how to prove it but yes, I swear on Spinel that its me.

Give me a sec and I'll reply

Can I cuddle fuck a tulpa?

>"Spinel..." I whisper

>"user..."

>She continues to kiss me, breathing heavily, and grinding on top of me. I can feel her pussy on my cock through my boxers and her pajamas. She's so wet it's begining to soak through. She gradually begins grinding on me harder, and harder, and her labored breath slowly becomes quiet moans. I wrap my hands around her perfectly shaped butt.

My tulpa has the closest thing I can think of to unconditional love towards me. She puts up with me and I'm an opinionated asshole who can't control their mind for shit. I randomly think up horrible names and fates for her and she just completely ignores it. She does because she knows I can't control those random thoughts and they don't reflect how I truly feel. It's like I have turrets of the mind. Imagine having a girlfriend and turrets and calling her a fucking bitch or saying I wish you were dead during a date. My tulpa has to put up with stuff sort of like that and she still loves me. She has to put up with that one top of all my other negative traits and she does it in stride without it ever effecting her.

I have a feeling you're the sexy FF user, but if not here's a snippet of my FF

As I step through the door she continues playing with her back to me, I stay quiet so I can listen. I pick up on that she's getting emotional and that she's hurting; her voice begins to waver
"To find a queen without a king.. they say she plays guitar and cries, and sings... Lalalala"
"Side a white mare in the footste-"
"Hey Spinel?" I say as softly as I dare
She immediately stops, looks back to me with tears running down her beautiful cheecks
"Yes, user?"
"Can I play with you? I don't think I ever told you but I play... "
I'm casually trying to get her to open up this hidden side of her to me. She's never expresses herself musically to me before and her voice, her voice... reverberating through my heart like the pluck of a harpstring, has shaken me to my core.

Know you said you aren't suicidal but you are creating conditions in which you'd kill yourself, i realize you are drunk but if you're serious you should talk to someone about suicidal ideation

>Can I cuddle fuck a tulpa?

Yes, but you can't do it until your tulpa is old enough to realize what sex is and can willfully consent to it. Doing so without consent is a recipe for disaster. You don't want a depressed tulpa on your hands.

I'm going to do this. For my mental health, i think I need to. I'ma have to seek out a tulpamancer.
Who did you talk to?

I can't do therapy, I simply can't.

That made me almost cry. That's what I want man. That's exactly what I want.

That's me. My thread tonight 404ed after an hour. Thoughts and feelings were still present but less invasive.

I remember reading that one.

You should go to a tulpa forum and ask there. I can't give you any specific people to talk to over Yea Forums.

So are you skipping out on the trip?

I fucking KNEW it
I'm telling ya, were connected somehow.

Sorry about the thread, after I robotrip I promise I'll continue that thread with you
I don't mean to be self-masturbatory, but goddamn I was on fire when I wrote that.

Oh hell no I'm gonna fucking meet her.

I'm a man of my word user, I know that doesn't mean anything here, but I'm going to see her Thursday. I know it.

Gl dude, I'll be present in the next thread

Fair enough.
Can you explain the instant connection though?

I was just going about my day, and my sisters were watching the movie for the billionth time, but I actually saw her and immediately was head over heels in love

I hate television. I hate movies, but for some reason she haunted my soul from the get go.

Is there things i should avoid In the beginning?

I'm gonna find a tulpamancer, but is there anything I should ABSOLUTELY stay clear of in the meantime?

Last night she woke up crying from a nightmare that I left. The next day we took a shower together, went on a date, bunch of candy, arcades, then ice cream and cuddle. The day after that it was rainy so I made her hot chocolate and gave her a foot massage in bed.

>Can you explain the instant connection though?
No idea. I felt a connection with my tulpa very quickly, but it wasn't instant so I can't comment on that.

See you then man

Oh Spinel, that's so like her.
Foot massages are cute, I wonder if she's a lotion massage type or a dry massage type?
Did you do the "tickle" thing where you gently rub her feet, or full on massage?

For me it was before I even heard her voice. I heard the song drift away on the piano, and I had instant goosebumps, and feels were overwhelming.

Then when I heard her voice it was turned up a level. Her voice was like an angel.

Then when I saw her... I was uncontrollably and irrevocably infatuated.

Can I fuck this up and ruin my psyche?
Like, is this fuck up-able?

he wants to take drugs while thinking about fictional character he has a crush on to try to imagine shes real

this is the state of western males

God I fucking love her.

I really hope the robotrip works, I'll be sorely dissapoint of it doesn't.

