Do you shit at other people’s homes?

Do you shit at other people’s homes?

Attached: CD144817-0182-4A29-9AB3-898A686CE950.jpg (738x415, 24K)

No

Haha classic scene.
Not unless I absolutely have to

Yup.
And I always wipe my ass a little bit with the tip of my finger and smear shit somewhere not usually veiwed like under the lip of the counter or on the inward facing wall of the cupboard. Every. Single. Time.

I have loose fecal matter in hundreds of homes. And if I frequent a particular house, they have multiple deposits.

I have been at this for at least 10 years.

Sure. I make also sure to leave it clean. I also enjoy shitting in the wild, like when hiking in the forest. No Walls, no ceiling, just the freedom to give back to nature what Naturen gave me.
I prefer toilet paper. Make sure to bury it.

This

yes and I go into the laundry and beat off to their mom's panties.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I bet none of you niggers courtesy flush either. You fucking kikes dont have to pay per flush so 3 flush minimum per dump. Dont be like niggers.

Not unless it's very very necessary and it would have to be an absolutely clean place, I would wipe the seat with something, at least soap and water, dry it, clean it, dry it again, and then and only then would I put my beautiful, majestic butt on any other person's bacteria farm.

he's still in the anal stage.

I get embarrrased if I have to flush more than once. Like they can hear that most likely. They wuikk jniw U ffucjed ktook a shit and will be mad!

Nothing. It's just a wierd thing I enjoy. It's not sexual. Once I put it in a female friends hairbrush. That was my favorite.

i shit whenever i need to. i don't see the point of holding in garbage because of shame, disgust or similar. it can only make -me- sick.

on another note, i have taken dirty panties from almost all of my female acquaintances from their laundry in the bathrooms. probably have like 50 of them. i don't even jack off to it, just like to smell them and know if the girl is sexually active.

Yes, very aggressively so. I make sure to roar or moan in ecstacy as I release my gooey shitload.

I used to not shit anywhere but home and was all self conscious about it then i got my gallbladder removed and now i don't get to choose where i shit. I had to get over my public toilet hang ups real fast

Took the exact fucking words out of my mouth. Dudes a god damn monogloid

>not sexual
>favorite shit smearing event was to a womans brush
ur focken stupid bro

It's not sexual.
I don't see the confusion.
I enjoyed the brush because it was one of those plastic ones where the middle panel is made of a soft rubber with the bristles on it and it pops out if you kind of pinch and pull.... I put it INSIDE her hair brush and put it back together.
She still uses that brush, and my fecal matter is still inside it.
I like knowing that.
Nothing sexual about it.

100%

I hope you piss off the wrong person, who then retaliates by putting piss and cum in your food, but in small quantities so you don't notice that its there, and then you eat it without knowing you just ingested someone's ejaculation which would make you gay. Faggot.

Sometimes if I get the chance I’ll nut on the wall somewhere where it won’t get found for a while.

Are you black by any chance?

Attached: D759983F-BA50-4C7C-8B56-19E1B5FBCD07.png (500x397, 106K)

I get it, not sexual. You're just a weak little worm and this is your way of making up for it. "Hey look everyone, I may be a faggot but I put my shit everywhere."
Get help. You're a sick little boy.

i can't remember the last time I took a shit in a public bathroom or someone else's house

why would anyone still do that?

Haha, I'm acctually quite normal and we'll liked. I do think see that happening.

>why would anyone still do that?
I prefer not to, but doesn't always work. In the last couple of years
* Visiting a friend out of state for a week
* Drove from Chicago to LA (and back), sleeping (and shitting) at rest stops to save time and money
* Working a triple shift
* Emergency at the super market

I popped in the middle of the living room floor in a half finished house once.
It was fully built like two weeks later.
I laugh every time I drive by it.

I shit when I feel like taking a shit no matter where I am. I couldn’t give a fuck if I’m at a friends or a public restroom. If there’s a toilet, I shit.

I jerk off in other peoples homes

no I fill he bag before I get to the front porch

Does their front porch count?

Alpha male spotted

>hundreds of homes.
nice larp.

Attached: 1550652394469.png (500x500, 278K)

No but I shit on other people's homes

lmao why

I do. I am not 12.