Virginia fag here, registered GOP , primary today is open. Going to vote Biden...

Virginia fag here, registered GOP , primary today is open. Going to vote Biden, he'll do less damage to my wealth than commie Sanders. AMA

Attached: biden-1570463762.jpg (2000x1173, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-approval-rating-catches-the-flu-crashes-overnight
youtube.com/watch?v=v5RZ8k6iQik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump supporter here, i got no questions, just want to say thank you.

Attached: 3pw84e.jpg (625x940, 162K)

the worker's rebellion will rise up and bury you all, parasites

If you're more concerned about your wealth then why wouldn't you vote Republican?

American retardation

>Going to vote Biden

kek, he might have to work on his 150 million gun deaths math tho.

I will, I'm just making sure its a safe candidate incase we lose

yeah op, protect all that camel cash

How the hell are you going to vote in the Democratic Primary if you're a "Registered Republican?"

REMEMBER THE 150 MILLION
NEVER FORGET

Good job OP, I am a Democrat but not a fan of Sanders. I think Joe will be a better bet in the general.

>implying anyone on Yea Forums is wealthy enough to worry about a president affecting their wealth

Bernie deserves the nomination. He will lose, but let the right guy go against Trump.

Absolute shill.

Why? Bernie sucks and will lose for sure.

I have 2 million in various retirement accounts, that's all I have, Bernie is not good for the market. I'd like to be able to retire comfortably.

Is everyone here retarded except ??
Registered GOP? Voting Biden? What is this even idk

Virginia has an open primary. Since there is no republican primary, many republicans are voting in the democratic one.

Let him put his ideas forward, no dem will win in this climate. Think of your country, not the garbage money you are paid to make these posts.

>I have 2 million in various retirement accounts
sure you do

>Bernie is not good for the market
which you know entirely without evidence

cool Trump shill thread bro

So Bloomberg then?

no, just you

>damage to my wealth
How much wealth do you need?

>two million
>”wealthy”

Attached: 2778B202-47A8-4113-A505-3D77B99E4434.gif (336x336, 1.48M)

Bernies plan for free healthcare will cost taxpayers $20 trillion dollars, and the government only gets about $3-4 trillion a year in taxes. There’s your simple math.

>i-it’ll cost an eleventy gorrilian dollars
>a-and then he’ll want to give every american ice cream and pizza and a space shuttle and that’ll cost infinity billion dollars

That's where taxing the wealthy and corporations that dont pay taxes comes in.

Take it out of the Pentagon. Done.

>Trump supporter here

Attached: trumptards1575233437326.jpg (737x722, 45K)

You still haven't addressed this. How much money do you really need?

If I had two million dollars to my name, I'd never have to work again.

Attached: bern_plan1582457722601.jpg (759x746, 142K)

I dont have to convince you, but it's not like that is a lot, I contributed the max for 25 years so far, which is easy for anyone with half a brain

Well good for you for being selfish you cunt. Guess people getting healthcare and the boot on their necks eased up somewhat is just awful right? Of course. I hope you fucking die without getting to retire.

Wealth and wealthy are not the same thing. It I a good amount to retire on , at this rate I should have 4-5 when I reach retirement, I'm sorry you are poor

obama's "free healthcare" plan lost the "free" part once he got into office. bernie will do the same.

Sure
>don't touch muh shekels

You need two million dollars for the last two decades of your life to be comfortable? You'd seriously be uncomfortable spending (not making but spending) less than a hundred thousand dollars a year?

>he'll do less damage to my wealth than commie Sanders

why vote dems in the first place?

>Bernie is not good for the market.
guess you were asleep last week, huh?

Attached: trump_befuddled.jpg (488x401, 25K)

>Going to vote Biden
Sanders is the best option in the primaries. Best chance of retaking the House.

That isn't very impressive, that's like typical middle class savings and unless it's Roth you don't actually have 2M the government has some of it

>Best chance of retaking the House.
good luck with that sizzle chest

Attached: haha.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Most is traditional IRA/401k. Less than 100k in roth. Never said it was impressive but way more than the average savings and all I said was biden would have less of an effect. Are you retarded? Because you seem retarded

The fact that he won't touch this question is the biggest proof that he's actually rich.

There isn’t that much money. That’s the point. You can tax everything out of existence, but these corporations dont HAVE $20 trillion dollars. The wealthy don’t have that much money, collectively.
This isnt just a blood from a stone situation, this is sheer ignorance.
Let’s do some quick math, shall we?
IBM is worth a total of $129 billion.
Apple is worth $1.3 trillion.
Amazon is worth $984 billion.
Kill those three companies entirely and you have roughly $2.4 trillion.
You still have slightly less than $18 billion to collect, plus you now have thousands out of work with their hand out to the government for unemployment.
This is the cycle of economic failure you endorse and soon will make us no better than India, but hey, at least everyone will be shitting together on the same streets.

Attached: 332BB9F7-81EF-42A2-87C1-1E04A29C5756.jpg (640x432, 36K)

Sorry didnt see this. Enough to retire comfortably. I estimate 4-5 million to maintain current lifestyle

Enjoy your conservative tax "breaks" on your retirement earnings bracket boomer brain

Not old enough to be a boomer I'm actually gen X. You dont need to be jealous of people. There is plenty if time to be successful in life, just stop being a fag and expecting others to pay your way

Sorry, $18 trillion to collect, not billion. Anyway, you guys have fun arguing a bunch of moot points, Bernie isn’t going to win, because no one with money will vote for him, and people with money are the only ones that consistently vote.

