Hey Yea Forums im on my way to jump off the Cliffs of Moher

Hey Yea Forums im on my way to jump off the Cliffs of Moher.

My time has finally come to an hero

Im travelling to view them as a tourist first during the day.
Later im.hoping to buy a cheap car off someone and drive out in the early morning and experience the view from halfway down.

Im posting here cos i got banned off the suicide site i used by shitty mods and wanted to say goodbye. My main Yea Forums years were 2006 to 2010 thank you for the lulz and early raids. I really fucking loved getting out and dancing with you guys during the scientology years.

Ill try live stream the jump there wont be much to watch but if i do.ill post it up here if not see you later space robots

Attached: 20200303_123445-min.jpg (3096x4128, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/66CP-pq7Cx0
knowyourmeme.com/memes/an-hero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god speed user

THE CLIFFS OF INSANITY!

Jesus Christ loves you and has a plan for your life.

Good luck.

how long fr now? ballpark?

> 566

something is missing here

Gravity has a better and more effective plan.

Don't listen to this man, the halls of Valhalla await with fine ale and meats. dine with the gods today my fren

At least put alot of thought into it, the pain of life is beautiful in it's own way. To be a shinobi is to endure, be strong user. Life is pain, alot of life knows pain but lives on; the will to survive.

Imagine getting pleasure from someone having the worst day of their life.

OP these people encourage you because they want 5 minutes of excitement at your expense. Jesus loves you, why not try calling His name into the void, you know just in case He answers back. Get on your knees and ask if He's real to show you some kind of proof. Knock and He will answer. It's not too late and worth trying.

Attached: 1582548247631.jpg (857x1200, 138K)

Good riddance coward

Attached: 1574545320316.jpg (219x250, 12K)

You don’t get Valhalla for killing yourself because you have the big sad. Valhalla is for warriors and hero’s. Actual hero’s

Attached: 1578769784031.gif (220x164, 28K)

that's why it's called an hero fucking faggot

I wish nothing ill on him. To dine in the great halls of Valhalla I will only wish upon the best of men. However, I fear this man won't make it in without dying in battle or somn

We will remember you user! Have a good death! And dont forget to do a flip

local time 230pm so hoping 3/4am

. I shall eat lamb from the leg

that's a copy-writing typo.

everyone will know that your last words were plagiarized.

this is the best life advice i have been given

Kill some Muslims in a suicide attack, do some good with your death

Attached: 1583194662617.jpg (188x251, 6K)

are you trying to say that this is the actual origin of the term "an hero"? the reference to valhalla? i very much doubt that. provide evidence to back that up! fuck you op, no one gives a shit. we need to clarify this scholarly matter!

Wrong you get into Valhalla by dying in battle

you'll be missed, farewell

Attached: peps.png (800x800, 144K)

Oh shit thanks i forgot quote is by Kevin Carter photographer of vulture and the child. Ive carried it around for a few years scribbled it down as soon as i heard it

>Cliffs of Moher
Looks nice, enjoy!

Oops pic

Attached: 49AE5343-C1AA-4035-8EE4-67E5D0E11D8F.jpg (554x554, 48K)

No im intrested i remember it from quote from a kid from myspace

>I wish nothing ill on him
>Encourage him to jump off a cliff but maybe kill some people first

OP these anons want you dead for their own brief rush

I'd try cognitive behavioural therapy first, and if you do commit suicide, just know that no god would let you through their gates.

Fare well user, I wish you a nice jumping.

An hero comes from a post on Facebook well it might have been MySpace it seems like i remember seeing an hero post way back in like 2009 when myspace was still a thing anyways there was this kid who killed himself and one of his friends commented on his death post saying he was "an hero" if i remember right she says it an hero a few times and there are some other grammatical errors in the post as well.

i see. but no actual connection to valhalla?

>Hey Yea Forums im on my way to jump off the Cliffs of Moher.

You thick bollix. The rest of us will have to spend money looking for you then recovering your stupid body.

What a waste of flesh. I mean you, but not how you see yourself. Instead of wasting your flesh, just spend the rest of your time helping people. Work at a homeless shelter. A food pantry. A soup kitchen. Do something good with the time you have left.

Suicide is a very selfish behavior. You are saying nobody else deserves your time. It is a big fuck you to the needy.

Once a suicidal person knows this, as you do know, then you are in a win win scenario!

1 you postpone death and help people
2 you indulge and the world is better off

Attached: 99DB8A27-61FB-4B59-BCEC-9816B85730FB.jpg (455x455, 40K)

my thoughts exactly! Every time i hear about some suicide i think about what a waste it was. Op, please think about finding someone you could be a sex toy for or just let someone have the opportunity of using your holes before you go. They would really appreciate it. It's not glamorous, but it's god's work.

what are you doing with your time to help others?
>"my thoughts exactly" on selfish behavior
>firt thing coming to mind is letting somebody fuck you
you worthless degenerate

holy fuck just off yourself

bump out of my own curiosity

You are suicidal because you are a fuckup , you will fuck this up and survive as a freak. Seems easier just to go get some help youtu.be/66CP-pq7Cx0

Bumping this out of morbid curiosity

This’ll be forgot literally forever 5min after thread dies.
>Fact.

Kek

Central planning is always a disaster stupid commi

Gravity IS the plan. Was invented for OP.

OP, I know things are tough maybe more than we could imagine, but posting here will just reinforce your wish to end it all. I know somewhere deep inside your heart there are things you dont want to leave, things you wish could be better, things you wish could be fixed, but you need them to encourage you as a last step to convince yourself this is 'the right choice', but the only things these anons wasnt is some just some entertainment at the expense of your precious life. It can not end this way

fucking emos, good luck, heres hoping you actually do it op. RiP faggot.

don't do it. we need your company. your words sound very relatable, and I see a beautiful soul behind. please rethink about it fag

Well retard? Where did you go? I hope damn well you reconsidered your decision. It's fucking stupid to go do something like that.

fucking kek'd

president bush said it in a speech about "a brave soldier, an hero..." who committed suicide from psd he developed in the Iraq war and bush was doing damage control because the administration was getting flack due to the wmd lies and no osama bin laden.
Yea Forums started using that term when they spoke about neets committing suicide. an hero became a verb.

this user is right.

Attached: 1579372221870.jpg (260x194, 10K)

wrong
knowyourmeme.com/memes/an-hero

Repent and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior dude. I know full well what you believe, but the truth is that if you die not knowing Christ you will spend eternity in hell.

No he isn't
It because no ipod

I don't even care and your just a small wicked whiteboi

COPE

whiteboi your girlfriend is getting fucked by bbc
COPE