Reminder that this nigger raped little boys and the kid from home alone

Reminder that this nigger raped little boys and the kid from home alone

Attached: 881E2590-EF88-4318-858B-5351EB3A0014.jpg (640x640, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_452akeOkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Youre boring

HEEEE-HEEEEE SHAMONA!

He would teach them how to masturbate.. if you still listen to his music you should be hung

Attached: 6D38D89B-1079-4F39-967A-0008DAE1738E.jpg (1125x1221, 1.01M)

Nope

You’re a retard. You’d make a terrible cop if you can’t single out the most obvious of pedos

Nope, don't care

No he didn’t

You don’t care because you’re a retard. You have shit in your head and if I were to guess you’re a liberal or a nigger

Wrong again

he's dead, move on.

Is he though?

Attached: 034DB36B-01EF-4E5A-81B2-E69471192A33.jpg (421x564, 59K)

pretty sure calkin and feldman said hes innocent. if they said hes innocent out of all people, hes innocent

I don't think so.

The kid from home alone said that MJ was one of the few rich people that didn't rape him

Implying they have a choice you retard

That’s rasis user, your being ignorant stop it.

Attached: D51DFA99-44C3-45B9-B73C-80BFA0AB010B.gif (500x353, 416K)

Reminder that he wal king in his life and you ar lil shit that post in Yea Forums all day and

i'm only mad because he raped boys

Reminder that Michael Jackson was a weirdo for sure, but didn't fuck any kids. He was openly critical of jews and they fucked his life over like they do to anyone who is honest about them in public. I'm old enough to remember that right before he was accused of diddling kids he openly talked about how evil, greedy, disgusting, and subversive jews are and then BAM - kid touching allegations galore!

Attached: 1579190246274.png (1162x9616, 1.26M)

Based

RIP you Cyber-Jew division gonna find you and make you a kid diddler

He was juvenile-like and while he was probably kind of weird in the social sense, and probably had fears of older people taking advantage of him, I don't believe he's the type to fuck a kid. I just don't see it.

To be honest I see more of a person who grew up sheltered and missing youth and genuinely didn't understand how being so kind to kids could be viewed by others in such a vile way - basically a misrepresentation of how society viewed things - which he didn't grow up identifying with.

The fact that he spoke out about some weird shit in the industry and world just made all of this an easy target.

Oh my god, user, we need to arrest him, right away?!

Reminder that parents literally whored their children out to him.

There are audio recordings of a father of one of the accusers literally on the phone with a lawyer laughing manically, saying that how the story of making him look like a predator would make them so much money and that he would do as they say

C'mon now...

youtube.com/watch?v=-_452akeOkU

No wonder he's fucked up now. Heeee-Heeee!

hapa?

He's dead, troll. Doesn't matter if he drugged fucked killed and ate them. The fuck you going to do to him? Nothing. Plz an hero, oxygen thief.

Attached: cb3.jpg (532x720, 29K)

MJ is dead but the alleged victims not talking... fishy.

Yeah focus on the real agenda, making sure all niggers become FAGGOTS so they dont touch our white womenzzz

Attached: Niggeresdjsodjodsfdfdf23232432.jpg (334x334, 23K)

>you should be hung
i am thank you or do you mean hanged

Stupid people don't know how to use language, left alone their brains

THE PLAGUE OF THE NIIIIIIGGGGEEERRRR MUST BE FUCKING ERADICATEDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Attached: lizzouglybitch.jpg (3607x2404, 731K)

GUFFAW
Thy kek'th is toppest

NIGGGGGEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSS NEEEEDDDD TO GO BACK TO FUCKING AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: sheboon.jpg (550x678, 37K)

((They)) don't really care about us.

Still he made good music, separate the art from the serial child gangbanger

He never made any music
He was a singer, not a musician

Dont let the false flag molestations distract you from the real conspiracies around Michael Jackson like the celebrity cloning. The real micheal got his faced burned and fucked up during the pepsi commercial and they cloned the guy. Go on youtube and watch any black guys conspiracy channel.