Why am I a mistake?

Why am I a mistake?
Will I always be a virgin?

Attached: 1583097052888m.jpg (474x1024, 62K)

Am I even slightly attractive at all?

Attached: 1583097313603.jpg (444x960, 117K)

yup
nope

I think you are reasonably attractive OP, I have a feeling it isn't your appearance that gets in the way

I wanna fuck you so bad OP. Leave a load inside you.

Boiiii id let you eat my ass anyday! Should post that snap out for us ;)

Cut those hairs and you'll got from a 6/10 to an 8 or a 9 if you remove that beard

Aight bud

Here's the DL
You got a shit mental, hit the gym get some mad gains. You got good facial structure and have potential. Quit watching anime and fapping to 2d. Nofap for 3 days at a time. Limit gaming to 2 hours tops a day. Focus on cleaning your room, studying, and going to the gym. Start going out and talking to women in public. It's hard at first but you build up eventually. Before u know it. You're a Chad. Ezpz

No fap for 4 days at a time? What's the benefit of this,?

No fap for 3 days at a time? What's the benefit of this,?

Don't listen to this faggot.

You're a six at best

I'm gonna kms

You could be. There's nothing inherantly wrong with your face structure or anything. I think most people can be attractive if they change little things about themselves. Get into really good shape and get a new haircut, and boom, suddenly you're attractive.

Or just wallow in self pity. But start hitting the gym and follow a body builders diet and you could be looking back at this from a different position some time in the future.

Don’t waste your time replying with real advice, he’s going to ignore it and then make the same thread next week. The truth is you’re completely average and there’s something wrong with your personality.

Well yes it's bran. He's mentally ill. Just Google killab93 and you'll see his deranged forum posts

go bald

This.

P.S. get this shit outta Yea Forums, OP. Fucking coomer.

Man you're not even what 25 years old? I'd laugh if you showed proof of 18. Better for you.

I tend to think that the person who hates this guy posted this. Because no one be stupid enough to post their own pictures as OP on Yea Forums.

tl;dr
This thread has been on Yea Forums since 2007 and I can prove it. What I can't prove is that OP isn't a faggot.

Attached: febstimddpy17122.jpg (220x220, 7K)

Because you want to be a mistake.
Yes.

Also, could you ladies rate my asshole?

Attached: brandon.jpg (1649x946, 456K)

ladies? my asshole?

also a 6/10. Possible 7/10 if you did something about the booty hole hair

This is why you'll always be a virgin.

I appreciate it, i'll try to get it waxed and bleached
why?

Shave and you're good. Always shave. Always.

Would you consider letting dudes fuck your asshole?

Don't feed this attention whoring faggot.

Maybe but.am I even attractive enough for that?

Yes, I am a virgin for so long that it's time for something

Yes, I would fuck you. Do you like sucking cock?

Got anymore pics?

If its not gay then yes I will suck cock

Haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I'd love to try it

Got any dick pics?

Sucking a guys hard cock and letting him fuck you.... How would that not be gay???

Yes but don't show anyone

Attached: BrandonT.jpg (615x901, 111K)

As long as we're just bros being bros

Yup.... You’re destined to be a faggot. You should get on hormones and become a trap.

BrandonT. What's your last name? Got an email? Kik?

Call it what you want I guess. But I’m gay and I like sex with men.

I am admitting right here and now, I am Brandon the Trap Faggot and I'm finally FREE

Me too thats why I can't stop creating these threads, I just want sex with men.

holy shit its this fag again

I don't like to give out personal info on Yea Forums but maybe another way

I remember seeing him in faces of Yea Forums / rate me threads last August

OP HERE. I REALLY JUST WANT A DICK IN Y TIGHT SLIMY BUTTHOLE GUYS.

Attached: 1583117480706.gif (320x240, 1.12M)

You just want attention. You succeeded! I’m gonna jerk off to your nude micropecker pic, later!

You know, my spouse left me lately, and it has been taking a massive toll on me...I Understand your pain. the society is fucking twisted now. im so done I HATE WOMEN.
Im gonna become a joker...Augh im so fucking done! AUGH.

i saw him way back in 2018, constantly going on about how he cant get women, and everyone gave him advice. which of course, as an incel, he didnt take in

>imagine not knowing Brandon
he's an oldfag

honestly he should just shoot up a school already

Thanks I'm a super girly wimpy sissy boy.

Who the fuck is this Brandon kid? Seriously. I saw his thread yesterday bitching and crying about killing himself and shit but never did it.

idk if op i really here
he's a whiny faggot whose been complaining on Yea Forums about being a loser for like 10 years now

He's been doing it for 9+ years

op might not really be him
it might just be old reposted pictures of him

Who is he?

Attached: 1582774599588.jpg (500x498, 67K)

hes this incel that posts like every 2 weeks and winges about how he cant get women and no one will ever love him and blah blah bladdy blah etc etc.
then people will tell him to either grow a beard out or shave it off, and he says he looks unattractive (which lets be honest, while hes got some beta features, hes definitely not ugly) with that. he never actually makes an effort, just whines and complains. like i said before, should shoot up a school already

he's a whiny faggot whose been complaining on Yea Forums about being a loser for like 10 years now

Your beety little bug eyes do you in. But nah just be yourself bro. Or kill yourself. Actually yah kill yourself

how was this dude called does the real one still exist i want to know how he looks like nowadays

Attached: 1579614105190.jpg (850x820, 243K)

This

I'll have sex with you OP, i think you're very handsome. i'm a guy tho too.