This is my cousin. he needs some dating advice

this is my cousin. he needs some dating advice.
i watched some females on youtube giving dating advice and so i told him to get a haircut, shower daily and just be himself.
do you think it will work?

Attached: 34435.jpg (720x960, 89K)

Panty soaker

No it won’t help. That level of ugly is too much to ignore or compensate for

repost. larp. fag. sage.

He should also lose about 60 pounds. If he does all those things he will easily find a girl who's interested in him.

Checked.

Bait, but realistically... if he learns the guitar, and turns out to be really good, this could be an in.

Depends. I'm of the opinion that there is generally going to be someone or someones for most people.
If the person that he is is an unredeemable asshole who treats everyone around him like shit, then probably not. At least not for anything with a hope of lasting longer than a night.
Beyond that, anything's possible.
Probable, is another argument.

Is he regular handicapped or extra handicapped?

>I'm of the opinion that there is generally going to be someone or someones for most people.
with that mindset you can do an hero. just because there might be someone somewhere doesn't mean it matters to you at all because you will most likely never meet them or have contact with them.

Shit he can get laid, there's plenty of ugly bitches in the world that need dating advice too. Just tell him to look in the mirror, accept your weak points and aim low, and define wear that shirt. He'll get extra points for being a dr.

And whatever that thing is he's holding, just tell him to leave that at home, I get that he might be happy about it but he probably won't even need that.

Tell him to do what all dudes who can’t get laid do, go trans

Can't get the perfect girlfriend then become the perfect girlfriend
top kek

Lolled

the beauty and the beast is just a fairytale for a reason

He has one shot. Become extremely wealthy. That is all.

Again, it's possible, if not probable. If the thought that you might not meet someone makes you want to off yourself that's your business.
Or think of it this way: it's an infinite universe. Take solace that there is a version of you who has none of your problems. Mental, physical, or situational.
Even if you kill yourself, they'll still be there.
Have fun, or don't have fun. Kill yourself, or don't. Have cake, or don't. Nothing matters.
But then again, nothing matters, so why worry? Make the most of it.

>If the person that he is is an unredeemable asshole who treats everyone around him like shit

Actually this behaviour has higher chance of success than a sweet and good lad which women abhor.

I too love Dr Poppers

Hahaha, fuck my sides.
No it will not help, when your family tree is full of circles.

Attached: 080ca483b66401fa90d32c54fffda71e--sports-memes-music-books.jpg (310x250, 17K)

Incorrect. Women find confidence attractive.
For some adolescent males the mask of braggadocio and bravado is a substitute for actual self assured demeanor.
Hence, physical and verbal violence. In particular in situations that are socially taxing. Lashing out against authority figures. An inability to articulate emotion and intent, and a rejection of opposing ideas, especially if said ideas are difficult to understand, or lead to a diminishing of status or are too complex to deal with quickly or without frustration.
Some adolescent females see this behavior as a differentiators. That's exciting, and sexy, but not sustainable.

Calm, assertive, self confident, respectful. Add a dash of humour and a decent physique, and you have a cocktail most heterosexual women find fairly attractive.

Why do you think so many women find 'Daddies' so attractive?

>you can do an hero
ahhhhhh that new/b smell
fucking retard

Top kek

He could play Rocky Dennis in a film

Attached: Mask_Hazman.gif (680x521, 70K)

Women are shallow creaturea. His ugliness will get him friend zoned everytime. Poor dude.

tell him to get rich /thread

Grow beard/facial hair that connects to his hairline via the side burns, maintain it and make sure the facial turf doesn't turn into facial weeds. a number 4 buzz cut for the rest of his hair and let grow to length comfortable non mullet length, repeat buzz once hair starts to mullet curl, tint eyebrows black to pull attention away from the lazy eye.

Attached: vtc.jpg (1080x1728, 1.43M)

HEY YOU GUYS!

i spend a lot of time on this...

Attached: Sloth_boulder.png (300x300, 117K)

Yeah. That film.

..... i did what i could....

Attached: ur still retarded.jpg (720x960, 308K)

Tell girls he starred in stranger things.

That's my nigger Ronnie. Dude slays major fucking pussy.

You mean like shoots them at the sorority with a gun slay?

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

He needs to find a a superugly or blind woman. They're the only once who will ever not be discusted by that face.

>being this fail and cringe

He strangely reminds me of Jarl Baulgirft

the beast is not your cousin, you newnigger. fuck off.

Def. He's got no problem.

quasimodo is thar you?

Just keep on trying, he manly AF

Who won out? Quasi or esma?

Has he considered suicide?

Tell "your friend" to do some excercise: biking running, soccer (he looks bulky so rugby would be a good sport for "him")

Once he starts watching his diet, he will gain market value and profit with some ptroper fucking eventually.

Keep trying user

No woman will ever be sexually attracted to him, but if he becomes rich he can have sex with golddiggers who pretend to like him.

He needs a new face bro, not just a haircut

and have a 6 figure pay check. bitches love money.

sad but true.