Just ate a McRib. AMA

just ate a McRib. AMA

Attached: 12345347.jpg (505x316, 37K)

Never had one. how was it?

McRib looks and feels and tastes like it’s solid gelatine with BBQ sauce on it.

pretty average, tbh. meat is trash. sauce is ok. I'd take a filet-o-fish over a mcrib

that's pretty accurate

/thread

Pretty much this. I had one litterally once and ate only a few bites.

did they take the ribs out or was it top crunch?

Why do people deny that the black man is a myth perpetuated by a shaken government to keep the middle class afraid of poverty?

How exactly does the posi trak rear end of a Plymouth work?

Yeah, the rubble is a bitch though

I strongly doubt it looks like promotional pic related

Are they back or something?

I tried soaking, scrubbing yet...

I dunno. They run the gambit from disgusting mess thrown together by children to disgusting mess with nothing on that shit at all pretty consistently, but they're never *not* what you thought you were getting.

Attached: 76601c10a64f8f27366042a1fda030db.jpg (520x390, 92K)

You fucking dumbass I literally saw a black once when my family vacationed in Detroit

Do you feel like hot garbage from putting that processed crap into your body? If not it's probably too late for you.

McRibs are not good unless prepared perfectly. Haven’t had one in 10 years but even the texture makes it feel like cafeteria food. They need to be SLATHERED in bbq sauce too

Fucker looks pretty tasty tbqh

Kill yourself, fucking shill.
>saged

Actors, all of them. Originally, they were paid by the government, and their flesh dyed for authenticity, but now they don't even pay them they just let them stay on government programs even when they don't qualify anymore as a form of payment. Why else would most underprivileged whites be refused access to these programs without rigorous and continued molestation from the authorities, when blacks can just sort of expect this assistance? WAKE UP SHEEPLE! They're not *real*

what?

it obviously doesn't. mine looked discolored, like boiled meat

Accurate, it's why they have so much sauce. They are cooked similar to a sous vide, sheets of meat dipped in 180 degree water until they're suitably thawed and warmed through, then thrown into a *vat* of disgusting day old bbq. It's a good time. Unless it's changed?

*source* Way back in the day, was a GM for McDonalds.

There's for sure none in Africa either, some (((people))) just say there are to keep civilized people out while they build their golf courses and bang fertility goddesses

is anything fresh made in a McBob's?

is that code for penis

What do you mean by fresh exactly? It may sound a bit like I'm towing the ol' party line here but it for real matters how you define fresh and whether you mean 'Are the ingredients fresh on arrival' or 'are any of the meals prepared fresh'.

Technically, given the keep times we were supposed to abide by, everything in the unit was 'fresh'. Of course, I liked money on my bonuses, so instead everything in the unit was 'SOLD', fresh bedamned. Our ingredients were decidedly never fresh. We briefly experimented with fresh veg during my tenure, but McDicks sells cheaper shit through their suppliers and customers were concerned about how 'unreal' (How they worded 'fake') our produce seemed when it was fresh. So, we went back to the treated shit we got from sysco. Was it all food, produced fresh SOMEPLACE then shipped to a place where it was processed, then frozen or packaged in a way before being shipped to a warehouse where orders would be fulfilled and sent to individual units? Yes. McDonalds was always big on supply chain management, so I imagine our products came as direct as possible within that framework.

>middle class

>afraid of poverty

there is no middle class anymore,its called the working poor

>gm for mcdonalds

lol,what a loser

Why are you a faggot?

We can't all be trust fund babies, I had to do something with my late teens to pay the bills, and I was one of those faggots that was terrified of drugs so rather than get a trade, I made 75,000 a year giving my friends jobs... Ironically, leaving that job because of the social stigma, set me back significantly financially, and I've only just this year gotten a better paying job, by ignoring my degree and going back to food.

Rather than sell drugs or get a trade, that is. Realize I made it sound like drugs were part of getting a trade... Realistically, in my hodank town, probably.

Envious. I'm addicted to those things.

>trust fund babies

yeah,some of us actually work at real jobs.not some burger place

but i can see why a poor loser would compare
"trust fund babies"to people who dont slop burgers for minimum wage

>ignoring my degree

>implying you even finished high school

What did you eat

How does a rainbow work ?

That exact social stigma is why I went out and got a 'real job' making garbage pay at 18 an hour to 'make my way through school', then go full time with part time classes, to get a CS/CE/EE triple major, get a tech position into sysadmin, into an account rep with PureStorage and I still only made 60-70k a year...

These 'Real Jobs' are overrated. Now that I'm back in food as a District Manager for a franchise of a fast food chain with BA responsibilities, my base salary is 75, which is what I used to make with bonuses as the top performing store in my state, then I also get bonuses based on the performance of the stores beneath me. Had I just stayed the course, I'd have made a lot more money across my lifetime.

THEN AGAIN: I wouldn't have got to have the life experiences along the way cause I'd have lived in bumfuck egypt my whole life and married my cousin or whatever it is the people who never got out of that cesspool are doing these days.