Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

You got the Qs and they got the As!

As always tits not required but encouraged

Attached: download-1 (1).jpg (232x217, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/oUXCsp2Iq0d
voca.ro/alyKgE8M42y
voca.ro/8O4z1eON4c9
voca.ro/iPoe9al4uAR
voca.ro/bnz05ACMSYQ
voca.ro/hE4qFaqcxMi
voca.ro/ulrSZpTEyXI
voca.ro/f7kxPA7zdOA
voca.ro/6np8piwWjYQ
voca.ro/iRQ7eHHLADS
voca.ro/aBKQ5p4KziN
voca.ro/bJFbWWuYaNg
voca.ro/3QZC2GLWDZH
voca.ro/9mfMCQvWyg3
voca.ro/9H9GepNgW5m
voca.ro/9ZjJpIH7pjg
voca.ro/olNN6L2gRGd
voca.ro/gEiHP7d2eRL
voca.ro/jpG5olc1Avg
voca.ro/59eRbg7WOMl
voca.ro/cvRQdgAa1bI
voca.ro/7hWSnl0zpBA
voca.ro/6tERmaIv1gb
voca.ro/20FUdWgXKE
voca.ro/mdFn0s9m40I
voca.ro/8r2fcoy5y63
voca.ro/30IUTRyY357
voca.ro/oBRwLwwzqfs
voca.ro/lKjMvM3xzti
voca.ro/mdMHatUkduG
voca.ro/mWWbQUUPS6Q
voca.ro/flvhiSREG5S
voca.ro/e1yyIIOGATm
voca.ro/5z2XX2e5ANl
voca.ro/erS0medQlbk
voca.ro/kLzh7qkw5P3
voca.ro/6nVHCwLxV4m
voca.ro/1HENvthPCFJ
voca.ro/g3Gx1IYLEyz
voca.ro/5JOmyuNviCv
voca.ro/fby1oLfWOWx
voca.ro/6cpM0BxzzgS
voca.ro/kowRhX0Kb7G
voca.ro/k7aoR2S52n6
voca.ro/mTGrOfIILGh
voca.ro/cB1X0bJPqSr
voca.ro/8P3gWXPAjTh
voca.ro/gmfZI2ksZCN
voca.ro/1r1jxKWoyxs
voca.ro/7cptaRkcWDs
voca.ro/waLkXEUYvfC
voca.ro/eCGTlGDodBN
voca.ro/5dns0GtqQoZ
voca.ro/mXvRg3avUbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

femanon here i was wondering like why does everyone on 4chang like hate girls? It's not like we like hate you back or anything, lol, it's just that like most of you guys are really ugly and gross, umm yeah,
But if you still want to be friends I can link my patreon

I doubt you're actually a femanon

If I thrust so hard that I rip your anal wall and lay my butter in your womb; would you still get preggers?

Attached: 1569081658116.webm (500x256, 351K)

I, too, am interdested in this

Do femanons prefer to eat ass, or to have theirs eaten?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Oh and tits or gtfo cunt

tits with timestamp or gtfo

there are no girls here

Jesus I hope this is b8.

Look at what you just did. That is why we hate girls. You just called dudes ugly and gross yet want to "be friends" yet want us to support you.

Yeah, no. I would rather rent a vagina than deal with that. It's your only marketable skill. Laying down.

I'd rather have my ass eaten, I'm too easily grossed out. Plus i feel like guys dont clean their asses like we do and i aint tryna smell anything..

voca.ro/oUXCsp2Iq0d

y'all acting like females dont exist like in the early 2000s when guys freaked over girls playing videogames.

voca.ro/alyKgE8M42y

I'm pretty sure its b8 user....

If you cum let’s say 3 times during sex, does that mean it’s better than sec where you came once or twice?

Sex*

Attached: images.jpg (282x179, 16K)

Is there a reason why chubby girls almost always shave? I rarely see them with pubes. Is it because of hygiene?

