Hey b, how many of you have ate magic mushrooms? I want to but have no connection

Hey b, how many of you have ate magic mushrooms? I want to but have no connection

Attached: 525DEEBA-5F2E-417E-8AC6-D3AD14A5DC68.jpg (800x560, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brugmansia#Toxicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have it's great. not as extreme as youd imagine

It could be pretty fun. Just stick to a moderate dose. No need to go higher than what is needed

tiny 3g dose had floor moving like waves at the beach and patterns on tiled walls looked like oil on water moving around, was pretty fucking cool to enjoy the visuals would recommend for depression

I roughly ate 14 g: saw some synesthesia and witnessed ego-death.

Just look for a plug on offerup lmao

No u didn't.cut the bullshit.

Shrooms and a bit of weed can take you places in your mind that you didn't know existed. I found myself eating shrooms. I suggest eating them in nature, in a park, by the ocean, lake, in the woods. I love nature even more when I'm shroom'in my balls off. Don't stay inside, shrooms are meant to be enjoyed outdoors. Happy trails..

Attached: 6dcb0bf0561a35889906ea7ab18d75bd.jpg (336x332, 23K)

I ate 3.5 grams and got really dizzy and sick at my stomach. I threw up about half of them. Freaked out and called my mom because I was scared I was having a bad trip. She talked me down and once I calmed down, they were actually really pleasant. Beware of the come up. It's the scariest part. I experienced increased empathy while I was tripping, textures seemed more HD if that makes sense, certain things were wavy, and colors were brighter.

You don't usually need connections, get an online pirated book about cubensis and how to identify them.

You can also google how to collect spores. They usually grow in cow dung so they are an easy pick. Or you could go inawoods and try to find wild ones.

They bruise bluish after a couple minutes that you pressed them hard, there are some other tips to avoid dangerous ones too.

Just do your homework and you might be able to grow them yourself. But, keep it a secret since it might be illegal in your place.

Attached: 1568170412670.jpg (914x1200, 197K)

Do a lot then stomp a tranny to death, it's super fun

If youu find this flowers, and make a tea out of them you can get a better, much enjoyable trip, but do not over use it and don't do a lot of it at the same time
Somehow safer than some mushrooms

Attached: images (3).jpg (664x462, 57K)

Yes and I grew my own. Spore syringe. Half pint jars. Tin foil. Brown rice flour. vermiculite. Pressure cooker. I used Instant pot. Clear tote. Perlite. Rubbing alcohol. Rubber gloves. Spray bottle. Patience. All this stuff minus syringe can be found at home Depot and/or Walmart

Fucking kill yourself and drink that yourself.

To anybody reading this, these flowers are dangerous as fuck.

Attached: 1569639793336.jpg (612x406, 35K)

What are they?

How hard is it to find syringes?

Those dangerous flowers are datura. Known for giving very bad trips

Tripping is a test of you mind also. Shrooms will bring to the surface many feelings about yourself and others. All you have to remember is they are just feelings, they can't hurt you. Let them wash over you and then be gone. That's one of the fun parts for me is to let my mind off the lease and let it wonder where it wants. Most times we don't listen to our inner voices trying to tell us shit. Shrooms let's those voices in and it could be filled with self doubt, aloneness, how bad you may treat someone else. People who don't like shrooms or the sort are usually people that are afraid to really see themselves as they really are, not who you thought you are. Ride the snake and enjoy the ride. Always remember you will come down, you will be alright. And hopefully a better person also. Just don't let them steal your face.

Attached: Dancing-skeletons-dead.jpg (740x243, 54K)

Pretty simple since u can buy them legally online. Not so easy if ur a 12 year old trying to sneak mommy's credit card tho

Can't remember the name but they will kill you if you drink that damn tea.

This. This user knows.

This fuckin guy knows

Attached: 41V1UJfeLHL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 22K)

My mind is fucked after coming to this board for ten years. It goes to some really dark places. I have some evil/sadistic urges that I suppress because I want to be a good person, and my mind loves reminding me of that when I'm stoned. I often think "You're not really a good person. You want to do bad things. You're just acting good."

