Discuss Your Donuts

Discuss Your Donuts

Attached: 135528-We-All-Have-Secrets.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My donut got creme filled last week and now has the clap.

i fantasize about my ex when I am in my fiance

kekkle

Have a teen gf. She's 17, started when she was 13. My friends and family don't know of her. May have also shared her online before without her knowing

I whore my ass out to old men I meet online. I'm a married man with kids.

I knew my neighbors daughter was looking in my window yesterday so I jerked off. I have a ring camera so I literally watched her watching me jerk off.

Fun. I met mine when she was that age. I married mine when she turned 30, but all that time (and since) she likes to tell people I groomed her.

Which is low key hilarious.

i post my gf naked pictures without her knowing, i always freak out and delete then but always ending doing it again

Used to be bullied by a girl a year younger than me and tbh i kinda deserved it because i was a passive af beta manlet cuz late puberty.
Thing is she was kinda hot and thinking back to this gets me hard to this day

gt because fuck it

>be late for the club meeting
>girl wants to get in to oxbridge/ivy uni so she is really after leadership spots even though it does not really mean shit
>"come on user late again i already gave them an assignment but you can be useful and get my gym bag i forgot it"
>go get bag because i thought it would make me look less pathetic than arguing.
>her bag is unpacked fml
>while packing her stuff decide contemplate cumming in her stuff but pussy out
>gym stuff smells of sweat so i figure i can get away with it.
>bring it back she thanks me with a patronizing "maybe we need to talk about responsibilities if you cant be on time user" or some variation.
>stands up and gets really close to me so she can talk down to me.
>asks me to stay for longer after everyone leaves to discuss the position we both have

When I was 13 In the spring of ‘99 I lived on a culdesac with a family off all girls. Ages ranged from 5-14. Ended up doing A LOT of fooling around with the middle two sisters, aged 11 and 12. Honestly surprised neither one ever got pregnant.

Please elaborate.

:(

Go on. Maybe post pics from the camera?

what ever happened to her?

she is rich so her parents got her in to a private uni since im guessing she did not get in. Girl is kinda spoiled so i would not be surprised if she felt entitled and did not study for shit.

>Girl is kinda spoiled so i would not be surprised if she felt entitled and did not study for shit.
Yeah you faggot nobody gets into college without the correct grades especially in the UK.

well either way she could have gotten them idk. It did not start that extreme though like at the start she was really "submissive" almost

i'm having an affair with an asian milf that's almost double my age. She has a husband and three kids (the oldest is only a few years younger than me).

Neither he husband nor my girlfriend know, and the affair has been going on for like four years now.

My sisters daughter is mine and it's our family secret.

I always pirate and never seed.

nice

you demon

I steal panties from my GF's 15 year old daughter to smell later.

I steal money from my company on a regular basis. I've been doing it since 2008 and I've already accumulated enough to retire. I'm only 30.

Story time.

How did that start?

Big corporate place, or a mom and pop joint?

Large company, the money I've gotten out of it will set me for life and won't even put a dent on them.

elaborate

scumbag

Had grey-area semi-consensual sex with a chick at a frat party. Split afterward scared that she would cry rape/I was supposed to meet my GF later that night, but not before checking out her school ID, taking $20
and being obsessed over her FB. I don't have to work thanks to my scholarship, but got a part-time job at McDonald's to work around her. I doubt she'll recognize me. She's on the schedule for tomorrow so I
guess we'll see.

I'm 37m and have a 22f fetish playmate. We met online and for the last year have been having sessions every couple of weeks.

I have a shiny puffer jacket fetish and I feel ashamed

We fooled around a lot as kids, and we had hardly any supervision. It continued to be like this into our teens, but it became less innocent. We had unprotected sex with each other a few times over a couple of years. The last time we had sex I got her pregnant and my family kept it a secret. My sister wanted an abortion, but my parents are hardcore Christians, and they wouldn't let her. After my daughter was born my sister decided that she wanted to keep it.

I've only had one girlfriend.

Good for you. If your sticking with them for a while, hide it well and consider drawing enough to be a crazy random Santa Robin hood thing for some poor ass kid some day.

I'm in love with my new neighbor, a single mom with a 5 month old baby. I don't know the full story yet, but I gather that her husband left
her when he found out she was pregnant. Anyway, I do assorted chores for her, take out the trash, bring in groceries, etc. Sometimes when I have a spare moment alone with the baby, like it's in its crib, I like to talk to him, coo and baby talk, but I also say things like,

"Hey, little guy. I'm going to be your new daddy."

He doesn't know what that means, of course, but I'm hoping I'm imprinting on him and it influences his mother to love me.

Classic.

I've been cam whoring since I was 15.

She’s gonna think you want to fuck the kid. Just keep being helpful and at some point ask her out.

That's ok.

I'm financially dependent on someone who has sexually abused me for several years so I have to act nice to him and it's fucking destroying me. I've decided I'm either independent by the end of the year or I'm killing myself.

Hide in her trash and pretend to be Oscar the Grouch.
works every time

Beta bucks, alpha fucks

Guess where you fit in

If you're not independent by the end of the year, and if you wanna go out with a bang, kill the motherfucker. And stream it.

Do you live in Wales by any chance?

Honestly, I'm not sure what "bucks" means in this context. But I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm beta. More like laying the foundation before I lay the pipe. I've taken her out to dinner a couple of times and she's kissed me on the cheek. Obviously that's not fucking, but it's a slow burn with single moms. She just got out of a bad relatioinship with a deadbeat, so it's understandable she wouldn't want to rush into anything.
If she overheard me, she might think it's a weird or inappropriate thing to say, but not in a perverse way.

This is a solid 9 on the creepometer.

I don't...

i'm hard on chubs

Attached: 1138268594100.jpg (298x492, 40K)

Oh ok that's cool, I know of a similar situation

I mean, maybe if you have that "raising another man's son makes you a CUCK" Yea Forums mindset, but the dad is completely out of the picture, and I honestly wouldn't have a problem if our first child wasn't mine biologically. It's the heart that counts, who is there to raise the kid.

That's the most beta thing i've read in a looong time. And I lurk this place regularly.

Single moms are allways available because they want someone to help them raise their kids. Honestly, almost ANYONE could go out and bang with a single mom in no time if you make it look like you're going to take care of the kid.

Fooled around a lot with my younger sister from ages 7/12 to 10/15

Started with truth or dare then progressed...

where are you from? maybe I can help

Have a teen gf, 18 years old, and i share her ass online without her knowing it

Care to elaborate?

