Who else isn’t worried one bit about covid-19?

Who else isn’t worried one bit about covid-19?

It sounds less annoying than the flu and more time off work is nice.

Attached: ACCA7970-C70C-4FED-B1C1-B40682FBCB11.jpg (300x180, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk
cnbc.com/2020/02/28/a-dog-in-hong-kong-tests-positive-for-the-coronavirus-who-confirms.html
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: CD3F827F-D4D7-4A4D-B923-CB97B489ECB7.jpg (450x344, 13K)

>Who else isn’t worried one bit about covid-19?
mass media make people anxious but there is nothing to be afraid of

Attached: 1579780668860.png (686x526, 81K)

Go and lick a chinese person's rusty chow mein hole and see what happens

well somehow its all trumps fault

At a mortality rate of 2%, 140 million People could potentially die. So i get it that countries are cautious. For me individually, i dont care. For my granny, I would like the spreading to stop.

but the entertainment and opinion news networks NEED you to be frightened so that you tune in tomorrow for the next update!

The coronavirus has a 2% mortality rate. The seasonal flu has

I still don't care about west europe and chinks

Attached: 1575461396723s.jpg (250x187, 5K)

Attached: coronavirus.jpg (480x318, 15K)

covids mortality rate isn't 2%
>source: you forgot about all the undiagnosed people who have it but won't die from it
it's closer to .5-1%
but feel free to spew whatever fear mongering opinion news networks numbers you like to use

I licked a lot of chinese chow mein holes and still nothing.

Attached: IMG_0007.jpg (3072x4608, 671K)

Attached: bd0c8b14c8b8850ed337469096309642.png (560x306, 273K)

.5-1%???? cite your source Ted Koppel!

Attached: TELLMEMORE.jpg (479x479, 88K)

>source: not the scary msm who never let a good crisis go to waste and want your ratings
think logically

Attached: 2020.png (600x343, 419K)

I was just about to make this thread anyone know of any good footage just want it for educational purposes

3,118 / 91,320 = 0.034143670608848
Times that by 100 to get your percentage = 3.414%

You suck at math.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-03 Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV).png (1905x928, 364K)

i can dig it

Attached: eating_4chancream.gif (436x481, 1.7M)

Me, the only people concerned about it are those who politicize everything, like trans girls (liberals). If you have a compromised immune system you have way more problems than 81% mild (of just the cases reported) illness.

Anyone who argues against are just politically deprived wreches ,that wamt to politicuze everything with absolutely no life, are pessimistic, and just hate everything.

Australia at 38 today none in my town but coming to a town near you I hear m8 Aussie aussie

Kek

Attached: 1540536084402.gif (445x250, 1.89M)

Lol that's fucked m8

Attached: 1582951461015.jpg (1111x1230, 68K)

India: 5 cases 0 deaths
USA: 105 Cases 6 deaths

Attached: 1583244673195.gif (444x249, 1.96M)

>using numbers that are reported
i said think logically user
there are a lot more people who have it and will never show symptoms or even realize it, and won't die
what's that do to your precious scary mortality rate?

Every death in us was old people with significant underlying conditions, most people don't even know they have it it's so mild LOL

who care i'm not american

but those unregistered numbers would also go for the flu as well. So its evend out

which makes it even less scary
the point im making here is that people are basing the mortality rate off of current confirmed infected cases versus current confirmed death due to cases
and that it's being wildly over hyped and misreported. and when you point this out to the fear mongers they move the goal post to "b-but you die if you get it a second time!!"
everyone needs to relax

You can say that with literally any virus. That is not logical thinking. Logical thinking is looking at the information you have and going off of that. So far, its a 2% mortality rate. Stop thinking like Trump and discrediting facts. You sound like a retard.

ah there you go using this as a means to belittle trump
everything you've said and will say is now disregarded as it's obvious your goal here is to politicize it and spread irrational fear
close your browser

thats fine, you cant teach a retard.
Run along, retard.

Fuck off politifag, there’s already a trump bait thread for this type of inane bullshit.

OP; do you ever imagine that "more time off work" is bad for the company, and if there's too much time off, the company might fail? or are you too far from the top to care? you're just a drone?

I just said that the 2% mortality rate of covid is proportional to the 0.1% mortility rate of the flu, even including unregistered numbers. Those statistics are still an accurate comparison.

Yeah exactly, do nothing fucking Democrat trying to spread panic for no reason only to diminish Trump's success cause you're such a fucking loser. It's not 2% mortality rate, or even dangerous. It's only concerning if compounded with weak immune systems or other significant conditions, which you have more problems than 1 random fucking flu. Most people didn't even get checked out it is so mild.

I have a business that is reliant on international trade and, to a lesser extent, peoples general economic confidence...

