What is your home country, and how many other countries have you visited? For holiday, business, work, whatever

What is your home country, and how many other countries have you visited? For holiday, business, work, whatever.
Sweden, 21.

Attached: Sweden .jpg (1436x1148, 1000K)

This is wholesome! I’m from Argentina and I’ve been to 37. What was your favorite?

I'm from canada and I've been to the US, Mexico, France, Spain, japan, Thailand, Australia, iraq and Afghanistan.

Oh yeah, I'm 23.

Humblebrags.

I dunno 7?

>What was your favorite?
Australia, no doubt.

It’s on the list but it’s so far away!

Lithuania, around 10

Home now Sweden, 25+ I guess on countries?

You can see it on the map, it's the one with all the snow on it

Sweden, 8

The more countries I visit, the less I care about things that aren't close to me

why does your country look like a dick?

The dick shaped one.

Sverige, 11 ^^
Kinda feel like the us should count for more though

New Zealand.

Australia, New Guinea, Singapore, sth Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Namibia, US, Canada, England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland

What the fuck does your dick look like? I'd see a doctor if I were you.

ok and how many countries have you visited?
How many languages do you speak?
Let me guess

UK... 1? Not really in my living memory, though.

I met a guy in Kendal, he was 35.
Never been to Manchester.
Typical English travel fuck all in my experience.
Not criticising, just saying.

Check out my raccoon you niggers

Attached: 1583268858760.jpg (1148x1436, 1.33M)

United States, I'm 18 and I've visited 11 countries with my family for my dad's job. I lived in Germany for a year with and drove to tons of places on weekends.

Island nation does that I think, abroad wise. Though I don't think it explains the tendency not to even travel a lot within country - I too am guilty of hardly been anywhere.
As it happens, recently I've been charting out where I've been around the UK. I read a book, 'When Marnie Was There' (a Ghibli movie adapted it) and it made me think about going to Nofolk coast one day.

Attached: places.png (4765x6618, 1.1M)

Sweden, 6

Home country: Texas
Visited: 4- USA, Mexico, Japan, Italy.

India, 45
India is best

U.S. - 12

Hungary

also indian but only tree countries

Austria, 34, including San Marino
but not countries during flight stopovers (Russia, Oman; Somalia)

That's a cute racoon. And an odd shaped penis it's about to eat

Finland
1, I have visited Estonia for cheap alcohol

Attached: 1966941_323040811210295_3014370617725148233_n.png (720x544, 160K)

USA.

I've been to 9 other countries so far:

France, Spain, Monaco, Mexico, Domican Republic, Brazil, China, South Korea, Japan

No. That's me pointing at the racoon.
check'em

I'm from Pakistan but raped so many in Sweden.

Sweden too. But I come from Poland.

Hmm - Norway, Danmark, Iceland, Poland, Lithuanian, Ukraina, Germany, Holland, France, Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Cyprus, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovakien, Czech republic, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Thailand, Lichtenstein, Cape Verde.
27 together. I love to travel.

Romania, visited Bulgaria, Greece, Italy and Austria.

Fingol here. Sweden, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Turkey, Greece, Canary Islands (Spain), Ireland(Work and Holiday trip combined). Going to mainland Spain on a couple of weeks. I liked canary islands most.

te-n pula mea tigane.

sugi pula

sa ma cac la tine-n curte.
ce sloboz cauti pe aici rumane?

Plictisit, inainte de culcare.

Swedebro as well, 6 if you count Åland. Denmark, England, Germany, Estonia and Latvia. Not much of a traveler

acu vreo 2 luni a fost pe aici un fir cu romanasi si cu muie chanon. urma un raid ceva cu romanasi, si dupa linistea pulii, cred ca au murit de ciuma. tu stii ceva?

habar nu am

bag pula. ma, e fain macar ca na, mai dai de cate un labarus din romania pe situ asta plin de poponari americani. sa ai o seara faina fratioare.

Canada; only visited America.

ma bucur ca am vorbit, noapte buna!