No, what you are saying to the child is 100% creepy and when she hears it she will 100% cut ties with you, rightfully. You are creepy.

I have an indian woman fetish

Dot or feather?

Dude, I don't know how much time you've spent around babies, but baby talk is harmless, trust me. You can say "I'm gonna eat you!" in a silly voice and noone will think you're serious. I've even seen her tickling the kid and saying "here comes the monster!" Does that make her a monster?

started with stuff like blocking the doorway and telling me to wait on the other side while she finishes a conversation even though it was pointless and i was in a hurry to set up the blackboard and no touching her ass did not work she just pushed me over with it. Eventually she would insists we meet at her place for planning since it was closer to her running track. Was like a head taller and would hug everyone but decided it was funny that she could hug and lift me at the same time so id suffocate any time we met. Its generally hard to take charge of a room after having to haggle with a girl to let you down.

pic related changed hair color a lot though

Attached: 1238989233355.png (382x598, 527K)

Well it started with us alone together bored. Played truth or dare. She dared me to show my butt, I dared her to show hers then she dared me to show my cock, I dared her to show me her pussy. Standard you show me yours stuff but the game changer was me shakily daring her to let me touch her pussy with my cock. I remember it was smooth and dry, no idea about lube yet so I just poked it against her. This became a game, when we were alone I'd show her my boner and she'd pull her panties aside and let me poke her. It was a long time ago so my memory is hazy but somehow we discovered it felt better if it was slippery...

I put my dick on a counter after someone had just cleaned it.

nice, thanks user

Why would they clean your dick?

It's not the fact that you're talking to the baby, it's what you're saying that's the matter, you donkey. You're saying shit about that woman as if it's a done deal, and if there's nothing between you yet and she hears you say that to her child, you bet your ass bridges will burn.

I'ma white guy in my early 20s currently sleeping with a 60 year old Vietnamese lady and she pays my rent. This has been going on for almost a year now. She's about 5/10 in looks, but she's bodied up and her nipples are to die for. We get together regularly about twice a week in a hotel room pretty much to have sex. She always jokes that we should practice English together but it always is about sex. She always pays for the room and greets me in lingerie every time. She's married and still works so I'm not entirely sure what she's getting out of this besides sex which I'm okay with. She doesn't call me nor does she text unless it's to plan our nights together. When we get together later in the month, she gives me cash for rent and asks for nothing in return. She knows very little about me and seems she couldn't care less. No one in my inner circle knows about this and I feel that's the best way to go about it. It's pretty surreal knowing I get to have sex regularly with someone who willingly pays my rent and doesn't ask for anything else. That's my donut.

Virginal autistic LARP shitpost

Attached: 1 - Tg9cNAT.png (500x357, 321K)

Attached: 2 - KKqbPud.jpg (500x368, 34K)

There's more too

Attached: 3 - gmZuLsY.jpg (500x357, 26K)

Attached: 4 - lZ7YtDp.jpg (479x352, 35K)

Attached: 5 - AhdsgIo.jpg (400x285, 31K)

Attached: 6 - XxFXIAU.jpg (468x346, 25K)

Attached: 7 - BX3XMXW.jpg (477x357, 16K)

Attached: 8 - NmOntJa.jpg (640x489, 60K)

Attached: 9 - Dj0Yv6t.png (680x482, 282K)

Attached: 10 - fP3SW9b.jpg (420x561, 35K)

I think about fat or unattractive girls that I used to or currently know from school/work while piping my girlfriend. Something about humping a lesser being with low confidence that really tickles my pickle.

Attached: 11 - xhNaTLW.jpg (400x334, 21K)

Attached: 12 - ht75a14.jpg (250x250, 16K)

>when I'm piping my fleshlight
ftfy lol

Attached: 13 - FIQxpGx.jpg (500x357, 24K)

Drat. Foiled again by the spiderman.

wdym?

no thanks

But there IS something between us. We've gone out on dates, and there is kissing. She's not going to hear because I make sure she's out of the room and I whisper it to the kid, but eventually maybe I'll be able to say it out loud.

go onn

American Indian or Asian Indian?

dot indians, even sri lankans

They wanted to make sure it was sanitary.

As a Gynaecologist. I get hot and horny when examining teenage patients vaginas.

idk if u larp or if u just very innocent. it makes me really wonder how you both turned out.

my sister and I shared a bed in our moms trailer until we moved away. as kids we knew what our parts looked like and my pickle disgusted her. one time she was rubbing her bush on my butt and I accidentally squirted from the front. she told our mom and I had to sleep in her bed with a clothespin pinched on my pickle from then on.

long story short I’m transitioning now and we still share a bed. that kinda stuff really messes people up :( idk how u talk about it like it was fun

I walked in on my wife's sister naked and now all I can think about during sex is her sister's body.

I lost

Attached: lol.jpg (413x395, 61K)

Do the raging hormones make them smelly?

my lord why do little children be so fucked up sometimes

ClemAnon here, about to get started if you guys want me to.

In the meantime, here's part 1

Attached: 1581822448612.jpg (1992x2742, 1.6M)

Attached: 1582102583238.png (2700x2000, 701K)

Attached: 1582670104644.png (1434x1682, 712K)

Does anyone have Part 4? It's about the rest of the night after the pool. I thought I saved it but apparently I'm a fucking idiot (no big surprise there).

KEK didn’t realize it was a ylyl

Ok cuck

my innocent teen gf has no idea that i share her hot body online, started for curiosity

My wife and I are looking for someone to date for her. Cause she's super picky its stupidly difficult. But she needs more luvin than I can give so... sigh.

How have you guys been looking?

Where are you?

The youngest wanted to play too, fuck you faggot for leaving her out.

How incredibly pathetic. Your wife is a whore and your are even less than a pussy. Murder-suicide ASAP you pitiful vermin

You are legit fucked in the head. Like normally I'd call you a faggot and move on but dude get help

BLEERRRRHHNNNNG

Seriously. There is no coming back once you're broken that badly.

My wife let's me fuck her 20 year old cousin because she (wife) won't do anal for medical reasons (hemorrhoids), and the cousin has had a crush on me for years. I don't always fuck the cousin in the ass, I love cumming in her. We're going to Hawaii in a few weeks and bringing the cousin with us. AMA

About two years. And openly considered for about five prior.
Midwest united states.
lol, kay

I mean like how? like what’s the search process?