I got a couple of questions.
Why do I feel cucked all the time?
What are your life goals?
How many children do you want to raise?
How do you want to accomplish this?

voca.ro/8O4z1eON4c9

Would you fucking kys stop giving these useless roasts attention

voca.ro/iPoe9al4uAR

Attached: 1560919881798.webm (350x196, 673K)

No I won't kill myself.

you sound like a niggress

voca.ro/bnz05ACMSYQ

voca.ro/hE4qFaqcxMi

I've always had this extremely inane question that's been on my nerves for years but.. I'm a guy, but back in high school, they didn't know what the fuck to do when a girl was on their period at all. My first response for that is to scram and give them space and let them chill out or comfort them if they ask..

Were my friends just fucking retarded? Or was I lucky I lived with girls most of my life?

Do you like using your husband's dick as a dildo?

voca.ro/ulrSZpTEyXI

Yeah, Insecurity probably makes sense.

Cause there's a baby shitskin brewing inside her

Attached: rly6lamrflk21.png (1212x652, 933K)

voca.ro/f7kxPA7zdOA

OP is a tremendous faggot

Attached: E92219DF-DEA2-491C-BC0C-838957828278.gif (413x292, 1.97M)

Niggers and beaners are different

she's pregnant and that's pretty much all she said?

Ever considered selling feet pics?

Beaners are like bootlegged niggers

I warned you

So you fucking worried yet? San Francisco declared state of emergency as well as Washington. 100+ confirmed cases, 6 dead. Stores running out of food and supplies. I fucking told you. But you said I was a larp

Nice

personally i prefer to eat ass
guy's ass, girl's ass, i don't care as long as it's a clean and nice ass

their hair wears out because of the flaps

it's funny because in my irl circles i'm the only one using internet (i mean actually using it, not for kikebook or social media, or any type of cancer like that)
seems guys love social media nowadays, and most girls i know stopped using this shit for it's intended purpose, which god bless

Attached: golab_pospolity.jpg (499x427, 18K)

voca.ro/6np8piwWjYQ

Nah

voca.ro/iRQ7eHHLADS

oh right, you feeling cucked is a personal issue, not hers. the rest is that she only wants 1 kid, husband is nutters. And her pregnancy is what she her way of getting "that", [sic]

200 was our number. Still not there.

Get out of my thread ya looney

There's nothing weird about wanting to taste the orifice from which your lover expels her fecal matter.

you mean with "flaps" their labia or body fat? because this is a bit confusing

voca.ro/aBKQ5p4KziN

Literally nothing you can say can change the fact you suck a fat Mexicans dick get off Yea Forums and raise your shitskin baby

There are well more then 200 cases! Updated its 108 cases and 7 dead! But with people that far along it's been spreading for 4 to 6 weeks so there are hundreds more if not thousands. And it is mostly on the west coast so maybe you should be worried. If you get it you may be worse off since your pregnant so maybe use your brain and worry. But this time next week we will have 300 to 400 confirmed US cases. Screenshot this. The US will have 300 to 400 confirmed coronachan cases on 3-10-20

No way, this cannot possibly be real? Haha that is one disgusting craterfaced wobblebottom spic! Have you no self esteem?

Hey sexy girl, i want to do the sex on you. You are very beautiful let me love you lol i know you want me

voca.ro/bJFbWWuYaNg

That's not her but it's not far off

that's a really good reaction
just ask what your girl needs, be gentle tho
we don't go much through physical pain as it may seem, it's more the emotional rollercoaster that hormones send us through. we're mostly just a little bit emotionally comfused and need some understanding

Attached: 1581691990685.jpg (1077x1080, 165K)

Don't care. Just leave

Are you a brunette?

Attached: 1583259783461.jpg (1080x1188, 84K)

voca.ro/3QZC2GLWDZH

No I'm a ginger

Well when you die from this fuck you

The role-play is strong in here. D&D anyone?

pic of hair with timestamp

>No I'm a ginger
really?

