How fucked are you?

How fucked are you?

Attached: ry568.png (1179x774, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-approval-rating-catches-the-flu-crashes-overnight
nilepost.co.ug/2020/02/19/kagame-fires-health-minister-for-telling-lies-about-coronavirus/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

south korea fucked

It will do wonders on the environment.

TEXAS IS OK

Attached: Image_01S.jpg (1714x1260, 560K)

Currently in quarantine due to being sick with it for about a week now. Ive had chest infections brought on by allergies that's been worst. Still sucks ass though.

28yo guy from France. The 3 that died here were more than 70yo, so i don't care.

Imagine there is a purging in all countries except for Africa since nobody goes there and nobody from there can afford to leave there. Would be hilarious

Attached: 1583210598152.jpg (1024x548, 66K)

Well I'm not old or have a compromised immune system. I wash my hands about every 2 hours because I stay hydrated and that's about as often as I pee. I dont have universal healthcare but my job is good enough that I have great insurance. I shower regularly, work out occasionally and so do the people I work with. Going to be just fine user.

Keep telling yourself that

Not very, considering it's a glorified cold and the flu is more contagious. Not to mention the mortality rate is extremely low.

I'm more concerned about niggers chimping out because of the fake news network.

2% mortality is pretty high by comparison to the flu.

you're not the least bit concerned about your parents or other people in the community, and this is why your kind must be destroyed.

Empathy and sympathy are nowhere to be found with your generation or kind, thus you're no good to anyone. If you don't care about anyone, no one cares about you. What's there to live for when you only think about yourself.

More people died this week from heart disease than this hyped up shit. I should get my cholesterol checked.

common flu death rate .1%

covid 19 2%

2% of the American population will be annihilated by this. most of your parents and grandparents.

that's just the way it is.

Most over 50 and with preexisting conditions. Your every day American doesn't have to panic to the level the media wants you too.

It's called natural selection faggot, it's been happening for millions of years.

You're both so autistic that you can't tell what the fuck to think.

FALSE. My honor and dignity is intact. If I perish, I do so known I provided for my cat and family.

Attached: are you fucking serious.jpg (351x322, 15K)

none

Not true, 2% of everyone. Not just "the sick". You're mind is warped by Trumpian media lies.

Stop lying.

My face after the coronavirous culls the population

Attached: ME.jpg (973x496, 80K)

You're a fuckin retard, it's not evenly distributed. Last I checked, the BBC isn't pro trump. Quit watching CNN you liberal cuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20200302-163443~2.png (1440x2627, 392K)

you'd be dead at that age tbh

70% of the population WILL get corona. this includes you, you MIGHT be a part of the 2% *even treated hiv patients have massively lowered immune systems*

Attached: Vote....republican.jpg (997x593, 134K)

Yeah a bunch of religious people are spreading the virus, possibly intentionally.

BBC IS pro-trump and he's sure PRO-BBC.

pic related. after the bbc.

Attached: braaaaaaaaaaapppppzzzzz.jpg (225x225, 5K)

we'll get that in the US, pro-trump xtians will spread it because they're all psychopaths

then they'll blame the dems. many think trumpanzees spread it through Seattle.

pretty fucked

>he flu is more contagious

it's not, ncov19 is infinitely more contagious than flu.

>the mortality rate is extremely low

pretty low but still around 20x times more deadly than the flu

>the fake news network

so you are a retarded trumpanzee, that explains your utter ignorance of any basic fact.

You're why trump will win again on 2020. Everyone is sick of people blaming everything on trump and it turning out to be fake of untrue.

Why is Yea Forums like this? Why are you so antisocial and psychopathic? You told me few days ago no need to worry about this shit and now look its spreading fast in my state too and walmart costco all empty of food. Thanks assholes

trump:
>collapsed the economy.
>didn't respond to a pandemic and let many Americans DIE
>Many millions of Americans will have COVID-19 by the election
>Dow will be lower
>It's the economy, stupid

There's no way in HELL that trump will again, son. Suck it and swallah

Attached: White Women Luv BBC.jpg (250x187, 8K)

>americans
?? it's in other places too wtf lol

Ignorance is believing the media is anything more than click bait and fear mongering these days. You act like this is ebola or something, it's a glorified flu that kills the weak and sick. Enjoy being blind and ignorant, don't you have a trap thread to get back to?