>lol, kay

Do whatever you want, except call yourself a man. Understand that you are not one, and if ever you were before, you never will be one again.
Your slut wife has more balls than you. How many times has she slapped you in your face?

When I was 12 my older brothers best friend, who was 18, came to live with us because him homelife was shit and his dad pointed a gun at him while drunk and pulled the trigger not knowing it wasn't loaded.

We became really good friends because he was nice to me while my brother was always a raging asshole. But his friend would watch Yu-Gi-Oh and Saturday morning cartoons with me, drive me to school so I didn't have to ride a buss full of ghetto ass black kids, and for my birthday even bought me dot hack because I fucking loved that series.

Then one night while my brother was asleep he asked if I wanted to play battlefront 2 together. Of course I did. I had a blue ps2 controller that was transparent and his was green transparent. Sounds so corny but he was like my Obi Wan. While we sat there in the dark and played for a few hours, he said he was gonna take a break but for me to keep playing, and laid down on the bed beside me. That's when he started touching me and fondling me.

You were asking for it.

good thing you became a degenerate tranny otherwise for sure you would become a serial killer by now

I only use /b when shitting

This thread is 50 redditors. Go back

What's broken or fucked in the head? I have feelings for a woman (ooh how crazy!) and I say sweet/silly things to her baby in anticipation. I put this in a secrets thread because I am aware she might think I was coming on a bit strong telling the baby I'm his new daddy, but this reaction is excessive, as well as missing the point.

Ah. I misread. Sorry. Been putting feelers out with people she's interested. Mostly making friends with people and making it known were open and non monogamous, but also some fetish community events and poly groups.
I'm secure in my masculinity. Got no problems calling myself a man. And I'm not into that bdsm shit. Half the reason were looking for a lover for her.

are they ever wet for you? how much tighter are they?

>We became really good friends
>One night when brother was asleep we became better friends.

And the first thing they try to do is have another kid with you to lock you in

So i've been talking to this girl and I found out she's four months pregnant and in a lot of debt and still in love with the guy that knocked her up.
what do?

Not the gyno doc, but a lot of my female friends have said they get hot from doctors touching them that way. A few guy friends too. Hell last time I has an sti screening, I was rock hard the whole freaking time. It was a bit embarrassing.

you ride her, you dump her. quite simple

>I'm secure in my masculinity.

In the same way I'm secure in my ability to levitate via telekinesis.

You shouldn't be. Even your slutwife knows you're not a man. That's why she's looking for one.

Slapping question stands.

i deleted some anons wife’s nudes he posted a few days ago and now i can’t find her on b

jerking off to the memory

feelsbadman

This happened at my school's sports physicals. I saw a few semi's and at least one boner.

check for Yea Forums archive, and post them again

You should stay with her, care for her, love her in a way the deadbeat couldn't. Care for the baby when it comes and tell it you're going to be its new daddy. Hopefully you'll imprint on the kid and it will make the mother fall in love with you.

When I was 15 a group of lolis molested/raped me.

I was a weak scared little shit and was afraid to hit girls.

Totally fucking jealous bruh

Thank the Lord! We've missed you

there’s a Yea Forums archive? i thought only other boards

No one cares?

I am both a tranny and I raped my ex, and thus deserve about as gruesome of a death as is physically possible

Then again every living second of my life is agonizingly hellish so leaving me as I am now is already a pretty big punishment.

I like to get into very crowded places and when the opportunity comes, grope some hot girls. Had some mixed results some really good others not so much

elaborate

wtf?

where do you live, i give you a job.

Good on you for embracing your delusions. Its important to try to live within your limits.
>Slapping question stands.
You can keep asking. I've still never been slapped.

archived.moe/b/

You're right, dude. I shouldn't have said you were fucked in the head. I guess I'm just jealous I don't have that love in my life, but it sounds like you're happy and sweet. Good luck :)

My friends/roommates think I have a stomach bug, but really I'm sick from getting blackout drunk alone at 4AM. Woke up this morning in a pool of vomit, don't remember throwing up, I guess I'm lucky I didn't choke on it.

I go to swim meets just to look at teenage boys in speedos

plz details and stori

>your delusions

I'm not the one pretending to be a man while my whore wife needs to go out and search for one.

I'm sure you serve her perfectly well as her unpaid maid, though. I bet you're very useful.

This is kinda right.

At a certain point I was. I shouldn't have said molest I just wanted to express the intensity behind the way he was touching me. First just the small of my back, then up under my shirt rubbing my back. He sat up when I kept playing and didn't stop him and then began touching my flat chest and down my belly button. My mouth fell open a little and I started drooling a little bit. I wasn't used to being paid attention and just getting this intense body "massage" was so pleasurable that I stopped playing the game. He pulled my shirt off over my head and laid me on my back, still squeezing at my non existent breasts. I wasn't thinking it was gay, even when he rubbed my small boy cock through my shorts. He as soon as he felt that I was hard he pulled my shorts and underwear down my legs and started undoing his jeans, pulling them down and revealing his much larger cock.

He then laid on top of me, pressed his dick against mine and against the soft flesh of my pelvis and belly, then started humping me against the floor, face to face with me at first then whispering in my ear thanking me for being a good little brother and that he loved me.

guess it happened to you anyway

Come again? (second post)

Do you have part 4? Otherwise I've got to dig them up or skip them.

sometimes becoming a tranny doesn’t stop a psycho from being a menace to society :P

>sick from "stomach flu"
Gonorrhea. Drunkenly sucked a diseased cock before taking an infected load up your ass.

I can’t stop thinking about having sex with my sister. I want her so bad.

Attached: 4862F3A4-BF85-4D3A-9E82-8BE216157E11.jpg (1051x1347, 223K)

I'm 18 and am still in high school. My parents took everything that I could use to hurt myself, and I don't have any alcohol or weed anymore. I'm never going to be able to transition, and more importantly, I am worth less than a dog's shit. I've been considering suicide but I have no viable method, and honestly I just don't care anymore. I just want to escape. Should I just end it already?

lol i thought u were a girl, fuck off faggot.

I have a 50 year old cougar fwb. Same everytime. I walk in she is naked, she blows me, I eat her pussy, then fuck her and cum in her pussy then leave.
I also get my ass fucked by a huge Puerto Rican cock.
Got my ass rimmed and cock sucked by a gay sub on lunch today.
Married 40 year old 2 kids

your ex was m or f?

Did you make her eat all the eggs?