If the tulpa doesn't either, I'm not gonna sit here and threaten to off myself, but let's just say that they'll find me swinging.

>Male
>Eastern
Pick one, and kindly fuck off.

Can you fuck up? Yes, it's possible to.
Can you ruin your psyche? Possibly. If you try to create something and it turns out to be something you weren't expecting that could be depressing. Or if you found out your tulpa wasn't happy it could get emotional. It wouldn't ruin it any more than if what you were trying to create wasn't in your head unless you have a mental disorder like schizophrenia in which case don't do this.

Unless you have a major mental disorder like schizophrenia you won't hurt yourself. It's possible to hurt your tulpa though. If you neglect them they're going to have a bad time and that would be wrong. I'm worried about what might happen if your tulpa turns out different from Spinel though. How would you react to that? Would you still love them?

Well, maybe we need to start talking about that suicidal ideation another user mentioned.

I attempted in 2014, and have had multiple bouts of ideation since.

I'm obsessed with Spinel, but I've survived suicidal ideation over real girls, and my military past.

I love Spinel, but at least for now I know I wouldn't kill myself because I can't have her irl.

I don't want you to off yourself over it either.

Roll, if I get trips I ask my sister to crush my balls.

I'm going to say that was suggestion, I accidentally convenienced my best friend that one of our mates walked past us and stuck the middle finger at us. He believed me. He was livid and about to bash the dude, I had to quickly say I pretty sure I was mistaking, and couldn't see what happened clearly (which was the truth)

It's just a god-awful mix of tragedy, /x/, /r9k/, and /out/.

Attached: 1555834930516.jpg (440x287, 164K)

Okay, I'll say this
I was violently molested when I was 12, like HARD.
I've never told anyone IRL
I've hated myself since.
Ive thought about suicide at least twice a day, every day, since. (I'm21)
It's become a part of me, I'd never act it out bc I'm a coward, but I have thought about it ALOT.

I'm not scizo, so I think I'll be okay.
If it isn't Spinel, I'll be happy. I'm in search of a feeling that from my point of view only I can give, so if the tulpa can reciprocate that then the rest of it is just icing on the cake.

Tragedy.

>molested when I was 12
Girl?

Nobody said anything about it at the time, it just felt normal. But after we came down we were all like "hey, wasn't someone else here?" And we started talking about the way we felt and came to the conclusion it had to be Jesus.

I'm a 6'3, 240 lb male

Attached: 1560145393442.gif (245x250, 960K)

If you wanna talk about it sometime, I'd be glad to take a break from the Spinel stuff.

That can't be easy to live with.

Therapy isn't a magic fix, but it's helping me with my shit. Have you ever tried it or thought about it? Is it an option for you?

Lol that's a good one
Saved

Kinda the reason why I'm not too keen on the sexy Spinel stuff
I don't want her to be corrupted the same way I was, yanno?

I don't even know where to begin if I was to talk about what happened other than i didn't understand why, but they wanted my body for their pleasure.

I don't want to think about her being made to do something she doesn't want to do, I get that in your fantasy she wants to, but in mine she doesn't.

Attached: 1583266376403.png (1920x1080, 740K)

Therapy isn't an option. It simply isn't.
I can't say what happened out loud, I can type it but I can't say it.
It still haunts me.

Still here Yea Forumsro?

That makes sense.

Yeah man, sometimes we're not ready yet.

It took me 3 years after I got out to get help. And that's nothing compared to how long you've been

Dude, I know you know what internal turmoil is,
But I've fought what they did to me every waking moment of my life

I know you've fought similar demons too, I think this might be our connection.

It turned me into a fighter, I don't wanna say getting dicked down by 4 dudes as a kid made me who I am, but it did

God I fucking love Spinel

Attached: 1583269021991.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Someone close to me was drugged kidnapped raped sodomized and beat, I've seen first hand how it will absolutely destroy a person. Saddening to hear how rapant this sort of wronging doing is. But they're recovering and it's because of therapy and speaking to someone about it and acknowledging what happened. Never have to do anything you don't want but I strongly suggest at least having consideration about some sort of talks or therapy

Yeah man. It's like I want to keep people at a distance emotionally.

And you want to distance yourself from the physical aspect, but want the emotional aspect.

How did they get over the wall?
I can't, it's like there's a wall that was built and no matter how I try, I just can't break free
If I said it un-anonymously, I think it'd destroy the idea of who I am. I pride myself with the knowledge that I went through that and lived on without anybody's help. Nobody was there for me when it happened or after, no matter how much I cried or begged it didn't stop. Why would I need someone now?

