I am n absolute a master of pretense and bullshit. AMA about my opinion on every common subject from quantum physics...

I am n absolute a master of pretense and bullshit. AMA about my opinion on every common subject from quantum physics, thru A.I. to geopolitics and I'll give you an opinion that sounds smart.

Attached: brain.jpg (900x675, 1.09M)

What's your opinion of Georges Dumezil's tripartite theory of proto-Indo-European society and myth?

bumping while I wait for OP

Attached: 1582385545993.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

after reading 3 sentences on wikipedia I conclude that it oversimplifies the actual correlations between roles of individuals that You can come up with by in-depth study of evolutionary psychology.

next.

You mean while OP googles as much as he can on the subject so he can post a lengthy wall of text filled with related buzzwords and then calls anyone actually educated on the topic who points out how bullshit his bullshit is an idiot?

So you have no idea what it is or how it's relevant.

I'm being open about my opinins being pretentious and bullshit so your argument is invalid.

next.

Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

Attached: dragon_ball_z___android_18_feet_by_animated_trash_dcx59ky-fullview.jpg (1280x984, 156K)

It would be invalid if it were an argument. But since it isn't you sound pretty dumb.

Before OP gets pretentious and bullshitty on this, the egg is the correct answer. The chicken hatched from a mutated pre-chicken egg. Eggs existed long before chickens.

How do you account for the incredibly consistent and precise self-description of daughter Indo-European cultures by a three-caste system? Indic, Vedic, Iranian, Latin, Greek, Norse, Germanic, etc. all do this. It's not an attempt to provide a sophisticated framework for understanding interpersonal relations, but it is a somewhat flawed format for understanding the trends of the societies. There is criticism of it to be made, but you haven't made it.

The egg, because whatever genetic composition that makes up what You consider to be the modern "chicken" would have to appear in the egg first.

next.

Say I'm doing a modified discrete cosine transform on a set of sampled data. When I'm overlapping the packets during reconstruction, how do I design a windowing function to achieve best results?

actually knowing shit > your "master" bullshit

Correct.

Attached: d96.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Ok. What is your opinion on the future of treating mm2 thalamic creutzfeldt Jakob disease

it seems consistent, as it is extremely sensitive to subjective interpretations and cannot fit into a restricted, scientific framework.

next.

I’m waiting Op

So, I've got an M30B34 and I've just measured out tolerances, what should I set my TB tolerance to? My MB's are right around .00017. Also, what are your thoughts on minimum skirt height?

It's a very interesting problem that actually involves insight on human perception of image recognition rather than understanding of pure mathematics, thus lacking a simple answer.

Say I kill myself just before being forced to make a crucial decision in my life. How does that impact the rogue probability of other potential timelines?

Attached: 81475817_608507793279084_9137038931780200578_n.jpg (1080x1080, 284K)

How do I fuck your ass cowgirl position while I’m grasping your feet as your ass is going up and down on my dick ?

Go vegan.

Next.

Boilerplate. Here, I'll do it for you.

The tripartition of PIE society promoted by Dumezil and his associates relies on comparative linguistic reconstruction. Although the field of PIE scholarship has survived without any direct attestation of the theorized PIE language, the hard claim of a fundamentally tripartite society does not have the evidence for it that the existence of a general PIE language does. The Kurgan Hypothesis resulted in predictions about burial rites, stoneware, and other objectively verifiable archeological findings that were indeed found as predicted, while the tripartite hypothesis was constructed purely from mythology and only supported by one or two artifacts of dubious interpretation (e.g. the bronze column facade that Dumezil hung most of this "evidence" on).

Mulitverse remains a non-falsifieble theory so fack you post,

next.

Using jargon to sound smart is one of the dumbest things people do. You aren't smart because you memorized a bunch of bullshit jargon moron.

OP HAS FAILED EVERYONE

this disease is not caused by eating infected meat. It’s a sporadic disease.

OP is a big fat fraud bitch

>he doesn't know about anomalous dimensions

Lol

Attached: taylor-swift-laughing.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

What is your opinion on H. P. Lovecraft?

Attached: duel.1201324940703.png (841x1200, 187K)

Lovecraft is indescribable.

He's a chuunibyou. There, he's described.

I have always found it hilarious that lovecraft's prose can go into excruciating detail of ever city block of a small fishing communiity in the north east but th he second he's required to apply those adjectives to one of his elder gods he pussies out and says they're "too horrible to describe." He's a fucking hack.

I mean, that was kind of the point. No, his writing wasn't great. The difficulty of human language to describe something that originated and which operates entirely outside of the human sphere of knowledge was a major theme of the Mythos, though. I do think that he could have articulated it much better.

And he was most widely published in hack magazines like Weird Tales during his lifetime, so he met the expectations people had of him as a writer when he was alive. But he has since somehow become the most influential horror writer of the previous century. So there's more to it than that.

What is you opinion on Feigenbaum constants?

>he difficulty of human language to describe something that originated and which operates entirely outside of the human sphere of knowledge was a major theme of the Mythos, though
While I agree, most of the physically present charcters or elements in each story was very much localized. Take Mountains of Madness as an example. he describes the different life forms and physical structures explicitly. The only deviation from this is when that one dude looks back at the arctic city he loses his mind rather than say anything.

>in each story
In Mountains perhaps. Call of Cthulhu, The Shadow Out of Time and the whole Randolph Carter cycle don't follow that pattern at all. What he does do consistently is invite the reader to fill in the blanks with their own fears, at which he is not always successful.
>that one dude looks back at the arctic city he loses his mind
That was a Poe reference.

Shadow over Innsmuth is his best piece, Imo. Juggles the hyper realistic location with the spook tier ending in a god tier fashion.

I'm having a hard time understanding the concept of Copula in mathematical statistics. Can you explain it to me?

Didn't age well, though. Modern people would mostly be stoked to find out they were descended from sea elves. Also, genocide is a lot more taboo.