At least niggers are real Americans and are good at shit. name one Mexican who did anything special. You ain't white anymore your bloodline all going to be shitskin

Nice trips but that crazy user has a point. It's not looking good. I'm a dr, GP, and it's starting to look more and more like a pandemic. But anyway, if you could choose a guy to either be good looking but boring and smart or ugly but fun and stupid, which one would you choose and why

>name one Mexican who did anything special.
Pedro has a fucking awesome restaurant.
Next question.

How's it feel knowing the best possible outcome for your kid is owning a restaurant. Smart

Its clearly not roleplay

voca.ro/9mfMCQvWyg3

Yea

voca.ro/9H9GepNgW5m

>a dr on Yea Forums
Sure

no such thing as a femanon, probz just fibz u know

Literally all men are whores.

How much control do you have in your dreams? Can you dream whatever you want?

Ever had a crush on a teacher?

Eh I dunno about that

voca.ro/9ZjJpIH7pjg

Whenever I try to put myself in the mind of a girl, I always feel like virgin guys would be cute due to their inexperience. Do you feel this way, and if not, how do you feel about virgin guys?

Attached: 12965D10-69CC-44A8-93A8-282D64BC7FBD.jpg (623x506, 84K)

Sex between two married people is an abomination under allah.

Fuck no. Someone needs to know what they're doing

voca.ro/olNN6L2gRGd

cute is boring

>I'm just a special kid
lol

Do you like or not like rain?

>cute is boring
What should they be instead?

voca.ro/gEiHP7d2eRL

Hot

I'm not listening to 4 minutes of some fat lard crying. You're trash past your prime and suck shitskin dick you can't talk your way out of it

voca.ro/jpG5olc1Avg

voca.ro/59eRbg7WOMl

>being this mad because she didn't choose your whitey dick

Calm down autist

general q to you fem anons when in a relationship how monogamistic are your thoughts
do you daydream about other guys or just the one ?

Attached: oHFL0gf.jpg (520x588, 74K)

Yes call me a degenerate mamacita. I wanna plant seed in your shitschute

So I fucked vchan once many years ago before she was vchan. I recognize that voice. Let me tell you she was a huge whire. She sucked dick like a champ though. But she was too much of a loose cannon. She was fucking insane

Again, calm down autist

What's the minimum asshole circumference a man should have to satisfy a woman?

Eat her ass?

*maximum

I am calm imagine being such a fucking loser you need to come on Yea Forums to talk to girls. Everyone in this thread is a cuck

voca.ro/cvRQdgAa1bI

voca.ro/7hWSnl0zpBA

Cry harder about it faggot

I feel like girls tend to be a lot meaner than guys. This is something both I and my ex gf have observed. They just generally seem to be nastier to both guys and other girls. I believe incels usually put this down to entitlement, but why do you think this is?

Attached: 35EF75FF-FC03-42B1-9AA6-0CE9681C7984.gif (480x360, 42K)

Well, you have a phone that can display an image in color, that's a Mexican invention

Look! Anna just got home from school! Time to shitpost! How dare you? Mummy made you tendies.

Do women fart when you fuck them too hard?

Nah she didnt wipe well and it stink of fermenting shit. But she will deny she knows me.
Oh look I was right. Trust me we did fuck. You may not remeber because you were stoned or drunk but we did.

Like 3 years ago she would whore herself out in face rate threads so not surprising

Took you long enough but no it was a Scottish guy

She was even more of an attention whore when we fucked. She was so pushy if you ignored her she basically begging to suck dick. It was pathetic but a bj is a bj. The key was to say no the first couple times.

>Yeah, no. I would rather rent a vagina than deal with that. It's your only marketable skill. Laying down.

And this is why femanons call you gross and ugly. It's your soul that's gross and ugly. I have a feels there are a good number of ladies that larp as dudes in here to avoid the rule.

I have a friend who is open to his gf about cheating on her. At first she seemed to be in denial, but has been convinced otherwise it seems. We've been telling my friend that he fucked up and that she's bound to do the same to him eventually. My friend, the cheater, is convinced that his chick is the ride or die kind of person and that she wouldn't leave him despite knowing he is cheating on her. I want to point out that my friend was her first and they've been together for 8 years. He recently cheated on her, perhaps 1 yr ago. What's your take on this? Think she'll leave him at some point? She's still with my friend so maybe she loves him that much or is extremely attached to him. Also, when he goes out he messes with her head by saying he's going to see the side bae and a lot of the times he actually does so.