I am worried.

my worry is more the supply chains that have been halted as a result of the virus. we're going to see shortages soon if they can't start back up soon.

*Boss Hogg accent* Ah doan' care 'bout dem yoorupoors or dem chinkys neither!" *spits chawin' baccy into spittoon*

*covid wipes out 80% of the US population* it's a god damned tragedy! whar's the united nations? whyn't they do somethin'? *spits more chawin' baccy*

Funny how you can pinpoint a Trump supporter by how they discredit coronavirus facts. Kind of like how you can pinpoint a racist when they discredit the holocaust.

>none in my town

that you know of. anyone who just went overseas might have brought it back, and there might already be hundreds of people wandering around town with it.

I'd ask you how it feels to be a complete tool for the entertainment/opinion news networks but i assume it must be out of your grasp to feel anything, being an NPC that just parrots the latest talking points you received. You're being ridiculous and hopefully someday you'll realize it.

Or how you can pinpoint some degenerate liberal that shouldnt even fucking exist that tries to bring politics into every discussion, even if not involved in politics LOL

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk

I’m not worried for myself but I am for my older relatives

>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ,mama cook meth with uncle geeter and 2% is proportional to .1%, I'm a trumpanzee and play with my poo in the tub magwa durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: TWWUMP 2020 MWAGWA.jpg (737x722, 45K)

Now we can pinpoint the retard by what you post

That's how it should be, they should be worried about any illness tho not just corona. You probably have more chance to did from a fridge falling on you than this.

It's only a concern if you're geriatric or immunocompromised.

>coronavirus facts
there have been no facts stated itt
there's been hearsay; both logical and illogical

Honestly if it wasnt for shitposts or my dad watching the news everyday i don't think I would have ever heard of the coronavirus

>using this as a means to belittle trump

Jesus christ, you CAN'T belittle Trump.
He's already as small as a man can be.
Nothing about his soul is big.

Fake news. You should be worried a out the fake panic created by the media, not corona. Which sucks cause libs eat dog shit every fucking day, it's like their virtue in life. Any other illness is just as deadly,if not more.

>liberal that shouldnt even fucking exist
how to pinpoint a psycho...aka a trumper

>didn't even vote
>get called a trumpet
>wtf is so fucking wrong with liberals heads (u gay)

Maybe I’m just fucked up but that asian window licker is cute AF. Would molest.

I'm concerned for the 2% of Americans who will die, including those in my family. And OP's, who his narcissism discounts. Sadly many in Trump's Administration are at VERY High Risk, the GOP's cornerstone is Old White Men, and many could easily perish sadly.

The narcissists among us aren't worried, they tend to be uneducated republicans with sociopathic tendencies who have no one to care about and similarly no one who cares about them.

The rest of us have people we love, thus we're empathetic to anyone who may get this awful virus.

And to those who've lost money in Trump's awful handling of the CDC, refusal of tests, and subsequent community spread through his rapt stupidity and ignorance.

This lost the election for Trump, I only hope someone with humanity will win and be able to institute some plans to curb loss of life. Retards have been at the helm too long.

Attached: goptard.gif (376x288, 488K)

>continues to politicize
>reddit
>phoneposting
i hope you kys in front of family members

not really fake news
the company i work for is also facing drastic slow downs as a result of this media hyped "outbreak"
dozens could get laid off, if the facility doesn't do a months long shut down.
luckily i can work remotely

>this

while 80% will recovery just fine those people will unknowingly spread it because of lack of symptoms (the reasoning why the lock down in wuhan) infecting more people thus the 20% causing massive problem socioeconomically ultimately killing 2%

this shit is not rocket science....oh and by the way this is not even pointing out it mutating into something far worse (which happens all the time with many viruses)

>trying to reconcile trump's abysmal handling of the coronavirus and his CDC test kit denial

If INDIA's doing a better job with BILLIONS of citizens, than America will just a few hundred million, then it's clear trump really fucked the puppy on this. end of.

Imagine being this brainwashed, Jesus fucking Christ no wonder we went through a civil war.

If you're probe to corona, you're probe to anything. There is nothing specifically deadly about corona u fucking subhuman fag

Youre talking to someone else, im the original person you were talking to. This comment is probably too confusing for you to understand so I'll leave it at that.

More inane ignorance. This is not bubonic plague or encephalitis, it’s symptoms in reasonably healthy people are mild, but are dangerous to infants & the elderly, and others with compromised immune systems (ie cancer patients). It’s not going to kill 80% of anywhere, but that being said a huge tract of India/China/Africa/Middle East dying off isn’t exactly a terrible thing?