Obsessed

Lol, I'm not even American but these statements are just untrue

Just like there is no way in hell Trump would beat Hillary, right? Kill yourself lol

well this is an AMERICAN website, so we're dealing with America

but yes, we'll see a global decline of 2% of the population. very sad, my heart goes out to lesser nations, America will not be able to help this time :( believe me I'm empathetic and sympathetic to the world's plight as we face this together

Stores across the US are selling out and store shelves are empty, Gluck you amerifags with your plague imma head to madagascar

MY GOD WHERE ALL FUCKED UP UNLESS WE VOTE BERNIE IN 2020

I wish it would kill fast and painless. That would be a fantastic thing to happen for me. Life is torment and punishment.

>replies spouting nonsense and ignoring facts

seems appropriate for the average retarded trumpanzee

There's a newer disease, it's called being a faggot. It gives you a higher probability of suicide so you can finally go through with offing yourself.

Doubt that this is fast and painless. I already hate myself. I am a useless, worthless piece of shit to fearsome to kill myself.

Hillary won bigtime, then Comey called an audible right before the election
>I FOUND MORE EMAILS at Trump's direction (Comey was a trump supporter and bigtime republican)

So Hillary only won by 5000000 votes, trump won the EC by the smallest margin in US history to the most hated woman in the world, and that's history.

NOW however, he has to actually win vs a candidate people love.
>and he just crashed the economy
>defunded the CDC in 2018
>had no defense against a pandemic he KNEW was coming
>Trump's CDC denied tests to sick Americans
>Trump has lowest approval rating of any President running in US history: washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-approval-rating-catches-the-flu-crashes-overnight

I mean, being in denial is ok, it signals a mind in trauma. But knowingly lying to yourself isn't denial, it's literal retardation.

The race is over. You can go play with your poo in the bathtub and cry all you want, the race is over.

Attached: TWWUMP 2020 MWAGWA.jpg (737x722, 45K)

comfily whitezoned

> trumpanzee

Is that literally the only insult you know. You're using it to punctuate every ignorant thought you post.

there's 15 guys infected in my town, >150k people, one hospital several outpatient clinics, an evangelical cult has been spreading it last month or so, there's few cases in other towns near too.

Attached: doom_paul_1.jpg (720x720, 103K)

> Washington examiner

You blind libtard

Lol rekt

Not him, I should say isn't that the term you deserve, retard? Your kind have an incredibly low IQ, chirp as if you're chimps, can't even speak your first language, resort to violence and namecalling, you're all on meth and welfare, and live in hovels in the trees like chimps. Trumpanzee's a novel term for you and your disgusting ilk you wretched child-raping filth.
I'm devising a safe plan to deport all of you during the next administration so the country won't gas you and turn you into a massive functional art project.

Attached: oh dear they really live like this.jpg (1080x1494, 179K)

Hate to break it to you faggot, no one likes Bernie or any other candidate except for lazy pieces of shit like you, that can't make a decent income and rely on handouts, like they used to get from mommy and daddy. Go back to eating your tendies

>Trying to quarantine a flu virus
Why are they wasting resources doing this, it's going to spread, you cant stop it

>trump won the EC by the smallest margin in US history

Which leftist history book did you get this incorrect information from? I will wait for you to acknowledge your false statement.

Bernie has tens of thousands more at his rallies than trump has at his retard rallies, you sperm-snorting fag
Go be poor somewhere else

Attached: trump caused this.png (1487x744, 1.15M)

if the shoe fits

it's a proper definition for inbred retards like you who completely ignore facts, gobble propaganda bs and spount nonsense thinking that your ignorance is just as good as our knowledge.
I've never seen anyone parroting the "fake news" idiotic meme who wasn't a retard. Simpy put, intelligent people don't go around parroting propaganda for retards like you do.

Attached: fucking fags.jpg (940x480, 87K)

The old folks homes routinely lock down when the seasonal flu is bad, nothing new for places like that. They then have a single entry point with hand sanitizers, masks, etc for non-assholes to use when entering.

Argentina, fucked, but not by coronachan

Attached: GENTE-PAMPITA-2003-c-120118-07.jpg (1920x2947, 948K)

uk. i am truly fucked

Probably because trump followers have jobs and families. Unlike the purple haired femanists and faggots that can't reproduce. I'm guessing you're the later.

The cases of the paperweights in washington were all from a non linked case, so far they havent found out whos the spreader. Corona-chans been busy

Source on this totally factual claim?

OUCH..... no deal Brexit, depression coming, pound dropping, Trump about to pounce on dat ass, boris the dumbshit leading, you may have A LOT of casualties

SAD!!!!!

these things don't have families. they have hosts they latch onto. you're parasites, trannies, gays, pedophiles. you don't have families.

