Does anyone use this? How far has it gotten you?

Does anyone use this? How far has it gotten you?
I'm going through the Hindi course now. I think it's pretty good, but I usually go well over the "daily XP" because the amount it expects you to do each day seems way too little to me.

Attached: logo-with-duo.png (512x512, 31K)

It helps to have your gf help you.

it's good to get the basics but you need to use more resources to actually learn a language further

Is there some kind of difficulty level I can adjust?

this

i used it for a bit before i went to japan. it helped with some essentials and pronunciation.

wtf

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-03-10-30-34-010_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg (1080x593, 69K)

Spanish course is hands down the best course. I would recommend you all to do it!

Attached: homo.jpg-121627 (1).jpg (800x665, 253K)

I use it everyday.....day streak 188 (Using it to learn Spanish) - I also use Tandem too - I would recommend both highly

>Using it to learn Spanish
¡Sí, bien hecho amigo!

Attached: EBHKWybX4AAiE9N.jpg (539x463, 36K)

Spanish is the most spoken and at the same time most usless language in the world. Just think of all the Spanish/Latin american inventions.

Been using it for nearly two years after I visited a friend in Brazil. It's nice but I'm losing motivation

I used it 2014-2015 and learnt Swedish. I think it's pretty neat.

The helicopter for example, you retard...

I really wish I could be motivated to learn Spanish. It's easy for English speakers (relatively speaking), and it's the most relevant foreign language here in the US with plenty of opportunities to practice. But for some reason I want to learn every other language

The submarine for example, you retard...

Find a Latina and she will motivate you or make a Spanish speaking friend who wants to learn English. You can help one and other.

>I really wish I could be motivated to learn Spanish
Come on amigo, spanish is awesome and really easy. Start practicing and you will end up motivated.

This is the most helpful thread of ever seen on Yea Forums

Will there be any finns by 2050?

Attached: 1553288232192.png (653x645, 408K)

Be honest, you think it sounds low class and uneducated? I thought the same of Brazilian Portuguese, for years, then I listed to Portugal portuguese and it was a pretty neat language. Mexican and caribbean spanish sounds low IQ. I wouldn't want to learn it either.

So how did it turn out?

Was Duolingo enough to learn Swedish? I just started and it seems pretty cool.

this. need to know

He killed her and then took his own life. She was done with him. Would you touch an afghan women with as much body hair as yours after you've touched a finnish cutie?

It's more that there isn't anything exclusively in Spanish that I'm interested in. I'm attracted to languages like French and Japanese because I want to understand their media, because I'm shallow like that.

Its ok, I feel the same way. Even if you were into movies and tv shows in spanish theres a lot of variety and nuances that would make it hard to truly enjoy it.

Damn, you must have some low T levels if you have so little body hair

it vas jus joke ahmed, don't blow yourself up.

whiter than you muhammad lol