I got scammed by a cam scam artist

I got scammed by a cam scam artist
They have a vid of me masturbating and is threatening to send it to everyone I know, wdid? ;)

Attached: Screenshot_20200303_173332_com.android.gallery3d.jpg (1080x2240, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/breaking-news-internet-dating-leads-enter-neck-slicing-discord-bianca-brandon-andrew-clark/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get looked at, cuck.

Who cares if your cousins and your 4th grade councilor sees you jerk?

Why even do stuff?

Ignore it. Or send your parents hard earned sheckles over to pajeet to spend on pizzas where the dough is made from cow shit. Let me guess- they sent u one of ur random passwords and said they accessed your reverse cam while you were mashing your little button.
Ignore dat shit, dawg.

Attached: Buttrekt.gif (546x248, 1.01M)

>cam scam artist
What is this?

They got me once, I just told them that I was a male stripper a few years back and people would just laugh at how bad my body has slid since then. It took a bit of back and forth but, after I persisted in telling them to do it cause it would be hilarious they just gave up

You show it to everyone reclaim your domain pussy

Spam mail fag

Nice, handled it way better than I did when it happened to me.

I just deleted my presence from the internet, blocked them on every possible platform. If they can't reach you, they can't threaten you. If they can't threaten you, they can't make money. If they can't make money, it's not worth it for them and they'll stop.

Thanks bby

Tell them to fuck off. Everyone masturbates. Would you freak if they said they had a vid of you on the shitter?

This happened to a friend of mine. He just posted on Facebook that it happened and apologized in advanced if anyone recieved anything. But nothing came of it.

Attached: blackmirrorfag.jpg (640x360, 44K)

send the video to everyone you know first

That's why you turn your cam off and just watch.

Hello RaiderLegend

how ab dont be a simp for cam girls and yiu wint get played.

What a fucking simp

Show people the messages and just move on. Keep on video chat masturbating. Your only human user.

This

Who fucking cares. Tell them to send it.

I saw this somewhere in Best Gore once, after searching for it again, I found the link

bestgore.com/beheading/breaking-news-internet-dating-leads-enter-neck-slicing-discord-bianca-brandon-andrew-clark/

so you send them a video because you tough there is a woman who wants it, or do they only say they have a video because of hack/virus on your notebook?

I do be kind a stupid ik, but a man's gotta be horny
I sent them some gory pics and they left me alone.

Yeah sum egirl getting toasty, sexy doe...

they won't send it. that is if they even has it. if they do, it'll be embarrassing but illegal af. good chances you'll get a shit tone of cash

they don’t have it, they just send those emails out to a billion people with vague tech talk in the hopes of scaring you. it’s not worth their time if you just don’t respond. they’ll move on.

upload video so we can see if it's real

Can you elaborate more? Were you catfished?

This

Attached: 1548896030623.jpg (530x523, 51K)