I am a cop, AMA.

I'll clear a few things up first:

>Where?
Canada

>Have you shot someone?
No

>Have you ever fucked a prisoner?
No

Attached: police-officer-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 335K)

Have you ever stopped sucking cocks?

Never started

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Statistically, there is a 40% that OP is a domestic abuser

No

What is your opinion on C71 and other gun control measures proposed by the current government?

i heard Canadian cops don't shoot to kill they taser to give heart attacks.

Attached: 1582514581617.jpg (497x765, 35K)

I am married, and I can say I have never beat my wife. However, you would be correct in your statistics unfortunately.

Honestly, I don't think it will make a difference. Drugs are banned, drugs are still rampant. I know this is a cliche argument, but it is true. They will never remove all firearms from the streets. I feel our current laws are adequate, we have a background check along with a government application in order to obtain a license, along with two safety courses if you want your restricted licence. I don't see the issue with that.

Have you ever been in a high speed chase?

Would you fuck a female moose if given the chance? (or male, I don't judge.)

Attached: meese.jpg (720x445, 80K)

Why do you kill black youths???

Not sure if troll lol

Yup, many. It's a lot of fun.

No I don't think so

I don't

how many people have you tasered to death.

You racist pi-.... moose? Uh... What's a derogatory slur that I could call you, sir?

Any interest stories? Anything bad to say on your town, city, country, etc? Any weird shit, of any kind?

Zero. I have only tased one person, and they didn't die thankfully.

Uhh........ simp?

Oh good you're reasonable. I think the issue is at the judicial level. We're seeing gang-affiliated individuals in their early 20s out on bail for their 3rd firearms offense.
One item I do think should be addressed is that the mental health question on the application is entirely on the honour system right now, medical records aren't checked so there is no reason for anyone who may be mentally unstable to be honest when filling it out.

What was the grossest thing you ever arrested someone for? What was the dumbest?

>Canada

Discarded

Thank you, sir.

FUCK YOU, YOU RACIST SIMP! I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR POUTINE!!!

Sure, this is first one that comes to mind.

>Receive call for nude guy at public park
>Find guy in woods, butt ass naked masturbating to beach goers
>He's in the thick of the woods, but just down a hill where he's looking is the beach
>Approach him, ask what the fuck he's doing
>He jumps up and puts a pair of shorts on
>Not before I notice that he has some sort of sex toy that looks like an googly eyed bumble bee on his cock
>Also has "slut" written on his stomach
>He's hammered so he becomes belligerent
>I tell him he's under arrest for public intox/indecent act
>He becomes aggressive
>Latch on to half naked dude with weird cock ring
>He's really sweaty
>Suddenly he lunges for his bag as if he's grabbing something
>Kick bag away, he slips out of my hands and goes for it again
>Grab in clinch position (i train mma/bjj/judo)
>He keeps resisting
>hiptoss.gif
>He somehow lands face first
>Knocked out cold, broken nose, pissing blood from face
>ohfuckimgettingfired

The KO seemed to sober him up, he actually wasn't a bad guy afterwards. Just a bizarre occurrence.

100% agreed. That would be a great addition to the process.

Well the dumbest is probably the candy bar thieves and shit. Just a complete waste of time and half the time I don't charge them if first offence because there's typically an underlying reason (financial instability, addictions etc).

I'm having trouble thinking of grossest.. I did have a guy that we were looking for in relation to a stolen vehicle hide in a sewer. He was covered in shit/piss when we arrested him and then began vomiting because of it. That was pretty fucking gross.

Rude

How dare you

What is your procedure for when you get a call for someone who is potentially suicidal?

