Ok so basically I text this female fren good night

Ok so basically I text this female fren good night
She says good night sweetie
I say dont say that every 10 mins ur not my gf also thats cringe as fuck (i say it softer but u get the idea)
She says oh well maybe then we shouldn't talk at all as she blocks me
Keep in mind I didnt want to fuck her and I considered her a friend but she frequently tried to hmu
I never said any cringy shit or ever made her any compliments
What the fuck is wrong with women?
Why do they have this need to call everyone this cutesy rainbow puke?

Attached: 1583104882871.jpg (1219x1219, 355K)

I agree they are weird at times

At times nigga she fucking blocked me without letting me say a thing what the actual fucking fuck

I just want to comment that your image makes me irrationally angry and you should delete it

>pic unrelated
>or is it
yeah dud i agree i found it in ylyl y the fuck is jotaro that fucking host dude fuck that

>mfw pic related
anyways thats how woman are, you just gotta deal with it

Attached: 1583136459572.jpg (265x190, 5K)

Dont worry too much about it my man.
She probably will text you some time later.

Attached: 89229585_2949204831781262_2281674051418062848_n.jpg (600x767, 44K)

But why are they like this? Its irrational bullshittery devoid of any semblance of sense or meaning...

Exactly what my friend told me
Shell probably say she has periods or smth
Thats bullshit
Im mad
Fuck her

Why do you care?

If she turns on you that quickly and easily, fuck it, let her go. Why care? Not worth it.

Why would you text a female friend goodnight? Do you text your male friends good night? Fuck off desperate fag. You're just mad because she dumped you before you even had a chance.

just another mystery of life, fren
>mfw pic related (again)

Attached: 1579867835583.jpg (560x488, 200K)

so a girl likes you and you lead her on by sending her good night texts and so forth then when you make it clear that you have no romantic interest she disengages entirely and somehow this is beyond your comprehension? and now you're really mad because .... ? you wanted the attention without committing to any sort of relationship with her?

better not ever catch you bitching about being put in the friend zone by a woman

This guy is just mad that some slag told him she didn't need his bullshit attitude. Made him feel worthless. So now he's going to come here and make us all suffer through his bullshit by crying in public about his hurt feelings. Fucking be a MAN and deal with that shit on your own bitch.

i thought this board was 18+

Yeah I do actually text all my frens goodnight, all 15 of them. And I also have a gf already you double nigger, and I too text her goodnight every evening
Pathetic

I wanted her to stop saying retarded cringe shit and continue talking

you text 15 people goodnight? what kind of phonebrain retard are you, this board is for 18+ please go

Welcome.

Weak

>Look at me im so pragmatic and utilitarian i am not wholesome at all also i have shit for brains
Thats you

She fucking told me she likes me, I didnt
You do know how to read properly, right?

>"good night fren"
>"good night sweetie"

>WTF ur not my gf also thats cringe as fuck
>cringy shit
>what the fuck is wrong with women
>cutesy rainbow puke
>what the actual fucking fuck
>its irrational bulshittery devoid of any semblance of sense or meaning...
>im mad
>fuck her
>retarded cringe shit

i get the feeling she actually blocked you because you're a complete spastic and this freak out over a simple term of endearment was the final straw

She probably blocked you because she thought it would make you angry and want her more. This is assuming you’re not full of shit by saying you were just friends but she’s tried hitting you up. I’d say her tactic is working because you’re clearly mad about it. Not that she might have thought you’d actually pursue her but just to piss you off. That’s the only real reason to block someone. It’s pretty adolescent behavior though so I’d say you’re better off. If she pops back up and messages you, ignore her.

Also
>Deal with it
With what? Im just sharing my life you imbecile
There is nothing to deal with, its done
Fuck youre deficient

Seems pretty petty that you would kirk out on her for calling you sweetie. What are you, a fuckin lvl 17 wizard or something? She probably blocked you because you’re an asshole.

you're having a temper tantrum because you're not an adult yet

You do understand all i told her was "You shouldn't really say that, it's not like you're my girlfriend after all, lol"? All this shit spills here but thats about it
Assuming much?