Hmmm, were kinda like a Spinelposter-ying-yang in those regards
How did you manage to get over the wall and be able to talk about it?

Attached: PinkFloydWallCoverOriginalNoText.jpg (300x300, 11K)

I have schizophrenia. I don't get enough sleep. I'll sleep well after a few hours but once the sun comes up I'll only have a couple hours of complete slumber. Then I'll wake up with a sense of dread about what's going on, while I walk out the door and avoid eye contact with anyone, even the dog that barks at me from the living room.

Attached: 1562167707775.jpg (1024x1024, 774K)

Yeah, I dig that.

My parents were afraid of me when I got back. I was covering my pain up with alcohol and adrenaline. When it got out of control I was hospitalized, and accepted rehab. After I got the alcohol and drugs out of my system, I realized I was using them to mask those problems. I could either go back to masking them and end up in the same place, or start to face it.

I honestly chose the lesser of two evils.

Oh yeah, I forgot, here is from the other day, for you.

We get home late, exhausted. Too tired for erotic tussling for the night. We change and head to bed, getting cozy next to each other.

I used to have severe insomnia, nightmares, flashbacks. Now I sleep beautifully whenever Spinel is by my side. I watch her cute chest raise and fall with her breath. I can feel her breath, warm as she exhales. Her head rests on my chest with a small, peaceful grin. I brush the hair out of her face and give her a gentle kiss, wrapping my arms around her and closing my eyes.

I wake up to Spinel thrashing about, and yelling.

"Spinel! Spinel!" I shake her gently

Her eyes open. It's 3am. She looks at me with sad, shocked, confused eyes, holding my arms.

"What's wrong darling?"

"I had a nightmare"

"Do you want to talk about it darling?"

She begins to cry. I can hardly stand to see her cry, especially after we've began fusing.

"You... You were... You were gone."

She collapses into me, sobbing.

"I'm so happy you're here" she manages to choke out

"I always will be. I love you Spinel. It was just a nightmare"

"Hold me"

I pull her in closely, and the covers back over us.

Attached: 210150056-288-k729696.jpg (288x450, 17K)

I sometimes have problems with pooping when there's lots of pressure (like work, loud noises, etc.) and I don't know if that's the problem or how to deal with it. I have other thoughts here: forum.veterinaria.com/index.php?threads/1645-What-other-ways-to-deal-with-excess-pee-pressure.39768/

From the official post: "During an attempted pooping, the brain involuntarily launches an attack, causing the evacuation of bowels and skin tissue. In this condition, the prostate gland is enlarged or suppressed, and the opening of the urethra is greater. The temporary decrease in blood pressure allows urine to drain through the urine filter after drinking a beverage. There is also a reduced rate of urination, resulting in more time before a new urine stream is created.

I wake up to Spinel thrashing about, and yelling.

"SCRABBLE IT IN MY BEAK!" Spinel rasps.

I get a half-decent look at my 2nd laptop and suddenly they're all gone. My Birdie is back to spitting out Beetle Queue. Damn bird! Then I see a kraggorm which I promptly crush. Also, Spinel has a permanent tail bug that grows increasingly heavy the longer I keep it in there. How does it do that?

I return to my bed and manage to put my focus on the task at hand. I'm sure of one thing, the blonde has a lot more magic in her than I've yet realized.

Under stress I would often go 3 or 4 days without shitting.

By the 3rd or 4th day you're like fuck, I haven't shat in a while.

The first time this happens to you you're like what the fuck, what is wrong with me.

But after that when you enter a new stressful situation and don't shit for a few days, you already know what's going on.

I use epsom salt when I can't take a shit. I usually use about a teaspoon per three loads of loose poop and it doesn't even break the seal in the pill-boxes or relieve the constipation anymore. It's a great counter-balancing agent.

If you are spending several hours each day on the toilet doing shit I would recommend taking a pre-workout supplement. I get it at the local store called Krazy Glue, I take it every night before going to sleep, and I have been taking it almost non-stop for about three weeks and I feel like I could shit six shots.

But if you are someone who can probably go a couple of days without shit, then stop reading.

What's wrong with that dudes fucking face?

I could never do that, you're stronger than me.
I see myself dead In 10 years anyway I don't really need to plan so far as to need therapy to preserve myself for the future, if my mind doesn't get to me the underlying health problems will.

