Tell me your panty sniffing and butt sniffing stories

Tell me your panty sniffing and butt sniffing stories.

Attached: Thong.jpg (682x1024, 88K)

When I was growing up, I found a pair of my panties in my older brothers room in a drawer, they were stiff like cardboard for some reason and I didn't know why at the time.

I'll collect a pair of panties from each girl I get with (call it a souvenir, they eat it up every time" and I'll sniff their asses while they sleep

That's creepy, no way any woman would want that.

I've sniffed my wife's ass a few times while she slept as I jerked off. It's always a great experience

Dating a women right now with a super fine daughter. I help myself to her dirty panties all the time. She can really soak them after a long day. Mom and daughters pussy both smell great.

The panties collection thing or the ass sniffing? They're always flattered when I ask and I never hear about it again. Yeah the ass sniffing part is bad but I'm a degenerate and I always disclose this to them so

The panties collection thing or the ass sniffing? They're always flattered when I ask and I never hear about it again. Yeah the ass sniffing part is bad but I'm a degenerate and I always disclose that to them so it shouldn't be a shock
>pic related

Attached: Snapchat-2106968134.jpg (1440x2560, 319K)

How old

When I was younger, I'd go into the bathroom right after my sister took a shower and grab her freshly used thong. Loved sniffing the part that covered her asshole. would cum buckets knowing it was just touching her pussy and asshole minutes before

Creep

My girlfriend has a few hot friends who stay with us when they visit. I always go through their dirty laundry and smell their panties while jerking off. One of her friends always leaves creamy spots in hers that taste good. I cum almost immediately to hers.

Same, specially cuz she thinks anything anal is gross, its the only quality time I get with her ass

>she thinks anything anal is gross
She's right. Who would want literal shit smeared on your dick. The anus is not a sex organ and has no pleasure nerve endings. It feels exactly like taking a shit.

Shes like 16

Not

Both are illegal acts you should be ashamed of

is this bait?

Didnt know sniffing panties was illegal. Where is that written?

Literal shit is what your dick will smell like. How is that a turn on?

I guess that could happen, but it really doesn't. Many times I've fucked a girl in the ass, never had shit covered dick. Eat your fiber!!

Imagine an enama as foreplay being sexy. But No matter how clean your dick will still smell like shit. There is a wet pussy right there. The only enjoyment you have is doing something wrong to a woman that you know she can't physically enjoy, and if she claims she does it's because she has no self worth and wants to be degraded. Unhealthy and wrong on multiple levels, but we know that's the real reason.

lol. the anus has tons of nerve endings. Im not sure where you get your information but Id recommend google next time

>the anus has tons of nerve endings.
You cannot orgasm from taking a shit. You seem to be misinformed and spreading untruth. How sexy do you feel taking a shit?

This guy cant get over the poop factor. I agree poop is gross, but the anal Is great. Love to eat ass personally. Hate poop. Watcha gana do tho?

Used to house sit for neighbors few years ago. After letting out the dog I would go and see if she had left any panties around. Usually had good luck and found thongs. She was a thick girl that took care of herself. The funny thing was her pussy smelled just like my wife's. Ass was a little different. Blew many a load huffing her box

Attached: 1528473642427.png (974x1200, 775K)

You need to get out more

You are sick in the head. Your mind has been twisted into thinking this disgusting act is pleasurable for either person.

nor do you orgasm taking a piss, and yet, most people wouldnt argue that your dick cannot feel pleasure.

I have to admit your trolling isnt the worst ive seen

Never my wife, but I've fucked 3 different women in the ass, it was okay. I have however fucked 5 different guys in the ass. Its always been twinkish college guys with smooth boi pussys. The dominating feeling and feeling their hole getting stretched as they moan is pretty enjoyable.

>Smears shit on dick
>Pleasurable

Didn't know you were an expert in other peoples pleasure. I will now change my life thanks to you faggot.

Virgin detected.

That sounds pretty great.

Enjoy that aids faggot

Faggot

Kek got eeeem

That's fucking disgusting

There is a wet and willing vagina right there, imagine thinking smearing shit on your dick is better. The admitted literal faggots in this thread are the only ones encouraging this disgusting act.

>Smears shit on dick
>Pleasurable

Damn. Didnt work. Is that all anal is? I thought it involved another person. Oh well, I guess it only takes one. Thanks, user

yeah but they have fucked a vagina. Maybe even several times

I used to work installing sat dishes. If they werent around, or even if they were, I'd go to their laundry room or bedrooms and find panties.

Did a sorority house 1 time and it was the motherload of fresh pussy smelling panties

I had the same job and would do the same thing lol. It was really good when I could go into the owners bedroom. You find all sorts of things in their rooms. I had cum in so many random panties.

This is awesome. Years ago I went to open houses, and one of the houses was owned by a single woman who was a DJ or something. She had so many sexy heels and I stole a thong. It made me think I should do this more often (go to open houses, steal panties).

I had a guy come over my house once and he licked all of my wife's panties and we stroked to her nudes. I also stole her panties before we were dating and jerked off with them, then returned them to her hamper.

Also when I was in HS my mom had a cleaning job for rich bitches up in the mountains. One daughter was in my class and th hottest ever. I mad sure I went with to "help". Came in her panties and put em back in the clean drawer. Came so many times thinking of her walking around with my cum on her

When I was a young teen I used ti smell my mom's panties when I jerked off. Eventually I got a girlfriend and whenever I had a minute alone the laundry hamper in he bathroom I'd quickly dig out a pair and take a long deep sniff.
I had a female roommate in college, and when I had the apartment to myself I'd play with her dirty underwear. Sniff 'em, wrap a pair around my dick and jerk with them

With my last gf, she'd take her panties off, get on top of me and ride me while pushing the crotch of her panties in my nose. She knew how to get me off.

My gf told me about a neighbor who went to the laundry room and stole her dirty panties. I sold him some aswell without her knowing.

Hello
discord gg/zBg7wCQ onlyfans leaks
Thankyou, add the dot be4 gg

Attached: 15832450663.png (402x603, 480K)

would you pay for her used panties?

Attached: DSC_1049.jpg (2738x3333, 737K)

I started in high school by stealing my best friends mom's panties. You had to walk through the laundry room to leave the house and she had a pair that was ripe for the taking. Another good friend of mines sister had a fantastic panty collection. I had at least 3 or 4 pairs of hers.

I wish I was still fucking this one girls mom though. That girl just turned 21 and she is smoking hot. I'd love to be balls deep in her, or at least have access to her panties.

Nice, now this has got me thinking about how to steal some panties!

It's simple for real. As long as you can go visit friends and know where the bedroom is in relation to the bathroom, it takes no time. You have to scout the bedroom before you take anything, know exactly where the dresser is. You already know it should be one of the top drawers.

I've taken lingerie, pantyhose, panties, toys, etc.