The girl in this picture is a cashier that I ran into...

The girl in this picture is a cashier that I ran into. I found her profile and I can't stop thinking about her massive tits. I'm single and I just need to ride that fat slam pig and spray her massive tits with my cum. She already DMed me but I was unsure. How do I bang her without getting into a relationship? Do I text and talk to her, make her horny and then use her or do I tell her that I'm not ready for a relationship so she knows I want just sex? My female friends tell me that I'm very good looking so maybe that helps but they also tell me that she's ugly and fat and that I'm dumb lmao

Attached: IMG_20200303_173555.jpg (769x1064, 266K)

Lure her into thinking you want a relationship but never make the leap into it, when she finally asks just tell her you don't want to settle for her. it'll wreck her confidence and make her attached to you as a fuck toy for as long as you want

flirt aggressively but play hard to get. get to the line but never cross it. it will make her want to cross the line. then after you fuck say she made you uncomfortable because she didn't respect your boundary

Muhaha this

The problem is that I don't have time and I don't want to go on dates. Considering that she texted me first, I had a feeling that she knew that she's a slampig that likes dick and I was scared I might get an STD lol.
The only time I had sex without being in a relationship was with a co-worker who was in love with me. She would do anything to be mine, including being a sex slave.

more pics?

Yes, more pics

Knock that bitch up and let her be your momma

I'm scared I might not pull it out once I get between those thick thighs and get my hands on those huge tits.

Just imagine her jerking you off on those tits.

Attached: IMG_20200303_175818.jpg (605x1066, 172K)

I wouldn’t even pull out if she wanted me to.

She’s a gorgeous woman and she wants your hit cum.

With all that girl has going on, you’re better off making babies in that thicc womb.

Post her insta

Brother, no matter how hot the pussy is, use a fucking condom. If you can’t be bothered to actually have some sort of self-respect and self-control, you’re in for a bad time in life. I’m currently banging a girl on and off, and no matter how hot she is or thirsty for cum she gets, I always say no to fucking raw. It’s just not worth the risk and extra-thin condoms do the trick just fine. Be smart.

I use a condom but I worry about eating her pussy and her sucking my dick.

It will be fine, when she strips off bend her over and shine a light on her pussy and asshole , see if anything looks odd , if it looks good I wouldn't worry. Fill her up

>see if anything looks odd
I've seen a lot of vaginas in my time and this one is photoshopped, you can tell by the lines

How do I contact her? Hey, what's up seems dumb, especially considering last time I wasn't really responsive to her texts.

Attached: IMG_20200303_184219.jpg (599x1063, 191K)

"Would you wanna hang out some time?"

i would say something like that. casual is good, especially if you worry she would think it odd you contact her.

We don't know each other and "would you want to hang out some time" doesn't go together well

Post her IG FB

tit blindness is a horrible affliction...

Its real simple user, talk to her and once you get to the point where you wanna talk about hooking up be honest and say your not looking for a relationship and just want a FWB. One of two things will happen
1. She will be down to clown and if by chance she pulls the relationship dealio you have the whole "i told ya i wasnt looking for a relationship" card and wont have to deal with the guilt of stringing someone along
2. She is not down to clown and you move on

This