New YOU JUST KNOW

New YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: 1583233746372.jpg (609x736, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iDCFgMYnkcs?t=133
imgdew.com/33deddn4nfx4/1.jpg
youtu.be/fGs_pHgu6ew
youtu.be/tFE67Uxd-NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

You just know what?

fucken captcha

that OP is gay

i know miranda and jennette had a fallen out.. prob cause of jennettes book and jennette trying to out dan..

miranda has an nda which has her keeping tabs on jennette.. why is that even in her NDA.. miranda is rich.. jennette is poor..

i do wanna know if u pay jennettes tmobile bill would u get to fuck her... asking for a friend

>Tuesday, March 03, 2020
Blind Item #11

>This back in the day A- list actress all of you know for her troubles after acting, called up her old drug dealer on Sunday. He doesn't deal any longer, so the actress asked him if he knew anyone who did.

>Posted by ent lawyer at 11:15 AM

FUCKEN DAN

Nickelodeon always had the best coke

This exactly

Attached: 1583117420946.jpg (640x457, 93K)

If ol' Sam Puckett really lurks I'll pay your shitty rent for some fug provided I get to record it and sell the recordings.
alternatively, make an onlyfans, I'd buy that shit.

Do you have the blind about Miranda?

holy shit.. is this the ghosta pasta guy... u know.. the "but u were in iCarly" i think it is .. i really think it is..

youtu.be/iDCFgMYnkcs?t=133

were do u think they get it... asking for a friend..

i still prefer a disney whore to a nice coke..

discor fr YzsGgeJ

u mean this one..

>Tuesday, January 14, 2020
>Today's Blind Items - Wrecked

>I often get asked the question of who could be another Amanda Bynes. Who could be a former tween/teen actress who has the chance of breaking down like Amanda. There are two names that immediately spring to mind, and both of them were on the same show. They were both treated like meat on the show. One of them (A) was coerced into a relationship with a married producer twice her age. I have written about her extensively. Her co-star (B), I have written about, but not as much.

>B always smiles. Even today she smiles constantly but it is a smile she thinks she is expected to have rather than one she feels. A couple years ago I spent some time on a set where she was filming and you could see the smile disappear when she saw or heard something that brought her back to her tween years. She tries to act and keeps looking for that successful show which will make her comeback. I don't think she has her heart in it. The same with her schooling. It takes forever because she is just doing it to do something. In many ways the first year or two of college were the worst. She didn't know how to have relationships with men. The men she worked with on set treated her like a sexual object and she was groomed/trained/taught that to make life easy at work she needed to make the men in charge happy.

>In college she carried that philosophy over to the party scene and there were a lot of times where things got out of control and she was put in positions that further scarred her.

>Posted by ent lawyer at 10:10 AM

Run, Miranda, run!

they probably buy it by 20 kg briefcases directly from the cartels

Her poor asshole

Thanks, user. Seems her college stories are true. Holy hell!?!

Which hole would you fuck first on her?

This should be in a museum

Miranda vs 5 dicks.
Did she won?

that was jennette sending in a blind to piss off miranda.. it isnt true but she was probably raped at college.. maybe 3-5 guys but nothing like the pasta..

The part where she says date him is code
I will fuck him. Guy is lucky to fuck her that easily

run where.. shes in hollywood.. u dont run or walk and traffic is fucken shit..
disney got the better coke then cause they got more money
her asshole is rich..
i would eat her out first.. always pleasure the girl before pleasuring urself..

i never figured out who was A.B

everything is code.. if u watch any show and u see the # sign.. it use to mean POUND.. take that what u will kek

Here this is the best Disney whore

Attached: 1583123627913.jpg (640x566, 220K)

the chair..

>maybe +20 guys
Fixed for you.

what i like to know if what fixer said about miranda is true.. the jew the toothache.. if it was then to me miranda had it MUCH WORSE than jennette and jennette for all her problems should go to hell cause miranda seen way worse shit and had to deal with way worse shit so jennette should stop shitting on miranda for mansion the nda the being danned.. any of it cause she didnt go hrough hell to get what she got..

A. B.
Is this crack whore

Attached: 1583101474913.png (451x311, 226K)

>and she was put in positions that further scarred her
Poor Miranda ;_;

Janette is jealous because she got paid from N.D.A.
Huge settlement. Janette tryed to be a mouthy entitled little bitch and got shit.
Sam and Cat was her show and Arianna got six times more per episode

Nice dubs
Is Dan hero or villan?
90/10 last thread was rooting for dan

Look what Dan did
Also can post someone pic without tooth black

Attached: 1583237511229.jpg (360x360, 24K)

who is this?

