Have you ever been with a girl that had a rape fetish or something similar? How was it?

Have you ever been with a girl that had a rape fetish or something similar? How was it?

Attached: 1464565820036.jpg (1125x1068, 642K)

Moar

my ex was a strong rape fetishist. she got off on me holding an air pistol to her temple while she sucked dick.

Attached: 20190203_022508.jpg (800x528, 238K)

Nope, but I rape people though

Every girl I've ever been with had some sort of pseudo domination fetish. It's literally so common it's not a kink

Faggot
Fake and gay you faggot bitch

Most girls that have been taped or molested are into various types of extreme sex

*raped

Like what precisely?

My wife does. it's wonderful because I can do anything I want to her at any time. I obviously don't attempt anything if she's not feeling too well, and if it starts to hurt I stop immediately. but there's nothing like pushing her to floor randomly and taping her mouth shut and shoving my cock in her. Rape fetishes can be a wonderful thing if done responsibly with full respect of your partner.

My ex was raped when she was 12, I got with her when she was 18 not knowing about her past. About a 6 months into our relationship she told me about it, and 6 months after that she told me she had fantasies about it, that it was a fetish and she wanted me to "rape" her. We used to RP and it was fucking awesome, satisfied lots of my own degenerate thoughts.
But after being together for 5 years and having a kid, she left me and told police I raped her so she could keep custody.
I was questioned but let go because I didn't do it and the cops knew it.

TL;DR,
>Don't fuck chicks with rape fantasies/fetishes they're all insane.

I have posted this before.
Met a woman in a hot tub in a hotel I was staying on. Saying hi led to talking, then flirting. She told me she had a huge rape fetish. I got her safe word, took her to my room.
Put my pocket knife against her throat told her if she screamed I would cut her. Tied her hands behind her back with my belt. I raped her. Oral, anal, vaginal. She could have gotten out easily had she wanted.
I kept her in the room all night and used her like a $20 whore.
Not LARPing, way before digital cameras, and I am way older than most of you.
But I never thought about it being a set up until the next day.
But definitely an incredible experience.

That is a she, virgin

Moar of misty ass

Confirmed faggot

I'd prefer a normal girl that wasn't molested but has the fetish anyway

I've fucked him before haha you're the biggest faggot on /b

Attached: 1583168891432.jpg (580x510, 23K)

Amazing. And I believe you.

Also anyone has experience with rape baiting (e.g. do you know someone who did it or witnessed something)? I think it's hot as fuck that some women are intentionally trying to get raped

OP here I can confirm it's a guy and you're a closet freak

This slut has a crazy rape fetish. She pretends to be a good girl but loves to be choked to black out, gagged, slapped, put on a leash, chained and hair pulled. All see needs a little booze.

Attached: 1579984715093.jpg (877x960, 178K)

Yeah I met this girl at a bakery, she was fresh out of high school and had just turned 18. She seemed to me like some kind of introverted weirdo. Sometimes when I was shopping I would catch her staring at me and then she would go off and hide. Dont get me wrong though, she was cute and she had a sweet ass body.

One day she was there by herself so I talked to her and asked her if she wanted to get lunch. We started seeing each other. She liked to talk about torture and serial killers and rapists like Ted Bundy. She wrote fantasy poetry about being raped in the ass.

Well I took advantage of her and used her as a teenage sex freak, and I guess she used me for her rape fantasies.

they don't want to be in control. they want you to take them, control them, never let them go, and breed them.
if you let them go, though, they'll call you controlling no matter what.

My wife's an amputee with an amputee fetish. Also likes wearing casts, eyepatches and braces.

Beat that for chicks with weird fetishes.

Attached: 20200303_143051.jpg (1310x1589, 1003K)

Same user

Moar of him

My ex.

She was molested by her friend's boyfriend when she was 15.

She always wanted to be choked slapped and touched while sleeping.

Her biggest turn on was for me to wait till she was fully asleep then to pull her panties down and lick her ass while she slept. She would often wake up but pretend to be asleep still. If I had trouble she would "help" by shifting her weight to accommodate all while maintaining the sleeping facade.