>I'm secure in my masculinity but I can't please my wife so she has to find someone else to date and fuck to have her needs fulfilled

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-160517_Google.jpg (420x591, 160K)

9.8/10 odds that he's a classic bald+beard+glasses boi

Found this pic of my mom in my aunts basement over Christmas. Took it and can’t stop beating off to her. She was stacked.

Attached: FA14868B-80FC-45DC-A52F-E0F564AF684B.jpg (810x1336, 398K)

I have a story but i don't know if I did the right thing...

....Does it matter???? They're nonbinary

Is the baby retarded?

You make an awful lot of assumptions. Which you're welcome to, you clearly need them to make it through your day.
But I'm man enough for me, I make my way, she makes hers. We just love each other and want to be together forever. She just wants something I am not interested in giving her. So she's seeking it elsewhere.

typical rapey transbian

I can be for you sugah

Attached: 1582689610739.png (1302x2211, 791K)

I've had something similar happen to me, and spoken to other guys with similar stories. Let me guess, you were alone with a group of girls and no adult around, right?

I'm not sure what the fuck is wrong with preteen/teenage girls, but it seems like when they are in a group with just one timid, uninterested boy around that they can easy overpower, they become sexually aggressive and rapey.

Oh fuck is that all that was saved? It's missing the part where Clem rode my lap and gave me head while Patrick slept.

>I'm man enough for me

But not her.

>I am not interested

Not capable.

Ha ha, but what you have to understand is, I am not a creep. I'm just ahead of the game. I have a special lady in my life and I'm already getting ready for the next step, laying the foundation with the baby, etc. It's kinda clever if you think about it.

When i was 11 - 13 i had a relationship with a much older man. I'm 25 now and we still each other sometimes.

Should I kms

I've been sniffing some Milf/Gilfs panties everytime she comes to use the pool in my building.

>Not capable.
Maybe you like compromising yourself just to get laid. But it doesn't make me any more interested in bending over backwards to try shit that I'm not into. Dont matter how much she is.

>whispering in my ear thanking me for being a good little brother and that he loved me.
How long did that shit go on?

Good thing you married that.

lol

>Fetish events and poly communities

what’s it like going to those things with your wife?

Were pretty happy, and otherwise doing well. Just because were open and honest about our needs and proclivities instead of hiding and denying them until they explode in divorce and resentment in thirty years.

I’ve been wondering that a lot too but no don’t do it. You are so young and you can begin transition whenever you are ready (but I would recommend starting like ASAP) and there are so many things you have yet to experience. Don’t think that just because life is dark now that it will be this way forever.

i haven't ejaculated in 39 days

On and off for years. I didn't want him to stop because I finally had an older male in my life who cared about me, and he always made sure to take care of me, almost always before getting off himself. And he went very slowly, it was a long time before we built up to anal. Almost a year. I also mistyped and put his age at 18 earlier but he was 17, not that it's much better in the eyes of the law.

At first he was so ashamed of what happened he couldn't look at me and I felt like he was ignoring me. This hurt me so much more than anything he ever did to me. I ended up confronting and then comforting him while he sobbed. He had been sexually abused and it was NOT in a loving or caring way.

Did you have any questions or just want me to continue?

Boring. But sometimes interesting people usually boring people. But there's often food, events, and it's fun watching a grown woman suspended from a ceiling getting spanked and hot waxed. Plus more than a few people who've been awful flattering and interested in going to bed with either or both of us. So that was kinda ego stroking.

>thirty years

Your wife has to look outside of your marriage for satisfaction.

You'll be lucky if it takes three.

I ended up marrying the girl I used to do things to. We have a kid on the way and are pretty happy, but I should be locked up for the things I've done years ago.

I've wanted to for years, but I am like a child and can't take care of myself. I'm terrified of myself and I am below filth

What kind of things?

When I was like 12 or 13 and my sister would piss me off I'd pee on her while she slept and my mom always thought she was a bedwetter. she was put on meds for it until she was 14 I was 18 the last time i peed on her

> New Mom
> Someone elses kid
> Laying foundation to lay pipe

Bruh... you're beta as fuck.

I’m intrigued. what do you mean by boring people? how did u and your wife start going ti these things and what does she think of it all?

>It's the heart that counts, who is there to raise the kid.
>Laying foundation to lay pipe
>but it's about the kid....

So much beta....so much cuck.

>At first he was so ashamed of what happened he couldn't look at me and I felt like he was ignoring me. This hurt me so much more than anything he ever did to me.
Fuck I remember that part. When it stops it's worse than any part of it by a mile. What little worth you had and felt suddenly evaporates.
>I ended up confronting and then comforting him while he sobbed. He had been sexually abused and it was NOT in a loving or caring way.
That's rough. All the feels.
>Did you have any questions or just want me to continue?
Please continue.

I massacred 27 burgers in one sitting at White Castle back in '93.

Attached: whitecastle.jpg (550x698, 86K)

My gf will be out of the country for a week next week. I am planning on going to the gay sauna for a whole day of gay fun. I hope to get to know a bi guy so I can sleep at his place for a fun night of picture and story sharing.

She doesn't have a clue... Damn I'm excited!

I want to fuck my asian cousin so bad. She is so cute and petite with a tight slim body and beautiful face and tiny perky tits. I've jerked off to her for the past 14 years.

Hahaha

Eight years this September. Dated off and on for ten across three continents before marriage. But kay

Kek

I never gave white castle much thought at all until I was drunk then it was all I could think of. Once sober again it lost all of it's appeal.
>repeat forever

That wasn't funny after the last 67 times you posted it..

Literally not me. Literally fucked in the head though dude. The fact you can't understand how fucking nuts you are is the problem. Rational normal people do not think like you nor defend their actions. Seek help freak

Sounds good. Its always surprising to some people how many guys fuck men behind their gf's back. Maybe because it's not as socially acceptable as women doing the same with each other.

Barely literate newfag spotted.

And yet...I'm the one going on dates and getting kissed. Makes me wonder what you alpha dogs are up to.

I'm a real-life cuck.

Boring people. Mostly one note perverts who are only there to fuck. But also those kinda people who can't help but insert in every way that they're poly in every conversation like it's the only thing that makes them interesting in the world. You know the type, like vegans.
We went because she's not attracted to many people without getting to know them first, so we started looking for people we could get to know as a married couple with the potential to still get romantically involved with. The intersection is pretty narrow. We found some supportive communities in our area through fetlife and then through people from fetlife.
She thinks it's nice to find people who think and feel like her. And she really hopes to find someone she can be attracted to. In the mean time she likes watching the events too.