Also can post someone of Miranda wide eyed from surprise dick in her ass
thanks

Dove

What about Miranda and Mia?

Wew, lad. I always had a fantasy that the actors that played Spencer or Gibby would fall on hard times and they would be my uber driver and I could hang out with them. Fencing Benson went Super Saiyan Christian and ducked all this shit. With these revelations, I might get to have coffee with the girls one day.

This is her twenty pounds thinner. Total coke whore. Her dealer is so lucky

Attached: 1583003302307.jpg (600x836, 118K)

yeah.. i dont get that .. i dont mean ariana but jennette.. it is one of the 1st thing u get told.. dont ask or tell people how much u make.. jennette dun goofed and consequences was had..

i am starting to like her less.. i see it like this..

miranda fucked for shitty parts.. if miranda sees a new girl in the business.. say 13-14.. miranda is 100% that girl has been fucked or knows she has to fuck.. miranda moves on.. she knows this is business..

jennette cries out on Yea Forums and to miranda and other friends she has left but does nothing ... NOTHING.. she plays victim and acts all high and mighty and does NOTHING... im fine if hollywood fucks kids.. its business.. everyone in the business knows its business.. what i hate is someone who is a fucken hypocrite.. u dont act self righteous but stay silent.. ur worse than a predator.. but thats just me.. speaking about jennette..

DAT Lips.
Miranda was build to suck monster dicks.

Attached: 1583231635164.jpg (744x750, 213K)

>miranda fucked for shitty parts.
Explain this.

same.. i like to know the stories.. im not here to save anyone or try to change hollywood or be a white knight.. like i siad.. its hollywood.. U KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT IS.. so im ust here to enjoy the show and want to know how deprave the rabbit hole goes..

dont confuse miranda with dove.. dove has dsl

dubs confirms the obvious.. kek

she fucked for roles.. casting couch.. sauce was jennette

Does anyone have any more from Scooby-Doo series as her as Daphne.
Also who was Velma. Was is Mia?

Attached: 1583254045427.jpg (800x775, 92K)

No, Jennette. It was a Halloween group costume, when Miranda and Jen were close friends.

This happened in a way... Miranda agreed to date guy on utube off of a suggestion. Seemed either desperate or lonely. Obviously have ton of coke and get drunk with her would be the plan

was dan roleplaying as fred.. lets split up gang.. shag.. scooby.. u go over there ... mia.. um .. go search for clues.. daphne and i will go to the office to look for our own clues.. kek

Is it true she has no gag reflex?

Was she drugged and fucked by that losers? Proof?

Do you have pics

Dan lifted up her skirt to look for clues
Lucky fatass

Link was in last thread this morning.

Utube. David Dobrick. He is fucking annoying faggot beyond all realms but she is hot in it

i would go with lonely.. miranda is definitely lonely.. so many mirandafags supporting her she can easily get a guy... noooo... she is lonely.. like the blind says..

miranda cant trust a man... miranda cant open up ... notcause of nda.. but people see her as sweet and innocent.. how cna she be her if people wont let her be her.. so she fake smiles (laughing uncontrollably) to compensate ...

it goes more and more but im not here to judge or talk shit... why do u think miranda takes psych 101 now.. but her problem is she cant self analyze.. it doesnt work that way

This is her the first time Dan put it in her ass without telling her

Attached: 1583098752381m.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

>she is lonely
I could easily help her out with that if she wants.

fuck she's hot as hell. i just wanna slide my dick in there.

Friendly reminder Entylawyer is always right, Mirandafags.

Only when he reposts pasta from Yea Forums. Why he is here fishing for more shit.

Attached: 1583269194018.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

how do you know her so well?

Last thread had twenty dubs in three hundred posts

How do you know it?

Is it a doors day or a cure day?

Fucking pathetic

Nice job Dan

Attached: 1582495750052.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

FUCKING CHECKED. THIS THREAD IS BLESSED

How do I know what?

Poetry.

Cure

kek. what can I say, it just flows out.

i dont know her at all user.. ive dealt with abused people before.. ive seen the signs.. out in the real world.. it hurts and i want to help... hollywood isnt the real world.. they go into it eyes wide open.. whaever abuse happens to them is on them.. i dont get hit with the feels if something bad happens to them.. only time i get the feels is when friends fight.. mental break down like amanda byes and rage towards people who act work in hollywood that acts innocent and shock when they "find out" abuse but they knew what happen.. fuck those people .. if u want to play hero then play hero but dont fucken play the victim and act like u never fucken knew shit when u did .. go along for the ride or get the fuck out,.,

i sound like a hypocrite but it is what it is..