We'd receive the call and then start towards the known location, if there is one. Typically I'd want at least one other person with me in case it goes sideways. We'll make contact in person with the person, and assess from there. We are governed by strict guidelines under the Mental Health Act. If there is even a reasonable thought that the person is suicidal, we have to bring them to the hospital for assessment. This means we "detain" them for the purposes of safety, put them in the back of our car, bring them to the hospital, hangout until they are assessed. Many times though, a "suicidal person" is determined by a third party which can be blown out of proportion. We show up, and after a conversation we realize maybe it was something said out of emotion etc. It's all a case-by-case scenario. We also have a Mobile Mental Crisis unit. This unit has a trained Registered Nurse specialized in Mental Health, along with a Police Officer and sometimes a Paramedic. They regularly attend these calls and will do an assessment at the scene, followed by determining whether or not it is necessary for a psychiatric assessment. I'll be the first to admit - us handcuffing and putting a suicidal/emotionally distraught person in the back of our car, then bringing them to the hospital for sit for 4-12 hours is not the best scenario for them. The Crisis team can sometimes avoid this by setting up follow up appointments/check-ups etc. It's a great asset.

Thank you for doing a proper old school Yea Forums thread.

>how often do you interrupt people having sex, either in cars or in alleys or wherever?

>I am married, and I can say I have never beat my wife. However, you would be correct in your statistics unfortunately.

OP prefers to abuse his wife emotionally

post wife's nudes faggot

Fuck cops.

That said I live on the Canadian border and in America we do have a saying.

Dont fuck with mounties.

You wanna help smuggle weed over the border?

Only a handful of times. I have seen them and just kept driving a few times too. I remember one time I pulled up on a truck parked in this baseball field which is way off the main road. Just wanted to make sure they were good as there was a break and enter into the storage unit there the week before. These two young teens frantically tried getting dressed as I approached the vehicle, I just stepped back and the dude comes out and tells me he's fucking the girl. I checked his ID and made sure he wasn't on any conditions and told him to have a good night. He wasn't bugging anybody, and I wasn't about to ruin his night.

Negative

Lol

FTP am i right

Why? It's legal

You’re just jealous you don’t have a wife, let alone any woman (even fat trailer trash) who looks upon you favourably. Better just KYS before you get arrested for the cheese pizza stash you clearly maintain.

Faggot ass OPP couldn't even catch up to my buddy in his 350z

Even with you sucking him off while he drives?

>4-12 hours
A form 1 is up to 72 hours, guy

Lol write a rap song

That's what spike strips are for bruh.
Also, 9/10 times we just discontinue chases to stop dip shits like your pal from wrecking and taking a ride out his front windshield. We really don't care about pursuing unless for a real reason i.e. murder/b&e/kidnap etc.

aw look, the little faggot who hasn't even shot anyone is upset that he drives worse than most civilians. Maybe you'd drive better if your hands weren't so messed up from beating your wife every day.

It doesn't take that long where I'm working. Typically we jet after they are placed in a room, which could be up to 12 hours

That’s very fair of you. I came home one night to discover a pair of fags getting busy in a car outside of my house. I’d seen a strange car outside (we live in a quiet cul de sac) on the camera & they didn’t leave even when we came home and turned lights on etc. I threw a brick through the side window from about 1m away and it had to have hit one of them, in addition to covering them in broken glass. The car left so fast it almost crashed into a light pole. Suffice to say the cops never showed up, and they never came back.

Post wasn't me. But now I can see you're probably the same person that modifies his Honda Civic exhaust and tears up when he gets pulled over. Get a job

Do you apply or experience racial profiling?
Are you up to date with the political situation in your area? And with up to date I mean not merely reading some cheap gossip papers but rather being well informed by the use of different perspectives.
What is your opinion death penalty?

holy cope

Imagine bragging about hanging out the passenger side of his best friends ride...which is a piece of shit gook rice burner. Get a real car you absolute flaming homos.

That's pretty shitty, when I got formed I was in a room right away.

Damn, that's a bad night for them.

For sure. Where I work it's more of a white and native presence, not many blacks. Personally, I do not consider myself racist. I treat everybody the same on first meeting, as I would off-duty. I treat respectful people with respect, and that's not saying I demand respect. There are many times that I am verbally abused by people and I just ignore it - because if I fire back I can face repercussions and some shit bag is not worth me losing a 100k/yr job.

