I've realized that I like short-haired skinny girls with small tits because they remind me of 12 year old boys

I've realized that I like short-haired skinny girls with small tits because they remind me of 12 year old boys

Attached: IMG_00008.jpg (340x440, 16K)

lol fkn same

Hey, works for me too.

Well, 12 year old boys are yummy as fuck so I'm inclined to agree.

thats my fetish

Same but with big butts and not because of looking like kids
Is this what pedos use instead of cp? If so I'm out

whats wrong with you?

faggot

Girls with short hair aren't gay

Attached: IMG-20190302-WA0001.jpg (925x1280, 61K)

Nice trips.

Attached: IMG_20140730_0947413571.jpg (1944x2592, 425K)

you can ask a thousand times and he still wouldn't answer

Same type
But I like a fat ass, nice pussys, and feminine characteristics, so I know it’s because I am straight and just have a type

And I like big fat bitches with giant tits because they don't remind me of 12 year old boys.

>not liking 12 year oild boys

faggot

Oh and girly curves, hips and shit.

I wish fatties didn’t take the word curvy. Curves are hot, especially on thin girls. Fat rolls Don’t mean your curvy, hambeast

>I am straight
yeah keep telling yourself that

Attached: IMG_20150714_110554943(1).jpg (1456x2592, 908K)

Boys at that age aren't attractive yet. Wait a few years.

faggot

dilate

Uh, at that age they are at optimal attractiveness. From 11-15.

tomboys are great, they shouldnt be actual boys though...

Formatting my harddrive and mentioning pubescent boys when talking about your type is a little out there

I hope you misspelled several

Their equipment is hardly developed until 13-14 at least.

right. they're not gay. They're SUPER gay

Dudes first start getting attractive in their mid teens.

That before or after the pegging?

Depends on the boy. But at 12 they definitely get stiffies and can dry orgasm. Plus they start getting really curious about sex so they have incredible enthusiasm.

Yeah they can cum but most of the time their dicks and balls are still small and not like those of older boys'

Sure but that doesn't mean you can do them

Depends where you are. In my state the age of consent is 16. Even if it's not a good idea to sleep with them, they can be admired from afar lol

Im glad Im not the only one ..shits disgusting Id rather have a tranny.

Yeah but it's kind of cute haha I guess it just depends on what you look for sexually in boys. Sounds like you prefer to get fucked, which obviously a small boycock can't accommodate that well.

I think I'm a top actually. I just prefer guys who look at least pubescent. Wouldn't actually sleep with a guy below his late teens though - before that they're mentally less mature.

I actually agree with you. I love younger boys aesthetically but I do prefer older teens too. Boys are beautiful, teen boys are sexy.

I guess that's true. Younger boys have their own aesthetic that changes and becomes more erotic as they mature.