Not a tripfag but is that too many too few or that people count that shit in the first place

Fucking what the fuck?

well, i'm sure she'll be alright..

Be careful C...
If you listen to the cure at least don't drink again

sunday night .. at least 100 dubs a few trips and maybe a quad or 2.. sunday was funday

One of those then user, hope it gets better and we are here if you need it.

Miranda is rich thanks to Dan. And she keep going to fraternity parties after she was roofied and gangbanged at the first party, so obviously she enjoyed it.
So don't feel bad for her, she got what she deserved.

Attached: qdhekjjnyko01.jpg (750x564, 29K)

Good stuff posted?

; )

This guy can't even hide it. Fucking christ

miranda.. oh no doubt.. from the shitposts ive seen of her.. she knows how the business works so she is fine.. jennette is the one i worry about.. well i did until the youtube video of hers.. im having doubts of her now and i hope she can make it through this but not if she keeps up this poor attitude of hers..

anybody going to Cannes this year?

How did this stay quiet. This is fucking gold

i wont greentext it.. i promised user not to.. i didnt want to break jennette again..

Hi, cutie.
Do you want to tell something?

as always

Mia, but you already knew it.

Come over to team Miranda. Miranda hates her

;) always.

Attached: A4AF039F-3C75-4237-8E7A-85E974841DAE.jpg (626x1114, 482K)

if she was rich .. why does she need to couch for parts.. if she was rich she can stay rich by just doing nothing.. and u and i both know.. u live in LA ur gonna get roofied.. its a rite of passage and fucken normal... as for gangbang... what girl doesnt want to get gangbang.. i know jennette would like to get dped.. good ol' dp

imgdew.com/33deddn4nfx4/1.jpg

see that is what i got to know.. does he go on set and fuck the guest stars too.. or just the main cast.. how can he walk straight carrying big ass balls everywhere.. kek

does he lift up his hand point at a girl and she lowers her head in shame knowing its time to be danned.. kek

Do you have pic of one of them with Miranda.
Anons were describing if they both forced themselves on her in costume at the same time.
Either totally sick or extremely hot depending on point of view

Are you C wtf

I swear I didn't, I'm just a random user, I'm not in LA, I'm not in tv or cinema, and I don't soshal media
it's just that I have the opportunity to visit family close to Cannes during the festival, and I can possibly maybe meet some stars while walking on the croisette

The fat one fucked her from behind

Jesus christ. When she is lurking... the shit the poor girl must read about herself.
Either tears or it makes her wet

Just curious. How many fratbros gang fucked her? Story?

If you are going to Cannes make threads on Yea Forums it would be appreciated.

>wet
Depraved Miranda is the best Miranda.

no.. im not..

You can fuck Mia, just 3k apparently.

noted
I won't have accreditations, so I will only be able to see films in secondary selections, semaine de la critique, quinzaine des realisateurs, etc
but I can comment of the films I manage to see

It looks so real.

user meant that mia is a whore hat yachts.. like jennette whores according to miranda.. but what is jennette price... is it paying her tmobile bill or more..

do they still use there agents to set up yachts or if ur like jennette u got to make a few calls and beg to go yachting.. i want to konw..

depends on her mood really.. if she had a shity day this makes her cry.. if she having a fun day this this makes her laugh..

Attached: 5aba7d96200000d30ceb327b.jpg (630x457, 40K)

real? the whole getting roofied in la.. yeah thats real.. if u live in la .. u know its gonna happen.. ur told about it and u expect it and when it does happen... u laugh it off and move on.. it is what it is.. yes being roofied meand u been raped but it is what it is..

wow thats cheap.. ur dub dubs are confirm

And when she is drunk and high and horny she posts slutty stories of herself.
I miss slutty Miranda kek.

duuuudes
I'm a random nobody, the yachting I would be able to offer is an inflatable beach boat with plastic oars

this would draw papparazzis however
we could shout bantz at the billionnaire's yachts

Are you a LA fag?

That's real love.

What are Miranda threads like on Yea Forums

im not saying shit.. i had 2 men show up to my front door ... after things got worked out.. i try to be more careful what i let out.. i dont know if fixer ... dan.. another user ... someone sent those 2 but that is why i want people to know im not trying to white knight.. i am here for the shits and giggles and enjoying the ride..

