Who is happy today?

Who is happy today?
What's making you happy today Yea Forums?

Attached: happiness.jpg (1400x788, 25K)

the thought of my gf

great to hear user.

lets spread the happiness!

bump for happiness

>What's making you happy today Yea Forums?
I'm always happy, but today I've just ordered a new PC to replace my flagging 10-odd year old one and put a deposit on a very-nearly-new ex-demonstrator car to replace my flagging 12-yo one. Plus the flowers in the garden are just starting to bloom, I shot well at the weekend and there's always my weekend driver in the garage for when the weather gets better.

awesome news user! glad to hear it

Specs pls?

Primus record arriving in a day

Specs of what, car, weekend driver or PC?

But if you think I've going to post PC specs to have a bunch of teenage autists tell me how crap the video card is, that the motherboard is shit, power supply can't hack it and I could have built a better one myself for a piece of old cheese and a dead fox if only I'd just bought the components and a generic case then you have another thing coming.It's a spec-it-yourself variation of a Dell 5820 with an i9 processor

Bunch of fags in here. Havent been happy for quite some time as I am not if there is not a good reason for it. But last time I was legit happy for a moment was when I had a wild great tit sit on my finger picking up some sunflowerseeds out of my hand. That was great.

Your life is empty so anyone else who is happy is a fag?

ah yes, implying my life is empty on the basis that I only feel joy when I think that it is earned. Bigbrain cooomin through everyone.

Attached: 1581423782868.jpg (370x349, 31K)

fuck off loser

>Havent been happy for quite some time as I am not if there is not a good reason for it
Sounds pretty fucking empty to me. Nice meme and ad hominem, though. Bet you win lots of debates with those well-honed skills.

South Park

everything

coffee, eu4, good music

The fact that spring is on the way makes me happy.

I am sad today, but I had a happy moment when a girl at work spent 10 minutes asking how I was and taking time to talk about something other than me being unhappy

I'm enjoying arguing with Yea Forumstards who don't realize how stupid they are.

Pretty happy today, been touch and go for a while though. I've been trying to be happier and more positive as I'm just fucking done with feeling like shit all of the time. I'm the only one who can fix me or change anything about my life.
My wife waiting for me with a big sack of weed helps with having something to be excited about but mainly I'm just trying to be happy solely for the sake of being happy.

My old MS Pro Surface died. So I went and got another, because I liked it. (haters can fuck off). When I told the Best Buy guy what happened, he explained how to do a hard reset. So, I bought the new one anyone, then tried the reset on the old one. Now I have two. I'm gonna use the old one as a bluetooth jukebox in a different room.

Attached: ms pro 7.jpg (767x431, 35K)

I am glad for you user

That's pretty cool user

What kinda music do you like?

Dad rock. I keep up with some new stuff, but it has to have a rock beat, or a psychedelic edge. The oddball choices are Beck, Talking Heads, Zevon. Normal stuff is Stones and Zep, Dead. Nothing that will impress the music snobs around here.

Nothing wrong with those choices, keep enjoying yourself