Attached: 32F5CE02-2BAF-41FB-93E5-21732526FF35.jpg (960x554, 79K)

No, the panic created is fake news (it is). The coronavirus is literally a cold, and only deadly if u have other conditions which any illness would be deadly. Your business losing money is facts, just like stock market going down. It's due to fake news (as usual) though.

>media-hyped "outbreak" says the retard

These kind of people need to be shot, to save the rest of us from the danger of their stupidity. Particularly during times like these, their kind MUST be destroyed. We can only pray the coronavirus has a genetic element that kills those with lower IQ's and wipes out trump's followers.

>if it mutates which viruses do
more fear spreading
and just because numbers of infected go up doesn't mean deaths go up
in all likelihood, more infected will show a lower fatality rate
also spanish flu was MUCH more deadly as essentially the healthier a person was, the more deadly the virus was to the person
and that was also back in a time when there were no antibiotics, antivirals and pretty much no way to treat/cure it. it also literally just went away after a little over a year and only killed 100mn
drop in the bucket

didn't need this explanation as I'm well aware

This reads like a CBS news editorial

>There is nothing specifically deadly about corona
coronavirus causes respiratory problems. If you cant fucking breathe, you die. Hence the 2% mortality rate. 2% is 2%... doesnt matter who it is. People are dying at a 2% rate.

>calls user a retard for pointing out the news oversensationalizing the virus
>proceeds to schizo post
right on dude

We won. We'd win again. Your kind will always be poor and dumb. My kind will always be rich and smart -- imagine me in my oceanside estate. And you in your Podunk trailer. IF you get corona, you have no ins, no healthcare, and a shitty hospital with no means to treat you :>)

the effects of our victory will last forever, white trash!!

Attached: oh dear they really live like this.jpg (1080x1494, 179K)

wow
this single post is such a good example of what the msm does to people
look at this idiot just parrot numbers without any understanding of what he's talking about
a true npc
this HAS to be bait

10/10

Attached: KEK.png (229x220, 94K)

Where do you get your numbers to contradict mine? Ive used the John Hopkins website. So where are you getting your numbers from?

SAUCE come on, educate me.

Lay off the drugs, kiddo.

they got dogs and cats comin up with the corona now, Sheriff told me to knock em down as soon as they come on the farm with my .22lr, bill the owners for the trouble later

cnbc.com/2020/02/28/a-dog-in-hong-kong-tests-positive-for-the-coronavirus-who-confirms.html

link from lib media but also on fox too, Pres Trump warns about touching cats an dogs, put em down if you can where they stand don't touch em wash em hands

lay off my property or get a .45 slug in your head libturd, it's legal to shoot anyone who trespasses here. you have been warned once, I don't warn twice.

HAHAHAHA

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (4000x2696, 1.33M)

You're retarded AF,
First off I'm not even remotely close to a liberal,
Secondly Id burn your fucking house down at night and not even let you get a shot, nigger cocksucking faggot.

Not worried. When it happens, it happens. So why should i panic?

Im still waiting for those numbers

same here and still licking today, the cheaper the better fuckholes ar all the same

user, if you read the thread, you'd realize how silly your request is
i believe they spoke about this in the journal recently though, regarding how the 2% rate is only based on current numbers and is more than likely far lower, more in line with the common flu
but im sure you'll just declare this a "victory" for yourself since you don't see a link. doesn't bother me much

Attached: KEKELS.jpg (124x124, 2K)

I mean yeah it's a respitory thing,but it's pretty minor illness like the cold. It's only deadly if compounded with other illnesses or weak immune systems, the death rate for 18-40 is literally like .01%, only people are dying are old or compounded with other conditions, to which any illness would be deadly.

Also 150k people die daily from natural causes so be sure to filter that out of your fucked up, brainwashed, equation

try it, i'll have you down at 3600 yards with a .388 lapua magnum, you won't even hear the report you foolish lib! 1 shot 1 kill you stinky san francisco street shitter

Attached: pajeet.png (485x723, 468K)

No wonder everyone hates boomers, what a fucking disgrace.

How is it more likely far lower? Who said that? Who said its more in line with the common flu?

Youre just saying stuff.

Right now there are 92,220 confirmed cases and 3,129 deaths. Those are called facts. Looking at the history, it has stayed consistent. There is no reason to assume its going to miraculously go away.

>It's only deadly if compounded with other illnesses or weak immune systems,
Youre talking about people. Actual people. How can you just blow off 2% of the population because theyre old, weak, immunocompromised? WTF dude.

>All this the-world-will-end panick
Just do your part. Wash your hands regularly, don't sneeze into your hands or peoples' faces and tell others to do the same. That's the most useful you can do. Other than that stop panicking and go about your day as usual.

i'll just add, from my post that 39.4% of the US population is 45 and older. These are the people at risk.