Vchan remember when I bullied you so hard you made a thread pretending to be your bf and were saying you killed yourself. Kys

I'm downloading this and using it in a song. sue me.

voca.ro/6tERmaIv1gb

How often do you play with your tits?

I'm vchan

We can only Pray she's a ginger

She fucks Mexican anyway who cares

voca.ro/20FUdWgXKE
Also I've only ever fucked my husband drunk or high (which being high was rare)

Uh lol no I never did

C'mon at least be realistic. Girls never beg to suck dick

you right tho ass eating is gross

You lie anyway. Go pretend you're dead again.

Attached: 20200303_172618.jpg (697x1319, 215K)

Why do girls play around so much with foreskins?

voca.ro/mdFn0s9m40I

voca.ro/8r2fcoy5y63

Kys not listening to that tranny

Jeez get over it faggot.

Yea that clearly isn't me user. That seems to be you

I am over it just letting my fellow bros know theres nothing of value here

What are your thoughts on the age of consent(18)?

Because it's fun lol simple

You seem to over dramatic lol its hilarious

You're clearly not. You seem personally mad by this

voca.ro/30IUTRyY357

What's a vchan

Oof your voice sounds like wet gravel being dragged over mulch in a plastic bag

sexrobot

Interesting description. Thanks!

Me

Is it hard to do vocaroos while pregnant?

You didnt answer this

You're the opposite of what a women should be its embarrassing. Youre a 3/10 who's failed at life

i love vagene and bobs pls cum 2 india i luv you sexy body i make the money from car sale in the city to help my family dey will luv you in the village and give you food

Well I'm not a woman user.
You're so enraged by her you can't even think logically. She's happily married with a planned baby and seems to be getting everything she wants.
While you're here single and bitter sounding as fuck. So far the only failure I'm seeing is you bro

What are your thoughts on Indians?

Why is every other race but the white race wrong?

Attached: ba632244de488c4ace52f9eb39dea76ad96181d9b00874f558a99e1ac654d49b_1.jpg (1080x1158, 181K)

Why if a treat a lady as a queen she treat me like a moron

But when i treat her as a pile of trash she loves me?

Why women are like this?

Attached: 1446800491874.jpg (1440x1080, 133K)

Why would you treat a lady like a queen or like shit?

voca.ro/oBRwLwwzqfs

Post a selfie post a selfie!

to get pussy

Why are you posting the same shit?

Shortness of breath can be a sign of asthma but that's just a possibility

Read it maybe

What are the chances of you dying in childbirth?

Imagine dying cause a fat Mexican blew a load in you

Eh about the same as niggers

I mean I guess?

voca.ro/lKjMvM3xzti

Attached: IMG_20200201_1.jpg (1050x1400, 926K)

I'm not a hole so that doesn't apply to me you dumb faggot

If you weren't so enraged by the fact OP didn't choose your shitty white cock then maybe you'd realize you were talking to a dude

How awkward is it for you to run or walk fast with that stacked rack?

post your asshole

What's so good about the white man?

Oh so youre defending a whore thats even worse. Nice one

voca.ro/mdMHatUkduG

You're a MILF

You are a hole only a whole is as dumb and unoriginal as you

>realize
What's so good about the white man?

SHIT ON MY CHEST

Damn if I saw you in person and you started ranting about niggers I would definitely marry you

Once the child is born who's gonna take over as the OP of these threads or will they be a done deal at that point?