>icarly vs USC football team, fall of 2012, Pike Fraternity big party
>after some drinking and snorting, she is "fuck room" material
>surrounded by more than 20 jocks, she begs them to be gentle, deeply scared yet horny.
>she knows she will have her work cut out for her this night. she knows she will be sore for a week afterwards.
>she's tossed around more times than a Bop-It, some hardcore groping, dirty and abusive talk
>talented deepthroater
>kneeling and blowing like a champ, one by one, cum pours down her throat
>her body completely drenched in stinky cum
>all that yellowish cum over her pale body
>giving her streched out and sensitive ass a brutal try
>two dicks at a time in her mouth
>fucking her in both holes at the same time
>giving her tiny and cute tits a crazy tit-fuck to two dicks
>she's really fallen for all that dicks
>fucking her entire body like a pussy
>she's cumming and cumming and cumming, so happy
>milking all the players dry
>more drinking and snorting
>out of control, she begs them to use her like the dirty whore she is
>jocks doing everything imaginable to her
>the noise is immense, she is loudly moaning, screaming obscenities at the players fucking her
>"fuck me hard. use me!!!"
>she wants to test her physical limits. she wants to be sexually destroyed
>filling up her pussy, ass and mouth at the same time again and again
>"brutal anal pounding is the right treatment for cute slut"
>broken her apart after more than ten hours

Living the dream.

>2012
Time flies.

Attached: dan-schneider.png (600x374, 361K)

Dan 'the junior high insider' Schneider

Hot, but I thought her first gangbang was with the basketball team.

holy shit user the fear in miranda is real... jennette looks like she is fucken horny for dans cock..

Time to fap.
Post moar pls

Moar

no.. her first and from what fixer said.. was on school of rock.. dont know if true but i believe it..

Details or sauce?

>She's not a nympho, but I'm sure she got passed around. I'm 100% sure of it
>No but I did arrange for a meeting between her manager and two very wealthy >"sponsors" and she slept the night at their villa. So I'm sure.
>It was her, her manager, his assistant, two very wealthy men (jews) and they >all slept at one villa.
>I brought one of the guys some paperwork and a suitcase at 11pm, she was >wearing a white dress barely down to her bellybuton and white cutton panties >with hello kitty on them and her hair was In pigtails. Plain white dress to >her belly a few sizes small for her.
>Only the sponsors had her, the manager was just there for support.
>That night, Carly was born. You have to understand that this sort of >"initiation" is common
>No asshole at 2006 she was 13-14

>Drugged out of her mind
>Not for coercion mind you, but for pain
>When these guys fuck, they don't do traditional dick in pussy type fucking
>They get creative.

>Like i said miranda was groomed early
>Not by Dan

Define 'creative'. For science.

>2009, I drove her (Miranda Cosgrove) to columbia records exec.
>He wanted her dressed specifically in specific specifics.
>And he wanted her to be drugged and ready.
>She obliged, I got her the drugs and drove her to his house.
>Walked her right through the door, she thanked me, he thanked me, I got a "pat on the back" and left her there for 2 days.
>She was going there to be used and used again.
>I drove again to take her, she was in dire need of groomers, she was silent and very distant and tired. Later one of the girls told me she had spent "all weekend in a haze of fucking" and she had a root canal infection in her tooth throughout, and that HE KNEW about the root canal and it made it better for him.
>So basically she was in toothache pain, and he fucked her brains out all weekend long, because hey DRUGS BABY DRUGS HELP etc..

both posts from fixer

if true then miranda knows who "fixer" is

you know that you're user, and that stories posted here are creative works of fiction and bullshit, right?
if somebody post these two names, nobody has any reason to believe it...

who were they?

Sadistic stuff indeed.
Poor Miranda.

im not fixer.. and miranda never confirmed the stories.. so dont know what creative is

if true then jennette should shut her mouth.. miranda is worse off than her and she earned her money and that check..

I don’t know shit.

Moar

Fixer told they DP all her holes.

somebody please link the spiecist "Hollywood Secrets" threads with fixer stuff in them.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x291, 31K)

josh is a pedo too.. just sayin...

Where is C? I miss her, she is so smart and funny.

im not fixer.. yes.. i know that everything is fake.. i dont know there names.. only fixer miranda knows... both not telling

i ... i... i .. think its dan and his budy tony o'dell..

rly? fuck guess i was watching a fucking pedo mukbang on youtube. Any webms or greentexts on him?

I bet Fixer is Enty.

no.. i think entys a woman.. im sure of it.. the recent enty anyways..

let me see if i can find it..