Attached: wooooooooooo turrmp.jpg (500x547, 45K)

Damn this photo looks just like the virus game. Won every time I started in China!

Lol, dafaq. Photo had me fooled

When the goyim is panicking then its time to make profit. Lets go merchants!

Attached: 1570806322988.png (530x678, 466K)

Yet here you are on a loli connoisseur spouting psuedo intellectual garbage shilling for a geriatric couch surfing communist with nothing but straw man arguments. How many cents do you get paid to pull this shit directly from your ass?

Not a flu you goddamn retard

dow jones plummets to 26000. if only trump had a plan to in place...

Note: When SARS came to America in 2009, another Pandemic, Obama didn't lose a single digit in the Dow Jones. People weren't losing their shit, and Obama didn't say "hoax" once. Of course he was reelected with a massive majority in 2012.

Then ebola came, same thing. The Dow didn't drop a digit.

Trump's still screaming "HOAX" to his retards, he refuses to bring in experts and virologists, blames the dems for the virus says they created it so he'd lose, I mean this is how retarded the old fuck is. Way too sick and old to ever be president. Very sad. And the people who listen to him are the biggest retards of all, aren't they.

Attached: ragin retard.jpg (799x529, 23K)

PEDO!!! A what??

Over 6% death rate where I'm at. I'm ok.

lol @ the hysterical fear and panic nonsense itt
turn off the entertainment media anons
relax

8 people have died here in 3 days.

>durrrrrrrrrrrr it's a hoax!
>the risk is low durrrrrrrrrrr
>you're overreacting *slurping on a cock*
>relax!

suck balls kiddy diddler

Attached: pence the fag.jpg (211x239, 11K)

So, I dont think the caronavirus is a threat to humanity or anything like that but I do believe that it's worth being concerned about; especially because of the potential it has to fuck the global economy a bit. anyone think it might be a good idea to stock up on essentials (canned goods and non perishables) I live on an island so i think it might be a good decision but curious on others thoughts

At least the 9th circuit overruled itself and stopped the open border rule that let everyone in that said they were afraid of returning to their country of origin with a court date.
Once in the country, they go to sanctuary cities and ignore the court date.

WA. State fag here. The 6 or 7 that have died were all in their late 70's early 80's except one in their 50's with underlying chest issues. More worried about being able to wipe my ass with toilet paper next week than catching Covid19. The TP situation at the grocery store was a little concerning.

you stupid fool, you went out? you could be a carrier now, it incubates for weeks before symptoms show

>left finally made one good meymey
It really is the end times

Nobodies fucked, I know you really want to see a crisis happen but it’s not happening. Reduce all those numbers by 80% to get rid of the 80-90 year old who were gonna die anyway regardless. The flu is still a lot deadlier. 3k old people is less than a drop in the bucket

>muh downjones stock points average index doomsday clock
Retard

Universal healthcare would work against you in this case. UK hospitals are fucking dirty compared to the Us.

it hasnt hit madagascar yet, we still have a chance

Ok bud, what have you done to help the chase besides shitpost in Yea Forums?

Kill yourself.

Lol check the news

i live in california. we have cases popping up 20 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours away. we had a community spread case close by.

i was out at the costco food court yesterday and this dude next to me is just coughing open air. we are in a tight line, kind of crowded. and i start looking around and listening, and its like everybody is sneezing or sniffling or coughing. groups of young people. this costco is right by a univsersity with huge cramped dorm towers and stuff.

so i leave without any pizza or hot dogs and i head to the liquor store to get some vodka and the clerk is sniffing and coughing while he bags my shit and the woman before me in line is sniffing and sneezing and im like wtf is this shit.

and i shit you not, on my drive home i notice i have some congestion. now im sick in bed with a burning sore throat at the top of my mouth, lots of snot running down, and feeling light headed and feverish. like wtf is that?

am i just tripping myself out? that is an aggressive illness though even if it isnt corona. but why wouldn't it be?