I am up to date with the political situation, unfortunately we are liberal (kill me). It doesn't have much bearing on my job that I have noticed.

I agree with death penalty. Some people have proven time and time again that they are not able to be rehabilitated. And I'm not saying the drug addicts/chronic offenders. I'm talking the major offenders such as murderers/domestic abusers (I have seen some extreme cases involving torture)/pedophiles etc.

What do you think about the new weed laws? Are they beneficial on the whole, as you don't have to mess with bullshit nuisance? Or, did you like having weed as a way to achieve an arrest for bigger infractions of the law?

>a bizarre occurence

kek

Attached: 1580789039278.jpg (480x712, 18K)

Not in ND where medical is 400 a zip

Attached: 1534275303101.png (549x936, 811K)

That's good man. I always feel terrible when people come in when they never wanted to in the first place, then end up sitting for countless hours to be seen.

Honestly It hasn't changed anything for me, some co-workers smoke it now, when used appropriately I think it has great benefits. It's certainly better than alcohol - I have never dealt with someone smoking who was aggressive. Alcohol on the other hand..

Arresting for marijuana possession was completely retarded. Now we only charge when it's major quantities, like 30+ grams i think. I guess considering all factors it is better that it's legal for us.

>Honestly It hasn't changed anything for me, some co-workers smoke it now, when used appropriately I think it has great benefits. It's certainly better than alcohol - I have never dealt with someone smoking who was aggressive. Alcohol on the other hand..
>Arresting for marijuana possession was completely retarded. Now we only charge when it's major quantities, like 30+ grams i think. I guess considering all factors it is better that it's legal for us.
Good on you, Officer. You're one of the few cops I've ever met who doesn't have mental problems blurring their sense of right/wrong.

Some cops fail to bring a human portion of reality into their work. They act like robots and never use any discretion, just charge everybody. I've never been like that and never will.

Whats the most illegal thing you have done?

Do you need to meet a certain number of incidents/tickets/arrests you must make to look like you are actually working? Like a minimum number?

Are you required to speak both english and french?

Have you ever arrested an user for illegal dubs?

When I was in my teens I vandalized a bunch of shit, graffiti etc. Got in a few fights, ran from cops when drinking etc. Nothing really that crazy to be honest.

Unfortunately the answer is yes. Although departments claim there is no "quota" - which on paper, there isn't - a lot of agencies still have the old school mentality of judging work ethic by "stats" i.e. tickets/traffic stops/street checks. The reason this is in place is because a lot of people simply just hangout at the office until a call comes in, they do nothing else pro-active. As far as a minimum, the word in my department is you are kind of expected to give out at least 4 "papers" a set, which includes tickets and warnings. But if you are writing zero tickets, you will be warned and then eventually written up.

Nope

Not yet

What does this picture do for you officer?

Attached: image0-3.jpg (1536x2048, 152K)

checked and thanks.

Attached: 1581035266503.jpg (1222x1212, 738K)

can we see your wife's nude body pls

do you use 10 codes or plain talk

Annoys me. Anybody who actually non-memingly believes that we actually enjoy and want to kill people are completely autistic.

Yes, I totally want to carry the guilt and haunting shame of killing an innocent person, only to go through years of trials, being called a murderer, receiving death threats, possibly lose my job, probably break up my family, develop PTSD etc.

The idea that people believe we set out to kill people is unfathomable and just idiotic beyond words to me. I hope I never have to shoot or kill/harm anyone.

Np dude.

Uhhhhhhh no.

Plain talk, we have locked radio channels so nobody can listen in.

Good work you RCMP gun thugs are doing not arresting the terrorists blockading the rail lines, but very willing to arrest taxpayers trying to get to work.

Everyone has fucking had it with you cock sucking government thugs.

What do you think about what I consider to be the cucked state of assault and violence related laws?
For example, if someone were to spit on me, and I were to then attack them, technically they committed simple assault on me, by my assault would be aggravated because I didn't need to attack them to protect myself from bodily harm.
Also in many states (like NJ) simple assault has such a broad definition that it's pretty much entirely up to the judges disgression.