People like you are literally so fucking dumb.
Your % measurement is not accurate because it's only 50+ year olds that have that death rate.
If you are implying then that means everyone you get should disregard than I mean honestly you should be tied up to a pole and shot in the fucking head,of course practice good hand washing, and caring for elders,but the facts are it is not 2% for healthy young people, in fact most won't even notice they had the virus.

I don't care if I'm too young to be affected,

I don't want my parents or grandparents dealing with this shit.

That's what gets me.

i agree the spanish flu was far more deadly in terms of a virus (especially considering its impact on the global community which wasnt really interconnected as it was today) its really not about fear spreading, but there is a legitimate concern how this virus is behaving and yeah you should live in fear, but it should be taken seriously and a lot of people are pretending as though its nothing of concern

and the more the infected goes up, the lower the fatality rate goes down
remember that

who is saying its only 2% of healthy people? OMG YOURE SO FUCKING DUMB!

2% of people is 2% of PEOPLE. FUCK!

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

well, here is the problem. 20% of cases require hospitalization, and of current resolved cases, as in you got sick and are now better, 10%~ is the death rate.
There is no human immunity, so it hits everyone across the spectrum, now for the fun bit, its possibly multiphasic, or once you get it you don't gain an immunity to it like most illnesses so you get re infected. the fun bit here is it lasts 9 days on surfaces and on average a 14 day incubation period where you are asymptomatic infectious.

If china wasn't lying, they got the spread under controlled by what we would call in america martial law.
I honestly see any other country whos not willing to crack skulls getting absolutely butt fucked by this just due to how long it lives on a surface and how long you can spread it without symptoms. mix in how long it lasts on surfaces and the pepetral re infection possibility, multiphasic possibility, or that its mutateing so fast that you get infected with a new strain... you are going to keep getting attacked till your immune system is comprised and at that point, you have fun with organ failure and pneumonia till you die.

I don't have hope that the state will react to this the way they should have till shit really hits the fan with it as right now they are just treating it like its less then the flu publicly, but internally warning that this is going to be the big one.

dude you need to relax, don't let this get you so anxious user

45 is low, but yes this is true if you are old you are prone to risk.

They very key significant thing you dumb fuck liberals somehow cannot wrap your mind around though,

Is they are prone to any illness,not just corona. Is your mind blown yet or should we continue?

the real mortality rate is 3%
many asian countries dont have obese people.
obesity can cause complications and higher mortality.
if it gets in the united states its going to be more like 10% because amerifat.
also it causes sterility in men and total scrotal implosion.

nihilist

seeing as most companies are ran by boards rather then people, and shareholders decided more then they do, could not give one fuck if a faceless company goes under over this.

From 2hat I have read seen and heard trumps doing all he can to push scientists to limits for the vaccine Aussie Aussie aussie oi oi oi she was so fine

Attached: images.jpg (305x482, 19K)

Everyone is going to die eventually so, who gives a fuck. I understand your logic. Lets just round up all the old people and shoot them cause theyre gunna die soon anyways.

Greta Thunberg™ will organize an another #fridayforfuture™ strike in Brussels.
Everybody is invited to join, especially if you have coronavirus infection.

Attached: 82407140_1037520613282425_5112244708516560896_o.jpg (2048x1798, 431K)

ANY ILLNESS CAN GET THEM WTF
To specially focus on corona this late is ignorant at best

80% of people who catch it don't even realise they have it until the they are tested, it's just that deadly!

Attached: 1580284229007.png (1200x995, 424K)

its being calculated as 2% of the CURRENT number of infected and dead
meaning, the numbers are not static and the number of infected is not even accurate due to the fact that people can have it while being asymptomatic and not even having any issues from it
again, as infected number goes up and deaths don't increase at the same rate, the fatality rate lowers
think of it like a poll that hasn't closed yet but the results being reported early

Is old mate with the fingers indicating what he’s going to do to that autistic retard? She’s probably well versed in being fiddled by older dudes anyway.

>got sick and are now better, 10%~ is the death rate
pfft WHERE did you pull this absurd number out of?

50% males (coronavirus causes sterility and total scrotal implosion)
40% is old
40% is fat
8% have apnea (stop breathing during sleep)
8% have asthma

there is going to be serious complication rates that push the death toll higher than asian countries

Attached: 1582757925014.jpg (734x535, 116K)

we will know the true impact it has on people in a few weeks when the west that wont lie about everything starts seeing their deaths happen. in china it was hitting people across the board.

i've been watching it grow from the beginning. Its always been ~2% mortality rate.

Consider that this virus seems to need an incredibly dense massing of vectors to spread.

China
Cruise ships lol

And of course places with plenty of 3rd world, India, Iran, Philippines...

This virus isn't as scary as the hype.