You were posting that same pic 4-5 years ago. Past your prime

Niggers have narrower hips

whats the best way to fuck a woman to make sure she orgasms on your dick?

is slow thrusting for steady long time best, or is it best to start that way then speed up, or just go stragiht to hard deep pounding

What if your baby has an erection and his penis is jammed against your lower passages? Could that complicate things?

voca.ro/mWWbQUUPS6Q

No thanks

voca.ro/flvhiSREG5S

OP will get tired of being with shitskin who lives with parents and will come crying for a white man

Just let her get on top

spread your asshole and do a shit

kek that's men in general not just whites

voca.ro/e1yyIIOGATm

No thanks

voca.ro/5z2XX2e5ANl

Have you ever looked at your butthole like using a hand-mirror or whatever, because you were curious about what it looked like?

Attached: 1566393378647.jpg (936x1012, 559K)

So you think Mexican is the master race?

voca.ro/erS0medQlbk

Ohhhhh fuck

Time on the picture is literally last month dumbass

You can edit it easily, retard

voca.ro/kLzh7qkw5P3

That wouldn't happen lol

Nah I'm good

I don't think I have honestly

I'm not exactly phone savvy. I just take pics and post em

disgusting amount of makeup

When you get approached by guys, how often do you feel intimidated by them? Obviously it's important to be confident and charming when approaching girls, but I've heard it can make girls feel insecure if a guy seems too perfect. Have you ever felt this way? And if so, how often?

Attached: 8B9535DD-F528-4EDA-B931-08E53C0DED65.jpg (603x341, 35K)

Like why lie? You make me lose faith in womem

What ever happen to the other femanons that used to be around from past times

do girls like it when you fuck their mouth?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 10.37.20 AM.png (862x553, 759K)

Vchan murdered Anna

Eh makeup is fun. It's not hard being without it either

Why would I lie? I'm pretty ok with posting old pics when I feel like it?

Attached: IMG_10142019.jpg (932x1920, 195K)

Have you ever been fucked over in love?

would most girls have any issue sucking a FtM's dick?

Attached: 1583030368892.jpg (569x480, 91K)

Way more fuckable and adorable then when in make-up.

i would

Attached: vchan summer.gif (500x301, 914K)

voca.ro/6nVHCwLxV4m

voca.ro/1HENvthPCFJ

a dicks a dick, who cares if its a female dick, i would suck them till they bust a nut down my throat.

-Vchan

Still caked in makeup you would lie cause you're probably twice as fat and ugly now. And don't blame being pregnent you're fat and sit on Yea Forums all day

Which race do you feel deserves to enslave all others? Mexicans?

Is it true you were/are a loser weeb?

voca.ro/g3Gx1IYLEyz

Not gonna lie I'mma miss this if/when it ever comes to an actual end

serious question. whats the best way that girls like a guy to make a move? im not an ugly guy and ive been to the point of being 1 on 1 with a girl and want to fuck but im a little bit autistic and those moments are always a little awkward maybe because of my christian upbringing and attitude my family had about sex. is it better to just flat our be like "so you tryin to fuck" or just be more subtle and smooth?

How are you racist if you won't answer questions about which races deserve to be slaughtered, subjugated, and enslaved?

That's horrifying

voca.ro/5JOmyuNviCv

Ask a man. OP is borderline retarded

She's clearly posting vocaroos. No one believes you're her

Uh no..literally no makeup lol

no one believes you are strait you faggot

-vchan

No eyeliner but your face is covered in makeup look how shiny it is

>checked
hi v chin

voca.ro/fby1oLfWOWx

>muh tech
>muh brains

fuck off zipper head

So you'd be fine being a slave for the Japanese? Having your children taken from you and sold? Being raped and having your husband raped in front of you? Being bred?

voca.ro/6cpM0BxzzgS

voca.ro/kowRhX0Kb7G

voca.ro/k7aoR2S52n6

That's called hydrated skin user lmfao

Guess acne is all you know

????