Same. I meant it as a joke, but people who think cops are bad are bad people.
Nothing to fear if you abode the law

>ITT I've spent months in a big-time county lockup in USA

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Not RCMP

I agree. It's fucking retarded. I also believe if somebody breaks into your home in the middle of the night you should be able to lay a shit kicking on them. /canada/

Agreed. I wasn't going off on you, just in general about the idea. Activist groups like BLM create those photos to spread hate and fear against Police. As you said, don't break the law, and you won't have any negative interactions with us.

what's your take on the yatim/forcillo incident?

Exactly
I get pulled over, I'm kind and forthcoming, always letting the officer know what I'm reaching for before I start digging around, and I always tell them to stay safe when they let me go
Fuck I hate those "fuck the pohlice" scumbags
I'll will say that the guards in jail are fucking cocksuckers tho
Like, breaking up prayer circles levels of cocksuckers

Attached: 1568967411855.png (600x600, 7K)

Unjustified. Officers unable to handle their emotions, panicked and a life was wasted for it.

That's it. You don't even HAVE to be respectful, when pulled over people are obligated by law to present vehicle documents. Just do this, if everything is valid, good to go. People love to push the boundaries and end up in trouble.

Unironically, the people who squeal "FTP!!!" are typically criminals, grew up in criminal/trash families, or are pissed cause they got a speeding ticket last week. I can also tell you that people who claim to be the hardest are always the ones who end up sobbing when arrested/pulled over.

Can't speak on guards, never experienced that. I wouldn't want to be one though.

My stepsister is white trash and she likes to pretend that she doesn't have to tell cops anything when she gets pulled over
It should come as no surprise that she's pregnant with a deadbeats bastard child and shes a HS dropout at 20

Attached: top-lennon-08092011-1425664420.jpg (1200x900, 93K)

A lot of people seem to think this way. It is outlined in the Highway Act/MVA that you must present in hand insurance, driver's licence and registration. Failure to do so results in tickets, or, if you flat out refuse to even speak to us or just withhold, it changes to criminal (obstruction). Then you're really fucked

Ever situations where you thought somebody was definitely up to no good, but it turned out to be an unlikely coincidence?

you're a fucking faggot, OP

Is the reputation of Peel police for being assholes deserved?

Happens more than you think. We were looking for a stolen vehicle one time, and I had thought I located it. It was the same year, make and model, same colours and the licence plate was off by 1 letter. It was fucked, I almost took it at gunpoint based on the circumstances. Luckily I didn't, the people inside were terrified.

cope

Can't speak on Peel. Never heard anything about them tbh

Thanks for the answer.

As a follow up,

Have you ever had experiences where the opposite happened? An encounter which, at first seems rather innocuous, but turned out to be something horrible?

Let me run a scenario by you:
>traffic stop
>nothing comes up when you run the plates
>get to the window
>no odour of alcohol or cannabis
>he already has licence/insurance/ownership ready
>short blue hair
>multiple recent superficial cuts on face
>in a very good mood
>almost seems excited to see you
>speaking quickly
>rather animated
What is going through your mind at this point?

Not me, but my friend went on a call that the caller stated was an accident - now this would raise suspicion anyway, and by law we have to attend regardless even if it is an accident. He showed up and a dude came to the door, profusely sweating and acting erratic. He lawfully entered the dwelling and located a woman stabbed to death.

I'd be thinking drugs and/or mental health. If I believed this person was not in the right mind or under the influence, I could issue a suspension at the least for 24 hours so they couldn't drive away at that point. Alternatively, If I believed them to be impaired by drugs/alcohol, I could have them undergo a field sobriety test.

>Alternatively, If I believed them to be impaired by drugs/alcohol, I could have them undergo a field sobriety test.
In the US, you can take them into custody and have a blood sample taken based on your professional assessment.

>mental health
Good call. I just described an instance of how I appeared during my last manic episode.

Thanks for the answers mate. I was at work so I couldnt respond