Attached: 1583195626001.png (195x195, 17K)

And let's put words in people's mouths that make them say stuff they don't even agree with to seem smart like some schzio rapist liberal, sounds good

If you're worried about corona thus late and not other illnesses with that condition, you're dumb as shit

And that is a fact

Thats exactly what ive beene getting. I say "Its 2% mortality rate" and the push back is "Yea, but theyre the old and weak".
And somehow, that makes it not so bad.. Somehow in some fucked up way that i dont understand.

patently false
the fatality rate fluctuates according to number of infected vs number of deaths as a result of
this is simple math
this is peak hysteria
also captcha is being a faggot right now

You fuckheads are so dumb.

It's not the fucking fatality rate or whatever that matters, or the comparison to other viruses like the flu..

It's the fact that if this shit continues on, it will be a reoccurring piece of shit virus that is added to the already regular flu seasons that we have to deal with, which results in yet another vaccination that have to take and thus a double-feature of viruses to shield from,

And what is fucking stupid about this?

Well, by not making sure to nip it in the bud as early as possible while we still can (by being so fucking nonchalant about it), it will only result in FURTHER viruses popping up, and FURTHER vaccines to deal with, and FURTHER illnesses to protect against.

And guess what we're all going to be doing? Yeah, WE'RE ALL GONNA BE FUCKING 55-60+ ONE DAY YOU IDIOTS,

Do we seriously want to be 60 in a fucking world with 5+ viruses? You fucking idiots. God I fucking hate this dumbass world sometimes.

Attached: tr6.png (350x401, 169K)

>yeah you should live in fear

yeah you shouldn't live in fear

resolved cases, not total cases, the numbers are a lot harder to find now then they were before, today they are still reporting china numbers, which had 80~k infected, saw 10k people live through it, but had 1700 die. they get the 2%~ by looking at 80000 v 1700, but 10000 v 1700 is the one you should look at, as this is how may people had it and lived vs died.

its an old number and i know more have died and more are infected, but fuck me if I can find the numbers anymore, googling shit is puff pieces and trump bad while a few weeks ago it was still giving me relatively up to date numbers.

the way they derive these numbers is for the sake of quelling panic, make that mortality rate look as low as possible

we will know the real mortality rate soon enough, because I don't trust chinas numbers, and if china is lying about everything, those numbers are a best case scenario.

okay, so you're splitting hairs. Yea its going to fluctuate half a percent as reports come out. The difference between 2% and 0.1% is pretty fucking huge. Its always been ~2%. To assume that its going to decrease as infection cases rise is sticking your head in the sand and hoping it gets better. Its doing real damage right fucking now.

Here is some context you retards. It is not 2% for most of the population. It is 0.2% or 0.4%. Right in line with normal influenza. Yes, it does appear to be more severe for older people than the flu.

Still, no reason to lose your shit because there are GENETIC and ENVIRONMENTAL factors playing into the mortality rates in Wuhan. WUHAN is spiking these numbers. You want accurate, relevant, numbers.... look at mortality rates outside of China in non-chinese traverls, in non-third world countries.

Attached: 89103195_2769157723120105_8557114084011540480_n.jpg (792x692, 47K)

imagine being this hysterical and not knowing history

Aussie top Ken m8 10/10

Attached: 1582951502915.jpg (640x362, 70K)

It came from her Virginia.

Attached: infographic-symptoms.jpg (1224x1224, 267K)

research paper has said 7% of the cases caused leasions on the testicals so doctors should pay attention to the area. if its caused by virus or caused by a yet unknown issue is another thing entirely, but it was a warning put out.

You're wrong. The push back is "yeah but they're old and weak, so the measurement first off isn't accurate it's like .01% for people in my age range,

And the most important second factor is yeah they are old and weak, so they are vulnerable to any illness and not just corona therefore they should have already been taken care of years ago and should do so every day, because they are weak a common cold can kill them. This is one out of thousands of things they are you weak to, does that men send them to the beach and party with a bunch of Asians in your warped logic? NO, but these are facts.

Attached: Document.jpg (2009x2600, 364K)

see Its only old people, old tax payers and people who have jobs... who gives a fuck. Theyre not real people. They dont count.

Well, I was USMC during OIC and have been innoculated against just about everything, even a few dead diseases. What's one more shot to me?

Lmao true that m8

The stupidity in this thread is too much for me. Fuck you all.

more peak hysteria
you guys need to turn off the msm and stop reading threads on /pol/
seriously, go read a book and relax for a couple days
captcha is making me do like 20+ rounds and I'm tired of it

Considering I'm not sperg like you and have young and old people in my life that i love and respect yeah I'm worried. I'm also worried this is a test run or could be used for future bio warfaire. China is 100 working on shit like that as are we.

Don't forget image related.