When she drank, she would come home and want me to do the most degrading shit to her. She would take my whole dick till she choked on it, she would ask me to finger her ass or fuck it. If I had to piss she would follow me and get behind me and reach around to grab my dick. A few times she asked me to piss on her.

She once sucked my dick so hard and long that when I began to cum she literally sucked the cum out. My toes curled up and I almost got a leg cramp. I had to push her off of my dick.

I wasn't into the choking or slapping but she Insisted. Her favorite fancy was for my to force her on to the bed while she struggled. If I slapped her she would smile then resume the role playing. I once held her down, tied her hands up to the bed posts and pulled her pants down and stuck my dick in. She got so fucking wet that I thought she peed. She came so hard. Afterwards when I loosened the bindings she was all over me telling me how much she loved me and could never live without me. One time she cries expressing her love for me.

She was truly fucked up. As a guy I was not used to that kind of craziness. I dated good girls mostly. The kind it takes weeks or months to bang. She was definitely something but the same craziness manifested in alot of cheating later on. I couldn't handle it so I told her to leave.

Then I started banging her sister's best friend.

Luckily for her, I didn't get with her sister.

She was way hotter and probably a bit more fucked up.

Oh well.

She sounds fucked up/ amazing

Any particularly memorable moments with her?

Amazing but sucks that she cheated on you. I would've thought that a woman that is so submissive would be loyal to you

yes
not fun at all. I don't have sociopathic tendencies, so I can bring acting only that far. Only people who actually would rape, would be super pleased with rape fetishes of their partners

>precisely
like turning down internet dweebs like you and fucking alpha chads, for example

99% of the women I've dated have had a rape or some kind of overpowerment fetish.

There was the 1 girl though...

SJW former rape victim. She basically ruined our whole relationship because I made 1 rape joke. She left my apartment in the middle of the night and told all her friends. I could not figure out wtf just had happened.

She was VERY fucked up. Heroin addict stripper.

She was for 10 years. Then we had a kid and I grew up and became super responsible and TBT probably got a little boring.

I was always tired and worrying about Bills and rent and grown up shit. She kept wanting to party. I kind of just held the fort together while she went out with friends.

I spent my time with my son. Taught him everything. How to read, ride a bike, skate, basketball, piano etc and took him to do stuff. She never wanted to go. Opted to hang with the girls. Who turned out to be the guys.

I dunno. I felt bad at first, like it was my fault. But it wasn't people change.

I now have an awesome wifey who treats me like a king and likes any kind of sex I'm into on any particular day. She even wakes me up for sex when she gets super horny.

She's smart hilarious sexy and funny and most of all...not damaged goods. My kid lives with me. When we split up we asked where he wanted to stay and he chose me. I guess all the memories I made with him paid off. Anyway. My ex seems to be growing up now.

I had an ex that was like a solid 9/10 back in the day. She would let me do anything. She always wanted to be tied up and fucked in the ass. She was always super submissive the only said part is the girls with these issues always cheat no matter what. I legit think there pussy aches to be filled 24/7 and god forbid you got to work or sleep. They will fuck someone else.

props bro, glad you have your son. keep living it up and enjoy the life you've made for yourself and your loved ones

Thanks

My college roommate's girl was hard core fucked up. Abuse victim that literally convinced that men only wanted women that were totally degenerate. So she became it.

Roomy would tie her up naked and order pizza, within a month of me moving in with him he invited me to fuck her tied up... it was common for us to have 5-6 of us playing console games and taking a break by fucking his tied up GF.

she kept wanting more degradation, so he took her out for a date one night and told her to get naked in back of cab. Cabbie watching, he tells him if he wants he can have her suck him off instead of cab fair. Cabbie literally mouth fucked her and she was a mess when they got back.

So not really rape as much as just being a fuck toy...

That really sucks for your son but sounds like you have a great life now. Does your ex care about your son? Tbh even though rape fetishes are hot I don't think I could have a child with such a woman.

Yeah, my sister.

No but Im seeing a girl who has been recently raped

Bernie Sanders said something like "All women have rape fantasies ".

My gf let me rape her. It wad weird id rather the gril be into it