Where are the photos of Kobe Bryants death?

Where are the photos of Kobe Bryants death?

Also this is a Gore thread.

Attached: skynews-kobe-bryant-crash_4903957.jpg (768x432, 61K)

Bumping for pics Google has nothing I could find.

Attached: 1334526987846s.jpg (126x100, 3K)

someone bump

bump

bump

This is one of the photos. I can’t find the uncensored version. Only this version. The uncensored is out there somewhere!

Attached: 5126BE16-EB7E-4E30-A8DB-A0A3086AE6E9.jpg (399x533, 40K)

Oh no a sports nigger icon died

Attached: 8BADAF7B-98B9-49BC-A050-CFC81D9468DD.gif (404x218, 778K)

Why the fuck is the picture of hard to find?

Truly exciting isn't it

Attached: 1320532319375s.jpg (124x126, 3K)

do u prowl the internet waiting to see these pics? lol..... losers! tell ya what, when ur mom, or ur wife dies, maby of somethin awful, like an accident? missing limbs? or cancer? weighing all of oh..60lbs, lookin like shit? post pics of her please! I need a good laugh

Why does the left try to hide the fact that niggers are mentally inferior and more prone to violence in nearly every instance of life? How do people not see it for the obvious truth that it is? I don't get it.

Did she die ?

i don't see violence in this case. in any case, just send the pics of ur mom,wife, or daughter please

Yeah I don’t understand it either

Shut the fuck up faggot...you're probably one of these pieces of shit who posts all the chink dog torture. Kys fag.

lol... ur a loser bro. no self worth, just a maggot waiting to turn into a fly. a piece of shit. much like a pitbull, u should be put down. u serve no purpose. now go away and don't come back unless u have pics of ur family

They're on my computer

You are honestly retarded if you think this, not a nigger, but it is literally all about culture. Maybe genetically they have some advantages that help the run faster (unironically). There may be some difference in their psychie as well but not enough to be the cause of aggresion. Its mostly how they grow up and who they sorround themselves with. A white person could become as retarded as them if he grew up in compton and hung out with degenerates. Same goes for a black guy that grows up in white culture

>nigger plays with a ball
>white retards worship nigger
>world makes no sense

> white trash plays with ball
>white retards worship white trash
>world makes no sense

>Gore thread
amidoinitrite?

Attached: internet_inventor.jpg (1080x1440, 177K)

a white man invented basketball
>monkey see, monkey do
>monkey put ball in hoop
suck a dick nigger

>the mental gymnastics
>kek

C O P E

lmao imagine being white and actually being proud of it

Why should we not be? we have the best chances of becoming successful, there are literally no advantages to being black that do not have disadvantages when it comes to things that actually matter

S E E T H I N G

> haha Yea Forums word

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 13K)

> ha ha Yea Forums meme xD

Someone sold 'em for money, and now pics have watermark

this retard thinks Yea Forums came up with seething

when did white people fall so far off the wagon?

you fucking ghoul. get a life.

Name a single place in the entire world where niggers commit less crime then whites at any income level. Ill wait you fuckin idiot.

Are you proud of whatever sub human shit race you belong to?

imagine being proud of being white lmao

Imagine not being white

im proud to be white. I have best friends that are black. don't like it, go fuck urself. Kobe was the shit. ur never gonna see the pics asshole. now, send pics of ur family! lolol

obviously Yea Forums did not come up with it but i can't think of another place where they use it so frequently. I rly hope you incels dont talk Yea Forums language irl, maybe thats why you have no friends :(

this white boy said incels lmaooooooooooo

>obviously Yea Forums did not come up with it but i can't think of another place where they use it so frequently. I rly hope you incels dont talk Yea Forums language irl, maybe thats why you have no friends :(

Attached: onions.png (800x750, 106K)

read what i said retard, i am not denying that black people commit more crime than white people, but you are saying that it is genetic. Culture is a different thing than your literaly biology. I dont seem to understand that, it is because of black culture and how the they raised. A white person could be come the same if given the right conditions, same white latinos, asians and whatever

your b8 is too obvious now

was it the extensive amount of o's that exposed me? =\