Non-binary makes no sense to me. It denies the existence of a natural concept called gender...

Non-binary makes no sense to me. It denies the existence of a natural concept called gender. And I say this as someone with gender dysphoria (which at least acknowledges gender does exist).

You cannot be an "it". "It" does not exist in nature.

Attached: asia-kate-dillon-gty-jef-180112_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 74K)

It’s retarded and made up.

Non-binary exist in nature as much as centaurs do.

And even before you guys start, I am not hypocritically advocating discrimination against non-binary when I've got tranny leanings.

I am merely stating I do not understand non-binary as a concept. Gender exists. You can't deny the existence of gender. You can wonder if you're the right gender, but gender exists.

"I don't understand so it's wrong."
ok.

Gender is a concept. We have mountains of evidence to support it.

Why do you think gender and non-binary are mutually exclusive?

from what i've seen, it's mostly a way of coping for (dumb) girls after an assault.

also gender isn't a thing, there is only sex.

Gender isn't a social construct. Our notions of what constitute gender are.

What a stupid shirt, that bitch needs a punch in the throat

She needs to be publicly raped to death by a horse

w...what? do you agree gender is a spectrum? if so why can't non-binary be on that spectrum?

I agree gender is a biological concept rooted in nature.

I.e not a spectrum.

Pure chads with max body hair and pure hard muscle from toe to brow that are absolute cowards are still not 100% male. It's a gradient, deal with it, cope.

Nature isn't either/or/ It would be mechanical and digital other wise.

>Not 100 percent male

What sense does that make?

>concept
Concepts are human inventions.

You're clearly out of your depth, it's best for you to go become a lumberjack or something. Good luck.

There aren't male and female lions? Spiders? Grasshoppers?

The word gender means genetic sex. It comes from the Latin word genus that literally means genes. Gender is binary. X or Y. They should have made a new name for this mental illness. I agree that whatever this is comes in a spectrum, like autism.

>mountains of evidence
>psychobabble bullshit

pick one

Aww, he's retarded.

It's literally for attention. Because the faggots who are bi want to be even more "me, me me" they need to hyper label their own "dont label me" attitude to be hyper woke and get the retards to throw shekels at them.

>social construct
Then what the fuck do you call the thing inbetween your legs retard? Did society put that there?

Anyone who believes in that sjit is part of a tiny worthless minority of low paid pathetic drama queens. People who hold no voice in a normal society, plagued with drug use, mental illness and no morals. Keep running the coffee shops and whining trannies.

Trips dont lie

None of this shit makes sense, user. Non-binary is a concept that retarded faggots use to feel "special." Trannies claim that gender is an imaginary concept that isn't real, but if you don't use the "correct" pronouns, they'll kill themselves, and they have to transition from one imaginary concept to another, imaginary concept. All this gender nonsense is just horseshit

What's actually pathetic is not your point per se, it's this: you are the one giving attention to this person.

You're mad because they get attention because YOU yourself give it to them, which means you're butthurt as fuck and hypocritical, because you spite the attention these person gather around themselves WHILE giving the same attention you're criticizing people about.

You're not only stupid, you're absolutely pathetic.
I don't give a fuck about this shit, but your piss poor thread made my evening very sorry, because I was forced to reply and bump your shitty thread. This is the only thing I'm mad about: you're mad about several things, and should see a shriek.

You absolute piece of garbage.

Attached: 651654984.gif (720x480, 126K)

Nonbinary shit makes me sad because I want a cute tomboy girlfriend but all of them think they're not girls anymore.

Gender does not exist "in nature", we made it up

Gender is a social construct

You mean sex

That's sex

No, the word sex means genetic sex. Words means how people use them, and people use gender in a socially constructed way

>It denies the existence of a natural concept called gender.
Gender is about as real a concept as God is.

Fucking this

Something like 1 in 60 children born present as some form of, which I imagine could vary wildly.
I don’t know much about terminology or how sex and gender are different or whatever, but it’s a fact that not all humans are just clear-cut either male or female.
What I wonder though is when there’s say a person born “male” by every standard, but identifies maybe internally as female or not male, why they don’t accept that they may be female but just present as male, and that that’s just part of human variance, and gender realignment/hormonal therapy isn’t necessary. Again, I’m ignorant of a lot of the ins and outs of this subject but I’m aware on a fundamental level there is more to humans, and probably most animals, than just 2 possibilities.

Some form of intersex* I meant to say.

You have genitals. Sex and Gender are the same thing. The supposed "evidence" of them being separate come from a psychosexual study that resulted in decades of trauma for both the children involved, eventually leading to a lifetime of drug problems and an overdose for one of them and a lifetime of mental and emotional problems and eventual suicide for the other. This study was itself based on a thesis from the 1970s from a feminist ideologue that was heavily based in marxist and feminist philosophy, and thus had no basis in fact.

There are only two genders: Male and Female. Intersex is a thing, but they are exceptions to the rule and few and far between.

fucking losers.....

Gender is a human concept and not real at all you fucking tranny loser

Those are sexes you stupid fucking retard

Check out her Wiki page. It’s hilarious.

Why not just use gender? Saying sex is confusing since we use that term so much for fucking.

There biologically is Male, female and intersex .

Culturally there are manly men, feminine men, manly women, feminine women, and gender queer that don't really tick off any of the boxes well.

There are straight, gay, bisexual, and asexual folk as well.

There are combinations of all kinds of the three above groupings, one doesn't necessarily imply the other.

No comment on whether this is preferable or whether gender queer folk are able to live healthy happy lives, but there you go. Denying these people's existence makes as much sense as denying gender in the first place.

Why are you asking me? I didn’t create the English language, and anyways it’s not the confusing. Just use context

I'm androgynous.

Attached: prince.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I should probably have listed eunuchs as a different category as well, as historically they have been treated as such.

not even lying, prince could take my straight ass to poundtown.

I identify as a fucker. I fuck and have fucks to give. However, If I'm not getting laid I'm not wasting my fucks on someone else's gender or identity because there just ain't enough fucks left to toss 'em out on these not even faggots. Fucks are on a fucking premium these days.

The people who did create the English language made the word gender from the Latin word genus, which literally means genes. If you want to describe a shifting spectrum that you identify with sex is a the better term.

I think you mean biological sex? Gender is a different beast my dude.

This. Biological sex exists and is observable. Gender is a fucking 2010s made up word to describe faggots in dresses wanting us to call them women.

Which, I absolutely respect your right to do and think you should do as you please. But, I hate it.

>2010s made up word

Uh, no

If gender is a human concept and not real, than you are a human concept and not real, dipshit