A friend in need, is a friend indeed. Do you have any friends, Yea Forumsrothers?

A friend in need, is a friend indeed. Do you have any friends, Yea Forumsrothers?

Attached: 157068402773.jpg (404x564, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHIG5bfYTs0
youtube.com/watch?v=9__FjhNxXLE
youtube.com/watch?v=tNnxJK7L3N0
youtube.com/watch?v=GN7JsN9sNsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You goddamn well know we dont, faggot.

How do you think that ended up happening?

ask your mom

I cant tolerate normies outside work and people who share my interest like anime or vidya end up being utter degenerates.

no all i see is niggers

I have a lot of acquaintances.

I learned the older you get it's normal for friends to drift away and its normal for any new friends you make to really hardly ever be around.

It's strange really. When you're young you need to talk to these people and hang out with them and basically keep the relationship established.

Now I see these people probably once every month or even less and when we see each other it's still a good bond. There's no need to have frequent established hangouts anymore because we are all married with kids and just trying to get by in life. We don't have the freedom anymore to just hang out like we used to and we are pretty ok with that now.

I honestly consider my husband my best friend and the only super close friend I actually need and I'm sure he sees me the same way.
Shit just gets lazy when you get old and it honestly feels pretty great to not have to worry about if your friends are still your friends because you didn't talk to them for a week

That is understandable. Like my view of a lot of people like them, also.

>my husband

Discord /CCk8Dam

Life is hard, sometimes you need someone to lean on.

are you a faggot or a woman

Notice that clown card in this movie scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHIG5bfYTs0

Full song:

youtube.com/watch?v=9__FjhNxXLE

Attached: 1576137359148.png (477x477, 275K)

I'm 45 and the only friend I've ever had is a 19 year old who works at the local Wendy's.
Usually my coworkers don't hang out with me so I go to Wendy's but recently he moved or stopped working so I sent him a friend request on fb and he hasn't responded.

Your point?

he thinks you are gay and hitting on him

Yea and my husband is the only person that I feel comfortable doing that with. My friends don't really know all my deep bullshit. They get the fun side of me

Does it matter?

Nope. I've been clear about that to him before. Our hands touched and he pulled away. So I told him he doesn't need to worry, I'm straight.

What if one day you come home to find your husband has offed himself because he couldn't take your shit anymore.

What state are you from?

Lol that wouldn't happen. My husband is a happy guy and he has no issues handling my problems. He does it with ease really. My problems are never really that difficult.

So you are a faggot. To respect OPs thread I wont say anything to you other than I strongly disapprove of your lifestyle and not for religious reasons.

25 and I have like 5 friends.
One from highschool that is super far away now so I haven't seen him for around 6 years. We still talk on Facebook every few weeks.
Then one from work that I haven't seen in a while too but we send each other music that we find.
Two are my bandmates that I meet weekly with.
One is my girlfriend that I spend like 80% of my day with.

That's how it all starts.
You initially think everything is fine and then you walk in on their hanging body.

Shut the fuck up man. Let him be gay, it's his life. His husband is gonna kill himself soon anyway.

I also disapprove of homosexuality, for both it representing a bad lifestyle, and for religious reasons, although I am still friendly to my neighbor, and other such people I meet.

True, my bad. I had to, though.

I'm not a faggot.
Like I said. Why does it matter?
Gender is irrelevant here

I'm 30, and a few years ago, after graduating college, I quit all forms of social media, by the time of the 2016 election. Essentially, that has left me without friends, or would-be friends, and generally many more acquaintances that I knew during my college years. I still kind of regret my distance from some of those people, but I wanted to leave social media, more, and I am glad. Has anybody else done the same thing, leaving social media, and with it, dropping contacts you knew at a previous stage of life?

Nah I have the clinical depression. He does t really get depressed and it's difficult for him to understand why a person would even get to such a point.

Your attempts at whatever you're trying to do are wasted lol

Here is another scene from that movie, followed by the original movie the singing clown scene is from, which features the famous Spanish singer Raphael.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNnxJK7L3N0

youtube.com/watch?v=GN7JsN9sNsg

Attached: 158306287620.png (974x854, 931K)

Of course it matters, silly user! are you new here. Cock sleeves are expected to timestamp and tits to prove their claim of being female, but well, I guess it doesnt matter now.

I empathize with your situation because yes, indeed we drift apart after high school as we mature and develop our unique flavors, so to speak. The only -friend- I had left from those tumultuous times, he never calls, he never cares, he is always busy to hang out, always broke to pay for his own drinks. Nowdays I ponder on what made us friends in the first place, on closer examination we share nothing, and I truly mean nothing. Yet when his computer breaks he suddenly remembers I exist.

I came to realize, as I stated to OP before, I dont want friends anymore. I cant stand normies and degenerates anymore.

I'll finish the rest of your paragraph in a moment but I've been here since 2004 user. We are to remain anonymous. That's literally the whole fucking point.
Gender is irrelevant.

Tits or gtfo is for attention whores who out themselves when it's not necessary.

Only new guy here is clearly you.

Perish the thought. Why would I waste time with the plebs while I can ponder all the issues?

That's fine. I was just wondering if you have, or desire to have friends. I don't really have any, unless relatives count.

Well that just sounds like a shitty friend.
Even though I hardly see any of mine they are pretty solid.
Granted they wouldn't Jump in front of a bus for you but I don't really expect them too either.

My friends and I are pretty much on equal levels. We give the same amount of energy to each other.

So say a friend asks to borrow 10 bucks. If I know he would let me borrow 10 bucks if I needed it then I would let him borrow it. If hes a known flake then I wouldn't give him anything.

My husband and I have a friend who always asks for rides and before my husband would do it because hes just laid back like that. Till I started noticing this friend literally never equaled it out.
If you want to ask for something you have to give something in a sense.

Like if he were to come and hang out once in a while when we had a gathering or if he brought beer every now and then...but it was literally never any sort of giving on his end. He just wanted a personal taxi and I made sure to cut that shit off quick. Now he doesn't call to bother about rides anymore really

Sorry I was taking a shit. Intergender friendships with no sexual tension and established boundaries are a thing to treasure indeed. Im not ashamed to say that my best friends -save that boy I mentioned- have been female. Autism incoming, but I learned to separate guy -friendships- in 5 categories and this is why I dislike normie men as friends
1. The single-topic faggot whose whole identity is based around anything from weed to religion or cars, etc and he wont shut the fuck up about it, ever.
2. The energy leech you mention, who demands and never gives back, and gets angry at the mention of -no-.
3. The pseudo-intellectual cuck who believes himself to be a superior being because he read half a page of Freud or some shit and treats others like guinea pigs.
4. The show-off who doesnt actually want friends, but needs others to show off his possessions and remind you how richer he is.
5. The other type of energy leech who, while generally pleasant, his life constantly falls apart after a breakup or other drama and needs other to babysit him back to a manageable state.