>There is nothing to deal with, its done

Yet here you are, still crying

Reasonable

Jesus Fucking Christ can't you underageb& faggots go somewhere else? Get the fuck off my Yea Forums.

Attached: D2guVsaX4AMcQSZ.jpg (537x713, 61K)

STOP

CARING

YOU

GARGANTUAN

FAGGOT

Yeah... Dude. Thats kinda the whole thing about this board... You are aware of that yes?

you do understand i posted your own words, those are the actual things you typed in this very thread, no assumptions required. i'm not saying she blocked you because you said that to her (obviously), i'm saying that if you come here rage crying about it like that then your behaviour the rest of the time is probably equally retarded

You should be doing something productive instead of guessing my age, fren

am i having a stroke or is this thread weird as fuck to anyone else

Attached: bruh.png (429x410, 10K)

Nope. You're just a pussy. And you care. And you're not over it. And you're sadmad.

user is right, you very obviously are not

Yeah no

IT IS SEVERELY RETARDED. OP should be ashamed. So should I for even being here. I'm out.

Fine ill leave

Attached: IMG_20191127_225414.jpg (104x104, 6K)

>I'm out

That's good. Being closeted is a sad thing.

Dude you cry too much. You need to harden up or life is going to fuck your shitter raw with no spit no condom and you arn't going to like it at all. Then we will all have to read more posts about you being upset.

What she simply shouldve said is
"Hey ok i wont say this humongous faggotry"

All im mad about is

So he should argue with trolls on the internet with no clear purpose fully acknowledging that he wont change any opinion or position?
Thats weird

Well there's a simple solution to that problem. Stop letting dumb shit get you mad or you'll be mad all the time then we get shitposting like this until you anhero

Aight its 11 pm here bb you faggots jesus you seethe around these places phew

Attached: AltoWine.png (340x340, 80K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD FOR 12 YEAR OLDS?

Hey that makes sense

I'll make it short and sweet for you. Here's how a real man acts...

You don't text females you don't want to bang and friends good night thats just straight up faggot shit right there unless you are lying.

Some slag tells you to fuck off and blocks you for any reason whatsoever you fucking SHRUG and move the fuck on with life.

Pussies will let it get to them so much they feel the need to clutter the board with their tears and that aint cool chief.

Being wholesome is uncool
Ill remember dänke

You are a nigger, my nigger

Wohoo
That rocks
Hell yeah!

Yeah sorry OP but you did just call your "friend" cringe and judging from the rest of the shit you posted you are a bit of a twat but some advice for the future, try and be a bit less blunt with people over the internet until you are sure they can take criticism, if not and it happens again with another woman then clearly you are doing something wrong

Attached: 20180917_174104.jpg (3264x1836, 1.77M)

you're not wholesome you smug little faggot you're an obnoxious cunt throwing a temper tantrum

>Being wholesome is uncool

That's like the whole basis behind the very concept of 'cool'

See

If one of my male friends text me good night randomly I'd think he was gay and was trying to fuck me. I would not think "oh that's so sweet and wholesome of him to do that" because I don't fucking have ovaries saturating my brain with estrogen.

Is that autistic cat having an ice cream?

Thats a lame concept then

Are u sure?

I just think that thats nice
Thats all
You fags here live a grim life

Who the fuck even says lol

That's a fucking weasel, Gary.

Hey OP, you're a faggot!

And you're a sadmad orbiter crying about a text message from a girl, so probably we're better off not taking your opinion too seriously here

Me

i agree

alex??

Then why are you still here?

get new friends
more emotional stable friends

waiting for you to get banned

Nice one
Thanks

Op here, notice how some are wholesome and some are edgy
Interesting how that is

I'll show u a fuckin weasel in a minute m8 if you call me by my mothers name again

Keep it up
Kek

Why did circus freakshows exist?

What do you expect from a board thats either jerking off over random girls or watching asians drop from staircases to their deaths no problem with that but kid you shouldn't expect anything from b

>b

Even here, you don't belong
Even here

no op your just a retard in a chad body

Thanks dad