Why are men such whores? go learn self control

why are men such whores? go learn self control

Attached: 4617171-crazy-images.jpg (480x270, 20K)

It's literally our biology. Males have a greater sex drive than females. Some guys can control it, some don't care enough to keep it under wraps. I mean we produce millions of sperm cells a day, and our brains are constantly telling us to get that shit outta us, coz of reproduction and the betterment of the species or whatever.

Bait that I'll consume

valid points however some of yall boys be wild acting like u got no self control like have some respect for females im sorry u cant fking handle being a normal functioning person out here.

dafuq

Men who think with their dicks are the ultimate cucks, because women will always exploit their sex drives to extract money and favors from them while giving them nothing in return.

fucking exactly.
all the guys on this site who say women are trash dont ever acknowledge the fact that youre the ones who let these women exploit/use you because you think with ur dick.

and thats why pussy is power. becuase of mens cucked sex drive

And the less fucks you give about female approval, the more female approval you'll get.

most guys dont comprehend this till 30-40

genuine question
how come in white areas, it seems like men generally are the ones that chase women, get used by women, get exploited by women, and overall get slimed and mistreated by women?

but in predominantly black areas, its the women that chase these low quality men, get used/exploited/mistreated/ by men and become single moms and all that shi??

i lived in the hood and in high class white parts and i noticed how fucked it is. blacks are just naturally redpilled, they wont do shit for women other than pump and dump unlike you whites letting modern women shit on you.

Attached: get-out.jpg (1500x938, 484K)

pharoahpilled gang

Tell that to alpha Chad the cunt destroying arch angel. Girls will go literally retarded if you are an attractive male, especially if you date one of their girlfriends

Not true. Only dumb girls. Some have a brain you know

You tell that to yourself

I'll take the bait. We can all agree men are obnoxious whores, sure. But women, don't even get me started. Dressing in as little as possible. Constantly acting slutty always making an excuse or justifying it. Crying when they're objectified but blatantly put their bodies on display for everyone to see in addition to leading on every male that doesn't look like a goblin. Women are a disease. Tbh they're the ones promoting and enabling this shitty slut culture society has become.

Woman don't care about looks, they want muscles and money to protect them, they also hate being bored so if you can entertain them they'll love you even if you look like the phantom of the opera

That's because Alpha Chad runs his own business and has a ton of money and social status so women are chasing him, not the other way around. He doesn't spend his time simping and throwing money at women. He gives zero fucks about them but they still throw themselves at him.

oh ye we be willin' out here cuh, str8 up homie. Westside my nig

>extract money and favors from them while giving them nothing in return.
But they do that in general. It has nothing to do with the guy's sex drive.

This is actually true, money first and foremost.

Ain't no hoe ass bitch
U's a hoe

They don't do that to me. I'm asexual.

My female cousin is just as horny as any guy is. Dont single guys out as the only hornballs

Um no ill say what I want lol

you're right but not all women are like that. Do u think all women and girls act like sex objects and want to be seen as nothing more than a masterbation toy? Maybe some do but not all, some genuinely have some standards and respect.

LMAO why u doing this to me? I don't even know how to feel about this u wasteyute

No u beta. Women can't use u unless u let them use u cuz ur hoping to get sex out of them. Period.

That's one person. Don't use one rare freak situation to try and prove that women and men are the same sexually. Dumbass bich

Ok then what about all the girls stupid enough to send a naked pic to someone? Or the girls that have sex with a guy because they are scard of the guy running off on them. They even purposely get pregnant just to get child support from them. Most women that do that don't even use the money for their child.

Wrong. But only because of your opinion

Right. Women do those things, but it's not sex driven, and those women aren't even real women, theyre immature females. Men and women are both fucked in their own ways

I'm not wrong sadly.

nigger

O its definitely sex driven. Girls are horny britches

Not as much as men are horny bitches. Lol

Some constructive counterarguments would have been fine but I guess racial slurs work too

Girls don't walk around looking for dick, taking any dick they can possible get, approaching men because they need dick, sliding into men's dms for dick, begging men for their dick every second, sending men pussy pics, etc maybe some girls do these things but overall most women don't and never will because we don't lust for men's body parts as much as men do for us.