> sodomite
> its dad gets drunk enough to make a halfhearted attempt at putting it down
> your fag-enabler parents let it in your house
> so it can molest you
this is why i hate boomers

Attached: anderson-kung-fu.jpg (413x269, 35K)

There are a lot out there yes. But the secret makes it just that bit more exciting. Maybe that's part of the reason why I crave it so much. The build up and then the release when I go into the sauna or red light district... It's like magic...

Laying pipe with childless women.

Good luck grooming that baby..... cuck.

There are ways out, seek Jesus and everything else will fall into place

Yeah, that is probably a lot of it. I'm a single bi guy, and the idea of fucking married guy, or guys who have long term gfs is hot as fuck.

One of my female friends had a very long term lesbian affair behind her boyfriend's back.

Somewhat more oddly, perhaps, I know at least two "lesbians" (including one who is butch as fuck) who fuck men behind their wives backs.

what kind of kinks and fetishes do you two partake in outside of this quest to find your wife a bf? is this quest an extension of a precious element to your sex life?

My brother and father killed my sister's ex-boyfriend. He was abusive and a junkie leading her to become one.

>I know at least two "lesbians" (including one who is butch as fuck) who fuck men behind their wives backs.
There just isn't enough porn based on that.

My gf has sex with others right in front of me. Last time she had her first girl on girl. Looked amazing. But she isn't going all the way. Only jerking other guys, no oral or kissing or fucking... At least she frenched the girl... I need this sexual deviance in my life or I'm going mad with boredom... That's also why I visit hookers, I am otherwise bored out of my skull.

When he first stopped it was the worst. But when he began again I was so excited and nervous I had butterflies in my stomach. Since the first time happened so naturally I didn't have time to think or be nervous. But once he understood I wasn't hurt or scarred by it, it wasn't long before he wanted to go again.

At first it was a lot of me jerking him off, or him using my body to get off, whether by humping me, using my small butt for an ass job, bouncing in his lap as his dick slid either between my thighs rubbing against my own boycock, or pressed hot and firm against my ass. He was well hung but still young so he hadn't grown to full length. And since my brother was a heavy sleeper we either got nights together or mornings. Taking showers together was also one of my favorites because we'd hug and hump each other bodies pressed together until we both came against each other.

He would still suck me but never asked me to suck him, though sometimes he'd drag his cock across my face or rub it against my lips, but always pulled back. Now I can see he was fighting hard to restrain himself. So when I finally tried putting it in my mouth one morning after we had both cum I wound up tasting and swallow a small goblet of his cum.

I work with a girl who has threesomes and similar with her boyfriend and other girls, but says she wants to do girl/girl without him there (and at one point said she wanted a girlfriend as well as him). Only thing she doesn't like is eating pussy.

I suspect because people assume it doesn't happen. Human sexuality makes no sense though, so anything is possible.

I told her she can do anything she wants with who (or what, I love K9 cum) she wants even if I'm not there. She doesn't want anything to do with sex if I'm not with her. She's just different I guess.

I'm glad I have my own life still where I can let loose in the (gay) sex sauna.

A couple of months ago I found out my brother is working as an "escort".

>Human sexuality makes no sense
And that's fine.

What's up, guys ;)
Very good stories today.

Never said were looking for a boyfriend. That's probably one of the least important aspects of what she's looking for. But as for our tastes. She's a bit of a sadist. Caning, figging, electro stim. As well as orgasm control, both denial and forced orgasms. She's really looking for a submissive painslut. Especially someone she can sodomize good and proper. But more than that, i figure that they have to be someone she feels for and low key loves and hates.

I kik redditors pics of my gf so they can cock and cum tribute them. Seriously don't know why i think it's hot, after im done i always feel like shit

The girl i know is a trashy raver girl, and reasonably hot. I actually wouldn't be that shocked if she did k9 stuff, honestly, now I think about it. Her dog is female though.

I made my exgf "Alex" a webslut, and now her pics are everywhere. She's been identified before, and her face and name are out there. I still post her too.

If you google "perky pink nipples" her tits are the top search result on images... Also, if you google "black panties nude selfie" she's the top image result. I kinda like seeing her reposted.

Female dogs are best for long licking sessions. They don't feel the need to mount.

I use a fake instagram to ask friends sexting for money. Is exciting to know your friend is a fucking bitch.

Gods work.

I miss my ex
Just a little of context, i am a 19 year old teen, graduating class of 19, my senior year i had a guitar class, it was mostly fun, but one thing that caught my eye was this freshmen girl, I thought she was interesting and we ended up talk through instagram for months, we clicked quite a bit to the point where i asked her out, we hung out a lot and we were quite risky with each other despite our ages. I ended up fucking up one day and going to her home whilst she was sick, i wanted to take care of her and at this point i hadn't seen her for a week due to me being quite sick but i had started feeling better this day, she was home alone so i thought id hang out with her because she said she missed me, i end up going and going through her back yard gate and side door of her house but her neighbor had saw me even though i greeted her kindly thought i was robbing the house, she ended up calling my gf's mother and getting me caught, a lot happened but the expedited ending is that we broke up and that i think my gf hates me because her parents filled her head with lies, before we broke up she said she had loved me and would wait for me until she 18, but a lot happened and now i feel like shit all the dam time so yeah

White Castle became dead to me when I was in the one on Fremont St. in Vegas and some drunk nigger barfed sliders all over the floor.

Do you keep lurking, frat girl? Nothing new?

Did you ever give him head?

>19
Dude. Grow up first... Come back when you're 30+.

Where at? How much? And any specialties?

Post your girl

>be me
>Into autocannibalism
>Fapping to documentary about Sudanese kids forced to eat their own severed ears one day
>Coom
>Realize I am uncircumcised
>(((Doctors))) won't ask too many questions if I ask for a circumcision
>Set up an appointment
Ffw 2 weeks
>Have it done as outpatient procedure
>Can't just ask for my severed foreskin, obviously
>Watch as the doctor throws it into the biohazardous waste bin
>Pay attention to layout of building on my way out
Ffw to after midnight
>Break in by cutting the caulk around a back window and removing the pane of glass
>Use crowbar to jimmy lock on basement door
>Spend an hour sifting through biohazard dumpster in basement
>No foreskin
>Lightbulb.jpg
>Creep back upstairs to the procedure room
>Open wastebin
>There it is - they must have forgotten to empty this can into the dumpster
I snuck out, put the windowpane back, went home, and fried it up like bacon. It hurt so bad, but I tapped once while cooking it, and again as I chewed on it. Came literal buckets.