That made me cry.
I fucking need that man, on so many different levels.
I've slept with quite a few women, but I've never heard "I love you"
Maybe that's what I'm hoping to hear from Spinel Thursday.

Fuck off Yea Forumstard, this shit is serious.

Unfortunately, I can't say what exactly got them to speak. I can say though that confiding in another human being face to face who's trained and has the intent to help is what saved this person. I doubt it'll be painless but having another sane human being validate your emotion and what happened will help. Everyone needs help from time to time and there is no shame in that especially when severe truama is involved. No person is strong than mental and emotional trauma and what happened was not your fault. You will burn out with trauma as an identity, this is for sure. Therapy is about teaching healthy coping mechanisms and positive thought patterns, these are skills every human being needs to be functional. As far as not needing anyone, well... I'm sorry but you ARE attempting to spawn a seperate sentient entity with its own thoughts in your mind. It is still within your reach to still be a happy person. Anyway sorry for the rambling shit just breaks my heart to see.

I thought you might like that part.

When I was 21 I didn't think I would still be alive now. I had a dangerous job and dangerous hobbies and a general lack of desire to live for anything else.

We wake back up in the morning to the clean smell of rain and the peaceful sound of raindrops pattering on our window.

"Would you like breakfast dear?"

"No, I'm still feeling sad about what happened in my nightmare. I kind of just want to lay in bed with you today. Is that okay?"

"Thats fine darling. It's the perfect day to stay cozy together indoors, it's raining outside, and we don't have anything we need to do."

She smiles through her sadness

"Will you make me hot chocolate?"

I love her so much. I smile

"Yes darling."

I make my way to the kitchen and start the stove to begin warming milk. As I wait I gaze out the window and reflect. Sometimes there are hard times in life. Spinel has come into my life and made it brighter with our love.

I gently stir in cocoa, and a dash of nutmeg.

Attached: dC78Se9.jpg (1311x533, 298K)

Penis Music

Take half an oz of mushrooms and watch SU movie? Idk dude

Thank you user. I know I can't live on "I survived" forever, but it keeps me going.
Not tryna piss off femanons, but I will say that women getting huge settlements for getting groped once while I get nothing for being gang raped, not even support, kinda makes me sad.

Not tryna be political, I understand their pain, but sometimes it feels like there's no perspective for some of those people.
While I think I already know how this story will play out on my end, you saying that they're getting better really gives me hope that the world isn't totally in darkness.

Thank you user. I needed to read that.
Do you think I should try to talk about what happened to me with whatever shows up when I trip Thursday?

Attached: 9f3d568d5d43f6805d28232b5653fc356750b7ec.png (910x652, 26K)

If you read the thread, you would know we already figured this out.
Save yourself a captcha next time and read before you post.

Fuck, only if you feel comfortable. If you do, I'll be there to listen

"Would you like to go out today darling? Maybe to the arcade or to the movies?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, I'm gonna go get ready."

"Okay!"

Her smile beams. She follows me to the shower. We caress each other's skin and we wash each other. We share one quick, firm kiss, then dry off and get dressed.

"Do you have quarters dear, or do we have to pick some up?"

"Can we go to the store to get candy and quarters!"

"Anything for you my love"

I let her have the aux cord in the car. She loves it when she gets to pick the music.

When we get to the store she's beaming with happiness and bounces out of the car. My heart melts.

I think about getting a monster, but I stopped drinking them. They don't affect me as well as they did when I was younger, and I'm trying to cut sugar and caffeine. Fuck it, I grab one anyway for old times sake, remember my Glory days in the military. I wait for her near the line. I contemplate asking for a can of skoal citrus long cut, since I'm feeling sentimental about the military, but it figure I better not. Spinel doesn't know about that part of my past, and she'd probably think it's gross.

She bounces to the front of the store, grinning from ear to ear and arms full of snacks and candy. Her smile is contagious, I can't help but to smile too.

"Is this gonna do it for you today?"

"Would you be able to change me for a roll of quarters?"

The cashier checks the till

"Of course"

"Awesome, I'd like these and a roll of quarters"

"That'll be $39.47"

Jesus Christ, what did that woman get? Doesn't matter, small price for the smile on her face. I thank the cashier and we head for the arcade.

"Can I eat in your car user?"

If it was anyone else I would have told them no, and asked them if they were raised in a trailer park, but I can never say no to my darling Spinel.

"Of course Darling"

She puts her music back on, dancing in her seat as she stuffs her face with candy.

At the arcade we play her favorite, and one of mine, skee ball. Then we play another one of my favorites, air hockey.