You're doing gods work, user

Attached: download (2).jpg (286x176, 8K)

fuck.. cant find it.. and i dont wanna spend all night looking at the archives for it..

How many dicks did Miranda sucked to get her NBC show?

Attached: MV5BNjhmMmQ4M2ItODlkMi00MDRhLTg0ODctYzI3OGQwY2M1NjI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUyMzI4MQ@@._V1_.jpg (699x549, 167K)

i dont know. im not miranda or jennette.. im just posting what fixer miranda jennette and other insiders said..

EVERYONE TALKS and I MEAN EVERYONE.. an NDA isnt saying u wont talk.. its to allow u to get sued when u get CAUGHT talking..

jennette said the whole crew.. so at least 20-30 but maybe 15 for guys only..

Attached: miranda-cosgrove-at-2015-nbc-upfront-presentation-in-new-york-05-011-2015_1.jpg (1200x1803, 238K)

Try harder. This is for science

pls be true

More

no luck.. sorry.. i can give u an idea what was said.. josh has been creeping on girls mostly the same age as him when he did drank and josh but the older he got the younger the girls got..

i dont know if its the whole crew but im pretty sure she fucked at least 2-3..

im beginning to see why they find her attractive..

Attached: Miranda+Cosgrove+2015+NBC+Upfront+Presentation+WOxr2ZxCjK5l.jpg (400x600, 80K)

she is pretty attractive.. i heard her sing.. i havent really seen her act.. i got to look it up on youtube.. why do u think she doesnt get roles.. do u think its dan?

Who knows, Hollywood is not an easy place.

the kids are easy... the parents are easy.. driving around town.. k u got me there.. kek

Kill yourselves. Pathetic.

Sage

Dan, look at what you've done to me

Attached: 1b7ce2c78ccc71cf6c454d7ec03a54d6.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Yo why does that girl look like John Travolta

Attached: miranda-cosgrove-2015-nbc-upfront-presentation-radio-city-music-hall-new-york_1.jpg (1280x1920, 256K)

i saw 2 clips of miranda acting...

clip one.. mirandas acting is very wooden.. like she took some "funny powder" and someone threw the script and told her to read this.. she just phone it in here and was high or just didnt care.. thats what i got from this

could also something with the audio...

youtu.be/fGs_pHgu6ew

clip 2 same movie but in this one.... mirandas acting is very very good.. jennette could learn a thing or two from this scene.. the audio still sounds funky .. is it a youtube thing..

youtu.be/tFE67Uxd-NM

Interesting. Miranda is a good actress, but the Nickelodeon stigma is always there.

its only there if u let it be there.. all she needs to do is play a villian.. something against her type .... crazy obsesed stalker.. do law and order .. a victim.. or a victim who killed her rapist..

do enough roles like that.. casting will see u got more range than just looking pretty.. then play some sweet nice roles..

or u can do what bailee madison tried to do but fucked up...audtion for roles that require nudity.. get caught auditioning for those roles and then act like u were jjoking and never really wanted those jobs..

She needs to do adult roles. People still see her like a little girl.

she needs to call sammi hanratty.. she did nick shows too..

mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Screen-Shot-2016-04-27-at-11.55.36-AM-1461772555.png?quality=.8&height=602.510460251046&width=800

d2spmqy4pos7su.cloudfront.net/Drake-and-Josh/Drake-and-Josh_S03E09_360x207.jpg

she is very talented and people dont see her as a little girl anymore..

i think she is an amazing actress but type cast as the crazy psycho one.. probably cause she is.. FUCKEN DAN

Just perfection.
Does she have nudes or lewd pics?

oosp.. forgot this pic.. his was 3 years ago but yeah.. doesnt look little does she..

mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:218302?height=729&width=1296&format=jpg&quality=.7

Attached: 2fbc88aece1fe26a4318741eccfbe04a.jpg (511x768, 65K)

Attached: miranda-cosgrove-2015-nbc-upfront-presentation-radio-city-music-hall-new-york_10.jpg (1280x1920, 308K)

she smiling there but that smile faded at the afterparty... kek

Hi, Dan.

after the weekend of reading shit posts of miranda and jennette.. and watching youtube videos.. miranda definitely has my respect.. i can totally see why people like her... but that wont mean i wont shit post on her and try to degrade her ... picturing her at a red carpet event .. smiles for the camera.. and then the after party being bent over being fucked from behind being told to say "funny powder funny powder" all looking at the tears streaming from her eyes knowing ... she made it in hollywood...

makes me diamonds..

Attached: Lexi 327S.jpg (640x840, 219K)

True words spoken.

wow.. close to quads.. who is this.. she looks good..