Attached: 1580117647843.jpg (728x546, 68K)

>2%
No.

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-084057.png (760x1364, 117K)

14-28 incubation where you are spreading it but don't show symptoms
when it was just 1 or 2 people in isolated areas, yea, it wasn't bad, but shit is going to flair up real fuckin fast, you also have people who once they know they are infected are going to try and infect others and cause damage. california has a homeless problem. 9 days on a surface, give some homeless coins, people with a weak immune system already, and they will spread the infection far.

this is my so-called MSM
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Where do you get your information from?

The government telling you "not to panic" is the equivalent of a police officer telling you to "sit tight for a sec"

Attached: o8.jpg (500x500, 31K)

why did you link me to that? im not the one posting fear mongering replies itt, i agree with what that user said and have been saying the same thing this whole thread
you know what just don't even reply, I can't keep doing captcha for 2 full minutes every fucking time i reply

Yes dummy you divide deaths/(deaths+recovered) because u don't know of the total infected who will die. Didn't teach u on fox news dummy

Learn math.

Take the small number, divided it by the big number and times that by 100. You should have learned this is elementary.

the biggest thing that will hurt you, even if the mortality is higher then 10% is mass panic. shutting infrastructure down will cause more damage then the illness itself at this point in time.

>bit about covid-19?

WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT?

>Excuse me, homeless guy with the sniffles...
>If I give you $5 in loose change would you please sneeze on it and distribute it as you see fit?

>total infected who will die
wrong approach
you're assuming everyone who gets it dies, and that is absolutely not the case

Then why does the amounts equate to this? I'm honestly confused.

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-084716.png (760x1267, 104K)

no, more like you are infected with something, you hack up as much you can on a bag of change, and pass it to the homeless

a good amount already have a cough, and many others live in tent cities, 1 person gets it, spreads it to the rest of the homeless, they spread it to normal people, and its a massive problem.

california already had someone who had aids, fucked people raw, and called them up when he heard they were sick taunting them, these sociopaths do exist there.

10-19 year olds have 0% lethality
19-39 year olds 0,2%
39-60 under 1%
60+ around 3,6%
70+ around 8%
80+ 14,8%

It just kills old people. Everyone under 60 has nothing to worry

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-27-20-08-47-542_com.android.chrome.jpg (720x1520, 184K)

Not every homeless person is without a moral compass you fucking idiot. Money is money but promises are made to be broken, the majority of homeless people wouldn't actually carry out such a vile request for $5 or even $100 even if he agrees to it.

so old people dont matter?

>california already had someone who had aids, fucked people raw, and called them up when he heard they were sick taunting them, these sociopaths do exist there.

This story was debunked numerous times and retroactively expressed as a concoction:

"Gaetan Dugas is featured prominently in Randy Shilts's book 'And the Band Played On: Politics, People, and the AIDS Epidemic'' (1987), which documents the outbreak of the AIDS epidemic in the United States. Shilts portrays Dugas as having almost sociopathic behavior by allegedly intentionally infecting, or at least recklessly endangering, others with the virus."

"In David France's 2016 book How to Survive a Plague, Shilts's editor expressed his regret for having "made a conscious decision to vilify Dugas in the book and publicity campaign in order to spur sales."

Not him but I've literally already said like 5x in this thread any illness can kill them, to specifically just spring up to action now and cause panic instead of responsibly already taking care of them from the thousands of other illnesses on this planet that already exist, is ignorant at its finest quality.

Lost

>any illness can kill them
That is not definitive. It is entirely likely that a person who is older is more susceptible to die from respiratory complications from coronavirus, but would otherwise not be likely to die from the common cold or seasonal influenza. These are people that don't need to die. These people matter, not just on a personal level but on an economic one as well.

All this shows you is Indians don't travel much to China, and Chinese don't travel much to India.

Under 70 the lethality rate is 3,6% and over 70 people are anyway dying every moment. Also nobody who actually cares has an high risk of dying.

what is wrong with you?

Indians literally bath in shit and dead corpses. They are already immune to such a weakling virus. Damn dude, I already lived with Indians and pakis, these guys literally master disgusting things

Let's revisit these numbers in a month.

I'm not.
It's the same trope they tried to scare us with over Ebola, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, the regular flu... Next year itll be something knew, and people will panic like they always do, at least as long as the TV tells them to.

Attached: 1582920962922.jpg (1280x1280, 215K)

Nothing. People over 70 die from literally anything. Their chance to survive another year is statistically literally 50%.

Same as a stronger flu! Only worry if you are above 70...

As much as I agree with that you are wrong, sure respitory problems might be more significant but it's also a fact the common flu or cold is deadlier at old age than young and healthy

The blatant bottom line is corona is literally just a means for liberals to try and politicize shit and insult people to try and take their mind off trump.