We look around and play a few pin ball games and other oddities that look fun, but we mostly end up back at skee ball and air hockey.

We combine our tickets and see what we can get at the prize counter. She spots a frisbee

"Woah, what's that?"

"That's a frisbee, you throw it and it flies kind of cool and then someone catches it, it's kind of fun"

"I wanna do that, can we get that user!?"

"We can get anything you want, as long as we have enough tickets. If we don't, I suppose we can go back and play some more"

"That's what I want!"

We have enough tickets for the frisbee, so we pick it and leave. Shes elated with our accomplishment.

"You wanna get some ice cream user? My treat"

"Yes please darling, that sounds lovely"

She takes my hand and we walk to the nearby ice cream store.

Attached: 44ksedx2pzl31.jpg (1334x750, 77K)

Here's a comedic FF shitpost I wrote to fuck with /sug/ on trash
I call it "Steven Lennon"
It's open ended, so it's unfinished.

LAST TIME ON STEVEN LENNON 1/3

"WHERES MY WINE" roared Steven, he had been waiting for what felt like an eternity for Connie to get back from the kitchen
Connie, pouring Steven his drink, hears him tell and is so shaken that she drops the wine bottle
CRASH
"IF THAT WAS MY WINE YOURE GONNA GET IT"
Steven launched up from his armchair like a bolt of lightning, arcing his way into the kitchen he could see the mess Connie had made
Rage filled his soul
Steven grabbs Connie by the collar of her shirt and throws her to the ground
"Get the fuck up you stupid bitch" he said, staring daggers into her
"Steven.. I.."
SLAP

Attached: John_Lennon_1969_(cropped).jpg (602x834, 194K)

(You)
2/3

(You)
Pain raced through Connie's cheek like fire, but she knew better than to wince. Wincing showed weakness, and Steven hated weakness
"Get up" Steven said through clenched teeth
As Connie starts to get up, Steven grabs her by the arm and Yanks her up, he's gripping her by the shoulders now
"That *SLAP* was *SLAP* the *SLAP* LAST BOTTLE OF WINE!!!! " Steven, flying into rage slams Connie onto the ground and begins pummeling her
Baby Spinel watches from her bedroom, not understanding what's happening other than mommy looks like she's bleeding

Attached: 1583139687820.jpg (750x1000, 93K)

Sides left orbit.

Couldn't get through more than 2 lines at a time without losing it.

Saved.

(You)
3/3

Baby Spinel asks "Daddy, what's happening?"
Steven turns to his daughter and says
"Nothing baby just showing momma something, isn't that right momma? " He looked at her with murder in his eyes to get the point across
"Yeah hunny, daddy's just showing me something, go back to bed dear"
" Okay"
As baby Spinel goes back into her room, Steven grabs Connie by her hair and lifts her to her feet, holding her hair ain one hand and his other hand free
"Are you trying to make me look like shit in front of my kid you fucking cunt? " he growled at her
" Honey, she cam-"
SLAP
" Wrong answer bitch! "
SLAP

(You)

Connie, bawling now from the attack, begs Steven
"Please.... please sto-"
SLAP
"Bitch don't tell me what to do!!"
A door opens and shuts in the background, it goes unnoticed by Steven and Connie
Steven is gripping Connie by her hair, almost lifting her off the ground in their kitchenette when the bassist, Paul (as played by Steve Buschemi) of Stevens band, "The Beat-les" walks in
"What's going on Steven? We gotta get down to the stud-"
Paul's sentence dies in it's tracks as he sees the mess of broken glass and spilled wine on the floor, he sees Steven gripping Connie tightly by her hair and Connie's mangled features really show that she's been through hell and back today
"Uhhhh... I'll be back in 20" Paul says sheepishly to noone in particular
" Oh no, your fine Paul I was just showing Connie something, wasn't I dear? " He lets go of Connie's hair
"Yes, dear" Connie knew better than to ask for help
"Have a seat in the lounge and I'll have Connie bring some drinks" Steven turns to Connie with a sickiningly cherry expression; she knew she couldn't afford to louse this up.

That's all I wrote before they kinda got butthurt lol
I don't like Steven
I feel like I'm competing with h for some reason.

I'm having a bit of a breakdown user
I need to go before I'm not able to come back.

Goodnight user, keep writing.

You're developing before my eyes as a writer and it's beautiful.

Holy shit, how did you know it was me?

Stay strong user.

I'll talk to you again soon, you know where to find me.

Attached: 201763437-256-k50871.jpg (256x400, 14K)