Also, it is a slow painful death. Pretty much like misidentifying a strand of shroom. There is always some freaking asshole posting about them on forums and everywhere "Junkies/Druggies" ask for advice basically to make them kill themselves.

I also bought two grain spawn bags. One failed. The other didn't and went into coconut coir. So many big mushrooms. I want to do it again but already have more mushrooms than I will ever use.

Only once. It was awesome. It's like weed but way stronger. There were 4 of us, and we sat in silence and just kept giggling at how awkward it was. We did this for 2 hours straight. Then my friend who bought the most shrooms grabbed his bag, and start skipping around giving out more shrooms like he was giving halloween candy to little kids. Then we went outside and watched the sunset. The noises are intense when you're outside (birds, bugs, etc.) I want to get more but can't find them

This.

It's been like 20 years for me though, hah! It was a good time.

Honestly, grow them yourself. The spores will cost you the most. Everything else can be bought for under a hundred dollars. Pressure cooker, jars, spores, rye berry or WBS, bit of teddy bear fluff, tape and a bin. Also fan and low wattage light for fruiting stage.

>Just don't let them steal your face
Noice.

Attached: 1462586196888.gif (498x410, 128K)

Holy shit are u brainwashed....
>Evil
>Good
Stop judging yourself, but first u hafta figure out why u judge yourself.

Thats pretty cool user. Rec a good book or website?

>no connection
Nice try FBI

Who gives a shit? Maybe once you are tripping you'll realize people are far worse than you and you are just another normie pretending to be normie to the normies.

>I want to but have no connection
They grow out of the ground user.

True objective evil definitely exists.

Nigga I've jerked off to women fucking horses on this website. That's evil. That goes beyond what normies consider bad.

Read
Grow them.

Its mushrooms, not cp or crack in white neighborhoods so calm your mantits.

Lol as much as I like a joke do this and you'll wake up in Jail with no memory what you even did to get put in there. We're talking days of you running around naked knocking on people's doors.

Atropene and scopolamine. Angel's Trumpet or Devils Trumpet or something else in either the Datura or Brugmansia genera of the Solanaceae family. It's the Nightshade family (like "deadly nightshade") which includes other stuff too like Tobacco, Tomato, Pepper.

When the kids offing themselves and ending up in the hospital from jemsonweed was all over the news a while back; that's this sort of shit.

I own land where they grow. prob 100k worth rot every year. Wish I wasn't so lazy.

Me too, user. Some of "us" are just born with that inner voice saying shit like that. Our biggest enemy is our own mind. Don't let that shit worry or scare you. I'm guessing you experienced some kind of trauma that makes you feel you're evil. I'm evil, your evil, we all are evil. We all have that inner voice that says, kill everyone and everything, it's part of being human. People that don't believe that they have a inner voice telling them to be evil or they are evil. Your fighting your own mind my b/ro. When you tell yourself to not think of something your mind will on purpose think about it to spite you. You just have to understand that and let yourself think it, don't be scared of it. Don't give it power, if you catch my drift?

Nah, I'll fuck something up like I always do and end up wasting my money that I have very little of. I'll wait for a dealer

Dude....dude, get your fuckin ass out to the field and send me a shit ton of shrooms. You lazy prick.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (350x233, 1.21M)

Have you ever jerked off to a not legal girl getting their limbs sawed off one by one? Have you ever tried fucking a corpse? Have you ever done anything remotely impious to other human beings?

Getting your sexuality twisted is nothing on the lines of evil. Yes, true evil exist and as far I care to think about it; Evil is just everything related to harming Life.

That's pretty much it. I would consider BDSM more evil than Zoo because you are turned on by suffering. But then, there is far worse things beyond BDSM, those are evil too.

'Making love' to a beast? Putting tiles up your ass? Vomiting over your partner? These are all twisted as all the fucks, but no evil per se.