That's Lexi Holt

Attached: Lexi 489S.jpg (1080x1224, 512K)

>Lexi Holt
nice to see ur tittays lexi holt

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

>To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really be an amazing thing. You're telling yourself you're doing it for his really big dick - actually convincing yourself that it won't hurt much even if his dick is really big - but every part of you is edging. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is turned on. His trail of hot, warm jizz all over your quivering feet. His manly fingers, probing your wetness. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the other co-star of yours that some intern brought to him, just before your 'gentle love making' began.
>Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, and your soul. You lost a part of it; in ecstasy and threw it away in endless orgasm after orgasm from Dan. You're just a bit more happier now. It was worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buckle up and enjoy the ride. This is everything you've wanted. How amazing was it?
>You're excited to replay every amazing encounter, willing the memory to come back, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was indeed the best sex ever. If you could relive the memory to yourself, maybe you fuck yourself thinking of sex with Dan again? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.
>At least you've made it in Hollywood. At least you've finally had Dan Schneider inside of you.

FTFY KEK

Theres more to this slut that tits

Attached: Lexi 124S.jpg (1080x1152, 317K)

Attached: Lexi 635S.jpg (480x795, 214K)

another quad attempt.. this iswhy i love and hate dan..

he gets his pick of the litter.. he gets any girl he wants.. the amount of pussy he gotten.. holy shit..

i fucken hate hoarders..

Calm down Dan.

holy shit.. she knows.. no way she doesnt know..

she knows what

Attached: Lexi 418S.jpg (1080x1194, 745K)

this is why i dont feel bad about hollywood.. she knows.. she does what she does.. its another day in hollywood.. damn.. summer is going to be good..

if dan has pics.. do u think miranda took her own selfies ... jennette has nudes of herself.. makes u wonder..

Miranda nudes when, bro.

i dont know.. ask miranda... she suppose do a topless in her new movie.. 3022 might never see the light of day

3022? Already released. Movie was boring, only good to sleep. And no nudity, Miranda's character was killed really fast.

i wonder if miranda is ok with all of her fans lewding on her... i would love to see jennette naked.. in a porno.. with a girl.. guy.. dont care.. i think she would hit big doing porn..

good to know.. wonder what jennette thinks of that movie.. kek

Miranda is too pure and her agent too stupid to be naked.

Attached: miranda-cosgrove-at-nbc-universal-2016-winter-tca-tour-in-pasadena-01-13-2016_1.jpg (1200x1774, 290K)

miranda is not pure.. its that attitude that wont let people see shes a woman now..

If Miranda fucked some producers to get that very shit role, probably she is still laughing.

Prove it.

nice .. but holy shit is she fucking scared and uncomfortable..
do u think she could or would let herself work with dan again..

really? she been fucked by dan .. she lose ur innocence fast like that

wait .. r u saying u can get roles wo having to fuck someone... shit.. u learn something new every dsay...

Also look up girl who Dan fucked that he gave her own show to at nick
Forget her name but show was called awesomeness tv

How does she die, user?

She tried to do this on CBS
They cast her as a complete whore who does coke. Not exactly casting against type

I'm so glad she's overage now. Now I can legally talk about how I always wanted to finger her little twat and fuck her cute mouth. I've wanted to fuck these little slut for years now.

Nah bro, dan is gone

Attached: ef3c0cfb228ca2fd81bd10eb733d475c.jpg (473x585, 32K)

IS THERE ANY MOVIE THAT SHOWS MIRANDA'S TITS AT ALL??? WHAT ABOUT JENNETTE??

Those links only work if they are formatted as linkable on this thread

The Cosgroves.

Attached: Chris-Casey-Cosgrove.jpg (1280x782, 74K)

Who is this

What is she from

teala dunn.. lia marie johnson or andrea russett...

i wonder if so called.. im happy that so and so got the part .. u know.. when there on camera saying there glad so and so friend got the part but there pissed cause they know there friend got it by couching..

how much backstabbing must go on ...