Attached: Cook-Frozen-Bacon-Step-8-Version-2.jpg (3200x2400, 1.51M)

Yes, almost every day, it's my guilty pleasure ;)
The same, more or less. Still hot and wild.

He's been all over the world as far as I can tell. I found him after years of searching. Once we talked I visited and did some snooping. I don't know what he does specifically, but he's got a closet full of clothes that cost more than a lot of cars and he's got a pretty banging set of boobs, too. He drives a fucking Porsche SUV.

Am I the only one who enjoys the murder/crime/war stories more than the sexual/incest stories.

>She's really looking for a submissive painslut

that sounds pretty doable. why can’t she just use you for that?

I have suspected my GF is fucking my best friend for the last year, and regularly surveil his house when my GF thinks I'm away on business or otherwise occupied to seeif she shows up.
Im almost certain I came within seconds of catching them once. It turns me on, but also makes me feel like garbage. If it was a consensual cuck situation I wouldn't mind, but I like to watch and participate, not be cheated on...
Posting ex's titties because titties

Attached: 0.jpg (1011x643, 50K)

Oh yeah, we've done everything together by the end of our relationship or whatever you want to call it. After that bit at the end of my last post, after laughing at me for the way I reacted to my first taste of cum, he talked me through giving him my first blowjob while we were in the shower. The running water helped, and I remember thinking how hot it was water was running all down his body, down his penis, and into my mouth. I imagined I could taste his body, but after a while I actually could taste his cock as I began coating it with saliva and sucking it clean. Like I said, he was big and pretty long despite being 17, so my small head bobbing up and down on the tip of his cock couldn't have been that good, but I think he just loved seeing me do it at first, until I got better, because he'd ask me to look up at him, he'd stare me in the eyes while I licked the tip of his cock and he stroked his cock to the sight of me knelt down before him. He didn't ask me to swallow or anything, but I told him I wanted to, because I was determined to make up for gagging on just a tiny bit of cum earlier. So I closed around his dickhead and he stroked himself to climax, and as she shot jet after jet of cum down my throat all I could do was close my eyes and try not to gag it back up. It didn't help that he got weak in the knees from his orgasm and kinda leaned forward, sending his cock down my throat. I could practically feel my throat close around his cock and he shot one final load down my throat directly, and when he pulled out immediately after I coughed and gagged, but kept it all down.

So not my best attempt, but I had spirit, and got much better at it over time. The first time we had anal he got me high on painkillers first so I would hurt. I loved getting high with him because he became so mellow and caring, more so than he already did. He would kiss and make out with me for hours sometimes, or we'd lay bare naked on top of each other.

Hard pass. Or, I will do anything for love, but I won't do that?
Seriously though. Just because you love and want to spend the rest of your life with someone doesn't mean you should be each others everything. That sort of codependent nonsense is fucking pathetic.

Bifag here, I'd love to fuck my gf's super cute nephew

So when/why did it end?

Ages of the players involved?

He finally joined the military and I was about to graduate high school.

And while I know most people only want to hear about the parts when I was a little kid but almost all of the best parts come from when I got a little older.

I fantasize about dressing up in a nice frilly skirt and tank top, putting on a bra and panties after fully waxing all my hair except my head and growing out my hair like a girls. Then I want to put my dick in a chastity cage with a strong anal vibrator pressed against my prostate, preferably moving back and forth like I'm getting fucked slowly. And then I want to put on enough makeup to look good and feminine. Of course all of this would need to happen after I have lost some weight and a little muscle because I'm far too masculine and fat to pull off a good look. Then I want to go out and walk around, watch a movie, maybe catfish some guy but not put out then find some random attractive guy and suck his dick. Maybe it's sick but I would also wanna go to a girls volleyball game and cum while watching. My secondary fantasy is if I did all that and a guy drugs me, finds out I'm a dude, and rapes me anyway while using me as a sex toy. It would be preferred that he had a gf that wanted a sissy sex toy she could use and abuse, they would take me out at night with ropes tying me up and constraining my arms and legs, I would be paraded around while a vibrator violates my prostate and people watch me cum over and over again. Yes yes, I'm a faggot, ion give a fuck what you think bitch. Of course I dont actually want it to happen, I'm not exactly gay or bi, I like dick but not guys if that makes any sense. Fantasies are ment to stay just that, a fantasy.

Personally I just want to hear that the two of you are still in love and gonna be together happily ever after. But I'm a huge romance faggot.

Why just fantasize?

Fuckin' whore. I hope you burn in hell.

I got the best blow job of my life from an 89 year old woman with Dementia

Do it then fag, you will serve those who own you.

I found out my "gf" of almost a year had a boyfriend, of whom she posted bondage "I pranked my "bro" " pics online where I thought she was kinky and chatted to her.
Turns out she is kinky.
Turned out she loved seeing me shirtless and seeing... more of me.
Turned out that her "bro" was her bf when I text him since she didnt want to give me her number.
Turned out she's also a shota bondage loving pedophile. Since she had faved pics on her profile
I avoided getting stabbed and/or mugged by this guy in an irl meet AND I managed to out a pedo to the police.

I live with my parents and I don't have the time or money, I can do some of it but I don't have anywhere to discretely put everything I'd need. And my family put up cameras around the house so I couldn't leave with everything on since they check those cameras even when they sleep, it's fucking weird. I'm focused on finding a new job rn that will help fund an apartment some day and the rest of my exploits. And I'm focused on losing weight, it's kinda just stagnating so until I can get a better diet and better job, I'm stuck at my current weight. And I don't really want to lose muscle mass since it's so useful in life. I'll do some of it one day but I can only do some of it, like i have a vibrator which functions fine but I don't have the time to use it. Thinking about dressing normally with the vibrator in my ass and going for a drive somewhere discrete. Finding a girl who could help is possible but unlikely to happen any time soon, I haven't had a girlfriend in my life nonetheless a date.

i was sexually abused by my cousin when i was a kid, nowadays i often fantasize about him using me and abusing me however and whenever he wants.

I don't want it to be like I'm permanently a sex slave, I fantasize about that but that's while I'm horny. Once I cum I'm gonna regret everything

Green text that shit?

Can't say that we are, but I do have something that might make you happy. I realized I was bi in high school and the summer after he left I had this friends with benefits arrangement with a redhead bombshell, she was into anything and everything. She told me her brother, who was a freshman now and would be a sophomore in the fall, confessed he thought he was gay and was really confused, so she asked me to talk to him. I came over a day or so later on the pretense of visiting her but then knocked on his bedroom door and went in. He was so shy and didn't want to talk about it at first so I just started telling him about my situation and how I felt about everything, and he slowly opened up.