Sury cancer, and other conditions, are far more deadlier yet you cunts aren't crying everyday about it, in fact you would probably insult people to get it like a typical liberal.

the only difference is, those other viruses never spread worldwide.

i'm more concerned about losing my job
i work in a hotel here in Rome and in a week the reservations have dropped like 80%
it's almost empty compared to two weeks ago where there were over a hundred guests

Attached: 0090.jpg (769x600, 37K)

They were imported non-human Ebola cases in the US and Europe, bird flu spread throughout Asia, southeast Asia and africa, and swine flu was very much global, pic related.

Attached: Worldwide-distribution-of-swine-flu-Pandemic-H1N1-2009-Map-reproduced-with-permission.png (850x487, 128K)

the bottom line is Coronavirus is a cause of death that is highly contagious. Highly contagious death is spreading worldwide where a few months ago it was not. I would hope that it is not as deadly as it appears, but there is nothing to suggest that at the moment. I dont care if it only affects old people and the sick. They are people and they pay taxes and have jobs and contribute to society and vote. They are going to die this year and they don't have to. They could live 10+ years.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-03 Demographics of the world - Wikipedia.png (716x128, 10K)

As any reasonable person should. The problem and flaws in the insinuations in your logic, though,

Is first off so does everyone else care, no one is here wishing old people death,
Secondly they are vulnerable to any disease and not just corona only. So they should already have been taken care of years ago, to act like Superman at this point is weirdly cringe.
The blatant fact is once again you are trying to politicize it, like a typical liberal.
Why aren't you out trying to cure cancer or any of the other thousands of deadly illnesses, because you don't care and you have a blind hatred for trump and it's clearly obvious.

not quite. aggressive worldwide testing for covid means a higher proportion of the total cases are detected than for regular flu.

ok boomer

kek

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 40K)

Im not politicizing the coronavirus. I dont even know where this talking point comes from. How the fuck do you politisize a worldwide pandemic?

Also things like Cancer, AIDS, COPD, Heart Disease etc are not something you can easily cure. You can only take precautions. People try to take those precautions by wearing condoms and changing their diet. General education. The fact is, there is a real danger growing right now and its speading across the world and it annoys me to no end when people downplay it. I dont downplay AIDS and COPD and Heart Disease. I just told my dad the other say to stop eating so much ice cream because he has high cholesterol.

If anyone is politicizing the coronavirus its you, for saying i'm politicizing it when i'm not.

Im concerned about the older weaker populations. When you downplay the coronavirus you're putting them at risk by inciting complacency.

And how many of those deaths will be the elderly or people in third world countries?

>there is a real danger growing right now and its speading across the world
settle down, son. and the old and sick can literally die at any second. if they're so weak a flu can kill them, then they could die of corona virus, they could die of the flu, they could die from a fall, they could die because of an infected paper cut. inciting panic in the general population will accomplish very little to save the sick and old and will only makes things more difficult for the people who actually know what they're doing stopping the spread of the virus

your kind must be destroyed.

whatever lets you sleep at night. panicking has never made any situation better. that's why they say to never yell "fire" in a crowded building. also, panicking is not the same as awareness.

>more time off work is nice.
Hah. Like the few not neet btards could afford time off work.

India isn't doing a better job, they're doing nothing. They're just not having an outbreak (yet).

look here you unfathomable cretin, the registered deaths are likely near or exactly the total deaths, because it's quite noticeable when someone os dead. The registered cases are very likely far from the actual total cases. Think about China - it's a highly infectious virus that's present in every region of a country of 1.4 billion people. Do you think there are actually only ~80,000 infections? Most cases are likely not recorded, but most deaths likely are, so taking the recorded cases vs. recorded deaths as being the same as total cases vs. total deaths is obviously a distorsion.

My dad is 65 years old and has high cholesterol, right now he is most likely to die from a heart attack, but he could still live another 20 years. If he gets the coronavirus, it is likely that he could die from it simply because the virus causes you respiratory complications. There is no reason why he should die like that.

Typical
I think he's trying to communicate

the reason is he treated his body like shit for most of his life and that has consequences. I agree he shouldn't be left to die, but yelling "THE END IS NIGH" at the town square will not help your dad. what he and you can do is take the appropriate precautions recommended by the health authorities and just keep an eye open for symptoms

If you took the deaths, and did the math to find out how many people would be infected if the mortality rate was similar to the season flu, it would be 8 million people as opposed to 90 thousand. So you have 8 million people in these area with the flu and nobody says anything when they are literally right in the spotlight.

Who is yelling "THE END IS NIGH", figuratively. Nobody. The CDC is calling for precautionary actions and then you have people like you that saying "Its not a big deal, dont worry about it".
No.. take precautions. The risk is real and its on our doorstep.