Fat bitch

Can women strum their pussy lips like a guitar?

you realize half of Yea Forums would stomp you out for that you sexist misogynist body shaming pig

Yeah of course you can’t reveal your power level irl I’m just saying I want a broad like you. Princess in the streets, racist in the sheets

>you realize half of Yea Forums would stomp you out for that you sexist misogynist body shaming pig

Attached: 286019B4-0BE4-47C6-B0F2-D70C82D7B5A4.png (500x294, 12K)

thanks, ive even more talking about once its already established that we like each other and get along fine talking, and like alone back at my place or somthing. like ive been told before that different girls would have fucked me but i just friendzoned myself on accident by talking to much and not taking it to the next level. i just am not smooth when it gets to that point. idk ive hooked up with a few girls but thats why i started going for super outgoing and dominant chicks, but ive blown my chances with my reserved girls who wanted me to be the dominant one but i just never know the best way to iniate even just making out

>im ginger
Race mixes and now gingers become less common. Uhhh nice one retard

you dumb neck beard fuck off, this thread is for alpha chads only you fucking dweeb pussy

So (most) girls like the "bad boy" type because they see him and think "I can change him." Where does this "change him" idea come from?

Not like I care about preserving myself lol

Nigga im schleep stop crying

Attached: 87527B68-B599-4A3B-AF32-8DC0E17C5148.jpg (750x413, 86K)

voca.ro/mTGrOfIILGh

Since when is orbiting a girl a chad thing?

Attached: 666A407F-28E7-47B0-9CA6-D00E10AC5FF5.jpg (1024x558, 33K)

I have autism, so I have a really hard time reading people. Usually when I approach girls, I get mixed signals. Like theyll talk to me and ask me questions about myself, but they wont smile or theyll look away from me a lot. Do you have any tips on which type of signals are more important and how to proceed if I get mixed signals?

Attached: F53A7ED9-4CB3-40F3-956D-95F47C1B6842.jpg (3000x2250, 1.93M)

ssssssssssshh this isn't our Yea Forums anymore. Just let the Soys have it.

do you still have your dogs?

>Simple question

Would you ride?

Attached: received_10153739527782498.jpg (704x960, 41K)

Why do you still call this a daily femanon thread when it's not even weekly now?

lol fucking beta faggots. go have your mom make you some tendys and play fotnite wittle guy. let the big boys talk now, otay munchkin?

voca.ro/cB1X0bJPqSr

ewwww.... fucking gross you fucking dicklette. this thread is for femanons and real men only, no baby dicks allowed.

eww gross i hate faggots.

Soy the Thread.

Are you afraid of doing something wrong as a new mother?

voca.ro/8P3gWXPAjTh

voca.ro/gmfZI2ksZCN

I'm afraid of accidentally flashing my nipple to my baby.

do you think my gf is cute?

Attached: fem.jpg (83x172, 4K)

voca.ro/1r1jxKWoyxs
Lol my dogs at the very end freaking out

That was a femanon that claimed to be in this thread before

i got time to answer some questions

Attached: C6F79775-43CE-47A3-BAC3-886A778EA4DF.jpg (1956x1493, 795K)

show face bitch

dose berry manalo know you stile his wardrobe?

Do you have fears? What are your goals? What's the highest you'll get? What did you want to be when you were a kid?

no
not many fears but i'm afraid of dying painfully/slowly. my goals for right now- apply to school for the fall, move to nyc for school, get a new job, save money. the highest i'll get is the highest i can make it. i wanted to be a vet when i was a kid

Follow up question: can I cum in your asshole?

why do women act on emotion and not on logic? when a girl acts like a crazy bitch and starts hitting a dude it’s not socially acceptable for the man to beat the shit out of her. why?

Attached: 714C2C84-5351-48AA-9245-A97E61FD36AA.jpg (615x421, 63K)

It's becoming acceptable. Google "pussy pass denied"

I'd beat the shit out of my fellow womans if I saw her beating on a dude who is just holding his hands up in self defense. Not okay, bitch. She'd be screaming and crying victim tears if it were the other way around.

My girlfriend isn't on the pill, but I did but in her once and she made me buy her the morning after pill. Is there anyway to blow a load and then pull out and spew out a little more and have her not notice she has my seed? She's a hot Asian, I want to breed her so fucking bad. If I cum a little and then pull out and blow the rest on the sheets, think she'll notice?

