I have severe ADHD ask me anything

I have severe ADHD ask me anything

Attached: brain.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get medicated. Take the pills every day.

See your doctor quarterly to adjust meds.

Get some exercise at least 3x a week.

Problem solved.

Have you ever... sorry, got distracted. Do you... sorry, got distracted. What are you... sorry, got distracted. What was this thread about, again?

how does it affect your everyday life?

Are you impulsive OP?

extremely

>faggot op with adhd starts an ama
>can't stay put for 15 minutes in his own thread
>adhd
top zozzle

my attention span is shit so i can't read books or go to school, and i get addicted to things very easily so i drink and smoke and it makes me feel like shit but i can't stop

how old are you? why not considering medication? i know many people that have been treated successfully for different kinds of compulsive behavior, and adhd specifically. all of them eventually got off the meds and are doing pretty fine.

I have always thought i had a bad memory or maybe from smoking pot, i smoke a lot, but as i get older i think it is a mild form of ADHD, i will forget what im talking about in the middle of talking about it because im thinking ahead or about something else. I have realised I am always thinking about things that are stupid to even think about like what i would say in this random situation to this person then what they would say back then what i would say then i realise i am thinking about a scenario that will never ever happen and try to just lets the thought drift away. Over the past few years i have been working on meditation and while it is really hard I think it has helped so far.

Does this sound like ADHD to any of you or am i just a pot head with bad memory?

Also on a side note when i was younger like 6-18 I had bad OCD, i would make noises, touch things multiple times, count steps and words, move things to a particular order and so on. It wasnt terrible but pretty bad, I worled on it over the years and by the time i was 18 i had it pretty handled to where i would just wink sometimes and touch things like light switches multiple times then once ibstarted smoking weed i found that it seemed to help with my ticks, i have been a daily smoker for about 10 years now since i was 18 and my ocd is almost non existent however i have noticed if i dont smoke for a day or two ocd ticks will start to bother me more, not like instantly back to when i was younger bad but the urge is there. Has anyone else heard of weed helping ocd?

TL;DR - am I adhd for having shit memory and does weed help others with ocd?

The fact that you wrote a paragraph explaining this means you're probably on the spectrum

Attached: 1582797334855.jpg (315x293, 18K)

>Has anyone else heard of weed helping ocd?

yeah when i smoke weed i'm more "loose" you could say, i don't feel like i have to do things a certain way (that rhymed lol)

i already take meds for other stuff and i've heard Adderall and Vyvanse are very addictive

Attached: tPBsatd.jpg (373x373, 54K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU

What do you feel is most effective in helping you be successful in everyday life?

That made me laugh pretty hard but sadly your prolly right. I have just accepted that if i am on the spectrum i dont care. I am normal enough to have a good job, friends, I have been in a relationship and i honestly think i am more happy then most people I know so that says something. Also i am not dumb if that means anything, i skipped a grade in school and graduated a year early as the youngest in my class

>i skipped a grade in school and graduated a year early as the youngest in my class

damn son you really are on the spectrum

>can't focus long enough to read
Is a big red flag.

tl;dr lol

My understanding is that autism just defines someone who isnt neurotypical, but we dont truly understand what it is (yet); existing on a spectrum. in my experience weed helps ADHD. It's like, the same feeling when being on a stimulant, the fog goes away and you can actually think.

Attached: 84880637_555345545062203_9080557966171570176_n.png (737x527, 408K)

Yeah the way I see it, everyone is on the spectrum to some degree it is when it starts negatively effecting your life when it becomes a problem. I have been thinking I might be a little autistic for a year or so now but I have realised if I am who cares.

Glad to hear weed does seem to help others as well and its not just in my head.