I've made some of the best mames ever, sold them to the left and right. i'm apartisan so suck your piehole ryan

dude
>Rwanda’s president Paul Kagame over the weekend revealed how the country’s health minister had been fired over mishandling of coronavirus testing kits.
>nilepost.co.ug/2020/02/19/kagame-fires-health-minister-for-telling-lies-about-coronavirus/

africa is so fucked that they can't even tell how fucked they are
there are probably between 50k and 200k cases right now in africa, doubling every 1.2 days, with a nCoV-19 R0 of >20
with ONE detected

with the locust famine gaining speed, this year might see HALF-A-BILLION deaths in africa

it's a japanese website you floppy cock

i live in redding

its not here

yet

4chans servers are hosted in california you double nigger

the futaba format is japanese, but this is primarily and american website

kill yourself

i'm putting together an eliite group to make a vaccine against COVID-19, and to potentially hunt down the people responsible for engineering the virus. make no mistake about it pleb: this was engineered. COVID-19 is more contagious than any virus I've ever seen, thus it had to be manipulated. Likely by the Chinese, was it to thwart Trump? I don't know.

>no heart disease
>no chemotherapy
>below the age of 80
>works out
>eating relatively healthy
>dont smoke
>dont put shit in my mouth that isn't food or my toothbrush

not at all

well you'd have had for WEEKS prior, you're a dullard if you think one can just *CATCH* it. you're asymptomatic for WEEKS until you show a slight fever, then a cough, then potential for pneumonia.

>Hiroyuki Nishimura (西村 博之, Nishimura Hiroyuki, born November 16, 1976) is a Japanese internet entrepreneur who is the founder and former administrator of the most accessed Japanese message board site[1] 2channel, and current administrator of Yea Forums.

derp de derp de dump on your fucking head idiot

you're telling me you dont suck cock?

the owner's jap, but the servers ARE AMERICAN fuckboi gai

that japper whore could never take this to japan, it would be SEIZED, none of this is legal there you stupid swine

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90

We all are unfortunately

Roll

(You)
stfu

Why is everybody treating this like it's a bad thing?

It will trim the population, help the push for universal healthcare, and we get to watch boomers panic and die off.

I'm OK I wash my hands.

Poccия

Attached: 15763153428700.png (708x1080, 734K)

What graphics cards are those? I've never seen a cooling system quite like that before.

We'll all have it by summer anyway

bearly 4 countries outside of Asia has deaths. this might be the solution to global warming

Hong Kong, tens of thousands of mainland chinks enter and leave HK every single day, so potentially mega-fucked

omg I could've saved you, could've talked you out of it you beautiful idiot whyyyyy

90k out of 7 billions is fucking nothing mate. Its the fucking flu, get over it

the recent focus of infection in france is in my neighboring county.

Attached: 1564428561335.jpg (400x400, 22K)

The funny thing is that this could come back like the flu. What a fucking great way to control the population.

It was nice knowing 20% of 60% of you.

Attached: 1583179017051.png (3200x2100, 815K)

The defunded the CDC is a lie.
Stop sucking Michael Moore-cock

The hoax is about the coverage, which you are amplifying. You are a shill and anti-human. You should be removed from the internet.

6 weeks of transmission. It could literally be anywhere. Also when enough people shit it out? back into the water supply. Drinking Covid-19 through a straw.

You had it weeks ago. The timer finally dinged.

The ACE2 damage will render the men who get it, who live, infertile.

0, because its just a flu

Attached: Cor226613.gif (600x333, 1.86M)

Attached: ZmsFBf8.png (759x793, 908K)

send the shit to africa

Chinese are in Africa
Outbreak began in mid/late December
It's already there

Portugalfag here. 3 confirmed cases since yesterday. Let the fun begin. I've been prepping for this with my friends for years

Attached: 81tx8384RQL._AC_SL1383_.jpg (1037x1379, 266K)

I had coronavirus already. It was fucking mild and im over it. Now can we all the fuck calm down now?

I EVEN FAPPED WHEN I HAD THE VIRUS

Polfag here
No Muslims
No coronavirus
Hot chicks everywhere

wuahaha.....
beside the Philippines, USA has the highest death to infection rate!
great health system, USA, USA, USA !

nah they're just old as fuck.

how did they got so old? with a good health system? lol!

ok, there are some old ones...

Attached: 1280px-Uspop.svg.png (1280x960, 62K)

>90k cases
>3k deaths
Oh wow, it's fuck all.

Attached: mfw poland.gif (267x199, 30K)

thats really not bad

>not even in the chart

French user here

I'm from a city near the European parlement, there is the boss of one industry and his family, few kids in a school next to my town (less than a km)
It's spreading like shit

I've done my own report of what is happening in big cities and it's just like every prepper website would have predict

Supermarket are emptied in medical kit, in coff, salt and water, just like if we were getting back in 1939