Hey Yea Forums germanfag here (munich)

Hey Yea Forums germanfag here (munich)
im gonna cut to the chase:
i need money and want to take private jobs irl

Attached: Euro_banknotes,_Europa_series.png (1069x1205, 1.43M)

Im poor but bump

Attached: 5a91e40636059328e2c6b702d203761f.jpg (4532x2476, 881K)

Why not file for HartIV?

Game , as in monopoly?

>I see you brought fake/gay money with you

Isn't it illegal to be poor in the EU?

Don't they give you neet bucks?

because i work as an apprentice
wot
not if you work

Not sure why different denominations of Euros are different sizes, makes for a shitty time pulling currency out of a wallet

worst thing is when your wallet is too small for the big bucks

>work as an apprentice
>i need money and want to take private jobs
What is it?

Imagine taking a 10€ bill, washing (with chemicals) all the ink and then reprinting it as a 200€ bill; in this case the bill would also have almost all the security checking marks!!!
To avoid this, you change the size. As easy as this :)

well thing is that i need more money right now because of some stuff that has happened

if i were to take a job for the weekends i wont get any "child money" from the state anymore (200€)

>some stuff that has happened
What stuff happend?
>i wont get any "child money" from the state anymore
So you are looking for moonlighting (Schwarzarbeit)? Maybe ask friends of your family, they are more likely to not rat you out.

Greenbacks are far superior to your trash faggot currency ,looking like kids play money , or shit I printed off a 1995 version of Microsoft word

Attached: GettyImages-848755326-48dd2711646247648c4faebc98715119.jpg (2141x1400, 446K)

>What stuff happend?
Well I USED TO live with my GF but she broke up with me and shes moving out next week.
Problem being she owns almost all the cookware so im fucked
>So you are looking for moonlighting (Schwarzarbeit)? Maybe ask friends of your family, they are more likely to not rat you out.
id love to, but noone of them owns a business or anything like that sadly
i mean i dont care about currency as much as i do about value so idk

...and it was so sweet of the US to sell blank money paper to middle-east countries, so one could use Dinar bills (almost no worth) to create US Dollars by washing off the ink and reprinting them :) thx uncle sam

So your problem is your lack of cookware? Just get the most essential istams (one big pan, two pots, set of plates, set of tableware) and your done. Just do the dishes everyday.
Can you afford your flat without your GF?

barely can

Well shit mate. The only option i can think of is borrowing money of your friends and paying them back, once your monetarily liquid again.
But i can understand why you wouldn't want to do this.

hence why im asking for a job instead of begging for money

So you are hoping for an entrepreneur from the greater munich area to roam on Yea Forums?

>Don't they give you neet bucks?
no i think you have to be 25 and worked once in your life

if a dude with a cafe is to be interpreted as an entrepreneur, ye

but fuck im even willing to do stupid shit like slaving myself out for the weekend

i can cook pretty well and have no self respect so theres two options i guess

>i can cook pretty well and have no self respect so theres two options
Maybe you can cook for a frail old woman and then satisfy her other needs

i mean thats rough but yeah i guess

Good fucking Luck.

i will need it

Interessant, komme auch aus München und bin seit ein paar Tagen single, hab davor mit meiner Freundin zusammengewohnt. Unsere Wohnung kostet 1500 warm, die ich jetzt wahrscheinlich in Zukunft alleine tragen werde, weil alle anderen Wohnungen (auch die mit 20qm) auch schon mindestens 1000 warm kosten, oder wegen irgendwas gar nicht klar gehen (Lage, Hässlichkeit, man muss Rollstullfahrer sein oder einer Genossenschaft beitreten... wtf). Jedenfalls kann ich dir nur raten, aus München wegzuziehen, falls es irgendwie geht. Jede andere Stadt ist nur noch höchstens halb so teuer. Wenn du in einem Konzern arbeitest, kannst du ja evtl. transferiert werden in eine andere Stadt und da deine Ausbildung weitermachen?

Erstmal: Mein Beileid.
Ich wünschte es ginge so einfach.. Ich könnte mich höchstens nach Kassel versetzen lassen, aber das ist 1. unwahrscheinlich und 2. extrem weit weg :/

If you become the new Hitler I'll buy you a happy meal.

You have my word, user. God speed.

Danke, dir auch. Wie machst du es denn generell mit dem Geld und wie viel kostet die Wohnung? Als Azubi bekommst du doch eh nur einen dreistelligen Betrag, oder?

Mein Lehrgehalt sind netto 860€, aber ich bekomme zum Glück noch Kindergeld und ein bisschen Unterhalt.
Damit kommt man dann schon mehr oder minder klar.
Ich zahle aktuell 950€ Warm ohne Strom, GEZ und ähnliches

Shit... nehme an, du hast keine nennenswerten Ersparnisse, wenn du dir nicht mal Küchenutensilien leisten kannst, oder? Für sehr kurzfristige Schulden kannst du eventuell den Dispokredit deiner Bank nutzen und dann kannst du dich eventuell informieren, ob du einen KfW-Kredit bekommst, da du noch in der Ausbildung bist. Viel mehr fällt mir leider aktuell nicht ein, außer dir eben nahe zu legen, München zu verlassen. Du würdest sicher in Kassel eine ähnliche Wohnung finden, die nicht mal die Hälfte kostet. Ich selber bekomme 3800 Netto und sogar ich überlege mir, MUC in naher Zukunft zu verlassen, weil es mir zu teuer wird...

ever heard about blind people ? + makes counting with machines much easier +

Ja mal schauen wohin es mich treibt.. Aber danke die für das offene Ohr und den Rat und auch dir viel Erfolg

Servus erstmal! Lebe selbst in München und teile "eure" Meinung, dass das Leben hier schon dreist teuer ist, jedoch mit einem guten Job und eventuell "kleinem" Nebenjob alles machbar. Zur Wohnung: Ich hab ne 3-Zimmer Wohnung die ich 850€ warm mit Garage zahle. Zum Job: Bin gelernter Elektriker, hab danach meinen Meister und danach meinen Betriebswirt gemacht, mit Nebenjob als Dozent und Admin, komme ich auf 4k Netto im Monat. Bisschen was in Bildung investieren, denn ein "Meister" oder vergleichbares ist nicht so derbe teuer - Bafög-sei-dank.

950€ für die wohnung, wenn du allein bist wirst du wohl mit der realität klarkommen müssen und in ne 450€ wohnung ziehen müssen

In München ^^

ok hab grad den wohnungsmarkt gecheckt...

hey kauf dir nen gebrauchten kastenwagen und leb den sommer über auf parkplätzen xD