You have a point based user

That's why I said you're a boomer brain fucking retard, it's like I have to connect every fucking dot with you. You have very mediocre savings, meaning you're yearly retirement earning will be pretty low, meaning you'll be in a lower (ie poor) bracket, the same brackets that's regularly fucked on by conservative tax law to give millionaires more itemized options to deduct. You're mind must be rotted from too much propaganda if you can't follow this

Thread should have ended here.

>11 GORILLION
Have you heard Sanders talk? He's pretty blunt. He hates Isreal. Trump became their puppet
Free the US from foreign dictations

Obama never called it free. He called it universal. You called it free dumbass. Then you stopped calling it free. Congrats you used your poor language skills to convince yourself of an argument you had in your own head

I thought he was running for the Senate?

ask for a democrat ballot, like my state. He evidently didn't answer but I will.

And when I say millionaire, I mean actual millionaires that earn real money annually and not cooperate drones that think they're God because they get 4.5% 401k contribution match while the executives get parachutes more than any account you'll ever own

don't bite the b8 m8.

You dont know how it works do you. It's ok the world needs ditch diggers too. By the way I'll have 4-5 but the time I retire, if if it earns a measly 5 percent, that is 200k +. Without touching the principal. It must suck being as dumb as you are

ha

Attached: fa12.jpg (600x604, 90K)

Because VA is an open primary you can choose either ballot

haha

Attached: 1582999863721.jpg (498x499, 45K)

hahaha

Attached: con1.jpg (524x499, 61K)

hahahaha

Attached: believ1.jpg (500x500, 94K)

Didnt say I was a trump supporter, I said registered republican, I voted for gary johnson in the last election

hahahahaha

Attached: fa8.jpg (720x405, 60K)

That's some top tier samefagging

Attached: rac5.jpg (750x500, 108K)

ha

Attached: Tr7.jpg (698x504, 111K)

I voted for neither

Attached: 1582485297236A.jpg (924x800, 114K)

Attached: bh8.jpg (546x457, 87K)

Liar

>republican
>"my wealth"
>baaaaahahahahaahhaa
yeah, your WEALTH! LOLOL

oh god, trumpanzees never fail to enterain, the little retards. Could you imagine them with wealth? they'd blow through it so quickly, snorting it and shooting it. you give a retard money, you may as well light it on fire.

Attached: oh dear they really live like this.jpg (1080x1494, 179K)

Open primaries dude.
Three types of primaries exist, closed, semi-closed, and open. Closed is registered party members only, semi-closed is party members and unaffiliated voters, open is anyone

Are you 12

How am I a liar

Yeah.... I am definitely in fear of the hoardes of baristas who will be "burying" the "parasites".

Trump's trying to win with a collapsed economy, and a devastated American public who he let a pandemic get ravaged by.

His polls just nosedived (the dumbshit polls for the trumpers): washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-approval-rating-catches-the-flu-crashes-overnight

Trump's over, done, finito

Then you have a massive populist movement with Bernie, agree with him or not, he's going to win. It's over. I wish some of my Wealth weren't going to a bunch of fucking trumpanzee welfare-monkeys, but it is what it is.

Attached: This Is You.jpg (960x912, 406K)

Thanks--I never heard of this before.

Registered Democrat here, please proceed.
My party will not be corrupted by commies

Biden is a non muslim. a kuffar. be aware

It already is.

Biden will also get Yea Forums banned from the Internet.

Refer to

I like how the idea of ending the system of legalized bribery constitutes 'corruption'.

>supposedly rich fag says he's voting for biden in the democratic primary to help keep bernie from winning
>does so because "i got mine, fuck you"
>everyone in thread jerks him off, and thanks him for cucking them
epic thread

Dude, you'd be surprised how quickly you can burn through a mil.

My entire house is a quarter mil. My car is ten years old. I have no desire to golf or sail or travel the world. Spending a million dollars is not normal.

Why is it every zoomer thinks everyone north of 13 years old is a "boomer." I guess it gives them an excuse not to listen. Please research the term boomer... and understand where it comes from and the root word "boom." etc. Urban Dictionary is not a valid source btw.

I understand it's great for a troll and to get under the skin of late millenials, and Gen Xers, and if so have your fun I guess. It just makes you look stupid and reminds us not to interact with you or teach you anything of value. Also you sad fucks are incredibly hard to masturbate to. So thanks for nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5RZ8k6iQik

Yeah, not him... but wealth is very relative. 1 million really doesn't get you nearly as far as you may think.
You may have 0 in the bank, and that's typical. Been there. But a few million doesn't equate to private jets and penthouse suites the way some people imagine.

I'm worth a considerable amount. I've been fortunate, no doubt about it. Voting for Bernie even though it may mean higher taxes for me, because:
I can afford it
I want what's best (in my opinion) for my fellow citizens.

That's really the fundamental difference between how many people think. Are you gonna be that dick that cuts people off in traffic just because you can? Or are you going to help a brother out and let that person merge into traffic?

Biden just said "GET OUT THERE AND VOTE ON SUPER THURSDAY"
it's fucking hysterical that they have to ride with Biden from here on out

>travel the world
Fuck man... that's really your loss. Travel is one of the best spent money. What the fuck do you want to do? Watch tv and play vidya?

golfing sucks but traveling can be a lot of fun

Same here . Va bro also

Traveling with the Corona virus is not smart.

Seriously? Weak ass excuse.