Just do a 5g and you'll start to see what I mean.

as long as it's women. on old b they used to post little girls with dogs. now that's some evil shit buddyboy

I tried them and came down thinking i was jesus christ

Attached: jesus-is-coming-somebody-grabatowel-splooge-57310344.png (500x537, 137K)

I found this info on one of the mushroom websites but can't find it now. All I used was a grain bag(rye I think). Shot it with albino a+. Waited forever for it to grow. Cooked up some coir. Let it cool. Put coir in sterlite tote. Covered in grain. Put lid on upside down. Waited patiently. Nothing happened because apparently it too dry. Misted it. Grew shrooms. My only issue was my coir dried so much it pulled away from side of tote and I got mushrooms growing out the side of coir cake. I don't have any pics in this phone.

Attached: dont-forget-to-bring-a-towel-memecrunch-com-mr-towelie-meme-51506789.png (500x483, 101K)

My inner voice is telling me to correct your fucking grammar.

Well, they only grow in the fall so you'll have to wait.

You aren't born with it. U a born a blank slate and then you receive your brainwashing...

Everybody fucks up when they are learning something new.

I mean, even when fucking people fuck up. Your fisrt time will always be shit but you are still gonna remember it fondly.

fuck off

Maybe when I retire and have a bunch of money saved up. Right now it's beans and rice

and it's woods, not fields. Honestly I'm not sure they're magic. They have the pointy cap like a nipple , but I dunno.

>Evil is just everything related to harming Life.
We don't need you here thumping your bible

And their he is. All the knowledge I drop on you and all you get out of it is fuck'in grammar? I see your problem. Oh, and fuck off.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x327, 502K)

Wrong

My first times for both sex and tripping were great. Why does everyone seem to be so shit at having sex the first time in the age of the internet? It's not like we're in the 1860s where you didn't even know what a vagina looked like until you paid the town whore/bedded your virgin waifu

I'm not the guy you were replying to.

There is much worse out there my guy.
I've fapped to alot worse.

Go away. Ur ruining this thread.

angels trumpets I think

Shrooms are garbage just get Acid it’s easier to get and the experience is way better although you have to buy a test kit so you know if it’s real LSD or not

I'm not the guy or buddy or friend, pal.

How do you live with it? Not only knowing that those evil things don't disgust you, but that they excite you?

And what have you contributed to the thread, sparky?

Attached: image.png (480x360, 152K)

I agree with this user!
Culture is inprinting us with a lot of values and norms. Western culture ha become cosumption driven with an obsessive cultivation of our egos via social media.

If we look at indeginous cultures whose culture and spirituality explore their connection with nature, universe and spirits we can't see the huge depression rate we are suffering from.

Find those mushrooms OP, expand your mind!
Some can be found on farmland in autumn depending on where you live. Otherwise there's always darknet and psychadelic forums.

Don't forget set and setting. gl hf

Attached: 1493720261545.jpg (768x364, 106K)

There is no good acid anymore. Good acid was 90's acid. Take a double dipped hit and you were in space. Today's acid is shit. Shrooms will always be better, more mellow, no chemicals. No brainer

They just grow naturally where I live. Never bought any.

you'll be lucky if all you do is run around naked and bother others, many have done much worse things, including killing someone etc.

If Shroomery is still up that used to be the big forum for information. I feel like there was some name attached to what you're describing ("such-and-such method") but I can't remember it either.

Shrooms IDing seems like such a bitch. Unless I knew for sure there weren't any toxic lookalikes I don't think I could ever chance foraging for them. I faintly remember that, apart from bruising blue, psilocybe leave dark brown/purple spore prints. But I might be remembering wrong or it might not be limited to psilocybe. I recall from a podcast something about inspecting the gills with either a strong hand lens or maybe even a microscope to start identifying species. If you're going full mycologist anyway.

I used to grow them. Somewhat difficult process due to how sterile you have to be, but certainly doable and fun. Also, great knowing you grew your mushrooms in a sterile environment, free of contaminants and don't have to worry about buying fake shrooms from a dealer.

Purchase spores in a syringe from internet, and no matter what, make absolutely sure you dunk your cakes even before the first birthing and dunk them again after each flush before their next birthing.

