Anyone here ever fuck their secretary at work?

Anyone here ever fuck their secretary at work?

Attached: 008C0A1B-E703-4755-8770-A3B0E9C051DE.jpg (712x994, 127K)

no but

But what

She was my assistant for 4 years and we fucked 2-3 times a week for most of that time.

Attached: 946048_10151800355962663_501291223_n.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Yes. And she knew I was married. Was hot af. Only 17 yrs old intern.

nice. i can understand you

Here with her sister... we were never too brazen about it, but I used to love going on business trips. We'd book two rooms and only use one.

Attached: 1453216_10151881209402663_85503784_n.jpg (492x902, 45K)

was her name Claire?

Yes indeed

Attached: 5.jpg (1012x2076, 861K)

lucky you!

No. Name starts with J.

>secretary
Boomer detected

Implying anyone on Yea Forums is successful enough to require a secretary

Kek way too much at this

At least for me, she was my assistant while I was a production designer for a large theme park project. And it was perfect timing since we were both single.

Attached: 10439029_10152236786437663_373062382496219160_n.jpg (720x960, 162K)

why no pics of her tittays or flitter??

Wasn't my secretary, but the receptionist at my previous job was a total slut. We all got wasted at the company Christmas party and me and my coworker spit roasted her.

i miss those PC tables

Attached: tumblr_njcse1AhO01tps2t9o1.jpg (1280x1707, 448K)

so?

Attached: tumblr_njcse1AhO01tps2t9o3.jpg (1280x1707, 477K)

Word?

Show bobs and vagene!

>4 years and we fucked 2-3 times a week for most of that time.
that's called a girlfriend Yea Forumsro

Yes. Use to get blowjobs from her while she was in the phone. We would get to work before everyone and fuck all over the place. Then she got married and transferred because she felt guilty. New sec. is a fat old hag.

how old were you at the time?

No. But fucked my secretary at her house.

fucked colleague

Attached: TVP2.jpg (645x425, 61K)

didn't fuck the secretary but i fucked one of the gals in accounts payable

Why would you book two rooms? What a fucking waste of money.

So that his coworkers don't wonder why they're sharing a room dumbfuck

are you trolling or are you really this stupid?

>What a fucking waste of money.
>I'm 12 btw
It doesn't cost a penny because the company pays for the business trip and you book two rooms because the company examines the receipts before they pay for the business trip.

O shit paul McCartney wassup

>Anyone here ever fuck their secretary at work?

>Implying Yea Forums is old enough to have a job
>implying Yea Forums works
>implying Yea Forums would have a job worthy of needing a secretary
>implying Yea Forums would still have a secretary after the last three HR complaints

No, but one of the senior engineers where I used to work was dicking the (married) Vietnamese office girl.

I've never worked in an office with attractive females. Almost every office I've worked in (3) is full of 50-60+ year old women who talk about shit like The Masked Singer or hot young guys they want to fuck them. They're all lazy as fucking hell.

I had an upskirt of a girl I used to work with. She was a fucking moron and put in charge of project management of a web development company when she knew nothing about development and could barely work her own iPhone. Blonde, hot and Canadian but God she was dumb as fuck and fucked up everything she touched. She was the CEO's step-daughter. She always wore some variation of panties with flowers on them so one day I took a nearly 5 minute video of her under the desk and I used that video for a year to spill gallons.

I quit after she was appointed to CFO and made the company hell to work for. It went bankrupt and was run into the ground by both the CEO and CFO after they decided to try outsourcing to Punjeets for their development. As it turns out, slapping Bootstrap on a site and calling it a day isn't great procedure.

This is my experience but most of my experience is in customer service or call centers. Why are they all fat old women or mentally retarded diversity hires? Anyone who has an IQ over 60 and works hard just has shit piled on to them to the point where they quit. Raises are non-existent and it's dead end-job. That office window is up for grabs by 300 people when someone quits and they're not going to pick the most competent person. They're going to pick whoever they can relate to the most (AKA: Some fat bitch who brings them food all the time and like their favorite shows).

Lol, had somewhat of a similar experience but not in Soft devs or whatever you were doing.
My female project managers have all been clueless but sadly too damn ugly

RECEPTIONIST?
does that count?

Loved banging this lady who I worked with, not strictly a secretary but she was my superior...horny as hell...

Attached: Caroo.jpg (720x960, 254K)