The black man is the future

The black man is the future

Attached: wellblacked.webm (1270x720, 1.99M)

the future is black

Attached: handgun.jpg (1280x1024, 81K)

Attached: 114106041.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

/pol/acks seething

Sure

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=NpcxhRAzsYwqPA5s)6.jpg (640x360, 42K)

fe

Attached: 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg (640x415, 52K)

Attached: 1582997739090s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

Attached: 1582997757549.jpg (320x419, 8K)

Attached: 1582997782226s.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: 1582745374665.jpg (400x281, 22K)

stop bumping the thread you cuck faggots

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=Id_n9pO3gWR5Logi)14.jpg (320x240, 16K)

You whitoids can continue to loathe all things black. My guess is that if you did a 23 and me DNA test not many of you would come up 100% pure. My husband did, but he is an exceptional nordic sample. He's has a sound mind and fabulous frame. But he is not the average, like I'm sure most of you are on this list.

Forgive me for my digression. A challenge to you black haters. Let me pay the 99.00 for each of your DNA tests and then lets just see how 'pure' you really are. My guess is that most of you have about 23-30% brown in your blood.

COWARDS.. small, little, pathetic COWARDS! Each and every one of you!

>hurr durr you hate blacks
>constant threads harassing white men and saying we're inferior
okay hypocrite

I'm 100% European

why do white whores always stick up for niggers? you deserve it when they rape and kill you.

Attached: 1554046044873.jpg (683x1024, 129K)

Look, if you white boys weren't so insecure and baited so easily, you wouldn't even be in this thread.
The fact that there are a dozen posters in here trying to convince me (and themselves, really) that white dicks are bigger than black dicks just makes you look more pathetic, and it tickles me.

No one cares about your nigger faggot cuck fantasies you weaken humanity just by existing

you're married to a white guy you stupid fucking bitch
faggots have been spamming propaganda about blacks having bigger dicks for years and now we do the same and we're the insecure ones? nope it's called a taste of their own medicine

Attached: black-guy-small-dick-5.jpg (650x900, 80K)

things black men impress (white) chicks with:

-loud, booming presence. confident voice. funny jokes...the kind of guy with an insurmountable, california "bad boy" beach dude attitude

-sexy defined body with bulging biceps and already genetically powerful legs and arms...hot as fuck abs that chicks go wild over. most black guys can squat 150KG+ so when babes see their legs they know they're about to get ploughed like a horse.

-always the most popular guys in the class. you see a black guy come in and he hi-fives all his bros and the sappy white boys avert their gaze.

shit that white bwoys try to pull lmafo..

-they always mumble when trying to talk. even to their own fellow sperg pals. they go up to the girl and they're looking at the floor and shit. lol. fucking embarassing

-self depreciating sense of humour they think is gonna get all the quirky tumblr chicks...lmafo...all white women care about is a big black cock ;) umad?

-wimpy muscles from spending all time watching epic gamer brostep parkour pony vids on youtube and typing hateful racist comments about black studs. tiny dicks (if your dick is under 7 inches you've got no hope lol)...sorry white guys but its true. black guys are mentally, sexually, spiritually and physically superiour to you. get over it!!!

you need to learn your place, bitch
women are property

I have beaten up 6 niggers
niggers are weaker
that's why the UFC, kickboxing and boxing heavyweight champions are white
niggers were our slaves cause they're inferior

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x654, 67K)

Black Men
-alpha
-smooth
-swag
-more melanin (masculine)
-more pheromones
-more testosterone
-lower bodyfat
-better fashion sense
-lose virginity earlier
-dominate every social circle
-knows how to fight
-probably bullied you in school

lol for used up ugly ass spics maybe

S A G E
A
G
E

f423

Attached: 8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa)(mh=rbUl9Nn7f-ntNtRV).jpg (640x480, 23K)

How did white people even come to existence? Leprosy = white skin. It’s a form of albinism which makes people lack melanin. So you have these mutated genetic defect people born with white skin coming from these black ppl… Some of them being born with eye colors other than brown (I.e.: blue, green, etc) which are signs of disease and again, genetic defects and associated with a degree of albinism… Same can be said about people who don’t have black hair, if you have a different hair color then ur pigmentation is fucked and it’s likely that your ancestor is some albino fuck who got kicked out of Africa for looking like a diseased devilish fuck bringing in all sorts of pestilence into the world. Fuck the white man aka the devil man bka the evolved form of some albino monkey from 20,000 years ago"

even irish chumps fuck niggers up

your race is finished.