Janette would make a fortune doing porn
girl /girl
A porn reboot of iCarly would set records
A hot brunette would play Miranda and get forced lesbianism on to her by Janette playing Sam in the movie

sauce

Dan still has an office at nickelodeon. Still draws a salary from nickelodeon. Just not advertised
His last auditions were for GameShakers
God only knows what happened for that

Her on couch with mom and sister
Some user will post it

holy shit .. did not know this.. cbs is viacom.. nickelodeon is viacom... yeah.. i wouldnt work out ...

lololololol./.. we all know dan doesnt think that.. dan is thinking... TOO OLD... thank u next... kek

dubs... but dan is never forgotten

copy and paste.. Yea Forums doesnt let u link ... i wont get banned uploading shitposts again..

wow.. looking like her mom now...

yeah..no shitpost ... but i think her career is done but a career in porn would make money.. not as much as she wants but better than where she is now.. and she might not think it but everyone loves whores.. we shit talk on them but we do respect them because they are like Yea Forums ... they tell it like it is,..

oh i know this.. i know this very much.. i know that enty mentioned the hidden cameras and if u look at the girls now.. u know they wre fucked but thing is ... they liked it... cree is more business while madisyn is more like jennette ..

Lia
Could you tell about the other two girls
Thanks
The names are both familiar but I can't place them.

Scene was posted this morning.
Show was called the good wife

dont understand ur question but this is tealas ig

www.instagram.com/ttlyteala/?hl=en

That couch scene is fucking classic.
Totally depraved

if they did a porn.. maybe lift some of the lines from the actual show cause well... after youtube.. some of it was suggestive but in a porn u can outright say it..

Sorry
Lia fucked Dan and is a mess. He dumped her when she turned 18.
She is on drugs now of course.
Was teela or Andrea on other nick shows

One of them was on the thundermans

dan gets paid... lurks Yea Forums making sure miranda has jennette on leash.. doesnt post... fucks teen girls.. does coke.. and gets invited to after party for more coke and teen girls..

WTF

As long as they don't cast a 400 pound slob as the producer...
It will be fine
Dan would absolutely love it as long as he didn't have a character playing him

What a lucky fat slob
I wish I had an early pic of him. So disgusting.

Miranda will absolutely hate that reboot

dan fucked every girl looks like... teela was on thundermans..

no.. i am not insider.. i might been u or another user told me to google it... so i did..

lia got her producer into trouble by livestreaming..

why didnt jennette did that.. record herself fucking dan.. no way dan can come back from that.. or maybe dan "got a plan to avoid the partyvan" schneider can get away..

why early pic of him.. he fucken looks the same...

Attached: 1575690533989.png (489x567, 494K)

Lia is hot

Somehow worse... Even somehow more fat and disqusting

How did this guy fuck anyone...
never mind everyone

my question is this.. not shitposting...

how many girls on nick actually get the job thinking wonderful things and then being told the first time they r gonna fuck dan.. do the managers tell them.. do the parents.. do other cast members.. we all goof off like we know but we dont.. im curious to know what goes on in the girls mind when she is in her car going back home that she was defiled and that this is her new life..

i dont know.. i really dont know.. some say blackmail.. some say he held fame over the girls head.. even he was attractive i can understand but a fat fuck like hime and harvey... u think why would any girl even for a job ... do this..

Some of them fuck him to just audition...
Dan posted on social media the lines of teen girls to audition for role of Victoria's sister on victorious. Hundreds of girls. That is just for one role. There were seven female parts.
All sluts desperate to be famous. Do the math. Basically Dan was drowning in teen pussy

He deleted some of the twitter posts that were disgusting about feet. Somehow there were like 5200 of them.

i know hollywood is sick.. but not everyone is fucked in the head.. ur telling me a 10 yo girl.. in the audition room is gonna tell dan.. ill suck ur dick if u give me this part or... ill let u fuck me if u give me this role..

that is not possible.. no one can be that fucked in the head..

Did Miranda get raped by that fat ass Dan too? I bet he buttfucked Josh peck too.

nothing came of it.. i think the upper management ... his bosses called him out on some things so he went to cover his ass..

no shitpost.. i do wonder if dan fucked any of the boys

we talk about fucking.. but what about phsycial violence.. did any of that went on..

What is this supposed to be showing?

the veil on this thread is thinning

Victorous were older girls. Like 15. Usually full on sluts by then anyway.

what veil.. i wanna know if dan stuck his dick into boys... shit.. if dirty dan is depraved.. im surprised he didnt make jennette fuck her mom.. or made miranda do the same.. or fuck some rando guy while dan is jerking off as a cuck in the corner..

theres so many deprave shit i can thikn of but dont know if dan would do it or not.. like making the male cast fuck the female casts on set ...

