What are we gonna do to the chinks in the upcoming race war?

What are we gonna do to the chinks in the upcoming race war?

Attached: Asian PWNED.jpg (790x1053, 60K)

You are obviously going to do nothing from your basement and weighing 400lbs of fat.

Just sayin'

t. butthurt chink

Attached: ricedickgookbois.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

Literally nothing. Asians are the white mans ally against blacks and arabs

die under the yellow swarm

you are retarded if you believe that bullshit
whites are more closely related to Arabs than chinks dumbass

Asians are ok, except for Tenda

Attached: 1509979790235.jpg (948x505, 137K)

>white mans ally
>literally created coronavirus to eradicate us
Yellow fever incels will get the rope

Attached: _6997223.jpg (1200x1158, 115K)

Attached: Europeb.png (1200x1600, 624K)

You really are a dumb fuck believing Arabs will be your allied forces. Read some history books or watch the news

he's right. 40% of americans are obese. Race war is canceled. You will be busy fighting diabetes.

Weird, I have no jaw, and I'm into asian girls.

Nope not even Asian. Be angry more with the truth basement dweller.

40%? I thought it was 33% of the 80% who are overweight, either way... the coronovirus if it spread rapidly is going to cause a lot of deaths to those overweight who catch it.

Also the average size of dick in Asia is 0.5 inch lower than the average in the US, and the US is propped up by the higher average of black dicks.

Ouch. Now I see why you are upset.

t.mohammed terrorist

same thing we did in nam

light em up

Facts

why is the European size bigger than the Asian size then? actually the US average is brought down by the number of Mexicans who have mongoloid genes

Attached: ricedickbtfo.jpg (1280x1188, 248K)

Nothing but hopefully they sink our carriers this time. I served my country. This capitalist and corrupt piece of shit country. Fuck America. If it was Al Qaeda that did 9/11, you couldn't miss the white house or pentagon. I actually know how to defeat the US but it would get ugly. Hit America with a x10 amount of rockets than needed and sink their carriers and keep an eye out for the US bombers because they don't miss. Shoot down those B2s and U2s. Trust me, do that and the US will crumble.

Asians are incredibly insecure, probably the most insecure of all.

Small dicks, slit eyes, moon faces, short, cant get pussy, chimp out with feels all the time.

>muh dick

most dudes are somewhere between that skinny Asian and that white dude

>upcoming race war
clairvoyant prophet has joined Yea Forums
Or perhaps just insecure racist with unrealistic fantasies.

I never seen an asian cock bigger than 5 inches. if you can find as many big asian cocks a big white cocks I admit I'm wrong.

that's impossible because asian men are not interested in showing off and there are millions of huge Chinese cocks but they are not allowed to post them online you fucking racist whiteboi.
imagine thinking asian have small penises just because of a couple pictures on the internet and the scene from the hangover.
whitebois love looking at penises. too bad black guys are fucking all the white women with their huge black cocks. as a female I prefer asian and black cock.
COPE