Obviously he wanted to try being gay but had no one to experiment with and couldn't risk being outed at school. Long story short, I became someone he could experiment with. The first time we stroked each other's cocks together was like heaven, we were on our knees facing each other and at the same time during the session we sat up on our knees and raised our bodies up to rub our cocks against one another, almost as if our tips were kissing. I pulled him into a tight hug, our cocks rubbing together and pressed between our bodies, he humped me until he came. Afterwards I was jerking off as he lay there spent, then told me to cum on his face. I didn't have to be told twice. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth..

God that's in my top 3 memories. I recently got back in touch with him because we live in the same city.

got any socials 2 share her more?

That's why I never let my slaves coom

Love you too ;)

I wanna fuck you till your asshole burns from friction

I heard you can let them coom from a prostate orgasm and theres no "cooldown" period and you can start all over again, thatway everyone wins. And there's no fun in the fantasy if I dont coom :)

Don't believe his lies

how old are you?

I get used to be DAP;)

I just prefer to edge them until they go stupid with lust. Keep them sleep deprived, a little hungry, and constantly stimulated until they'll do anything I ask forever. Then the chains and branding irons come out.

What was the first time like when your brother finally fucked you?

Just DO IT then!

23, 12

Can you take 5 dicks at once? Do you enjoy it?

Yes and maybe-no.

still there?

Yes. I'm hoping someone will post the next part, with Clem riding my lap and her first time really blowing me. That's one of the best parts I've written out, the only parts better than that are still in my physical journals yet to be typed out.

You go, girl!

FOUND IT. CLEM user BACK IN BUSINESS BABY.

>be me, user who fell in love with his cousin
>sharing my life with True Believers around the world
>end my previous post claiming to be Sonic fast, then take two hours to post again because I should be working instead of sharing the best and most secret aspect of my life with anons.
>n e ways
>back in my room, cousins playing vidya and I'm back on my pc, get a friend request from FutureSlut and add her.
>oh yeah, Clem had only recently made a facebook because my aunt forbid it, so I let her make one on my pc by promising my uncle id keep and eye on her
>eventually Patrick wants to watch a movie, namely Avatar
>the blue alien one not the fucking other one
>its like a 3 hour movie
>he's not gonna be up that long, but it lets me keep Clem in my room so I agree.
>speaking of Clem, she's sitting beside me at my desk doing homework, or supposed to be but is mostly playing footsies with me
>she's wearing these stocking/leggings with individual toes in them, as well as an oversized t shirt and short shorts
>qt patootie

Attached: 25DA508.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

Thanks ;)

he lives!!!

>put on muh alien blue boogaloo movie
>give Patrick a blanket and pillow, he lays out in front of the TV in autismal bliss
>get another blanket for me and Clem
>when I sit in my comfy ass desk chair she stands up and moves between me and my monitor, pulling up a word document and typing up a message for me
>while she does, I reach underneath her shirt and hook my thumbs into her shorts, pulling them down to her knees, she shakes her narrow little hips in a little dance until they fall off
>take her temperature with my finger, and sure enough she isnt wearing panties
>probably for the best because I would have taken them again
>she sits back in her chair, which is basically my old desk chair without a back to it, so a stool with wheels, wraps up in blanket
>on the word document she asked can we watch some 'dirty' videos? I look over at her and shes nibbling on the tip of her finger, I pull her chair closer to me and mute my volume, going to front page of youporn or whatever
>type and ask her what she wants to see

Attached: E40866B.jpg (1500x849, 111K)

>Clem types back "I don't care. Anything!"
>shoot her a look that I intended to convey just how much fucking porn there was to choose from, so she rolls her eyes, still smiling all excited, and types up another answer
>"Show me what you like to look at"
>oh shit, no this little succubus didn't
>she's not ready for furry porn, bbc, and cuckolds
>psych that shit is for faggots (sorry faggots)
>do any of you remember teen kasia? I think she was swedish, but she had this video called Kasia Blue Dildo where she sticks a (blue) dildo to her dresser and fucks it on all fours
>it was always the most viewed video or on front page when I'd go to fap and I loved it, sure enough it was right there that night so I clicked on it
>get to sit back and watch as Clem is completely overcome by this video, eyes wide open, mouth slightly open, alternating between watching it and staring at me
>can clearly see movement under her blanket
>she sees me looking down at it, pulls back her blanket and shows me how she's rubbing her hand and open palm against her pussy
>she's rubbing it so fast and with so much force I can hear the slick wet slapping of her pussy lips, briefly turn up avatar with tv remote, Patrick oblivious
>as I put remote down Clem grabs my hand and places it in her pussy, eyes pleading with me to help her
>pull her chair closer to me and begin rubbing her pussy lips with my fingertips, and to my shock her lips open up on touch

Attached: A4D8202.jpg (1125x1500, 301K)

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

I've met Pastor Anderson who is in that picture. He's kind of a big cunt.

I'm a compulsive liar. So much so, that to facilitate the lie I told everyone about having a badass drag car, that I went out of my way to learn everything there is to know about cars, engines and everything else, that now I actually built a badass drag camaro. Theres been lots of other lies, but nothing anyone can prove because I moved from a different country to where I am now.

I eat my dandruff

I'm a pedo. Fuck me up Yea Forums

[email protected]

You True Believers better be reading this shit.

>something about knowing how badly she wanted me both body and mind made my dick diamond hard, almost painfully so, but my dick had also seen a lot of use over the past day or so
>giving him at least a moments rest, I focused on the wet pussy dripping literally in my hand
>using both hands, I rub her clit with one and keep applying more pressure as I rubbed her back and forth with the other
>Clem is so lost to her own pleasure shes gripping my arm and squeezing it tight in both of her small hands, fingers digging into me while bucking her hips and riding my hand
>know for sure that she had never done anything sexual in her life before that first night, but either I'm a great teacher or she's going just off this primal sexual instinct
>as I apply more pressure she begins to let small squeals escape and has to stuff part of the blanket into her mouth, biting down on it and moaning into it
>my dick is much too big to be called a penis. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too hard. Indeed, it was like a cock cut from diamond
>my dick is throbbing so hard I almost cum without touching it, just from watching her
>have to close my eyes and take a heavy breath, Clem sees this and knows what that means
>she reaches up my pant leg and feels my cock and her face lights up, rubbing it back and forth, pulling the blanket from her mouth
>"Please user I need it."