Dan fucked Jamie
Kid is hers and Dan's.
Dan gave her a show as a favor to Britney called Zooey.
Jamie got paid 2.1 million

why the fuck do all the hot girls start turning real gross physically once they fuck a black dude

even if they have no hard evidence against them getting blacked they just start turning gross anyways and that's the evidence itself

fuck dan

she burned coal like jennette did

>why a do b?
>even if not proof a, b is proof

but was miranda pure.. wasnt she that age when she did icarly.. r u saying mirandas not pure or that she was defiled by then

NDAs don’t mean shit when it comes to actual crimes. She could get a way bigger pay out from Disney in a lawsuit and bring that fat fuck down

who coal did she burn then

dubs confirms ur truth..

this comment gave me cancer

u never signed an NDA have ya.. .NDAs are not just about not talking ... its more than that.. disney is fucken worse than nick... way worse.. they start pimping there stars from birth ... sauce fixer

Dan is viewed as a hero because by 90 percent of b because the girls he fucks are teens. If they were like 10, way different. He would have threads on Loli boards not here

trips of truth.. but we dont know.. do we .. he could have made jennette fuck a dog and we would never know.. we dont know how deprave dan is...

Partly aids
All niggers have aids and ninety percent of girls who fuck niggers get it

one more thing.. so ur say9ing b is cool with dan fucking 13+ teens .. just want to be sure.. cause i dont see any teens posted in celeb threads..

That comment caused cancer and aids

This thread is a cryptid or some shit. The way OP speaks is fucking creepy, everything from the ....... shit to the nickelodeon girl obsession

millie would like a word

Millie Bobby brown has had entire threads devoted to her for two years. She is 15 now. Same with Maise and others

Attached: 266px-Miranda_Cosgrove_3,_2013.jpg (266x399, 24K)

You said the same thing I did but in a way better post
Kek

Which poster is OP
I can't tell but all are welcome in Miranda threads
Usually Miafags join in at some point but don't see them

yeah like u said her own thread and what about other teens then.. not just her.. dont count fran.. i see more adults than teens. . unless i dont know something

I think OP is the faggot

OP posted a pic of a girl and ur calling OP a fag... GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WIT THAT SHIT

Op is a FAG

Lexi Holt

Attached: Lexi 302S.jpg (556x796, 221K)

Billie English since she was 14

>Lexi Holt
more like Lexys HOT

What shows/ networks was she in

that girl is fucking ugly like maisie ... i dont see why people like her..

why do we care about her, google brings up nothing but an insta thot

No networks or shows
she just did some modeling here and there

check'd and ogre-pilled

so why is she here?

Satan speaks the truth

umm... excuse u... a fucken hot girl is a fucken hot girl.. dont care where they come from.. smoken hot is hot

im same fagging here but didnt that dan user bragged that they will post dans treasures if we got quads.. WE GOT QUADS.... post it mutha fucka..

Yes
But that was three Miranda threads ago

implying thats what that face would look like...

Attached: rocky.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

excuses.. excuses..

put in ig thread, you ever think of that?

who has better acting ... jennette or porn stars..

Any porn star has way more talent

who do u think miranda fucked to get her roles... director.. casting director.. producer... who?

Did her book ever come out?

I wanna cum on her face

what do u think jennettes day is like..
u know.. wake up at 8am.. breakfast.. then does she go out.. where?

miranda is like.. 8am... coffee.. breakfast.. go to auditions... read lines.. get new scripts.. u know.. normal acting day..

what does jennette do for her day...

Nice quads gaylord

Who are you?

not that i know of.. i dont know if i would buy it but i would definitely like to read it.. see what is true and what is a lie..

do u think she even wrote it herself or used a ghost writer..

does miranda have sex or did she swore off sex.. and would she even go for it.. on her face.. or would that make her think of the pasta and cry..

Honestly I don't know. I kinda hope she'd get gangbanged though and it would leak once but she's sooo pure as she is it really drives me crazy. I'd marry her if I could.

it says right there.. user.. nice to meet ya..

im just curious what the hell does jennette do.. shes poor.. so no money to go out ... no money to pay her tmobile bill.. does she go look for work.. people say she yachts.. so is that once a month.. how often.. is she even happy with her life..

we need a new thread

You passed out in the middle of the day earlier. I just keep hoping you'll get fucked up enough to admit who you really are. I hope you're Gibby. Please God be Gibby.

This

Attached: 1583201830823.jpg (548x404, 145K)

yeah i passed out but not cause of the coronavirus... ur safe.. im not admitting anything.. except not gibby..

larping faggot

fuckign tmobile

New thread

Noon wake up
Wake and bake
Call drug dealer use pay phone
Take bus to free clinic
Walk home
Go to liquor store for grape MD 2020
Scrape money together for shit tier dinner at gas station
No cable TV because bill past due

Hi Spencer