Dying from coronavirus for having high cholesterol? No, Dying from coronavirus for having 65 year old lungs.

>trump starts a travel ban in december
>BOO TRUMP RACIST LET OUR PEOPLE COME HOME
>travel ban gets turned over by congress month later corona virus hits US soil
>WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP WHY DID YOU LET THEM INJFECT US HOLY SHIT TRUMP? MORE LIKE FLAGG

I'm not sayng it's the same as the flu, just that taking recorded cases vs. recorded deaths as an actual estimation of the death rate is wrong because it assumes all cases are recorded. We just don't know how many people are weakly symptomatic or asymptomatic because by the nature of the thing those are the ones who are least likely to be tested.

waiting for the population cull

Attached: ME.jpg (973x496, 80K)

science is a hoax.

You couldn't find a golf flag at 3600 yards with a computer controlled telescope.

Attached: FreshPaint-1-2020.02.29-01.06.33.png (1105x732, 968K)

Attached: FreshPaint-4-2020.03.03-12.50.37.png (1120x800, 1.1M)

150k people die everyday in the world and you only start giving a fuck now about 2% of those who contracted a specific disease?

You should be the one killing yourself, and it should be extended to your entire family.

KYS

Yeah, but people don't spread cancer by walking through the airport, stupid cunt.

Mass panic surrounding Covid-19 is a bigger threat than Covid-19 itself.

Probably. People are fighting over cans of soup in the grocery store.

i think its funny how stupid americans are

its not less annoying then the flu,you braindead morons just believe whatever comes out of your stupid presidents mouth

already put plastic around my windows and doors. Also have about 6 months of food, probably start actively buying extra and try to make it a years worth.

A little bit for sure, but you gotta keep in mind this virus has killed high ranking doctors. I'm a little worried. Really wish I didn't live with someone who works in a public school.
Fucking Kids today are nothing but disease factories. Parents have completely given up teaching their children how to behave in public when their sick.

Still. You have to be really paranoid to get that worried about corona. Yeah that shit can reinfect ppl but!

The spanish flu kill that amount of people on what year? 1918. 102 years ago. We have a lot more of medical advances to keep us alive.

I'm about as worried as I was with all the other yearly disease scares.

Attached: rengeshrug.gif (500x578, 2M)

It has a high mortality rate. Didn't really think about it until I noticed it kept coming up on the news and read more into it.

It's actually a bit over 2%. Look it up or do the math yourself

its fuckin exciting, anons

I don't care if the percantage is .2% or 5%, frankly I hope it kills a lot of people. It sounds mean but a lot of old people dying would be beneficial. If it kills more than the elderly even better, we have overpopulation and oversaturation anyways.

>what is a black swan event

So you're just pulling this out of your ass. Got it. You can repress your anxiety offline too, no need to waste other user's time with your ostrich mind.

>2% of PEOPLE. THink OF tHE pEopLE

> Literally admitting to care more about people suffering diseases if they their condition can harm your

Stfu hypocritical selfish fuck

>we have a lot more naive interventionism to keep us alive against airborne HIV

Maybe losing you won't be a bad thing

You talk like a retarded tough guy until someone sneezes on you at the mall. Then you'll be crying like a baby when you're dying.

Just looked at the new data from Baidu.
80303 infected total
2948 dead total
Mortality rate: 3.671% inside China

>Source: China controls all its media

We need to go medieval on this. Lock down all the cities where there's an infection, build a wall, put the army outside and have them shoot anybody who tries to escape, and let the plague run its course.

Attached: Thomas_Bartholin's_beak_doctor.jpg (324x569, 50K)

Don't forget that (if these numbers are true) most of these 80k caught it quite recently and are not done with it yet. Using recovers/deaths give you much higher mortality.

Sure, build a wall around every city in the US. If they have time, they can fix that big pot hole on the highway by the donut shop.

maybe you should try licking their assholes

I think the 80k is the entire total. 40 recovered, 40 sick, and 3k dead.

Italyfag here hospital will collapse first because qurantine measures are taken after someone shows at first aid with simpton and it'll take it's sweet time to get any degree of attenction spreading it to all the triage while waiting

In this case, that gives us 7.5% mortality, which is quite higher than the 1-2% people usually speak of. When you consider than health care, tests and (of course) quarantine are much more accessible and efficient in china than in africa and india, it wouldn't surprise me if one billion people die if it spreads everywhere

I'm ever so slightly paranoid that I'll get it somehow, but not worried about it becoming a bigger mess. My family is relatively healthy and we can survive *if* it gets worse

We'll just make Mexico pay for all the walls.

Just a way to kill off some oldies and antivax kids.
It's all good.

OK. Since they'll be the ones building it anyway.