Attached: 4341300.jpg (1019x638, 293K)

Almost caught up.

>at the same time my fingers are tracing circles around her clit, my other hands fingertips are rubbing circles around thw etrance to her pussy
>pressing my fingers further in, I finally penetrate her with my index and middle fingers just an inch or so, but enough to make her inhale sharply, thighs clamping on my hands.
>pull one hand from her clit and grab her by the thigh, sliding my fingers in further and curling them, pressing on her from the inside the same as I did my girlfriend and a few girls back before moving in
>in truth I used to fingerbang ghetto sluts all day but that is nothing to be proud of
>but your 13 year old cousin absolutely is
>don't know if it was G spot or just the fact my fingers were inside of her but she bites down on the blanket again and really struggles to keep from making more noise, practically crying into the blanket as she buries her face, the whole time grinding my hand until she finally slows down
>takes her a long time to come back down from that high, eyes sleepy and half open, panting with an open mouth, legs shaking
>"user that was soo good." She whisperw
>Patrick has already fallen asleep btw
>"I could tell." I tease her, wiggling my index and middle fingers at her.
>"Did you.. you know..?"
>tell her no, that I've done it a lot and am tired so I probably should rest, when she gets out of her seat and says "Let me do it for you," and gets on her knees between my legs.

Attached: F304B4F.jpg (800x581, 46K)

still here cap

>Clem pulls my boxers down to my ankles and then completely off. Making me suddenly aware of how cold I kept my room.
>but no sooner had I thought of that than was my cock engulfed by the warm wet tunnel of her mouth.
>and god she was heavenly
>I've got a thick cock and she was so much smaller than me that she could only get a few inches into her mouth if she opened all the way, and there was a bit of teeth, but not enough to detract from the sheer joy and pleasure of the act, because god damn she was so into it
>she was gobbling my cock and moaning with it filling her like it was her favorite meal.
>she held the base steady in both hands, and they looked tiny wrapped around my cock. Ive mentioned it before I think but she was under 5 feet and extremely petite (think she was 4;10) while I was 6;3 by the end of my junior year and was very active for a Yea Forumstard.
>when she took my cock out of her mouth to catch her breath there were beads of precum bubbling up, my first time experiencing so much, running down my cock in streaks, and I watched as her eyes followed one bead all the way down my cock, before licking all the way from the bottom to the top, then with her tongue out, licked circles around the tip of my cock
>"oh my god clem" was the most my brain could produce, making her giggle then start sucking again

Attached: e92qizfmwsg31.jpg (3408x2921, 1008K)

Sent your IP to the police.

U fkd ur sister?

I prefer a standard glazed donut over any other type. I used to like jelly donuts, but honestly nothing can beat a classic.

I live in a pretty rural area though, so not a lot of options for different types of donuts.

Here's the final one to catch us up. All new updates from here.

>it wasn't much longer before I could feel myself about to cum, and I could tell it was going to be enormous
>"Clem, I'm about to.. you know.." I managed to warn her in between breaths. She was sucking my very soul through my cock, years of my life dropping off as my heart worked overtime
>I was so in love with this girl on her knees before me
>Despite, or rather because, of my warning that I was at the edge ahe began going faster and taking me in deeper, hearing her struggle with it in the back of her throat, like a muffled moan
>then she sucked it most of the way clean, stopping with just my tip in her mouth, and began fluttering her tongue across the very tip top
>this WAS enough to make me cum, and my initial load was like a gun going off, causing me to lean forward over her letting out of the kind of moan I've never heard myself utter
>so much filled her mouth that she gagged and pulled back off my cock, gasping loud, but that was just the first shot of the orgasm
>the next few shots came out in thick milly streaks that hit her cheek, chin, lips, down to her shirt where it let off half a dozen more ropes of cum
>then I felt her hands around it again, stroking my cock and milking out another several shots, across her face and glasses, even some in her hair
>she was absolutely covered in my cum, and was still panting from swallowing down the first load
>when my cock was finally spent she sucked on the tip again, making my pelvis involuntarily thrust again, one last giant glob escaping into her mouth
>Clem was left looking at the aftermath all over her, and simply pulled her shirt off, revealing her bare chest, and carefully wiped the rest off with the shirt before leaving it at our feet, standing up and sitting sideways in my lap, blanket draped around us

Attached: 0008439.jpg (1280x960, 251K)

Idiot just do it now
TF u gonna wait for aka prolong it?

Ya'll N'wahs better keep the thread bumped while I'm typing.

Attached: 00070C0.jpg (900x675, 101K)

Fucking my underage neighbor

>I love K9 cum)

Attached: 1459346030016.png (553x759, 58K)

king

Dam how the hell do I get that gig. Curious, where do you live. Like state or country wise not creepy asking for address way.

how long is this story 10/10

better type fast before thread dies

green text

More

>Even while Clem is sitting naked in my lap, her face buried in the space between my neck and shoulder, nibbling on me softly, knowing that I enjoyed it despite how weird it was.
>Don't judge, this was before ASMR was popular
>My arms are wrapped around her thin, lean body, hands roaming across her soft sunburn-pink skin, though I couldn't see it because of the blue light of my monitor
>One hand is drawing on her back with my fingers, the other is much more suggestive, groping at her hips and thighs, copping a handful of her ass
>She wiggles her butt to taunt me, still couldnt believe this was the little girl shy around anyone that wasn't family, but bossy as fuck when it was just us
>Dick is stiff but not really fully hard and definitely not ready for another round
>But she feels it, and lifts her leg and raises up so that it sticks straight up, and when she sits back down it's right between her legs, caught in her right grip,
>She pulls back from necking me and looks me in the eye
>"Is that better?"
>"Why don't you touch it and see?"
>Rolls her eyes but still smiling at me, says "You can never get enough."
>Oh really, she has the balls to say that after all she's done
>Jk she doesn't have balls

Attached: 1fce184a-00bc-4ce7-b612-37a82d0ebe3d.png (480x721, 423K)

I was 12 when at a family party i fell asleep in a room at the back of the house and my drunk uncle came in, took down my pants and started to poke my ass with his dick, i didnt know what to do so i just stood still, i could feel him spitting in my ass and then started to slide his cock in, i started to moan but let him slide his cock head in and slowly his whole cock was inside me, i was moaning a bit it was hurtiing but i was starting to like it