This probably won't make sense at all. Google is your friend.

ok boomer

>their he is

Attached: 1580334450593.jpg (250x235, 8K)

Well this thread quickly devolved into who's the edgiest teenager.

Mushrooms are my favorite drug (maybe kratom beats it out), but it's definitely my favorite psychedelic.

I found LSD to last too long; after about 4-5 hours I'm like "okay, I'm done", but you got a while to go. It's great for certain things like festivals or long, long weekends in a cabin or something.

Shrooms last the perfect amount of time for me, and have a more introspective trip. I do it once every 4-6 months, just AirBnB it in the woods, get a few friends, eat well the days before and fast the morning off, and make mushroom tea (ginger/orange is a good combo). Have a sitter to help mostly with mobility, as I like 2 changes of scenery; once after the peak, usually to outside, and once on the comedown, to go get dinner with the best afterglow ever.

Really kicks out my depression, feels like it dusts cobwebs off and shuffles around boxes in the back of my head. I feel at peace for a while.

Gen X, the last of the not a fuckin pussy generation.

Attached: big-trouble-in-little-china-jack-burton-quote-2-picture-quote-1.gif (500x219, 351K)

Ha, I was being unironically ironic, I can see you have no sense of humor either. Their, there and fuck you. The 3

It’s legal to buy the syringes?

It does not matter what it is or isn't. Jail is jail and the same punishment applies to both.

Yes, you are buying them for scientific research

>Jail is jail and the same punishment applies to both.

Unless your white, then you're a good kid who just made a bad choice

If you live in Europe, buy a growkit. You need to be careful to not contaminate it but it's not that hard. Much easier than the full diy method that some anons have recommended itt where you need to buy tons of stuff. Not sure if you can get growkits easily in America.

Weigh them immediately after harvesting. Doses are given for fully dried mushrooms, which weigh 1/10 of freshly harvested mushrooms. You will likely not dry this much, so you need to calculate your dosage based on the harvesting weight and the current weight. Depending on your size and bravery, take 2.5 -3.5g for your first time, empty stomach. Ideally have someone chill watching you who can calm you down if you get anxious.

A psychedelic trip is fun, but also offers deep insights into your self that likely will surprise and even shock you. Take them at home, with only highly trusted people around, and a guarantee that you won't be needed anywhere for the rest of the day. Being outside is very nice but for your first time that should only happen if there aren't gonna be strangers.

Also one weird trick, especially for a potential tripsitter: If you are feeling anxious or confused or having a bad time, go to another room. You will likely enter a new mindset.

it is ez to grow home

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brugmansia#Toxicity

>Not sure if you can get growkits easily in America.
We're talking better than ten years ago but when I last looked it up spores weren't illegal in most, if not all, states as they weren't the psilocybin-containing mycelium or fruiting bodies. Since then I'm pretty sure I read of a few states outlawing spores as well. Of course the moment you start growing them all manner of laws are being broken so to say "there are risks" is an understatement. "Loose lips" and a careless friend later you might be staring down "manufacture with intent to distribute" charges.

oink, oink

Attached: erdoham.jpeg.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>Much easier than the full diy method that some anons have recommended itt where you need to buy tons of stuff. Not sure if you can get growkits easily in America.

I agree. I work in a lab (cell biologist) and I do my fair share of yeast work. Granted, a lot of them have antibiotic selection markers, but even the ones that don't, I'm not nearly as stringent as the people on shroomery are about their technique.

I put on a flame and some gloves sprayed with 70% etoh and I'm good to go. Even with LB (literally a nutrient bath that even a single bacteria/whatever will immediately and quickly contaminate), I never have problems.

Some of my coworkers who do yeast genetics exclusively don't even wear gloves. They do multiple-multiple plates of LB-agar daily, and don't have contamination problems. All ya need is a flame.

No need for these still-air hoods.

I applaud the sterile technique, I don't want to discourage it, but I can see why its played out to be super daunting.

Get some agar, get some DME (dry malt extract, use for brewing beer), pressure cook it, pour plates with a flame on. EZ.