Yea sure buddy

Attached: blackbois.jpg (640x480, 87K)

niggers:
slaves
dumber
shorter
hairless bodies like sissies
weaker
no history
whites:
master race
smarter
taller
hairy like a real man
stronger
the greatest history and accomplishments of any race
great inventors and scientists

Attached: 4PjuVCJ[1].jpg (540x720, 61K)

t4r

Attached: 15.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

Attached: 4chansresidentcuckposterTendaSpencerOP.png (812x576, 509K)

White men:
>genetically predisposed to have big fat bellies
>genetically predisposed to have small muscles
>genetically predisposed to have small penises
>genetically predisposed to be less aggressive
>genetically predisposed to be less masculine
>genetically predisposed to be less physically attractive

Black men:
>genetically predisposed to have little body fat
>genetically predisposed to have huge, big black muscles
>genetically predisposed to have big slinky delicious big black cock
>genetically predisposed to be more aggressive
>genetically predisposed to be more masculine
>genetically predisposed to be more physically attractive

Why do you even bother devoting so much time to fitness? Were you a woman, you too would accept how hot it is for black bulls to use your body as breeding grounds. White boys can only ever be beta bill-payers at best.

tl;dr: try as you may, but you can never make up for the genetic advantage superior black men have

hapa lies: the post

Attached: 50 (1).jpg (1024x616, 98K)

explain this one Tendie

Attached: ERcAsiLUUAEginj.jpg (1200x831, 214K)

niggers:
slaves
dumber
shorter
hairless bodies like sissies
weaker
no history
whites:
master race
smarter
taller
hairy like a real man
stronger
the greatest history and accomplishments of any race
great inventors and scientists

Attached: nnnnnnnnnnn.jpg (870x548, 164K)

I'm just curious why?
They are so primitive and cause so much crime and suffering. Wouldn't it be better to have them interned into camps or something?

Attached: 1582238534298.gif (900x900, 108K)

They have no answer for The Gypsy King. Judeo-Communist interracial brainwashing will never beat the good ol' white race.

Who this?

kill yourself

Attached: 1582778505154.jpg (1306x1189, 1.24M)

Attached: 04.jpg (1920x1280, 235K)

34de2w

Attached: 98194257489fb82b37e07e55945643b20f14e513d41d484423cf650656d1cc9c.jpg (853x1280, 577K)

edw

Attached: shesuccbwcss.jpg (1024x683, 69K)

BBC Bull looking to cuck/humiliate a beta pay piggy. If you think you're ready to serve message me on discord ChinaBlack#4518

Attached: 49ba8533-9550-4494-84e7-3afe3aa838ed.jpg (1500x2000, 384K)

nigger

Attached: 85c80b19-6ae0-4133-9776-de9503d3cca7-1.png (360x360, 138K)

lol sup

Don't be mad at us. be mad at your ancestors bitch ass redneck. you colored ass fool.
You call us "colored" but your asses are the colored motha f**s.
Turn red when mad, blue when cold or sick, burnt orange when you lay out in the sun to long, and purple, blue and BLACK when your ass get beat the F** up or die.
We aren't going nowhere.
Now sit your ass down and see if you can pacify your whining ass with your off white/pink w/green vein d** ~middle finger~~

Oh, and take your knuckle dragging ass back to your cave!

yeah proof?

>Sixty percent of black girls have experienced sexual abuse at the hands of black men before reaching the age of 18
>1 in 4 black girls will be sexually abused before the age of 18. (Stone, R.D., No Secrets, No Lies: How Black Families Can Heal from Sexual Abuse, 2004)
>Thirty percent of black women with documented histories of childhood sexual abuse were sexually assaulted in adulthood.
>For every black woman who reports a rape, at least 15 do not report
>. If you gather 10 black women in a room, it is likely that at least nine have been victims of pedophilia, street harassment, and/or sexual assault; or they have a friend, cousin, sister, aunt, mother, or grandmother who has been victimized.

Blacks just don't talk about it and pretend it ain't happening, but they rape their children at insane rates. Just like regular blacks back in Africa.

Like anyone cares

Here's two reasons that anyone would go black
1. Money 2. To be socially acceptable because people like you try to use this reverse psychology racism shit.

Lemme give you some advice, we are waiting. Waiting for the day that martial law is enacted or you niggers go too far and we will slay you in the streets. We are silent, we do not

partake in the political nonsense and we do not act when provoked. We wait

I don't know where you're from but I'm Portuguese and the only white women I knew who fell for negroes fall into one of the following four categories:

> white liberal rich cunts in courses like «criminal psychology» or «social services» who get a black boyfriend to piss of daddy and prove that they're not racist before getting engaged to some white rich asshole and becoming submissive wives;

> white trash from social housing who just want to get pregnant at 18 at latest and find it cute to have a mulato kid;

> poor cunts who want to marry some rich angolan or mozambican with political connections to Africa in hope of having a better life in exchange for submission and subservience;

> divorced 40 y.o women or chronic single women who just want to get married asap before losing all hopes to become a mother; in contrast, blacks accept just about any white woman in hopes of social integration.

White women in general prefer white men

What is the most destructive force in the universe to civilizations? Is it plague? Earthquakes? Nuclear bombs? Or a comet strike? No, the world's best mathematicians, philosophers and thinkers have narrowed it down to one single group of men responsible for almost all conquest of modern civilizations: Black Men.

Upon entering a new country, their first move is to demand tributes (welfare money) from the host-servants (tax-paying white bois) who usually give in due to the black man's powerful natural alpha persuasion. Then once they have established themselves financially, they begin pumping semen inside of the local female population to create racebastards who in turn help take over the rest of nation for them. So far no European country has been able to withstand the black onslaught and they are well on their way to becoming African nations!

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a BBC slapping on a white face... forever"
Aldous Huxley