Yes she will. Keep your breeding fetish to yourself asshole

vchan-chan are you still here

voca.ro/7cptaRkcWDs

damn son, well hope you dont get PPD

That would be hella unfortunate.
I adore my baby so I'm hoping that won't be the case

How many guys have you fucked and does you husband know how many?

What's something your husband has asked you to do/try sexually that you had absolutely no interest in? And did you do it anyway? Would you if he did ask for something weird like he wanted you to fart in his mouth or pee on him or something.

hello, ‘tis i, returning after a few weeks of not being here -j

You ever fucked a guy with a really small dick or a guy that had a huge one? How was either/both?

i have with a guy who had a big dick, his stroke game was so awful that i got bored halfway through -j

voca.ro/waLkXEUYvfC

My husband is pretty vanilla. Has never honestly asked me to do anything in particular

Virgin here. I know everybody says my first time will be awkward but are guys always expected to eat pussy, Im not a faggot but some vagina shapes are disgusting and Idk what im supposed to do there, and for how long

Would you do it if he really wanted to try it? Would you fart in his mouth if it meant a lot to him?

not unless she asks really. i’ve only gotten it done by a girl, which i mean is the only way for us. but when i was with a guy he didn’t -j

>are guys always expected to eat pussy
no. Pretty much unless she asks for it or you want to do it, you shouldnt.

Girl like to have their clit worked. First find it and then start light nibbling. Then move on to biting. Girls love it -j

Thanks, that helps! so typically, how long does sex last, I know its not like porn where the guy can go like 30 mins without cumming and is still hard after. I also know girls take longer to cum so what should I do after I cum but she didnt

Hey, got a message for you

What Thee Actual FUCK?!?!!???

voca.ro/eCGTlGDodBN

Aim for 15 minutes of penis in vagina sex. Probably another 15-20 minutes of foreplay. Typically a standard (non quickie) should last around 30 minutes start to finish -j

I've never worn makeup so I know what a natural face looks like
Caked

Kik?nice tits

Got it, thanks!

vchan-chan your eyes are beautiful

Literally nothing lol

When do blowjobs usually happen?
Before penetration? After? Somewhere in between?

Attached: A92C8429-52A1-4248-8677-861D4CD2C32D.jpg (720x543, 58K)

Typically to get you hard before sex. Sometimes at the end if she doesn't want you to cum inside her she'll blow you until you cum in her mouth. Only in the middle if you are having a hard time staying hard.

Vchan. Will you suck dick after it's been in your pussy? Does it bother you at all? My wife has never done it because it bothers her. She says she doesn't want to taste her own pussy.

Y'all some dry skin having ass niggas

This chick is clearly into makeup so she probably has to do all kinds of skin care to keep her skin looking good.

My girls skin looks all shiney after she puts on her creams and shit and it will stay looking shiney for hours

nigger get out of this thread

Kek, Mexican Andy

Attached: 1581737367420.jpg (850x900, 85K)

hahaha i love this shit. one person is all it takes ti get these incels out.

if you had a Patreon I would sub instantly.

Stfu vchan get off my dick

Lol yea that's me! And you guys are just so darn cute.
I chuckled at frankencock

voca.ro/5dns0GtqQoZ

Thanks user

voca.ro/mXvRg3avUbw

My husband is here though so I'm out now!
Bye!

bye-bye!

>she clearly knows how to keep herself hydrated based on the same 3 pics from 2018 'she' always uploads

They're clearly not.

I've seen tons of pics from her. Lurk more

Also she's pregnant so technically she's more than likely more hydrated she's ever been

Such a bad liar

Uh no? Lol I really dont see the point in lying to people I don't care much about lol

>My husband is here though so I'm out now!
>keeps posting to specifically say you aren't a liar

lol

Well the fact you posted a 4 year old pic and act like you just took it yesterday

Attached: 1577771195081.png (1024x768, 878K)

Her pics she posted say this year and last year. Being a tad dramatic bro

I'm fucked, I let this girl who I thought trusted me live with me and found out she's not trustworthy. What do I do... Tbh only let her live with me for sex